Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Factories
TVS Motor Company, Post Box No. 4, Harita, Hosur 635109
Tel: +91 43 4427 6780
Fax: +91 43 4427 6878

TVS Motor Company, Post Box No.1, Byathahalli Village, Kadakola Post, Mysore 571311
Tel: +91 82 1259 6561
Fax: +91 82 1259 6550, +91 82 1259 6553

TVS Motor Company, Village Bhatian, Bharatgarh Road, Teh. Nalagarh, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174101

Tel: +91 17 9522 0492, +91 17 9522 0493
Fax: +91 17 9522 0496

View More Information...

Load

TVS Motor Company related photos (933)

TVS Motor Company Complaints & Reviews

abhay pratap
dear sir,

i having bike apache rtr 160 which is paurchased on 30/01/2009 frame no -md634ke4682n39644, engine no - oe4n82140786=
colour - yellow dealers code- 10471
from tayal automobiles
b 433-436 nehruground nit fbd
dear sir this has reff to our service no 4th on 25/09/2009 code 10471,.when i submite the bike i had clearly mention in jobshhet tht ( digitel =
meter is not working properly )some time shown low petrol and suddenly full=
, mr perveen(service engineer)assuered to me tht your bike problem i.e =
digitel meter,esclater tihgt ,wheel chain lose will be resolve eod ,=20
but when i got my bike tht day i had told tht digitel meter is not show=
actual fuel gage even i show to mr parveen.
but they shouted tht they cant resolve this problem . i asked why=
you cant ? they have no answer. he said only you can complain any where an=
d anybody but i cant change or ok this. istly i waana to get informed to yo=
u after tht i will do consumer court or legal help.
but my first and last request to you tht plz resolve my problem and =
never take such a stupid worker in your site . i also dont know his name
another senrvice maneger in your showroom. he also tell tht company never=
repalce any part for warrenty and out warrenty coustmer .
dear sir i wanna ask to you tht how it could be possible . i m also =
in service centre ( motorola service centre) we alsodeal customer we never =
lose our tempered and know who is customer for me.
so plz resolve my problem and take action against your service engin=
eer( mr parveen) so tht he can never do such bed temperd against your respe=
cted customer. i hopae better will be done and i always take tvs product an=
d also giv advise for take.plz revert back
thanks and regards

abhay partap

mob no [protected]
My Bike Has Became a Crap just in a year, the engine of my bike vibrates drastically and got heated just after a run of about 10 kms, Problem in gear shifting, headlight is headed towards sky rather than road, there is no wheel balance, horn does not work properly, digitalmeter stoped working. When I bought my bike, just after a day self start of its stoped working, i took my bike to the service center thrice to resolve the same problem, every time i went for the servicing in service center they people added some more problem to my bike. then after some time my bike get sparked under the seat, they did not corrected it insted they have done something else to my bike due to which, something inside the engine got burnt. At last i refused to have services o[censored]r recognised service center, i have not even completed my free services. And this is not only a story of mine, this is a common story to those who ever comes to MAYAPURI service center to get their bike serviced. And i always suggests people not buy a TVS bike...

TVS Apache RTR 160-
DL 4S BL 2640
Dealer- SK TVS Mahavir Enclave
i want talk to tvs apache RTR 160 customer care officer.please contact me
contact no[protected]

KIRAN KHURANA
    I bought TVS Teenz Electric on 2nd July 2008. Since from the very begininig here was charging problem. The vehicle never completed 30 kms in one charging. The position was pointed out at the time of service but your Chandigarh unit i.e CMPL Automobiles Private Ltd. / Ekam Auto
    Pvt. Ltd. Panchkula put off the issue on one pretext or the other. When it was repeatidly complained they replaced the charger but actually it was not replaced or some defective peice which only worked for a month. By the time warranty period of one year was over.Since the defect of charging the vehicle is con.tinuing from the date of delivery, the problem is deemed to be covered within the warranty period. The company is therefore liable to replace the charger at the earliest.

MOTOR NO: OLIP72005542
    CHASSIS NO: 1782CO2763
    I have purchased a TVS teenz - electric exactly one year back i.e.on[protected]. At the beginning the vehicle a mileage of 45-50 km per full charge. Now a days it is giving only a mileasge of 25-30 KMs per full charge. I have contacted your Warangal show-room. But, they were not able to say exactly what is the problem. Hence, I request you to kindly inform me the exact problem and the remidies to overcome the problem. Further, my 2 other friends have purchased the same vehicle before me. Those vehicle are also giving the same problem. Kindly resolve the problem and inform us the solution.
    dear sir,
    we have purchased a tvs teenz 8 month back .suddenly one day it is not starting. we have sent the scooter to tvs authorised service station at bandra(west), mumbai. our vehicle no. mh o2 bf 9613 & chasis no.md622al1082b02343 .mr.phatak([protected]) who is supervisor there .is not able to find the fault as per his view the one of the below mentioned part may be faulty which he has ordered but company has not given the same .

part no. item

7. k7160040 dc convertor

16. k7060020 controller

10. k7150030 crim comp. throttle

scooter has been given to work shop on 13/11/2009. till the date they have not get the part.
    pls. do needfull in the matter or give me my money back if you are not able to give services.
    regards,
    ketan shah
    [protected].

AJAY HARLALKA
      We have purchase Barcode Printer of TVS Model No.T9650Plus, LP44BP, Serial No.[protected] 12 months back giving advance payment to Easy Infosystem, Kolkata for one of our Hobby & Craft Store at Kolkata, Cutie Pie (India) but till date they not installed the same at our store. We have made several complain to TVS & their dealer M/S.Easy Infosystem, Kolkata but they are not co-operating with us & our works are hampering very badly.

Please do the needful in this regards & help.

Thanking you,

AJAY HARLALKA

We have used your Barcode Printer of TVS which is not working correctly. Only blank bills are coming from the printer. We have complaint for this your sales exicutive many time continuesly from 10 day on their mobile, your customer support number, & their dealer M/s.Soft Infosystem, delhi but they are not co-operating with us & our works are hampering very badly.

Your support & help in this regards very appreciated.

Thanking you,

TVS Apache RTR 160 — Speedometer [Resolved]

Umesh Chandra Sharma
        I am facing some problem.The speepometer not working properly.On drive the vehicle have not balance properly...

Ennan Singh
        Hi this is Ennan i have bought the TVS Apache in the month of may and withing 2 months or so the disk plate is scratched with the service being done on due date the service center at wanorie pune is not gioving me any help what so ever, I also called and complained at the TVS customer care there has been no call from them for this as well.
        Hai this is C. Ramu from trichy.This January 19th 2009, I had bought my "TVS APACHE FI 160" Bike from Sri Raj Agency, Karur Byepass road, Annamalai Nagar, Trichy-12. After 6th month, i have changed my rear Disk Brake, But Now (October 1st 2009) i had a similar problem, i am unsatisfied with the product, the service and warranty problem. Within one year, whether i need to change the disk twice is a necessary one? I need a satisfactory reply! I request you to take immediate action for this step. I have a hope that TVS will take necessary actions?

With Regards,
        C. Ramu.
        Hi Guys,

You absolutely right on everything about Apache. I love this bike's performance & everything about it but I cannot deny the service is poor & replaced spare parts are worst. Everytime my bike is giving some or other problem. I got my meter, fuel gauge & ECU sensor unit (Fi - Version), silenser, front liners twice in 11 months & what now. I am sick & tired. TVS is giving very bad quality parts to us & service centers fellow are my my my...they feel that they are god, even god some day might agree that he/she may be wrong but TVS people won't ever. Now I am getting problem of poor front braking as usual they telling to change liners...huh!! My rear disc brakes are gone, I have to get a new one. My front jumpers dont work that affective & of course vibrates like hell like every Its not even 1 year since I purchased this idoitic beast...Apache. I am sick & tired my friend & I don't want any help from them through this. I just want my fellow Indians to know the things which I went through. So pls don't put ur hard earned money on this bike. Its worst although performance wise none can match this bike. But this bike only gives problems...so guys don't go for this bike, it will make your head turn...its upto u to 'BELIEVE ME OR NOT'.

Thanks you all for reading me. CHEERS!!!
        hi ! this is ancku
        and i totally agree with the complaint.
        i my self is fedup of their services and specially their attitude.

Mr, Kansal has said each and every word of mine...
        hi every one i thing this is my wrost experience with TVS MOTOR. WHEN I PURCHACE THIS BIKE ITS PERFORMENCE AND COMPANY SERVICE IS SO POOR.I SUGGEST TO EVERYONE NEVER BE PURCHACE TVS BIKE.

REGARD
        HARISH KUMAR
        Hi all, I am also one of the owner of this pathetic TVS products. I bought the 1st TVS 150 on the 28 Jun 2006. It was going smooth for 2 yrs, but after that it gives me alot of troubles. Ever since I had to replace the magnetic coil every year. The new parts will last only for 12 months & that too was done at an authorised TVS servicing center at Wanourie(SAMARTHA TVS). Also the performance is way below Bajaj Pulsar 150, it does not have a good pick up & there is no comfort in riding it.Their spare parts are also very expensive compare to bajaj pulsar. They priced their Bikes as if it is a branded one like Honda. So, who ever have any plans to buy a TVS product, please opt for another brand, you will not regret on it, cos we had already owned a TVS product & it is very expensive in maintaining their bike. Every year I had been spending at least Rs 6000 on it for maintenance & changing parts. The worst thing is their spare parts are not easily available in market. Bajaj Bikes are a much better & efficient Bike than their so call APACHE. APACHE SUCKS UR BLOOD & UR WALLET... TVS are u listening ? I guess you really need to pull up your socks now if you still want to stay in the market or else you will end up like LML Vespa, remember?

Unsatisfactory,
        LahmBeck.
        [protected]@yahoo.com

deepkuch
          sir/madam,
          i've a tvs vehicle (victor-glx-125cc) and i've giving my vehicle for servicing to Aditi motors, noida(A authorised dealer of tvs-motors)..they returned my vehicle 3 hrs late as per commitment and charged around Rs.1650/-... but just after 10 days of servicing..my vehicle is having big problem.. it's not even start ..and i'm facing a big problem regarding this...
          kindly help me out...and suggest what to do...
          yours truly
          DEEPAK SAHU
          RTR Fi bike holders are really in trouble...No stock of Rear disc pads

why are you launching the bikes with out the proper stock of spares?..
          last 1month i am unable to get the rear disc pads throughout chennai...
          very worst...
          i have went to ur showroom in amritsar (gurunanak TVS) before couple of day and when i told them that i want 2 buy apache 160 fi then they told me that they not sell that bike because they does'nt have the service of that bike having fi. they told that if any tecnical problem accured with the bike on roadside they would b not responcible for that. when i told them that others company bikes eg. hero honda launch there galamour fi, and recently krizma zmr with fi what will there company do for service than they started me giving [censored] excuses. he told that until company TVS motors would not spent rs 15 lakhs in there showroom for the service of that fi machine they can't do any thing so they can't book that bike for me. if it is truth than why your's company that kind of fi bikes. so im very angry with that i m still witing for ur answer because i only want to buy that bike or i will prefer for hero honda bike krizma zmr. you should concult with ur distibuter and rpl me immigiatly
          I bought ApacheRTR 160 8 months ago and 3 free services are done by mayapuri workshop but they do not perform their job well they actually don't solve the problem they transfer the problem in the bike and after service of the bike two to three times i have to go to the workshop so that they can solve my problem of bike but they said that bike is tested ok but it's not true due to their this behaviour i have to repair my bike from other local repairing shops..i have still 2 free services left . they nearly takes 8 hours for the service which is unconvinient for the customer. i am not at all satisfied with their job. they did worst with my bike which is not good for the market status of the company.
          i hope a strict action would be taken by the company offical of mayapuri workshop. quick action would be welcomed.

I'm using one of your product i.e TVS Apache RTR 180 and I purchased this bike in the month of January 10 from Choudhary TVS one of your Franchise in Gurgaon-122001 and It has been almost 5 months and from the day I have purchased this bike..

1. Bike self has been replaced Three times.
          2. All the parts vibrates when ever I try to Cross the speed of 80 Km/Hr.
          3. Your customer representatives are not solving the queries.
          4. Every time I give my Bike for servicing you Mechanics do not rectify the problem and every time the same problem is over there.
          5. You need to improve your services and also require the trained Mechanics for a good Bike like Apache RTR 180.

All the way bike is very good, excellent pickup but in case of my bike 150 CC bikes can chase this bike.

So please look into the matter and do the needful.

-. All the parts vibrates when ever I try to Cross the speed of 80 Km/Hr.

-. Your customer representatives are not solving the queries.

-. Every time I give my Bike for servicing you Mechanics do not rectify the problem and every time the same problem is over there.

-. You need to improve your services and also require the trained Mechanics for a good Bike like Apache RTR 180.

-. Very poor service station and even the mechanic there.

-. i am realy not satisfied with the service station of NATIONAL TVS Jabalpur (M.P.)

I hope you will took this complain seriously and will take some rough and hard reaction.

TVS Motor Company — Fuel Sensor Problem

Apache RTR-180 My Low fuel indication LED (orange) does not glow even if there's no fuel in the tank, instead the Reserve (R) indication keeps glowing on the digital Odometer. Please tell me whats the problem and how to solve it?

delay in registration certificate

i purchased a tvs jupitar but still i dnt recieved REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE as 3 months have completed . i have already lodged complaint .should i moove to consumer forum??/

Tadeu Braganza

I have purchased TVS fiero 150cc. From the very begining I have been telling the service enginner from the showroom and the Person encharge form the company that my bike is making a loud noise. i even brought to their notice that the oil is leaking from the engin.
            But they always have been telling that its normal .. and we will repair and give me. Its been 4 years now that I have been taking to them and still giving me hopes that it will get repaired. they have even replaced the full engin with the connecting rod. but still after few months the bike starts giving me the same noise. Now i am scared that agian the rod will break.
            I have asked for a replacement of the bike, but they said its not possible. What to do now ? Is there anyway to get them take the bike and give me a replacement?

regards

Tadeu

Satya Prakesh Kulshrestha
              To, DATE 17/08/2009
              TVS Motors Company

I have purchased tvs flame 125 cc from shri chodhri tvs 140 kutcheri rod etawah (u.p.) 206001 on 16 /06/2008. my bike’s silencer is not working properly for last 5 months .I have informed the service center but they are not taking interest to my compliant. I have ask them to repair it couple of times but they make fake commitment .
              My bike has not been repaired till today.
              This is the final information for you otherwise I will do legal process

With regards
              Satya prakash kulshrestha
              298 ghatiya azmat aji etawah (u.p.)
              Mo. No. [protected]

DATE OF PURCHAGE 16/06/2008
              ENGINE NO. OF6C81010561
              CHASSIS NO .MD625DF6681C10329
              REGISTRATION NO. UP75 K-2390

TVS Apache RTR 160 — REDUCED MILEAGE [Resolved]

ajay kumar lakra
                I bought this bike on Dec'09 from routaray motors at Angul in Orissa; before the first servicing i noted the mileage...

Shaikh Asif
                dear sir,
                I Shaikh Aisf residence of hyderabad purchased a tvs apache 5 months back on date[protected]
                nd on the 1st servicing of my bike i had complaint about the engine problem in the servicing centre later the servicing centre was closed its MIDAS TVS lakdikapul, hyderabad. After which on the 2nd servicing i had gave to MDH racing, masab tank, hyderabad but there aslo the same problem from the servicing centre goin on they are only saying we clear the problem but the problem is goin bigger nd bigger now i cant ride my bike also thinkin that if i ride the problem wil become more, and also the servicing centre persons are not giving a good response to me.
                So sir its an humble request to solve this problem as soon as possible .
                thankin u,
                SHAIKH ASIF.
                dear sir,
                I am from nepal and I have been servicing my bike regularly in tvs service center but also it always shows the problems regarding clutch. I have also changed the clucth wire.
                so sir please tell me what to do about this problem
                kathmandu, nepal

TVS Apache RTR-160 — MY TVS BIKE APACHE-RTR-160 [Resolved]

SONU SHARMA
                  Dear Sir/Madam

I HAVE A TVS APACHE RTR-160 from PANDIT AUTOMOBILE BARWALA IN APRIL 2008. I AM FACING THE SOME...

TVS Apache RTR160 — Delay in Insurance claim [Resolved]

prashant1by1
                  I have a complaint about the service centre in mahipalpur Deepak automobile, i had admitted my bike for insurance...

raghvendra shastry
                  dear sir
                  this is to inform you that iam have purchased a tvs rtr 160, from rainbow automobiles 2 years ago its reg no is cg-04 ha 1706, and now its front tyres are wobbling a lot .before two months i have shown it during servicing at that time the company people told me that the tyre has to be throughed after that also the problem was not solved and then i again showed it in showroom and this time they told that its tyres manufacturing fault and you have to submit this complaint to the tyre depo and they also gave a letter in written that the tyre has taken air and after that i took that letter and went to the tyre depo but the tyre depo was closed in week days and i also contacted depo incharge mr.shukla but he was on leave and this continued for almost 1 month and after 1 month when mr.shukla inspected it he told that the tyre has no problem and it is out of warranty.lastly my question or complaint is not regarding whether ill get the benefit or not bt my complaint is that why all the guys have misguided me and wasted my time.kindly take this complaint seriously and do the needful for me.
                  regards
                  raghvendra shastry
                  mo no-[protected]
                  i own rtr 160 08 model first of all i hav got my speedo problem i hav changed it 3 times from begining till now its in same condition dunno wat to do d showroom people r least bothered wen ever i go they tell some or d other reason n escape n abt tyres TVS tyres really sucks i hav faced a lot of problem wit those tyres 3 to 4 times i hav escaped some how take a complainted of dis n please make a better quality of tyres please

Madhu kumar.D.S
                    You are company service is Worst, no customer satisfaction, because of I am give to service Dated:[protected], but till date my bike is not ready, I am every day go to show room for my bike but that people is told tomorrow give, every day telling same thing. Service is very worst . and service charges is very high, that people is not taken to TVS Company fixed price list,

i had serviced my Appache RTR 160 at Zen Motors, No.127/10, Bull Temple Road, K.G.Nagar, Bangalore - 560019..Every time i visited i had faced a terribble problem of spares.now my vehicle is facing Footrest problem and was told that the Footrest unit is not available.i hereby request you to take action against this issue and also it is observed that the company is charging very very heavily.this dealeris looting me on labour cost.pls give a concrete solution .Also certain parts are not available in Bangalore. and also searching so many TVS show rooms in bangalore

That’s why I am telling take series action that below Show room Address.
                    Show room address is below -
                    Owner Name-Krishnamurthy
                    Address is -
                    Zen Motors, No.127/10, Bull Temple Road, K.G.Nagar, Bangalore - 560019.
                    Ph No.[protected], 26678229 & 41102009,
                    Please needful help to me, and take action that show room
                    Madhu

4.Unavailable Of Spares With Outside Markets
                      5.Poor Qualitty
                      6. Etc...
                      i am suhas i am not facing any type of problem in my apache rtr160
                      friend apche is racing bike and its engin power is good in 150 segment apache greate bike as compare to cbz, hunk, gs150r, pulser 150 in all bike pickup, performance, looking etc apache is greate
                      so you don't confuse any type of complaints because some guys only write complaints he not use and drive this bike plz you test drive and then write complaints of this bike how is the bike ?
                      for your infomation generaly all bike are vibrate after 60-70 so engine vibration is not apache problem if you see pickup and performanace no bike is in market which touch apache in 150 segment.

if any confusion plz send mail me on my Email ID
                      come on dude dont give wrong impression to those who want to buy apache 160 really this bike doesnot deserve to be on the road. it has so many problem like engine vibration like hell and ur saying like it is just common. and more than all while experiencing test drive the vehicle will be the new one and based on five minutes test ride you cannot know what is the real problem which you feel later after buying. within 3 months i am fed up of this bike speedometer doesnot work properly, gear slips, improper functioning of front shock absorber and now a days few times self start doesnot work.

so guys please do not buy apache ratler. learn from others mistake because you dont get time and money often to spend on.
                      I STRONGLY AGREE WITH THE PERSON WHO HAS PUT IN THIS COMMENT. i AM SURE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE WRITTEN IN FAVOUR OF THE BIKE ARE FROM THE TVS COMPANY ITSELF. I MYSELF HAVE EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEMS. WANNA TALK TO ME? [protected]. WORST EXPERIENCE IS THAT THE COMPANY ENGINEERS DON'T ADMIT TO THE FACT THAT OUT OF EVERY 10 BIKES THEY MAKE 4 ARE TROUBLE SOME.
                      THE apache 180 IS STURDY AND the driveability is far better than 160. 160 IS having

Very poor Control
                      Engine Problem
                      Costly Spares
                      wobbling front in many cases
                      The handles of the bike are fixed in a very discomfortable angle

what else do you need in a bike to hate it. DISGUSTING.

Apache RTR 160 — Spares Parts

I have a Appache RTR 160 two wheelers for the last 2 months i am searching a spares parts of my motorcycle. There is no response from the service centre also.

apache 160 — bike

I take a bike loan from ur family credit bank as on july 27, 2011, installment of Rs. 2016 through ECS by bank.please send my welcome letter & account statement and my account number
                      Address :
                      Mahadev Prasad Mohanty
                      C/o Jatindra Nath Mohanty
                      Near Jagannath Temple
                      Chandini Chowk
                      Cuttac - 753 002 (Orissa)
                      my email ID - [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      Contact Number -m [protected]

This is my last warning
                      Bhaskar and Hemanth,

My name is Ankit and I felt very offended as you wrote this crap about Apache RTR. its been 2 years today i own a Apache RTR 160 Hyper Edge and the only expense my bike has given me in terms of spare parts is a Spark Plug that too after 16000 KM.

you guys don't know how to take care of a bike. if you will treat it as a machine/ a vehicle it will work like any other ordinary bike (Pulsar, Honda, Hero Honda).

you guys share your bike alot, your bikes are not single handled.

Try and take care of your bikes properly and you will never face a problem.

and Just for your Information I am not someone from the T.V.S Company I am just a normal but yes a LUCKY Owner of Apache RTR 160, which you guys were not.

Answers to your Problems:
                      Very poor Control: one of the Best Controled Bike in this segment

Engine Problem: you are too wrong

Costly Spares: Go through this link http://www.pricesofindia.com/bike/tvs-apache-rtr-spare-parts-price-list/

wobbling front in many cases: wheel alignment not dome properly at the time of servicing

Rear shockers either too soft or too hard. Driveability goes for a toss as the driver does not get the right angle to sit.: one of the Best Controled Bike in this segment

The handles of the bike are fixed in a very discomfort able angle: as its a racing bike so the breaks a fitted for best performance
                      I have apache 150. Its repo so im the 2nd owner. And it rocks baby all i did was to ChangE oil now Its 33 on the ODO

jegajeevaraman
                        TVS SCOOTY BAD EXPERIENCE :

I purchased TVS scooty pep+ model on 19th of Januray, 2009 Purchased at Kiran TVS, MG Road, secundrabad

Vehicle number : AP10AQ 8793 and vehicle is used by my wife

The day purchased, problem noticed that vehicle is not pulling or intermittent pulling issue ...

after POOJA done, given the vehicle for service and got it rectified ( as per Kiran TVS ) and returned

But to my surprise, same problem noticed on very next day o[censored]se .. again given for service and returned saying that completely alright ..they just checked and cleaned something ...

But to my utter surprise, again same problem and this time, when my wife told me on 12th March morning, i told her that, let us take it to Kiran TVS on saturday ( 14th ) since it is holiday for both o[censored]s ... but my bad luck, due to this pulling and pushing issue of vehicle, she fell down at heavy traffic area ( infront of CM house ) and admitted into hospital for 8 stitches on her right leg and huge blood loss .. It was a big tragedy

After this incident, she was bed ridden for a month and i have a 1.5 year old baby ... just imagine my situation of handling both baby and accident wife ...

Perhaps, the vehicle got rectified and returned to me after few days ... i took delivery on 18th april, 2009

On 7th MAY, i took the vehicle to check ... but with in 15 minutes o[censored]se, same problem in main road traffic ... but this time, since i was ridding, i could able to manage somehow and return to home ... next day that is on 8th MAY, i given the vehicle to Kiran TVS and asked them to replace ... till date only 200 km only vehicle used ... major time to service centre

Till date i am getting only phone calls and no action on my replacement from TVS .. though i informed in writting to TVS HO and several calls to TVS HO, Hossur

Pls help us ... my wife mentally harassed due to one month bed ridden because of vehicle issue and she is tottaly afraid by seeing the vehicle ...

with regards,

K.P.Jegajeevaraman

Complaint comments  Add a comment

TVS Motor Company — Poor response from dealer and regional office TVS motor company [Resolved]

rahul s nair
                          I am owner of a TVS Fiero motor cycle, Oct/Nov 2002 makeReg No (CH03K 9896), having Eng No M1209M154141...

NITIN MITTAL
                          TVS replace my motorcycle
                          I have bought a TVS Flame motorcycle in the month of May 2008 from M/s Vishal Automobiles, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad and the motorcycle has completed 2800 kilometers on 18th May 2009.

From last 4-5 months, the engine of the motorcycle is making some noise and I am also facing the problem of engine miss-fire. This has been brought to the notice of M/s Vishal Automobiles and TVS Motor Company, Hosur several times. I have been informed by M/s Vishal Automobiles and TVS Motor Company's Hyderabad Office that the problem is rectified and the motorcycle is in good condition. They have addressed the problem 3 times an 45 days but the problems are still exist.

The major problems in the vehicle are:

a) Miss fire
                          b) Noise coming from the engine valves and head unit
                          · The above problems occur only if I drive the vehicle for more than 15 km in a stretch at a speed of 60 km/hr.
                          c) Low mileage (50 – 55 kmpl), instead of 109 kmpl as claimed by TVS.
                          d) Vibration noise

I am really exhausted with the performance of my TVS Flame motorcycle and the services rendered by TVS Motor Company and Vishal Automobiles. I have given enough opportunities to Vishal Automobiles and TVS Motor Company to rectify the problem and they failed in doing that.

Model: TVS Flame (Disc brake)
                          Registration No.: AP 09 BP 7063
                          Month & Year of Manufacturing: May 2008
                          Date of Purchase: 26th May 2008
                          Engine No: OF6D81029617
                          Chasis No: MD625BF6181D28529
                          hi sir,

my bike is apache rtr 160 fi. maine tab se purchase ki hai tabhi se missing ki problum aa rahi hai, please koi solution bataoo.
                          To,
                          The Manager,
                          TVS Motor Company Ltd.,
                          K-23, Ist Floor, Lajpat Nagar,
                          Phase-I, New Delhi-83.

Sub:- Complaint of Motor cycle model No. 3-valve 125cc CCVTI Flame, Engine No.OF6H81056353, Frame No. MD625BF6681H55916, Key No. 2135, Vehicle No.TR 01 H 7528, Black Color.

I have purchased the above mentioned new motor cycle from your authorized dealer M/S SREE MAA MOTOR. T. P Road, Bidurkarta Chowmuhani, Agartala, Tripura-West considering the reputation and quality of your company vide delivery, temporary receipt no.4042 dated 25/09/08 & receipt no.253 dated 25/06/09 . But soon I disappointed & frustrated as the vehicle gave frequent faults soon after the purchasing. I can't able to shift down the gear from 4ft and engine was given the sound. There is no pick up in vehicle. I soon complaint the dealer, but the complaint was attended on 24/10/08 ( First Service ) and some days after the same problem repeated, I handed over the vehicle to the company’s mechanic for service on24/01/2009. That time they kept the vehicle for 20 days. After that they had changed the engine block and handover to me. Still it've the same complaints & frequently, gear automatically shifted up and down without any action from me, while driving and engine sound also. There is no pick up after changing the block also. I handed over the vehicle to the company’s mechanic for service on 26/06/2009, JC No 1441. Company has changed Flame 125cc CCVTI vehicle engine. Now that vehicle is available as Flame SR 125cc. So my requested to u kindly change my vehicle engine also.

You are therefore, requested, to kindly look in the matter personally as per the Consumer Act for service of the vehicle and verification new original parts of the vehicle according the reputation & goodwill of the company.

Thanking You

MO:-[protected]
                          E-mail Id:- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Copy to:-

M/s SREE MAA MOTORS,
                          THAKURPALLY ROAD, BIDURKARTA CHOWMUHANI.
                          AGARTALA- 799001.

MO:-[protected]
                          E-mail Id:- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Copy to:-

M/s SREE MAA MOTORS,
                          THAKURPALLY ROAD, BIDURKARTA CHOWMUHANI.
                          AGARTALA- 799001.
                          Phone:[protected],[protected],
                          Mobile:- [protected].
                          E-mail Id:[protected]@yahoo.com.
                          i hav a problem in my new tvs apache rtr 160...im not satisfied with the service centres near by.i need a best sevice centre in hyderabad..., waiting for your reply

TVS Apache RTR FI 160 — FUEL INJECTOR AND ENGINE.POOR SERVICE [Resolved]

PAWAN KUMAR NIRALA
                            I HAVE BOUGHT TVS APACHE RTR FI 160 FROM ' DENI AUTO MOBILES, PATNA ' ON 19 JAN 09, BUT I AM FACING LOTS OF PROBLEM...

SLV TVS Motors — Digital Speedometer [Resolved]

Shaik Parveez
                            My Bike No.KA05 HG 229 I Purchased my Bike in June 2008 in SLV TVS Motors in J.P.Nagar Bangalore, Karnataka.But in the Service...