[Resolved] Videocon d2h — recharge not updated in account

Sunil Jangir8 on May 14, 2020
My d2h videocon id is[protected]. I have done two recharges of rs. 400 on 22 april through phone pay and second of rs 450 on 23 april through d2h infinity application. My recharge of 400 updated on same day and being shown in account. But recharge of rs. 450 has not been updated and not being shown in account.in my account total recharge should be shown rs. 850. I approached many time to customer care even dropped many mail regarding this issue but as usual as customer care executives do, they are repeatedly telling me that recharge of 450 has been updated and showing in your account wihtout doing investigation. I have told them many time that recharge which is being currently shown in my account is of rs. 400, not of rs. 450 but they do not want to understand & replying same standard answer. Please either refund rs. 450 or update it in my d2h account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-20 16:28:01
Mr. Pramod from videocon called me and resolved issue.

[May 14, 2020] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sunil Jangir8 May 19, 2020
Not resolved yet

Updated by Sunil Jangir8 May 20, 2020

Comments

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for sharing your details with us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Sunil Jangir8's [Complaint's author] reply, May 18, 2020
Please respond
Dear Sunil,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Sunil Jangir8's [Complaint's author] reply, May 16, 2020
Dear Sunil,

We would like to inform you that the recharge amount of Rs. 450 has been already reversed to your source account on[protected]. We request you to check the same.

Sunil Jangir8's [Complaint's author] reply, May 19, 2020
Thanks sir, noted
Sunil Jangir8's [Complaint's author] reply, May 20, 2020
Thanks, amount reversed

Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102
    Videocon d2h - recharge not updated in account