Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Sep 23, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 31

I have recharged twice to my number instead of my mother's number
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have sent a request to [protected]@vodafoneidea.com requesting for cancellation of subject number on 23rd Sept 2021, After which i got a call from executive two days later (25th Sept 2021) wanting to know the reason for cancellation. The dues which was as on 23rd sept was cleared and sent screen shot to the same mail id.

After two months, 26th Nov 2021, Vodaphone calls me and tells that i have outstanding amount of 1752/-,...

Vodafone — Old plan cheat

My name AMRITPAL SINGH my Vodafone Idea number [protected] in Kapurthala Punjab, I have recharged 129 which has unlimited calls 2 gb internet and 100 sms valid for 28 days but my sms facility has been terminated If you want to recharge 179 then you will get sms suvida but my old recharge of 129 which I used to send to sms is not being done, this company is cheating people.

Please registered the compaint old recharge cheat benifit...

Today, I received a message as follows
    "Hello!
    Thank you for choosing to access Handset Inbuilt Games,
    You have been charged Rs. 25
    Your balance is Rs. 117.15"

I have never activated such useless games but still without confirmation they just deducted 25Rs.
    I want a refund for the same and check that this shouldn't happen again or else I have to change service provider.
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been charged every month for contact gaming service without my consent. There is no such service I have opted but still I see that amount is being deducted from my main balance. What kind of fraud is this? See below message.

Hello!
      Thank you for choosing to access Contakt Gaming Service,
      You have been charged Rs. 25
      Your balance is Rs. 26...

It's been already 24 hours I activated my sim card..still h am not able to send sms..it shows error 69.kindly help.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. I have an idea sim which is not working on my basic mobile. It is showing ofc, but whenever im making a call im not able to listen anything. Initially I thought the problem is with my mobile. But when i inserted my sim in a smart phone, it is working. How to resolve this issue?
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got message that" Thank you for choosing to access Handset Inbuilt Games, You have been charged Rs. 25".
          But i didn't choose any game activation.
          Please deactivate same & refund my money
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared all outstanding amount still I am getting below message. Request for UPC for your mobile no. [protected] could not be processed.Please retry after some time.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared all outstanding amount still I getting below issue when I raise PORT request on 1900:
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No service is activated on number but still the company is deducting my balance.Please get my issue resolved...
                I have a plan for Rs.99 just to receive only incoming calls.
                All of a sudden I noticed my mobile plan changed to Rs.299 and I said I have no information on this change of plan.
                Vodafone gave a simple reply as SMS sent to me on this change.
                So I said I dont want to continue and applied for other network.
                Now I am in different network and new bill has come with Rs.299 plan.

I told vodafone I can pay...
                I had purchase Vodafone mobile postpaid connection from Byculla Store Mumbai. Before 3 months.
                But now I don't have much use and also not have a job for paying postpaid bill. So I decided to migrate my postpaid sim to prepaid. I cleared my all dues and outstanding as per norms for migration. But they are dynied for migration and insulting me in store harras me for not to migrate connection for 120 days. Pls help me to reach urgent...
                HI my number is [protected], i have an issue in sending SMS from last 1 month, i have been giving complaints in VI customer care, with out any resolution they are closing the issue this is been taking place from last 10 days continuously, still i dont have a solution for it, i f i want to port the number also i need to send SMS, this people blocked me in all ways. I am facing lot of issue and requesting them to give solution but no positive...

I am user of Vodafone from last 9 years. My mobile number is [protected] Recently last month I got a message that they are changing my plan from Rs 99/- to Rs 299/- . How they can change my plan by sending one message. When I called that if they don't have lesser plan then change my postpaid to prepaid then they asked me to visit the Vodafone store.
                Why I will pay extra if I am not using the services.
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At 1:51 AM on. 24th November I got a message that some amount has been deducted for some service which I haven’t even opted for. At the time I wasn’t even using my mobile.

How can they charge any amount as and when they want.

Hello!
                  Thank you for choosing to access Telsync Games,
                  You have been charged Rs. 10
                  Your balance is Rs.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't activated any games portal in my phone.. I had recharged my number few days back and it had more than rs. 100 as balance and now the balance is rs.96. Your customer care is the worst service i have come across.. Im never able to contact your executive for any of my complaints.. If this goes on, i'll need to port my sim.. Deactivate the games portal as soon as possible...

I need to port out from Vodafone and port in to Airtel. But I am not getting UPC code. Always getting please try again after some time message.

Ph: [protected]

Very worst signal.
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My calls get cross connected when someone calls me.