Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 14, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1311

Vodafone — not recharge my card

from last week i cant recharge my phone. when yhe shop keeper try to recharge my phone then it shows a msg that your mobile no is barred....

Last month Vodafone launched in Orissa. I purchased a SIM. It was life time. The next recharge date is January 2009. For 20 days it was good. But now when I am inserting it in my cell it is showing INSERT SIM. I contact Vodafone Care in Janpath. They are telling you have to give Rs.99 for a new sim. I asked them why I will pay, because it is your fault. They denied to replace the sim. Please do something. If no response from ur side I will write to it State Consumer Forum and Lokpal.

CHANDAN MISHRA
Vodafone

KESHAV S. BHAT
[protected]@yahomail.com

INSERT SIM
I purchased a SIM. It was life time.I purchased it in 2004. The no. of sim is [protected].I used it up to January 2010. it was good. But there after i go away outside india for some work. And i came back in india in july 2010. when I am inserting it in my cell it is showing INSERT SIM. I contact Vodafone Care in kumta. They are telling you have to give Rs.25 for a new sim for same no. but two days latter thay say that your sim chalin & you can"t used to. please purchased new no sim. But i must needed old sim. so any way for receiving same no ([protected]) sim. If any charges to pay i will paid it. Please give that no sim .
KESHAV S. BHAT
HALE- HERWATTTA
KALBHAG
KUMTA-581343
KARNATAKA
My old Vodafone No. is [protected]
My contact no. [protected]
Read comments Add
Please sir received ma complent . give me any way to received my old sim.
hallo sir my number [protected] asking my mobil regester fail .
i use 14 RS GPRS pack 02.10.2011 i use after next day use but 100mb was not use and than i make call 9pm in blance 36RS but no infame cut the service my nember this is my proplam your technical proplam take care clear out and incomong calls in my number

Hello...
    My name is Arun Sarath and I am a Vodafone customer. My number is [protected]

I am extremely thankful to Vodafone for the excellent customer SCARE...sorry...care that they are providing to me for the last 10 days.

I converted my prepaid connection to postpaid on 2nd August. I was out of station from 8th August to 25th due to some official reasons.
    On 18th August I received a message from vodafone that someone came for welcome visit and wasn't able to meet me in person. So i have to call to [protected] to avoid uninterrupted service.
    I called that number and informed that I am out of station and will be back only after 25th.
    But on 21st August, my number was deactivated because of not verifying the address!!!

I came back to bangalore on 25th and went to Vodafone store at Koramangala on 26th. I got the information that a request is placed for welcome visit and it should happen within 2 days.
    But unfortunately it didn't happen till 28th. So on 28th I again called [protected] from my office number and I got the information that everything is cleared now and if I just walk into a Vdafone store, my number will be activated. So I went to the vodafone store again just only to realize that I was fooled!!!. Again one more request was placed and the person there assured me that the visit will happen by 30th at 10am. I waited till 3pm, but nothing happened.

Again I called to the number [protected], which is vodafone enquiry office, to know the status. I got the infomation that if I go to a vodafone store and call from there to this number, they can activate my number.
    I took the pain of going to the vodafone store again, only to realize that my welcome visit can happen only on september 1st and I have to wait till then!!!.
    Unfortunately on September 1st also no one came to verify my address.

I really feel that the phrase 'Happy to Help' applies only to the dog in vodafone ad...

I didn't throw the SIM only because its a tedious job to inform everyone about the number change and I have to update it at a lot of places...

Hoping for some actions...

Arun..

My sim has still not activated i contacted several tmes at Vodafone gallery but no respone so do the needful as early as possible

Ihave been using the service of vodafone prepaid sim card since past several months. i did't opt or reqested for the service of astrological information. but still you are deducting Rs.30 on every recharge for the service of astrological information for which i have not requested or choosen. i have, several times, requested the customer complaints section to block the same but all my reqests and reminders went...

Vodafone Postpaid — Refund of excess payment

I am Priya Somaraj from Bangalore, I was a customer of Hutch for almost 3 years because of the poor network service i had to disconnect the vodafone service..after vodafone disconnected my connection i went to the vodafone show room and paid the balance in cash of Rs. 1019.00 /- on 31/05/08 Since I was on ECS plan the amount was also deducted from bank a/c on 03/06/2008. when i noticed this i went to kalayan nagar vodafone...

i have prepaid cusomer of vodafone sicne 2006.
      For recharging / top up i have taken SBI account, code to recharge my mobile.

on 01 jan 2008 i have recharge my mobile for Rs 221/- and got talk time Rs 221/-

but from my bank account Rs 221/- two time deducted means total 442/- was deducted from my SBI bank account, .

i have contacted peenya branch and RT nagar branch, but they do help me out, i have written to Vodfone my email and post but not yet replied.

meanwhile i confirmed from bank that Rs 221/- two times deducted from my account.

vodafone has not replied me yet. my mobile no. is [protected] is still active.

Vodafone Postpaid — Need monthly bill copy

I would like to have my monthly bill copy to my mail address for the number # [protected] & [protected].

Kindly do the needfull.

Rgds,
        Sreedhar.M...
        i am ashutosh, i am a student of chandigarh, i had taken a prepaid connection of vodafone, [protected], since last few days there is frequent call drops, i am not able to talk for one minute continuously also, others are also not able to contact me, i regret my decision to go for vodafone, itis the worst service ever provided by any mobile company, no body to help so unfortunate...

Vodafone — need sms gateway for India

i was searching SMS gateway for India(Banglore) for a project. I was unable to find the stuff.

For.eg : (Italy) : [protected]@sms.vodafone.it

Like that i need the gateway for India.

Please provide me the stuff to continue my work.

Thank you, ...,

Sathish.
        Banglore....
        Dear
        sir, Madam
        i am syed zoheb imran from karnataka gulbarga i want dealer ship in gulbarga city its urgent plz conctat me
        cell :-[protected], [protected]...

sir/ Madam

I purchased a new Vodafone connection on 19/08/08 & sumitted the required documents to Mr Pankaj owner of Pankaj Communications located at Shiwalik Nagar, Haridwar (Uttra Khand). but he didtnt submitted the documents & after 2 days i receive a sms that ur id will be closed and after 2 days my outgoing facility was barred on 26/08/08 and now on 28/08/08 the incoming will also be barred. i informed this to Mr Pankaj 0n 24/08/08 & 26/08/08 but when i talked to him on 27/08/08 he switched off his mobile and didnt solve problem i m facing.

so please help to avail me the facilities.
        I have taken a new Vodafone SIM card mobile No-[protected] on 6.06.2011. At most times I do not receive incoming calls dialled to me even at distances less than 01-metre. There is absolutely no problem with outgoing calls. I have submitted all documents for obtaining this connection. I think VODAFONE CARE CENTRE in Seawoods-Nerul must provide me a new SIM Card with same mobile number immediately. It is a matter of prestige.VODAFONE CARE -Mumbai states that my SIM is active, I agree, but this problem must be sorted by issuing me a NEW-SIM -CARD.

_ Jamil Ahmed
        Ekta Vihar
        CBD-Belapur
        Navi Mumbai
        23.06.11

Sir/Madam,

This is with refrence with the calls and messages of my prepaid vodafone that the calls are not connecting when i call someone and message sending is getting failed again and again..What is the problem i wanted to know that, Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.Appreciate your quick response..

Thanking you,

SAKSHI
          Mobile-[protected]...
          I get unwanted callls from the Vodafone number [protected].. When i see that number, i dont pick the calls, twice they apologized when my friends called on my behalf and said that this will not be repeated, but they give miss calls now and then at odd hours... leaving me embarassed at that parts of night.
          I guess these are country people from their accent and a lady is also involved.. Hope to get rid of this soon...
          I am using my number since this was Orange, then Hutch and now Vodafone.
          I do not get network while I am home, complaining this for many years, but all in vein...
          Whenever I complain they will call back and assure to do need ful in 3 months time ...FALSE PROMISES from many years...
          All Indians are really waiting for 3G, liberty to choose our operator without change of number and believe me Vodafone will have tough time......

My name is Rajeev R. Singh (Mobile Number[protected] and I have been a customer of Vodafone since 1999 (initially with Hutch Prepaid and later Postpaid). Of late (since the time that Hutch became Vodafone) I have been totally dissatisfied with the services provided by you all, and even though I have such an old number, and was a high usage customer, I decided to switch to Airtel and took a new plan from them. Reasons for leaving are many, and if you are interested in knowing why I wanted to leave, I have listed the primarily ones after my complaint. My complaint is as follows:-

1) I I have already mentioned, I wanted to surrender my connection, as I had already taken a new Airtel connection. To do this, I called up your customer care. They referred me to a 'special team' which I came to know was instead a 'retention team' to prevent customers from leaving.
          2) The retention team representative asked me why I wanted to leave, and on hearing me, offered to help me retain my Vodafone Postpaid connection on a Lifetime Plan. The following were offered:-
          a) Waiver of Rs. 49/- as monthly CLIP charges.
          b) Waiver of Rs. 21/- as monthy charges for voicemail for 6 months (to be renewed again if I request after 6 months).
          c) Free F & F one number for 3 months.
          I agreed to retain my number as a secondary number, subject to these offers. (Airtel becoming the main number as they have much better plans for me!) I was given the following Service Registration Numbers:[protected], [protected], [protected] for the retention offer.
          3) However, upon receiving my Bill, I was horrified to learn that I was charged for CLIP and Voice Mail. Upon calling up Customer Care, they told me that the 'offers' related to CLIP and Voicemail that had been made to me had been rejected! How could they have rejected what was already committed was beyond my comprehension. That too without anyone bothering to inform me, the customer. I asked them to get me in touch with the 'retention team' once again.
          4) The retention team was aprised of the situation by me, and I was told by them that actually the offers were not rejected and that 'this time' it 'would not be repeated'. I told them categorically that in that case, I would make payments of the bill which included the fees for lifetime plan, CLIP etc., only upon hearing a confirmation from Customer Care that actually the offers that Vodafone made to me stood. This time I was given the following Service Registration Numbers:- [protected], [protected], [protected].
          5) I did not make the bill payment, as in case I did so, I would be trapped into the Lifetime Plan with Vodafone walking out of the offer conditionalities that went with me being retained with Vodafone.
          6) I was told that I would recieve a confirmation call back from Vodafone. Needless to say that true to Vodafone tradition, no one has bothered to call me back. Hence I am not aware whether Vodafone can stand by its commitments made to me.

My request to you is as follows:-
          A) Please inform me whether Vodafone would be able to keep to its commitment to me as per the offers made to me given vide point no 2. above.
          B) Please ensure that I am not charged a late fee in the next bill for the current bill not paid by me, which has been witheld pending confirmation as mentioned above from Vodafone's end. The bill would be paid immediately upon hearing the confirmations from your end. In case I do not hear the confirmation / or Vodafone can not stand by its commitment given to me, I would pay earlier usage charges and surrender my connection. In that case I would not pay the Lifetime Plan charges, CLIP etc.

Looking forward to an early response from your end. In case you are interested in knowing why I wanted to leave Vodafone, please scroll down further.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely // Rajeev R. Singh
          Mobile Number :[protected].

Some compelling reasons for wanting to leave Vodafone

1) Vodafone has been stressing only on marketing gimmicks like 'happy to help you'. Introduction of this latest gimmick coincided with it becoming really difficult to get through to the customer care system. options of the IVR have changed, giving the customer lesser options. There is now no 'straight' option of requesting to directly connect to a customer care representative. The fellow is hidden behind so many irrelevant 'options'. It has become as inaccessible and unprofessional as Reliance's customer care system. Also, the levels of competence of your representatives, whenever we can get them to talk to us, has become substandard. More often than not they appear to be faffing around, without adequate knowledge.
          2) No one from your system ever calls back, even when they say they would. Yes and there are no exceptions to this rule. Ask anyone if they have ever received a promised 'callback' from Vodafone!
          3) Since it became Vodafone, there has not been a single new Postpaid Plan introduced which is attractive. There has been some poor rehashing of plans though. In case new plans have been introduced, they are not reflected on your website.
          4) On our handsets, the practice of getting to know the whereabouts of where we are located has been replaced with scrolling advertisements like 'sensx*123*308#@ 40m'. I wonder why am I subjected to this, even though I am registered with the 'Do Not Disturb' registry.
          Interested readers are requested to join an open group on Facebook.
          It's called
          People's Forum Against Indian Telecom Companies.

Vodafone Postpaid — number not activated with in the promised time

I had bought a post paid connection no. [protected] on 14 aug 08. as told to me it should be activated within 2 days but it didn't activate. again the varification personal didn't come for varification after calling me.after that i visited the vodafone store on 20 aug 08 to solve my problem, there i met with mr. radhey who applied for refund for my no. and gave me another no. which he told that will activate with in 4 hrs. but again...
            Dear customer care,

Im a subscriber of vodafone mumbai.Recently due to personal reasons ive left mumbai and came to andhra pradesh.I would want to disconnect my number on my next billing date which comes on 6th of every month.Please advise the procedures theat needs to be taken to disconnect the existing number.I will not be able to travel to mumbai to get this procedure completed.Please advise the best possible way to get...
            Bull sheet service !!! I have used most of all the mobiles services i.e BPL, TATA, Reliance etc., but this is the worst service I have come across. I have heard from the ex employee of HUTCH that the call centers are purpose fully droppiong the lines as there remunerations are based on the numbers of call received or some connectivity charges.

If this goes on one day I will have to give up all my 5 mobiles....

My self B.Saravanakumar. mob.no of mine is [protected].Unfortunately i lost my mobile with SIM before 4 days.After that i blocked my sim and produced my certificates.I got replacement SIM from "Vodafone mini store" Dharapuram, Erode (dist)-Tamil nadu.Past 3 days m Continously trying both customer care and retailar was not respond me well.They are spaeaking very rudely.i really fed up with their answers.still i didnt get vodafone sevices.In my mobile no sevice.Pl TRY TO CONSIDER...
            hi its me kishoremy mbno:[protected] my sim was not working bcose its asking puk nocan givethatno

Vodafone Prepaid — i lost my sim card

my name is sujith my no.[protected] i lost my sim so please kindly block my sim ., ., canara bank near gandhi nagar hyderabad -...