Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 38

I have cleared all outstanding amount still I getting below issue when I raise PORT request on 1900:
Request for UPC for your mobile no. [protected] could not be processed.Please retry after some time.
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No service is activated on number but still the company is deducting my balance.Please get my issue resolved
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a plan for Rs.99 just to receive only incoming calls.
      All of a sudden I noticed my mobile plan changed to Rs.299 and I said I have no information on this change of plan.
      Vodafone gave a simple reply as SMS sent to me on this change.
      So I said I dont want to continue and applied for other network.
      Now I am in different network and new bill has come with Rs.299 plan.

I told vodafone I can pay...

I had purchase Vodafone mobile postpaid connection from Byculla Store Mumbai. Before 3 months.
      But now I don't have much use and also not have a job for paying postpaid bill. So I decided to migrate my postpaid sim to prepaid. I cleared my all dues and outstanding as per norms for migration. But they are dynied for migration and insulting me in store harras me for not to migrate connection for 120 days. Pls help me to reach urgent basis. I mailed, tweet and call 198 to resolving my complaint but it's delay they arguing to customer care number for not to migrating my sim card. Pls contact me on urgent basis. Am in trouble. Pls urgent basis.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Byculla and girgaon vi store are cheats

HI my number is [protected], i have an issue in sending SMS from last 1 month, i have been giving complaints in VI customer care, with out any resolution they are closing the issue this is been taking place from last 10 days continuously, still i dont have a solution for it, i f i want to port the number also i need to send SMS, this people blocked me in all ways. I am facing lot of issue and requesting them to give solution but no positive response for VI .

Complaint reference number is : C[protected], try to give a soultion for this on immediate base.
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am user of Vodafone from last 9 years. My mobile number is [protected] Recently last month I got a message that they are changing my plan from Rs 99/- to Rs 299/- . How they can change my plan by sending one message. When I called that if they don't have lesser plan then change my postpaid to prepaid then they asked me to visit the Vodafone store.
          Why I will pay extra if I am not using the services.
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At 1:51 AM on. 24th November I got a message that some amount has been deducted for some service which I haven’t even opted for. At the time I wasn’t even using my mobile.

How can they charge any amount as and when they want.

Hello!
            Thank you for choosing to access Telsync Games,
            You have been charged Rs. 10
            Your balance is Rs.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't activated any games portal in my phone.. I had recharged my number few days back and it had more than rs. 100 as balance and now the balance is rs.96. Your customer care is the worst service i have come across.. Im never able to contact your executive for any of my complaints.. If this goes on, i'll need to port my sim.. Deactivate the games portal as soon as possible
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need to port out from Vodafone and port in to Airtel. But I am not getting UPC code. Always getting please try again after some time message.

Ph: [protected]

Very worst signal.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My calls get cross connected when someone calls me.
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged Rs. 249/- in my Vofafone prepaid no., from that day I am getting worst network coverage in our location.
                      My service reference no. is: ROB-V[protected]
                      Company told me every time that currently there is no new additional site planned at this area on an immediate basis. Shall I an here to donate the money to the company without getting service. Please let me inform.
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since @VODAFONE is not able to provide data service to my location and not able to make call to any other network am trying to port my number to another cellular network service provider. When i am trying to generate porting code i am getting below message.
                        "upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider"

After discussion with idea helpdesk they asked me to visit Vodafone...
                        The network of the sim is not unstable and just useless. The worst and the most unstable network I've ever used. I can't use this network without any interruptions in the network. I need a solution for this unstable network. And I'm also not getting VOLTE option in my SIM.
                        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using 3 vodafone connection, today 19/11/2021 I am not able to use internet connection at all. And big issue is not connecting customer care at all.
                          I need compensation of 1 day service of the following numbers
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't get internet service
                            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried sending messages to get UPC many times but I'm receiving Invalid message reply.

PORT(Space)respective mobile number to 1900

When did i apply for Bcafe portal or Telesyn
                                games?? No value added services in my number, still you guys deduct my balance everytime i recharge my number.
                                Kindly, look into the matter and take appropriate actions asap.
                                N.B- i want my money back

Hello sir/madam,

Today I made a purchase of Disney+Hotstar package for my TV, later when I logged in the same, I see the message only mobile support. In the plan I buy there is no clarity on mobile only support when buying the package.

I have now lost Rs 601 loss. It's no use . I am not happy the way this is presented.

Mob no: [protected]

Rs601 recharged! Enjoy 75 GB high-speed 4G Data. Valid for 56 Days. Your 1 year Disney+ Hotstar Mobile pack activated! Click bit.ly/3azs48T in 10 min

Refer attachment for the plan displayed in vi app

Please let me know how can I get this reimbursement. I am not interested on the mobile support

I have received this SMS with subject VZ-ViCMS on date[protected] at 6.02 AM

Hello!
                                    Thank you for choosing to access Telsync Games,
                                    You have been charged Rs. 3
                                    Your balance is Rs. 1.48

i have not chosen this, please return my money...