Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 14, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 1312

Vodafone No 9888800700 — poor service

Dear sir/madam
My self is Rakesh Sharma. I am using Hutch (Vodafone) no. for last 2-3 years. I am facing some serious problem last more than one and half year. Problem is as follow:-
Last 2 year back I was working with `Paramount Impex, D-202, 203, focal point, phase-6, Ludhiana, during working, company issue me a Hutch (Vodafone) no.[protected] as under the corporate plan. At now I leave this company for April 2006 and joined...

Vodafone — CLIP charges

I was a Pre-paid customer since many years and I used to buy a lot of talk time. Just last year one of Vodafone representative convinced me to go for a post-paid plan with a monthly rental of Rs. 299/-. My number is[protected]. Please note that I was assured by the representative that except for usage charges & Tax, no other additional charges would be required for me to pay at any point of time.

Recently to my surprise...

Vodafone — 9874588472 sim card not working for original documents

Some local vodafone store which are not properly subscribed by vodafone.in but yet giving sim cards and make foolish some customers like me .I gave all the original documents like my voter id card xerox and original passport size photographs as well.But that cunning local vodafone store owner didn't send it properly to the vodafone office.I have two connection in my name and filled up the multiform in dumdum vodafone store which is originally...
This is Bimbita Dasgupta. I am a customer of vodafone prepaid mobile connection. My number is [protected]. Last 26th july I have recharged for Rs. 222 twice from "Vodafone Store" in Judges bunglow road, Ahmedabad. The person who did my recharge wrongly put the number and still I have not got my recharge. I visited regularly the store complaining them about my problem. But nobody helped me till now. The company has the tag line "HAPPY...

I am a Post Paid Subscriber of Hutchison ESSAR No. ([protected]) since April 2002. I have not had any such issues in the past transaction switch HUTCH. However this time they crossed their limits

On 14th aughust I lost my mobile immidiatly I blocked that card and apply for new card in Vodafone mini store near kalina providing all necessary documents and the sitting guy told me its activated in 2 hours, now today is 19th august 2008 frm last 5 days I am waiting for activating my card but its nt happening till nw and every 3 hours I calledup the CRE’s and they giving me 2 hours ka time this type of qulity of customer service they providing to me
i want to know the details of incoming calls on 26/12/2008.
i gave my vodafone bill on 26/12/2008 to u r service boy. he had gave my receipt that i lost so if i get the incoming details so i can call him and get the receipt number plz do fast
i have u r connection for last 3 or 4 years my mobile no. is [protected]
i want to know the details of incoming calls on 26/12/2008.
I was having a prepaid Vodafone number [protected], i got a call from a sales staff to convert the same into postpaid. I agreed to convert my prepiad number into postpaid on a condition that, they will not interrupt my services. thay agreed on that but since 4 days my number is not working and i dint got any proper reply from them. Since i am in sales department of multinational company, my number matters alot to me and because of them i lost many contacts and business.
Now i had decided to never switch on towards this vodafone, they are the worst among all. I had a very bad experience of this company and i'll suggest everybody not to take this connection.
Thanks vodafone thanks alot...
Thanks vodafone thanks alot...
My mobile no [protected]
In my mobile bill of March / April some down load charges has been charged Rs 199. when i got the bill for the same immediately i gave call to vodafone customer care for the explanation of these charges. they were unable to give me the details of down loading. I informed them that i am not going to pay the charges of Rs 199 and agreed to pay the balance bill.

After that every month vodafone is charging me 100rs late payment fees for non payment of Rs 199 downloading charges. I have made several complaints. I have been told by customer care that they have not received any previous complaint in this issue and they dont have any recording system. also there is no co-ordination between direct vodafone centre customer care and the call centres employees who are calling on behalf of vodafone.

I have reqested to reverse the downloading charges as well as the late payment but still I m getting regular calls from vodafone customer care as well as from collection agents for the payment followup

Pls do the needful in this matter.
My mobile number is [protected], I am using Vodafone post paid connection, Yesterday night I checked my bill by sending SMS to 111, it was Rs650/-, But when I checked my bill in the morning, It is increased to Rs1294 which is not at all used.Still yesterday It was Rs650/-, bt when billing date comes then they suddenly increased Rs 644/- which is nt fare.Please tell me what to do?
Stronly agree on ths i brout my postpaid sim on[protected] evry day they are say they wiil activat sim 2 hrs but today is[protected] uptill my sim is not activated .i would suggest to vodfone kindly stope there servisce if they are in position to handle . to other customer i ll suggest kindly do not buy vodafone sim as i did mistake plz do not repeat

thanks
I had postpaid no [protected]. i had migrated to prepaid but it has not converted into pre paid. since last 11 day my outgoing & incoming calls are bars. 7 time i had visited to vodafone store in shivaji nagar (5times) and 2(time) in pimpri. @ shivaji nagar i had spoken mr. vipul. now day he is not attending the calls of mine.

Hello!

i m vinod kumar a customar of state bank of india branch dibai.
    I gave a request of ATM CARD in SBI branch ADB dibai Bulandshahar date 14 july 2008.But could not receive ATM CARD till date.So i tell u that i gave 2 request of ATM CARD
    1 vinod kumar
    2 madan kumar
    so my complaint that when a persom receive ur card in 7 days date 22july.but where is my card?
    if any other person get my card and get the pin no. from bank than who is responsibale for this mistake.
    i am facing the problem with your network & not able to send any sms.
    I have changed the handset and message settings too but not able to sort this problem out.
    I have already placed a complaint to customer care department but still no response from your side.
    i am facing this problem from last 15 days.
    Please look into matter and reply me as soon as possible with a proper solution otherwise I will go for other networks as well.

Mobile No-[protected]

[protected]@gmail.com
    krishan Kumar
    Delhi

Pls note that I m a Vodafone Prepaid Customer in UP(Prepaid Mbl No:[protected]).one month ago I got 3 messages from Vodafone that you are activated a caller tune in my number and deducted around Rs.45/- from my mobile’s account. Pls note that I didn't made any request for a caller tune. I hv tried somuch to connect to your customer care but i hv never got any responce from your customer care number Then I got to know about this website reg. this issue and they give me a reply that, it is your minimum responsibility to send a request to me for confirming weather i want it or not. Also pls note that suddenly my balance become minus balance. I am using this connection only for my official purposes and I don't like any type of caller tunes in my number. Also I request you to kindly avoid sending all types o[censored]nwanted messages and calls to my number(pls note the Govt order reg. this).I hereby request you to remove this caller tune from my number within 24hrs and refill the amount which you deducted from my account I thought if you stop this type of PICK POCKET Business, that will help you very much in your Business. I am waiting for your kind immediate reply. pls note that if you are not responding properly I will send this complaint to TRAI(Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and all major News Papers in India.

Gopal Sharma

Pls note that I m a Vodafone Prepaid Customer in KARNADAKA(Prepaid Mbl No:[protected]).one DAY ago I got 3 messages from Vodafone that you are activated a caller tune in my number and deducted around Rs.30/- from my mobile’s account. Pls note that I didn't made any request for a caller tune. I hv tried somuch to connect to your customer care but i hv never got any responce from your customer care number Then I got to know about this website reg. this issue and they give me a reply that, it is your minimum responsibility to send a request to me for confirming weather i want it or not. Also pls note that suddenly my balance become minus balance. I am using this connection only for my PERSONAL purposes and I don't like any type of caller tunes in my number. Also I request you to kindly avoid sending all types o[censored]nwanted messages and calls to my number(pls note the Govt order reg. this).I hereby request you to remove this caller tune from my number within 24hrs and refill the amount which you deducted from my account I thought if you stop this type of PICK POCKET Business, that will help you very much in your Business. I am waiting for your kind immediate reply. pls note this. I will send this complaint to TRAI(Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) and all major News Papers in India.

jayarajan m
      the company had applied a caller tune without my permission and charged me 30.00 this is not fare to the company.plz resolve the said problem.
      my mobile no.is [protected].
      My number is [protected].
      Without my consent vodaphone had activiated the caller tune
      according to their choice and now they have deducted Rs.30/-
      towards the charges.
      I am minimum usere of mobile. I don't require any caller tune
      in my mobile. If at alL I want it I will go with my choice of song
      selection not as per vodaphone's wish.
      Hence whatever the amount deducted from account, please reimburse it and WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT PLEASE DEACTIVATE THE CALLER TUNE FROM MY MOBILE.
      Try to understand the customers feelings and don't try to fool
      the customer.

My name is Surajit Chattopadhyay and I stay at 1/19 Dover Place, Kolkata 700019, West Bengal.
        On July 29th of 2008 I recharged my vodafone (no. [protected]) with Rs 99/-+Rs 148/-+Rs 51/- in which Rs 148/- is for 750 minutes free talktime from vodafone to vodafone (in a month). Suddenly and most surprisingly I found on 14th of August, 2008 that my free talk time has reduced to on 55 minutes only which is absolutely impossible because till that date I had made only a few calls to other Vodafone numbers.It has created a serious problem to me. Such an irresponsible service is not expected from a company like Vodafone. Nowadays it is found that in most of the times they do not show the remaining talktime after making a Vodafone call. I want an immediate solution to my problem.
        i got irritated with vodafone network.
        coz..
        i complained may times about my
        voda 2 voda 10p/m
        bt there is no rsponse from ur side.
        one fine day i got a call fron vodafone customer care
        she given a offr on recharge of 22rc v2v 10p/m for 90days validity period
        but upto now i had not activated...
        plz Kindly solve problem

I have registered my cell phone [protected] as Do Not Disturb. However, the caller tunes unsolicitated calls were received. As my aged dad uses this phone, he does not understand it fully. As he took the call, Rs. 30 was deducted from the balance every month.

I HATE VODAFONE FOR NOT RESPECTING MY PREFERENCES AND STEALING MY MONEY.

Sunil Jangle
          Aug 13, 2020

Vodafone — Stealing My Money

Dear Caretaker,
          I had recharged to amt. Rs. 222 on 18th March 2011, on Friday night there was deduction of Rs.150 without any notice, i demanded for the reason they said it's caller tune charges Rs. 30 per month and mistakenly 5 times deducted and they will refund on 23 March at 11:00 PM, they failed to do so. secondly i took offer of Rs52 sms pack daily 500 sms free. am getting account for 150SMS only and yesterday they started deducting Rs. 5 without ANY REASON. and i requested for caller tune deactivation on 19th March they promised it will be done after 4hrs but it is still on & probably it is under charge already. Lastly am tried reaching customer care many times but couldn't succeed, Kindly help me.
          Mobile No: [protected]

Br
          Pradeep
          not only voda fone all cellular services including BSNL chennai ( A Govt of India Under taking) is luring the money of innocent customer this way. just think Rs.30 per customer if 1000 customer per day means 30x1000=30, 000 per day and 1, 095, 0000/- per year ( this is just an example) I do not know why TRAI is simply watching this.

respected sir
            myself Ajay Mittal resident Haridwar, Uttrakhand have taken vodafone Mobile Connect USB stick from haridwar vodafone mobile store on 25/07/08.The USB port is not working from 10 days.We have made a many complaints since that day But have not got any service reply. As I count from my experience, after sale services of such a reputed company 'Vodafone' are highly unsatisfactory.I'Am earlier having three prepaid...

Vodafone — unwanted caller tune

My no. is [protected](prepaid)

This evening as I am trying to change my caller tune but without my request or message my caller tune has been changed two times and charged Rs15 each .As I had tried for another song.
            This is a request from you to look at this matter as soon as possible and it not be happened again....

Subject :Regarding corporate connection

I am having postpaid corporate connection ([protected]) from last one year.
            I took new as add on connection ([protected]) as corporate connection (Talk 298-Advance) for one-year rental on 1 june08. I gave all required document to executive.
            As per Vadafone executive ROSAN LAL-[protected] and my plan. New number was under corporate and there was 1000 min free from new number to old number and No any charges as old number.
            When I got bill which was generated wrong.
            First Month bill
            Wrong charges For Clip[protected]rs 86 (there should not be any fee under corporate plan.)
            Second month Bill
            Wrong charges For Clip[protected]rs 49 (there should not be any fee under corporate plan)
            Old corporate number=[protected] new add on corporate number=[protected].
            When I talked to Customer care, he said by mistake it happened.
            I went in vodafone store with all required document again on 10 July08.I met with Mr pradeep and he said within 48 hours all issues will be resolved.
            But I did not get any positive response from vodafone within one week.

Again I went in vodafone store with all required document again on 18 July Friday08. And
            I met with Mr UNIS and he said within 48 hours all issues would be resolved. He requested me salary slip.
            I sent salary slip on 18 july08 and UNIS said me that within 48 hours Number will be converted as corporate.
            Between this duration I wrote many emails to UNIS ALI (DEL) ; CORPORATECAREDEL ; gurpreet.[protected]@Vodafone.com but I did not get any positive response from them.
            Again I went to vodafone store on 28 July08. I met with UNIS ([protected]) and Team leader PAMKESH ([protected]).
            Both promised me that all issues will be resolved ASAP.
            But still after 12 days everything is pending. But also after 12 days I did not get any response.

Again I want to vodafone store on 11 August08.
            Still my number is not converted into corporate connection. (As per plan, executive and customer care)
            Point: I m having corporate connection from last 2 years on the basis of that I took this connection. Obabiuosly my number must be under old connection i.e. as corporate connection.
            I have paid rs 998 for one year.
            I am waiting for two days to resolve my problem. If you are not able to solve my issues,
            Refund my money.

Finally I decided to go in consumer court or TRAI for this issue.
            Kindly accept my compliant and sign on it.

Regards Rajesh, [protected], 14 August2008
            with regard to my mobile no.[protected], i havelost my sim so you will cut the connection, this no is a corporate thanxs
            I have 15 Vodafone connections in my Company's name and I want to get the facility of Corporate Connection.
            I have 15 Vodafone connections in my Company's name and I want to avail the facility of Corporate Connection. My Mobile No. is [protected].
            My name is Mrs.Saroj Bala Sharma.My address is 2137/166 ganesh pura-B Trinager Delhi=110035.My moblie number is [protected].I want to deactivate my mobile number.so please receive my request and decativate my mobile number.I have no objection to deactivate my moblie number.

Vodafone — Disconnection Of Postpaid Number

ON 15-July-2008 at 12:58 P:M i have given the fax to vodafone on their number [protected] i have submitted RS 1550 0n 27/07/2008 and also i have given them a mail regardnig the same, submitted my address proof, license cardand pan card copy to them but till now a date i.e 14-Aug-2008 they don't disconnect my phone.

My Alternate no is -[protected]...

I have a postpaid connection no [protected]. I am using in number from 2004 to till date. I was satisfied. But last six months they are charging Rs. 30 service pack for reduse STD charges every months on my bill. But i am not getting the benefit from last six months. So, I am very upset regarding my bill and poor services of Vodafone.
              I complainted so many time on vodafone costumer care. but nobody short out my compaint. I am facing trouble to pay the bill because they are not giving me discount on STD calls.
              They are charging unnecessary amount on my bill.
              Concerned Officer,
              This is to bring to your kind notice that I have been your valued customer from the last 10 years( Essar days.../ Hutch & now Vodafone). But this is for the first time that I have received a sms on 11/09 stating my present bill amount to be Rs.6080/36 which no doubt is not at all possible since I have never crossed the limit of[protected] per month as the same is provided to me by my office. Regularly paid the same amounts on due date.It is very sad to see that a valued customer be treated as such. It is giving me nightmares since I am not in a position to pay the same as I have not misused my phone.I hope the company will take an action and provide me the fresh bill on actuals as per past for prompt settlement otherwise I will be forced to surrender the connection or will have to lose my job.

A QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR DESK IS AWAITED.

RAJ KUMAR NAKRA
              DELHI
              MOBILE NO. [protected]
              Pls help me to unsubscribe the following with my post paid vadofone connection

1. 100 National [protected]@29
              2. SMS30
              3. STD1(India One)

As per executive from Vodafone, "National Roaming will be activated in 2 Hrs by calling customer Care", however now they are asking to deposit a security amount of Rs. 1500 to activate the Service which was a wrong commitment and a fraud.

Vodafone Number — finding address of number

[protected] this is the number, about which i want to know??
                this is a girl, knows my name. but don;t let me know that who is this...plz tell me about this number, otherwise this girl tease me......

Dear Sir/Madam

My self Luckky Prasad Srivastava from Delhi International Airport (Cargo Terminal).My Mobile No.is [protected].
                On Dated 24/7/08 one Vodafone Executive Mr sunil Kumar(Intouch Solutions) come to convert my prepaid connection to Post Paid connection. I gave him 250/-Rs(Security Deposit).he give me receipt with DSA CODE:23, S No. 1427 dated 24/07/08 and address of Vodafone outlet is -Intouch solutions C-161, hemkunt house, Gautam nagar, Beside Community centre, Yusuf sarai, New Delhi-49.
                My prepaid sim had been deactivated and my new sim is activated but they have registered it to the new number and that number is also alloted to another customer,
                but as per conversation to them they told me that they will activate the previous prepaid number which is [protected] to postpaid number,
                but till date i haven't got any feedback and i have also logged a complaint in Vodafone's customer care (Complain Log No.-[protected]) regarding this issue and also talked many times to their higher authority but they didn't resolved my issue because of that i need to take help of yours.
                Till date my vodafone number is not activated but as per customer care records it is showing activated.
                I also have the mails sended to them and their reply, today i have talked to them but they refused to do any help and solution.
                I am sending you the copy of the mails sent to customer care & their reply: -

Services for Vodafone Number [protected] Inbox
                "VODAFONECARE DEL (DEL)" to me
                show details 9 Aug (3 days ago)

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - Always display images from VODAFONECARE.[protected]@vodafone.com

Dear Mr. Srivastava,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 07/08/08 regarding the services for Vodafone number [protected].

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced and realize that this experience with Vodafone has left a lot to be desired. However, we stand by our commitment to provide the highest levels of service excellence.

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to our Specialised Vodafone Care team, kindly provide us 72 hours to get the same checked.

Looking forward to providing you with the best of our services at all times.

We hope, we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Cc: SANJAY S DELHI
                Subject: Fwd: Great Experience with Vodafone Services(Post paid Connection) REM-1

I want to share my great experience with Vodafone Services.

I had a Vodafone prepaid no.[protected] from last 4 months.last month one call has been received by me from Intouch Solutions, C-161, Hemkunt House"Gautam Nagar, Beside Community Centre, Yusuf sarai, New Delhi-49 that sir would you like to convert your prepaid no. to postpaid connection.they offer me 499 plan.I accept this plan and give 250/- for security Deposit(Receipt No.1427 and DSA Code:23 dated 24/07/08).

After some days when i was on romaing My prepaid Sim was Inactive then i insert New Sim(Sim No.[protected]) which has provide me by your Executive.I was very surprised that my no.had been changed.The New postpaid no. is [protected].

I complained to vodafone care regarding this issue(Complain Log No.-[protected]) but before log a complain i had talked to Vodafone Care CO-Executive Mr.Shailendra and he told me that i talked with our team member regarding this issue, your problem has been solved within 24 hours.but after 36 hours no one has been taken action so i log a complain in vodafone care.

image002.gif

image001.jpg

Add luckky to Contacts list
                luckky shrivastava to VODAFONECARE
                show details 11 Aug (1 day ago)

Display images below - Always display images from [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Neha

Thanks for your Responding,

Today my Vodafone No.(which has been activeted in my sim by fault) has been inactive.can you please give me details that when my old No.[protected] activeted.

I m Suffered from last 3 weeks, Please help

My alternate No.is [protected].

- Show quoted text -
                On 09/08/2008, VODAFONECARE DEL (DEL) <VODAFONECARE.[protected]@vodafone.com> wrote:

Looking forward to providing you with the best of our services at all times.

We hope, we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Reply Forward

"VODAFONECARE DEL (DEL)" to me
                show details 11 Aug (1 day ago)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is an automated response to your e-mail. We will respond to you within 2 working days.

If you want us to update your email id in our records, please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com or SMS <EM> <email id> to 111 (toll free).

Manage your Postpaid account online – anytime, from anywhere. Register for My Vodafone on www.vodafone.in/myvodafone. To know more about My Vodafone, click here

You can also activate/deactivate services easily via SMS. To view the list of service commands, click here. SMS the command to 111 (toll free) and the service would be activated /deactivated accordingly.

In the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please do call us on 111 (toll free) from your Vodafone mobile phone. We'll do our best to help you.

Contact numbers

My Vodafone

Pay you bill, activate services, change your talkplan and do lots more on My Vodafone on www.vodafone.in/myvodafone

By logging on to My Vodafone, you can

View and analyze your bill/account statement
                Pay your bill/security deposit
                Change your talkplan/billing address and send us billing and tariff related queries
                Request for a duplicate bill
                Activate and deactivate services
                Activate Roaming
                Order a new SIM card and block your old one

SMS service commands list

To activate/deactivate the following services via SMS, you can send the corresponding code as an SMS to 111 (toll free) and the service will be activated/deactivated.

Sr. No

att5a7ed.jpg

att5a7fe.gif

Add luckky to Contacts list
                luckky shrivastava to sanjays.delhi, VODAFONECARE
                show details 18:27 (40 minutes ago)

Dear Sanjay Sir

As per below mail you know about my problem, today again i call 111 & [protected] for solve this issue and talked with lot of representative by call forwarding including Miss Kaniska(TL) but no one have a solution.

Sir my Sim has been deactivated by vodafone team. customer care not reply with satisfactory answer.

so please help me.

Date: 11 Aug 2008 19:05
                Subject: Re: Services for Vodafone Number [protected]
                To: "VODAFONECARE DEL (DEL)" <VODAFONECARE.[protected]@vodafone.com>

Dear Neha

Thanks for your Responding,

I m Suffered from last 3 weeks, Please help

My alternate No.is [protected].

Reply Reply to all Forward

"VODAFONECARE DEL (DEL)" to me
                show details 18:28 (39 minutes ago)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

Contact numbers