Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 21, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26343)

I am customer of Vodafone with mobile no. [protected], on 27.1.08 they have activated a caller tune on my mobile without my consent and knowledge moreover they have even deducted charges applicable thereafter,
I called them after 2 minutes of activating this service they are refusing to even register my complaint, and refund my amount Further they have now estopped from attending my calls which I am making to their customer care.
Aug 13, 2020
i am a business customer at vodafone, acc no. = [protected].
Acc. name - Arctic Steel Engineering
Address - 47 huntstown Drive
Clonsilla, Dublin 15
I requested that number[protected] and modem number[protected] be removed from my account in writting at the vodafone store (lower Level) in the Blanchardstown shopping centre at least 5 weeks ago.
on the 9th of april i recieved a bill, invoice no. [protected] with the two numbers still charged to my account.
€ 218.50 for no [protected] and € 29.98 for modem number [protected].
can you please address this problem as soon as possible
Alan Cooper
Today I received three messages saying that your subscription to MCI has been activated, your request for MCI alerts have been registered and finally Your request for MCI alerts has been accepted. Then I suddenly saw that 30 Rs. had been deducted from my account. I even don't know the full form of MCI. I never requested for such type of alerts. This is really ridiculous. Such type of things really prompt us to put a legal case against such type of private companies. Please deactivate such type of alert from my cell phone and refund my money.

Dear Sir

My self purchased 2 SIm card from vodafone (old name Hutch) on post paid basis.I was receiving the bills on time.But i discontinued both the lines and paid all out stanting thru credit card in the month of october. i have the credit card statement in that they debited me INR 2344.00. After that I informed to custmer care service of Vodafone with proper currespondance. But Till today,every month they are sending me the bills for those lines which i was discontinued from Month of November. After getting so many call from Vodafone Agencies till today they are not updating their system. Now i received one letter from Advocate for legal action against non receipt of payment.
    for the month of Nov-07 to Jan-08.

Please advice me the suggestion to avoiding any legal formalities.

Kedar
    Aug 13, 2020
    i want see my complet bills report. my numbers is -[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],
    bill not received
    date- last month
    biil cycle up to 28th june

I am staying in Delhi and using a Vodafone postpaid connection. I reached Jammu on 24 Jan 08 and my phone stopped working. After more than 15 calls to Vodafone customer care and emails no one was willing/able to define the problem. Every one gave different versions of problem and solutions which were not practical. Some interesting versions/solutions are as below:

a) One of the executive old me that may be my SIM is defective and it needs to be changed. When i asked how to do that, i was told that Vodafone will/can send the SIM to my billing address, then i can come to Delhi to collect the SIM and go back to Jammu and try if it works.
      b) Another one told me that my National Roaming is not activated. When i asked him that i have reached Jammu how can i do that, he told me that i can ask some one in Delhi to deposit the money and then SMS some code from my phone to 111. I asked him that even if i ask some to deposit the money how can i SMS if my phone is not working. He had no answers. He told me to wait and Voda fone will call back and tell what to do. But i received no call.
      c) After this almost more than 5 executives and 3 supervisers told me that there is no problem with my national roaming but there seems to be some other problem and they will call me back with definition of problem and solution but i received no calls.
      d) All the executives gave me different time periods by which my problem will be found/solved and this time period ranged from 2 hrs. to 72 hrs. When i tried to explain them that since i am on roaming that means i am out of my region and i will not be there for life so i need your help urgently, again i got the same promise that they will call me again with in 10 mins. but there was no call.
      Ultimately i gave up and didnot make any attempt to contact Vodafone on 26th and 27th Jan.
      e) Then i received first call from Vodafone only on 28 Jan 08 and the person on other side told me that he was from some Networking department and the problem is that my National Roaming is not activated. I told him that the customer care executives have repeatedly told me that my National Roaming is activated he replied that this is not his domain and he cannot help me.

I am really disappointed by the response i got from Vodafone. There was no effort to solve my problem. When i bought the SIM no body told me that there is something called as National Roaming. And nobody will deny that the sales force never provides full information when they are selling the new connection. Their only concern is to complete the sale and increase their numers.

My name is Mrs.Paravathi, My phone no is # +91 [protected]
      As I had brought my SIM from Local retailer on[protected].

As my SIM is disconnected on[protected] & iam unable to get incomming and outgoing calls ,and it is badly required to get connection today itself .

But i had submited all my Identity's and Proofs on the purchase day its self..

SIM NO:[protected]
      Month of Mfg :Oct-07

So plz take immideate action on this sir....Which i had provided all the details in time...

Thanks & regards
      Mrs.Paravathi

Pls note that I m a Vodafone Mbl No:[protected]. My frd dial *123#308 few minute come one msg. my 50/- less in mobile,
      how to deactivate my mobile.
      hello

sir

My Vodafone Mbl No:[protected]. My frd dial *123#308 few minute come one msg and less 50/- in mobile,
      but i dnot now whom servcies activate my mobile
      and to plzzzzzzzzzz
      How to deactivate this servcies my mobile
      I wants to go from post paid to pree paid please do the needful
      B.Chauhan
      Bull sheet service !!! I have used most of all the mobiles services i.e BPL, TATA, Reliance etc., but this is the worst service I have come across. I have heard from the ex employee of HUTCH that the call centers are purpose fully droppiong the lines as there remunerations are based on the numbers of call received or some connectivity charges.

If this goes on one day I will have to give up all my 5 mobiles.

dear sir i am using vodafone serv for the past 1 year
        recently they are advertising that
        all local colls will be charged rs1/
        you can clearly see a man standing near public phone
        it means that all call charges are rs1/ per phone
        but while asking on help line they say that this offer is not valid to life time costumers this is not correct i hearby request you to kind look into it and give your comment in this regard

thanking you
        yoursfaithfully
        shyam
        Aug 13, 2020

Its been more than one month from sending the VL to the number.But no setting for Vodafone live came to my no.Whenever a talk to CSE they keep on saying i will send it in a few minutes.
          Even the service registration no. for my query has out dated by month.
          WHY VODAFONE LIVE NOT ACTIVATE IN HTC WINDOW MOBILE
          my name is sivasankarvegi my mobile no [protected], i want to internet settings, gprs settings
          my mobile nodle no : LG1600
          I M SHAGANDEEP DHOSIWAL MY NUMBER IS [protected] MAIN 10BAAR CUSTOMER CARE BATHINDA JA KAR AYA HOON PAR KOI SUNTA HI NAHI ITNI BEKAR SERVICE HAI.MERI KOI NAHI SUNTA.MAINE CUSTOMER CARE CHD BHI BAAT KI MAGAR UNHONE MERI CUSTOMER CARE HI BAND KAR DI ABHI BHI MERI PROB SOLVE NAHI HUE HAI.KISI KO KARNA NAHI AATA .SBHI BEKAR BITHA RAKHE HAI SERVICE PAR.MERI PROB YEH HAI KI MAIN MOBILE PAR VODAFONE LIVE NAHI USE KAR PA RAHA HOON BUSS YEH DOOR KAR DO NAHI TO MAIN NUMBER BAND KAR DETA HOON MAY BE AAP IS PAR DHAYAN DOGE THANKS
          I am using your service since many years my no. is [protected]. In the earlier year i was charged vodafone live which i have not used and i was informed that it had default settings with the handset Iphone , at that time i have stop the service my sending an sms. In December 2010 i had replaced my sim card since than i have been charged again Rs.291 in Jan,11 Bill and Rs.591 Feb,11.

As i have already text earlier of disconnecting the service and it started again on its own. I have already register a complaint, complaint no. is [protected]. I didn't get any response also visited vodafone stores they cant help it, they gave me the email address and a no. i called up didn't get appropriate response after holding it for 21.36 min.

Vodafone — Bill details

My mobile number is [protected].I have called so many times for the issue of bill.There has been extra amount added.I...

My mob. No. [protected]

Name Deepak kumar Vishwakarma
            Applied for Post paid connection
            My Prepaid Simcard disabled without giving me the postpaid sim

I have informed the executives but then also they did this mistake
            Customer care executives have no solution for this
            Before giving any connection the please you, but after giving them a cheque they dont know you, what type of executive they have hired

what should i do...
            Dec 16, 2016
            Feb 02, 2013
            Vodafone India Customer Care's response
            Hello Ankit,

Thank you for writing to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your current and alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/YqsgKd so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.
            your vodafone executive wrong commetment ,my mob no [protected] i am change my connection, my mob no is prepaid but vodafone executive for change my connection but not start my postpaid connection ,vodafone executive not recive my call, vodafone executive number is [protected],please call me and short out my proublem my anuther cell no [protected]

please short out my proublem

please call me argently my self sugam jain

please call me argently my self sugam jain
            my mobile number is [protected]. i had requested for converting my no. from pre-paid to post-paid on 22.02.2008. i hav given all my required docs. to your dsa name"abstract solutions(p) ltd." address- A-14, okhala industrial area, phase-1, new delhi-110020. they hav taken the sim amount of rs. 250/- but uptil now neither my number has transfered nor i hav got any response from their side. now whn i call their number they dont even pick the phone. please rply me ASAP n my given number.

Vodofonw — Wrong Person is working in good Company Please throw him Out.

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].
            I want his company Address Please help me to finding his company address Because he left his home 1 year back only,
            his is not taking care of his family (two childrens (one girl 6 years old and one boy 4 years old) and wife home maker).

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal.
            he is not ready to attend court also so police is taken arrest warranty on his and his Mother and Elder Brother his is working as a School Teacher near Dharwad

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal.

Dear friends,

A Wrong Person is working in Good Company Please throw him Out...

Umesh Dodamani is working in Vodofone Bangalore his number is :[protected].

We are register a Dover Harashment Case and Divi Act case from Mahila Mandal In Bijapur Police Station and They are Arrested Umesh, his Mother, Sister and Brother but they came out on bail.

sudhi.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
            My Name is Jashpal Parmar. I purchased a post paid connection, no. [protected] on 3rd September 2011. My no was activated on 7th Sep 2011 but the same day due to technical problem, the connection was again lost. I was not able to make outgoing calls nor able to receive incoming calls saying . I have been to customer care thrice and they reply saying same thing that they are following up through mail with IT. The customer care is vodafone centre opposite Grafite India. Kindly resolve my problem.
            Their employees dont know how to speak also, one of their executive came to our office for postpaid connection so I also applied for one, I gave all my necessary documents and in return he gave me a sim card without mobile number stating that we will give u a call soon and will give you a mob number and would activate the sim. After a week also I didn't got any call, I reached vodafone call center where they suggested me to walk down to vodafone store, some how I took time and went there, it was the kormangala Bangalore store this concerned person Rohan attended me and he couldn't help me out he just said that the sim is useless u can take it back gave me an email id stating that just inform them on this id they will TRY to track your docs, other than that I cant do anything.. IS this the way they treat their customers I am really upset and I dont think so I would buy vodafone anytime in my life... Really a sad part but seriously i am pissed off because of this incident
            dear Vodafone
            refer my emails sent to Vodafone care on 15 July no reply has been received from you in two working days as promised
            i have been mistreated and mislead about Vodafone postpaid connection despite purchasing the sim from vodafone store itself
            the person in-charge took 5 days at first to activate my new sim then the plan which i chose was not activated and a different plan was activated for me saying that as i am from army i am only entitled to this plan my internet package for 3g was also not activated resulting in me geting billed enormously and then eventually barring of my services . i have now discontinued using Vodafone and my advice to all is now that pls don't use Vodafone as its own employs don't knw about the company services at least in ambala

Vodafone — Cross connection

My vodafone number is [protected] is a postpaid connection.I am facing serious problem regarding my dialling.Whenever i call...

hi,
              i have recgarged my prepaid vodafone(hutch) of maharashtra region with a topup of Rs.66 to make all india Re.1. but after it i was being deducted usual std charges. i repeatedly complained to the customer care executive and they assured me everytime that it will be okafter 24 hours. when asked about the extra charges being charged they said it will be refunded. i have even has a complaint number regarding to it.
              so can i get back the extra amount being charged by vodafone illegally from me?
              please any one reply me.
              Aug 13, 2020
              I have postpaid service customer of Vodafone Ltd.Of late I notice that the customer care of Vodafone does not take care of customer complaint.
              The customer care only repeats same statement time and again.
              I had availed roaming facility during my visit to Kolkata recently and had used the same for sms to my friends during Diwali. I was charged the sms charges (exorbitantly)for the same.I paid the same on receiving the bill for the same however the same charges are levied again on my next bill also.
              On request to customer care the reply is that I have to settle the same as this was carried forward from preceding month when the same was settled in fact.
              After repeated request still the customer care has not resolved the issue and is harrasing me as a customer.
              I am feeling it is better to switch to another service provider.
              I also seek suggestion as to what can be done to address this kind of treatment meted out by a reputed company.
              This mail may alert others so that they may not fall victim and face humiliation as me.

I had purchased SIM card of your P2P offer on 30/12/2007, and i have been told that Monthly 50 talktime monthly and vodafone to vodafone 50 paise will be be credited every month , however it was not activated .would like to have refund of the same.

MY phone no is [protected]
                Thanks & Regards
                praveen
                [protected] EXT 1594
                Aug 13, 2020

I am using Vodafone prepaid connection having mobile number [protected]. On 4th of october i have recharged my account through vodafone online recharge voucher of Rs 61. On the website it was showing it is a top up voucher and account will get refilled with 53 Rs. But i have received only 61 paise balance. And when i called up vodafone customer care and spoke to Vipin he told that 61 Rs voucher is converted in to bonus coupen and roming schemes are activated on the number. But when I told them the actual condition I have been told that you will receive the balance in account withing 48 Hours. But as of now i have not received my actual balance.

Best Regards
                Viraj
                File an official complain for the same in the local consumer court.
                Im facing similar condition. and yes im moving to court tomorrow.

Vodafone — Postpaid Bill and Service Harrasment

This is with reference to my vodafone cell no, for which the vodafone(hutch) has charged me like anything as they wanted....

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:25:18 +0000 (GMT)
                  From: Raj Pradhan <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                  Subject: Additional no. in my family group New Number:[protected]
                  To: [protected]@Vodafone.com

My number is [protected]. I have applied for additional number in my family group for which I have already paid the necessary charges more than 8-10 days before. I have received the sim card for this new no. [protected] in last week on 17th Jan. Varification is also completed.

Surprisingly, even after repeated follow-up this number is not yet activeted. every time I called, I got just different commitments.

I have also not received any clarification on my complaint no.[protected] yet.

Well Really It's Surprising when you know what the problem is and you are are able to rectifiy it within few minutes but your so called administrator (!) takes so much days to fix a simple activation problem and not resolved still.

Can some one at Vodafone if at all bothered for client difficulties look into this matter on priority and confirm me back with proper justifying explaination for this delay. I want to know is their any responsible person from VODAFONE reading this.

You are also requested to clearly inform me final commited period by which you will able to activate this new number to enable me to take suitable decesion without any further delay.

Let me also put on record that I have applied for this number through your Mr.Jayesh Cell Phone No.[protected], who is not responding to my repeated calls made to him for nderstanding the status of activation of this new number.

I am fed up with your pathetic service and such extremely inefficient complaint resolution.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until 25th January 2008, 10.00 AM, before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

Please contact me at the below address or by phone at below provided mobile.

Rajesh Pradhan
                  Mobile No. [protected]
                  C-33, Shreeniwas society,
                  Near Vijaya Bank,
                  Manpada Road,
                  Dombivli (East) - 421 201.
                  Pl let me have bill details dated 7.3.2004
                  i am yet to get your bill dated 7.3.2008. cell no.is [protected]
                  absolutely right, they have the worst kind of customer service ever any service industry have.
                  they dont have a proper system or machinery to monitor and rectify the complaint, each time each person will address you and each of them doesnt know what is to be done, and will assure you they will make everything right, , , i belive these pepople should effectively sued using consumer forum or trai.or any other autorities.
                  sir i requested to close my ph no([protected]) on 19th nov 09 not yet closed.once again asking u to close the same

I moved out of Hyderabad on Nov 16, 2007. I sent a mailto Vodafone corporate customer care regarding the discontinuation of service from 17th Dec & inquiry about pending amount. In the automatic email response, they always write that the inquiry will be addressed within 2 days. However I didn't received any response. After sending 2 more mails on the same ID(on 27th Nov, 9th Dec), I got a response on 17th dec that a payment has to be made for pending bill. Now look at this, the amount they have calculated includes :
                    [protected]Pending bill till 17th Nov (When I first put a request for discontinuation)
                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    [protected] Rental charges till 17th Dec (When I got first response from them after following it up 2-3 times).

They always claim about good customer service which is !!!. Their slogan, "Wherever you go , our network follows" should be chnage to "Whenever you are with us, you have to chase us ".

They are continuously sending thebills on my email ID. I guess Public sector compnies like MTNL & BSNL provides much better service than Vodafone.

Please don't take vodafone connections any more.. switch to BSNL of MTNL
                    Aug 13, 2020

When I went in for new Vodafone connection[protected] while canceling my other connection which was 600 mins tariff[protected], the executive from Ascon Marketing promised me to give the same tariff 600 mins free in place of 450 mins, thus by giving Rs.60/- discount every month from the day my new connection[protected] is activated.

After getting this I never got any discounts and when contacted the executive he suggest to hold 60/- and pay the rest of the money and there by outstanding money on every month has been pending.

I have logged calls with Vodafone several times and I have spoken all most all the executives and no one responds back, saying I will call you back in 10 minutes.

I have also logged call twice to send itemised to my email and yet to receive it and it is now more then three weeks i have received the bills on my email.

Can you please let me know to whom should I escalate this if this is not getting resolved.

Vodafone has activated caller tune by default and are charging RS.30/- per month with out prior approval from customer.

I feel i have been cheated by vodafone.
                      Aug 13, 2020

Hutch — activation of caller tunes

i have never send request or never call to hutch for activation of caller tunes but everytime they activate it and deduct neccessary balance from account.
                      i have called to customer care but very bad response.
                      Yes, It is 100% true. It had happend twice in Oct-2007. My mobile no is:[protected].
                      Vodafone people are playing cheep tricks for their business.

Some times, the call is not successful, Call charge will be deducted absolutely. They should feel ashame of their service providing.

Vodafone India - Bangalore — Vodafone Security refund

Comment is not considered seriously and response is poor. Care is not given to the customer...

PHONE ARE NOT WORKING. THE SERVICES HAS BARED.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I sent my documents of my E-top no . [protected] (pan card & rastion card) the Name of Hemant Vashwani S/O Jai Kishan Vashwani add- kishan ganj gali Beawar distt. Ajmer
                        21 augst, 5 nov 2009 but my no. is not active currently its barred and all out going call divert on Vodafone cust. care ...

I talk to cust. care Executive and veryfy my name, f.name, add.id proff...
                        he reply me my document is not update in their system he called me plz submitt the fresh document again then my no is reactivate...

So i sent this mail you active my no. soon neither i will surender my Vodafone no...

Pratap Singh
                        M/S Ganpati CalendersBeawar
                        (Distt.of Vodafone prepaid)
                        mob- [protected]

My mobile no is [protected]. My Sim No is[protected]. please send me my PUK Code and my PIN code on my email.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          yes i am agree with these complaints

i rajesh roshan holdign vodafone no.[protected] for the last three years. since then they are making my bill wrong i did not take any action against them because it was just of 10 or 20 rupees. but in march in was a limit they make a wrong bill of rupees 1000 (approx).

i made so many complaint to their customer care but it is one of the most pathetic service of vodafone. they keep me holding on for 1.50 hours continuously. not only this but one time a customer care executive keep me holding on for 46 minutes after that he disconnected the line.

after that they disconnected my connection. i m suffring from then i have lost my job also just because of them.

vodafone increasing their new customer but do not capable of retaining their existing & loyal customer

sales department is doing good but service sector is not performing their duty properly

BIG SUGGESTION TO A BIG COMPANY FROM A LITTLE & DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

Rajesh Roshan

Vodafone recently introduced a Post paid plan called Super 150, In which the customer have to pay Rs 150 as monthly rent and gets a free talk value of Rs 150 for calls made within the circle. But the existing customers who pays the same amount under Talk 150 new plan doesn’t get any free talk value!!! Vodafone didn’t informed about the new plan to its existing customers. When enquired about the same with Vodafone store at chennai, they simply says you can change your plan at anytime. But they don’t have answer for why didn’t they informed about the new plan to its existing customer or why the same benefits didn't given to its existing customers, who uses the connection for a long period.Existing customers still pays the same amount as rent without getting any free benefits.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            i had buyed a vodafone post paid on 11 of march the bludy they had cheated me they said that it will be activated in 3 days but the [censored] of all the vodafone executives but i wont leave tis like this this is not my problem only all the peoples suffered from this thing im gon complaint on this they must close...
                            i have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid corporate connection for 3 years for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1000 vodafone-vodafone minutes and messages free.When the company changed to vodafone, they changed my plan without asking me and informing me...when i recieved the bill, i realised that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had informed me by sending an SMS...they said the new plan could not be changed to what it was and that with the same amount of rental, i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...and also - they keep on activating services at their own wish in prepaid connections and we have to pay for it...they refuse to credit the money bk in ur phone...its happened with my mum thrice!!!
                            I have always been happy with the service of hutch but vodafone sucks big time...although they make big claims of being 'happy to help', that's the last thing they want to do..i have been using a postpaid connection for 3 months for which i paid Rs 400 rental and i got 1200 vodafone-vodafone minutes and 3000 messages free...when i recieved the bill, i realised every month that i have been charged for the calls that i made in the entire month...No proper discounts were given, (only 73. rupees on rs.866.00) bill when i called the customer care, they lied and said that they had gived proper discount, & they suggested me to order the details of bill which is charged extra, oh.when detail will be coming (inthe procedure of 1-2 month), customer cares said ur discount was not right because of old bill(only 2 months), So i hrassed in every bills of vodafone i will now be charged for the calls that were free..when i asked them about the other plans, they gave me options which were even more expensive than the existing plan...he feel heppy to hrassed the customers...!

Vodafone post-paid — Cheating consumers

I had subscribed for Vodafone's MobileConnect 499 plan which was quite expensive to start with in any case. couple of months ago when they launched 3G services, they had lowered the rates for existing 2G data services substantially. I was not aware of this and Vodafone also did not communicate about this to me.

I was continued to be kept on the same old exorbitant plan and they did not even invalidate the expensive plan even when a better one was available. So if I had not noticed that a better plan was available they would have continued to charge me ridiculous amounts of money.

Does this not amount to cheating?
                            The Vodafone is only geared towards advertising and not made good for anything else, especially consumer complaints.

It allows only 300 characters per compaint and that too does not allow simple anything beyond alphanumeric characters. Where do you live? Stone age?

If you can't address consumer complaints, stop the shallow, nonsensical "Happy to help" taglines.
                            Not informing consumers about a new cheaper tariff plan which makes the older expensive plans redundant and not informing the customers amounts to cheating. What you are saying is that if the customer does not come to know about the cheaper new plans, then Vodafone will continue to extract more money at worser service levels ?!

And then you say "Happy to help!"? really?

I am using Hutch(Vodafone) mobile from more than 3 years in Bangalore. But from last 1 year i'm facing more network problem with vodafone. I gave complaint so many times, even though the Vodafone people did not rectfy the problem. This problem exists in the centre of the city itself. I dont know the network in rural areas. There qoutation says "Where ever you go network follows..." but if i want to make a call or recieve a call then i should come out from my home and I should follow the network.

The vodafone people are not at all taking care of their customers problems.

I suggest the people who want to go for vodafone.... plz dont go for it. If the customer pays the bill late these ppl are charging fine for late payment, at the same time, do they give discount for any problem occurs? No, they never...

I would like to know that how can I give a complaint to the TRAI regarding this? Any one can help plz...
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              I had been complaining regarding Very Very Poor Service of Vodafone in South Mumbai and a continous problem with Vodafone Network of Call Drops which ultimately increases my Bill dratically high as i have to recall the same number again & again due to Call Drop.Is Vodafone consider there there Technical Problem and revert last Three Months Bill by giving Credit Amt as It was Only due to Vodafone that we Customers had to Suffer.I had regularly keeping a Track on COmplaints But always received the same old recorded reply and no sign of improvement in Network at all.
                              Curriculum-Vitae

AMIT KUMAR SEN
                              S/o Mr BHARAT PRASAD SEN
                              BAJRANG WARD GARHAKOTA SAGAR (M.P)
                              Pin- 470229
                              Mobile: +91-[protected]
                              Ph[protected],

Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com [protected]@gmail.com
                              Amitsen11yahoo.com

Objective:
                              The focus of my career is to be the leader of industry in a way, which will utilize my technical knowledge & innovative mind for the success and progress of the organization and changes in the business environment of country.

Experience:

Designation:- RF Survey & TND Engineer& Acquisition

Currently Handled Bihar & Jharkhand Vodafone project in Respect of Nokia as A RF Survey Coordinator In Behalf Of Prithvi Solutions Ltd. Hyd. In Bihar

Eight month work experience in R.F. survey with (BIHAR& JHARKHAND) as an employee of WTPL

8 months work experience in R.F. survey with TATA (GSM PROJECT) (MP) as an employee of PRITHVI INFORMATION SOLUTIONS LIMITED, HYDERABAD

Job profile

 Tool kit (GPS, Magnetic compass, binocular, digital camera, measuring tape, altimeter).
                               Work on 900/1800 band.
                               To find the nominal to clarify the hot spot area.

Academic Qualification:

Graduation
                              Course : B.E ( Electronics & Communication[protected]
                              Percentage : 62%

College : G.R. Khalsa Inst. Of Sc. & Tech., Jabalpur (M.P.)
                              University : R.G.T.U.(Rajiv Gandhi Technical University) Bhopal(M.P.)

Technical Skills:

Software C, C++.
                              Application MS-Office, ms-excel

Academic Projects:

 Project Implemented:
                              Project Name: Security Robot
                              Organization: GRKIST, Jabalpur, MP

Key Point:

• Hard working and positive attitude.
                              • Take challenging position in a professional organization.
                              • Improve own self on every step.

Personal Profile:

Martial Status : Single

Nationality : Indian

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Declaration
                              I consider myself familiar with Electronics & Telecom Engineer aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in team. I hereby declare that the information furnisher is true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:

Sub: Network problem

Ref: Vodafone Connection No.[protected]; My Plan-Talk599
                              Relationship No.1.10389533

Dear Madam,

This has reference to telephonic conversation Mr. R. N. Jha from our office had with you today on 05.10.09 regarding network problem in my Vodafone No.[protected] for the last one month.

Incidentally, I would like to inform you that I have made last payment of Rs.3797/- vide Ch. No.669284 dated 01.10.09 against Vodafone Bill No.[protected] dated 15.09.09 for the period 15.08.09 to 14.09.09.

Earlier also I have lodged the complaints two times over Vodafone Customer Care [protected] but the network problem still persists.

I would therefore request you to kindly look into the matter to sort out the network problem. I would suggest to replace the SIM Card in case you feel it is required to so.

I shall appreciate for action on priority so that I can get rid of the above problem at the earliest possible.

Thanks and regards,

(Rita Singh)
                              Managing Director
                              D. K. Singh & Sons
                              156, Defence Colony, Flyover Market,
                              New Delhi - 110 024
                              My sim no.is [protected]. I am officer in Govt of India .and now days i have posted in Jaipur. Before taken of Sim i deposited my all document to dealer which mobile no.[protected] name is Chandrabhan .My mobile 2 days run and VODAPHONE stop that connection. I again made contact to VODAPHONE STORE which is located at the Mansrowar, Jaipur and where as VODAPHONE STORE person direction i have submitted again a set of complete record deposited. The name of that person of VODAPHONE STORE is Mr. Nand kishore, which mobile no is[protected].So many request made by me to start the connection. My sim start and VODAPHONE again stoped. I went again the VODAPHONE STORE and ask about my connection. They replied this is my computer problem. and connection again start. .After3 days again VODAPHONE stop my connection. I can not understand why I am facing this problem’s. My SIM stopped by VODAPHONE five time. AS this time VODAPHONE stopped my connection .Why?

Vodafone Prepaid — Cheating in Tariff Plan

I have vodafone prepaid connection having mobile no.[protected]. On 14.01.08 I recharged my connection in the...