Visvesvaraya Technological University Complaints & Reviews

Visvesvaraya Technological University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Visvesvaraya Technological University

Having problems with Visvesvaraya Technological University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Visvesvaraya Technological University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Visvesvaraya Technological University reviews & complaints (363)

I have applied for Medium of Instruction Letter through email on 28th Oct, but still haven't received the letter or any intimation. Tried calling multiple times but no one pick the call, also wrote to registrar on 11th Nov but didn't get any response from there also.
I need the letter on urgent basis as I need this for my UK visa purpose. Can I please request to get the soft copy atleast.
Visvesvaraya Technological University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for Medium of Instruction Certificate for my PhD degree and M.Tech degree, on 23rd October 2021. I have applied online and also sent the hard copy on the same day. It's also confirmed that the hard copy has reached VTU office. Almost 23 days are over, but, still I haven't received any certificate from VTU. I am trying to call VTU office, from last one week, every day I will try atleast 50 times, but no one picks the call, I sent email also no response, from VTU side, please see to it and do the needful
    My details
    USN:1JS09PEM01(PhD)
    USN:4NI99LCD01(M.Tech)

My name is Mrinalini and I have been sending multiple emails to VTU id for transcripts along with payment details and form since Nov 5. I still do not know if VTU will process it as no one is responding or picking my calls. Please help.
      My usn is 2bv04cs031.

I have submitted my application for official transcripts on the 24th October 2021 via email and paid the fees Rs 500 yet I have not got any acknowledgement that my email has been received.

I tried contacting VTU by follow up email, and have tried all of their numbers of exam section but no one picks up.

If the documents have been posted a tracking ID would have helped as I have no Idea what is my document status.

I tried to contact grievance number :[protected] and no one even picks up this number.

My Name - Shubham Srivastava
        USN - 1AY10EE041

This is really urgent for me and thus I am requesting VTU to please update me regarding my application status as its not possible for me to come down to Belagavi as I am located in Australia.

I'm Pallavi M and my USN is 4VM17EE046. I had applied for PDC on 27th of October and paid the fee successfully through phone...
          I am Ranjitha B M(4VM17EE054) I had applied for PDC on 27th of October and paid fee on 29th of October and I got the mail...

I had applied for official transcripts during the first week of October. The payment was successful. I applied for two copies through e-mail, as mentioned in the application form. I am yet to receive the transcripts from them. I had tried contacting them over the phone multiple times, but nobody received the call. I need my transcripts as soon as possible for my application process for higher studies

. I am from Nepal and I had completed my BE from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). I am currently at Italy pursuing my Masters in Structural Engineering
            For the same, my current Italian university has asked me to make an arrangement to submit my transcript to them from my home university i.e. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).

I have submitted an application with all the necessary fees to VTU through an email which is a standard procedure.

I am not able to write any exams and I am away from home. It is becoming very difficult for me as it has already been 2 weeks since I have submitted the application to VTU but there is no response from their end.

I request concerned authorities to please take an action to my issue at the earliest as there is no response from Visvesvaraya Technological University to my emails.

It is an emergency and very urgent.

I had applied for my WES evaluation on Oct 5th after struggling to make payment on their sbicollect website for 7 days. I...

I have applied for my education evaluation as per the instructions provided by VTU WES. Have made the required payment but didn't get any acknowledgement or update from VTU even after 3 weeks. From past 3 weeks I am trying to contact VTU office via emails and phone number but not able to reach them. Here are the email IDs and phone numbers:

[protected]@vtu.ac.in

And it's is funny that their grievance email id is invalid.

Please help me with the status of my request

I have sent an application and paid RS.2000 to VTU, to send my documents to WES for verification more than 2 weeks ago. Till now there is no application status from VTU and not even responding through mails or calls.
                If it is not sent on time, it would affect my higher studies plan!

Visvesvaraya Technological University — Visvesvaraya Technological University Provisional degree certificate payment related issue

I made an online payment of Rs 400 via UPI transaction on 13/10/21 at 10.14 pm to get my provisional degree certificate from...

I have applied on PDC on 18 September through online, it's been 24 days, I haven't received my PDC till yet.
                  My USN is 1KN17EC049, Please look into the matter and resolve it. I need it PDC. It's urgent.
                  Thankyou

Visvesvaraya Technological University — Transaction was successful from SBI UPI payment but failed from payment receiver end

I tried applying for my official transcripts from VTU. During my payment procedure, I choose the UPI method since the sbi...

Visvesvaraya Technological University — Transaction successful but VTU SBI collect says failure for Official Transcripts

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have made a payment of Rs.2000 for the official transcript through UPI on October 11, 2021,...

Visvesvaraya Technological University — Transaction successful but VTU SBI collect says failure for Official Transcripta

Hi Sir/Madam

I completed all my exams with the required minimum CGPA on February 2021. I applied for PDC and Transcript around a month...

Visvesvaraya Technological University — While doing payment to obtain PDC the transaction was successful but SBI collect showing transaction failure.

I made an online payment of Rs 400 via UPI transaction on 07/10/21 at 6:43 pm to get my provisional degree certificate from...

Visvesvaraya Technological University — Provisional degree certificate payment related issue

Hii sir/madam
                    I have done payment of 400rs through UPI and I got confirmation mail as payment successful but in application...

This complaint is to notify you about my concern regarding the medium of instruction & official transcript, which I have applied for on 22nd September 2021 by mail as per VTU NOTIFICATION ON 05.05.2020.

It's been 14 days, I didn't receive any acknowledgement or status of the application yet. I tried contacting VTU via the contact number provided on the website, but calls are not being received and even if they receive they keep diverting me to call multiple numbers. I have tried 10 different numbers suggested by them. I have applied for MS abroad, University is requesting the above-mentioned certificate immediately. I tried asking the VTU people multiple times if they can send me soft copies of the certificates but they are not ready to send me. They just say no and cut the call.
                    University to which I have applied is ready to accept soft copies for now due to the pandemic. The deadline to send these documents is October 10th.
                    Please help me!!!