Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 529

My number is [protected]. I had put in a request for Portability change from Vodafone to Airtel as the place where I am living the network coverage of Vodafone is very bad and I get a 'No Service' display for many hours in the day.

I have taken care to pay all the bills until today evening online through bank transfer and I confirm that there is no due till 6:30PM of today.

I have already received the SIM card from Airtel but the same cannot be activated as Vodafone has to give a clearance. I have been trying since morning to call the Vodafone customer care but no one is accessible. The 'Customer Care' function don't seem to care. I need my problem to be resolved as first I get very poor Vodafone connectivity and now they don't address my request.
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I done recharge of 348 on 6th may 2017 after confirming with customer care executive that i have an offer on my number [protected] which includes 1 gb internet per day 3g/4g data per day and 300 mins of callingwith validity of 56 days. However i didint get any data from vodafone. From 4 days every day i am asking for help from vodafone customer care. But no one is responding for the same.
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst network.. Worst service..in the capital o[censored]ttar pradesh (Lucknow).
      I myself and my colleagues registered complaint again poor network coverage several times. But in response they call you and fool you saying in 72 hours our technician will contact you and after 72hours once again vodafone service care will call you saying your network is improved please give feedback. This is happening repeatedly. But the fact is they aren't doing anything, just making you fool over call..
      In frustration once i have broken my mobile phone as well.
      I will strongly recommend not to use vodafone network.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is anshio from kanyakumari dist

This is my number [protected] using vodafone postpaid.

On march 31st year end that day night 9.31pm without my concern from vodafone they activated a vas service, for that services they charged 150rs. April 1st my bill generated the bill amount is rs: 530 then i spoke to customer care and i said the fact, from customer care side the wavier the amount rs: 150 after i paid that bill rs: 356.14 and on that day only the service was deactivated from customer care side.

But now the april month bill generated. I shocked the bill amount is same rs: 520, i contact to customer care i ask the details they said for that vas service only your are charge for rs:150, i said to them last time from customer person only deactivated the service they confirmed to me the services was deactivated on april 1st and i ask them how i it will be renew again (For that no answer) i said to them to return the amount but they are not crediting the amount instead of that they are re-direct to send a mail to this mail id corpcare. [protected]@vodafone.com. I send a mail on 5th may and i send a reminder mail on 8th to the concern team. But till now no responded from them my due date was yet soon.

O pls take necessary action against vodafone.

If my compliant was not resolved means i will file the case against vodafone in consumer court i have all the evidence screen shots, customer care voice records and messages which one came from customer care like deactivate messages …

Note: every month like that iam struggling for a bill period so pls take action against vodafone

Dear Team,

I m totally dissatisfied with your services offered to valuable customers. I had taken Vodafone connection with cell no [protected] on 17-April-17 from your authorized Vodafone store. At a time of activation I was not informed about any security deposit. I had completed successful verification as per the process but today sudden my outgoing services was blocked and I was informed by your Cc that I have to pay Rs 300/- as security deposit.

I was living in a personal bungalow not in any slum quarter than why I should pay 300 Rs, as security deposit. If you have no trust on me than Immediately disconnect my all connection from Vodafone. I will take another company connection in lesser amount than Yours.

Kindly find all my cell no details which I will disconnect if you not start my services within 24 hrs.

Suryakant Ramhetu Shukla [protected]
          Suryakant R Shukla [protected]
          Ramhetu D Shukla [protected]
          Ramprakash D Shukla [protected]

Not Only this I will blacklist your company with all my friends and relatives too..!!!
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Lenovo laptop and have a vodafone dongle. After attaching the dongle to the laptop, it shows very poor network and can't open any sites. But while attaching outside of the home, it is satisfactory working, but not so good.
            As I am a working woman, I frequently need to open my mails and internet.

My contact number is [protected]
            Name - Smt. Madhuri Arun Paranjape
            Address - A-60, Shree Rang Township,...

Hi sir / ma'am,

My name is samim ansari, ex-vodafone number : [protected]. I have an outstanding balance of close to 6000/- which i've been disputing from a while. This bill is outstanding due to no resolution from vodafone since i was requesting to avail a waive off from the initial bill. Now that my number is disconnected and moved to collections. Also this number is now with previous network provider tata docomo for which i never approached them for port.

The situation now is that your collection agency is calling and abusing me like # at my alternate number - [protected]. They call me "harami and nalayak bill bhar" i mean such a disgrace to a banner like vodafone. The pervert lady who called today i. E. 09/05/2017 at 12:03 pm from #[protected] offended me in terms of my religion and she spoke abruptly using profanity. How sick is that. I took this matter up with koper khairne vodafone store and they proved to be at no help since asking for manager is a crime there it seems. They yell at customers. It's all getting worse now. This matter has really hurt my sentiments and i'm taking up this matter with legal authorities.

All i want you do is let the collection agency girl know that she has done a crime. She has no right to call and abuse me and my religion. If at all vodafone proves her termination to me. I will pay the complete balance in full and i promise to maintain my relationship with vodafone. Incase if not then please send me a notice with legal proceedings. Wherein, i will only respond if this notice contains information of the lady who called. My heart's broken, sir / ma'am you being a sane person. I request you to help me identify this person and agency who disrespected me in a worse way possible.

Please call me at my alternate number[protected]

I will be expecting a call from a senior grievance officer since this is a consumer harrasment matter.

Please outrage your employee who called me today and abused.

Incase if such instance are repeated. I will file a police complaint along with a complaint with consumer forum. Its not a threatend but my next action will speak if no action is taken against the agent who called.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
            Samim ansari
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today may 9th 2017 i visited vodafone store in jayanagar bangalore. I was thinking there is problem with the sim, i get to know that the service was suspended for reason stating personal reason requested by me. I never placed this request to suspend the service. My first number i got it ported with other service provider 2 months back. May be due to this reason my 2nd number [protected] was suspended. This show how ethical the vodafone service is providing to the customer. I never expected this from vodafone.

I just wanted this bring to your notice. I am now not willing to take this service any more. Hope to your reminder "i will not see this sim activated for any reason to a different customer" if vodafone do such thing i will make sure they answer me in court.
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. I did a recharge with full talktime for Rs 250/- on 30 Apr 2017 on my mobile no [protected].

2. The amount was deducted from my bank account but I did not get the balance on my number till date.

3. Request you to solve the matter at the earliest before I escalate the matter with the Consumer Forum.

4. Such a laxity is not expected from a reputed firm like Vodafone.
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I got a call from mobile number [protected], and that man was talking in a very bad way, also was asking about my personal & professional details, and telling me that he has got the mobile number from naukri.com, and then he asked me to log in to the gmail account, and make some payments regarding some companies like L&T and wipro, so kindly trace the person so that he should not repeat his mistake with any other person.

The same incidence happened with my friend. This person used to take the phone numbers (especially girls number) from nokri.com and calling them and talking in very bad way. Please trace this number asap.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Problem: Facing problem with vodafone network from 2-3 weeks, suddenly network out many times in a day, have to restart every time when unable to make call or unable to data, after restart its again working fine. but after few hours network gone again.

Resolution: we want from vodafone to fix this network problem as soon as possible

Hello my vodafone no is [protected] Vodafone has given me 8 gb data free last month after using 8 gb data as per my vodafone app and their conformation message from Vodafone i had switched the data to my jio but i received the bill of 900 in which 458 was charged for data uses, regarding this issue i already spoke to Vodafone executive on 25 april and 26 april as on app the charges are showing but the executive told me that it is a server problem and it will not be added to your final bill as you had only used 0.13 kb extra, and now the executive told me you had used 121 mb extra if you have any issue visit Vodafone store, after that i tried to send the porting message PORT (MY NUMBER) to 1900 but the message is getting failed, kindly look into the matters as Vodafone are just misleading customers by giving free data and charging them
                      May 09, 2017
                      Updated by vishalcvn
                      below is the image of porting message getting failed

May 11, 2017
                      Still no response from Vodafone India customer support
                      May 16, 2017
                      Still no response from Vodafone India customer support

I am a vodafone postpaid user opting for 349 plan. My bill has come around rs.532 in which vas was activated without my notice. They are charging rs.70 extra every month and i had to call them every month to get the refund. This was mentioned in my bill which i don't even
                        Know about.

Download name charges
                        Cell9_tubeworld rs.35
                        Cell9_tubeworld rs.35

Total rs.70

I want to lodge a complaint against this company looting customers like anything. Vodafone sucks.
                        Dear sir/ Madam
                        A long while i couldn't send messages to anyone from my mobile. I used this mobile number approximately 4 or 5 years. But from last eleven months I faced this sort of problem in my mobile. I Whenever I tried to send it came failure what can I do pls tell me soon

I converted postpaid to prepaid last week. After converted prepaid I have done frc 345 in Vodafone store which I got free call and 1gb data per day. 5 days hv passed daily my 1 gb data renewed but I am unable to access data not used single kb. I visited Vodafone store, lodge Complain online, customer care 199 198 [protected].Customer care blocked me
                          Jun 12, 2017
                          May 12, 2017
                          Vodafone India Customer Care's response
                          Hey ! Please don't worry! We will have this checked and call you shortly.

Vodafone India

I called vodafone customer care 199 on 7th may-2017 at 15:04 pm to get some details about international roaming pack that can be activated on my number [protected]. The executive told me to recharge for 575 which shall be valid for the next 30 days from the day of recharge, but after i have recharged for this amount i got the confirmation sms from vodafone that my iroamfree is active and valid for 1 day. Now my money got wasted due to the incorrect information provided by the customer care. The company records the calls for training and quality purpose, what the executive had informed me can be validated from that call. Seriously disappointed.
                            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I opted for the Vodafone IRoamFree for US for 1 month for [protected]. Upon activation of the plan on May 21st 2017 they charged 5000 immediately and the executive said that I have till 20th of June 2017. The executive also mentioned that I have to only opt for T-mobile USA. But, unfortunately June 10th onwards only I was unable to connect to T-mobile USA and hence could not even use the service. Then Upon returning to India on 26th of June further to my surprise my phone outgoing was deactivated. Then the customer service tells me that I have an outstanding balance of 18000 approx and that is for data usage after 20th. Vodafone really knows how to cheat people. The fact of the matter was I could not even use the all inclusive free roam pack during the promised time frame and they are now charging after the time frame with some cooked up data usage when my phone was not even in use.

My Wife took the Airtel plan and they never promised unlimited usage and provided the best connectivity throughout her stay in USA.

So, people do not fall prey to this fraud Vodafone scheme, their plan says unlimited but then they con you.

Hi, i lost my postpaid vodafonr number [protected], and i cant figure out how to block it. Cud you help please!?

I havnt chosen this offer but vodafone deducted my balance kindly repay
                                Otherwise i have to port
                                Mob no [protected]

I m postcard user of vodafone mobile network.
                                  I got some message that something is activated on my number as per request. Well i never requested any services.
                                  I called up the customer care on 199 i was fed off completely. 1 dabaye 2 dabaye 3 dabaye. And i press as required again i was asked 1 dabaye 2 dabaye 3 dabaye.. Again i did.. Again there was 1 dabaye 2 dabaye 3 dabaye options. Ohh god i just need to talk to customer executive person. Why this harassment? Why to choose options? Why cant executive simply transfer the call to appropriate department? My simply want to talk to customer i was harassed. U read it right i was harassed by this service features. They are not actually helping customers but making customers to wait for 2 3 4 mins to speak to executive directly. I request if this is not short out i m not going to use this vodafone again!

Note : i have even tried direct customer care no.

Thnks
                                  Sapna sandhu
                                  Jun 23, 2017
                                  May 22, 2017
                                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response
                                  Hi Sapna,

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India

Since the last 3 to 4 days money from my talk time is getting deducted automatically — some 60 to 80 rupees has got deducted 3 to 4 days back.
                                    Just yesterday (7/5/2017, i recharged full talk time of rs, 250/-. Today rs, 150/- has got deducted and a message appeared (Tv all channel pack for one month). I have never activated this pack — so how come it got activated — as well as my money rs, 150 got automatically deducted. Please assist and deactivate this and also ensure i get my money refunded.
                                    Your kind assistance on this issue will be highly appreciated.
                                    With thanks,
                                    Juliet ferreira

You may mail me or contact me (Joseph ferreira on [protected])
                                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We paid it but it was not paid and the bill passed, and in the end a mail came to me, then it was written that your bill has not been paid. If we pay soon, we have paid both of them but it increased by Rs. 50 to the bill. And secondly we had deleted the itemized bill again.Again, you put the bill more every month, and my bill no more than

[protected]@gmail.com