Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 713

I recharged my vodafone no. [protected] with RC298 unlimited data valid upto 16.03.2016.
but today at 18:15:22 i got message that you have been charged for current data session.
I had Rs. 73 as main balance. and now it is reduced to Rs. 90.
already data pack is activated on my number. And they are explaining that you are doing multipage surfing ans blah ...blah...blah.

what is this. Isn't it a means of looting people using technical means.
This is the 2nd time such an incident happened. and there are no regulatory body to stop such things.
I want my balance back.
Mar 7, 2016
Today on 7 MAR 2016 I checked my balance and it is Rs. 72 as it was before the complaint. I didn't get any email or call from Vodafone. However, I got some sms asking for rank them to reccomend other for Vodafone sim. and nothing Else. The most important thing is, this is the third time I used CONSUMER COMPLAINTS and I got my problem resolved. Thanks, thanks a lot.
now the balance is reduced to Rs. 14

Hi Vodafone team,

In a sorrow i am informing you i have ported our from Idea cellular to Vodafone and accordingly on 1st of March night service from Idea has stopped but till now( 4th of March at 6:42pm) my Vodafone connection has not been activated. I went Vodafone store more than 8 times and finally wrote a mail to Nodal officer also Srimoyee Dutta. Let me tell you the kind of revert from Nodal officer was shocking and he simply written like i have not tried to dial 59059 for the activation. When i went to Vodafone store only three times they changed my sim and stated that due to network error my sim has not got activated. May i know which sort of server Vodafone use in which they didn't able to rectified server issue in more than 72 hrs. Only funny things are happening rather doing appropriate action. I fed up with this and i am informing you if my connection would not get activated till the mid night i will not ever approach to Vodafone, never and ever. I know this will not affect Vodafone much but for sure i will suggest my friend also not to go to Vodafone. This is something stupid bunch of people work for Vodafone.

Ashutosh
    Hi Ashutosh,

Please share your alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

Complain (Contact No [protected] ) was lodged regarding wrong billing on 4th march 2016.my billing amout is 1046 and my limit is 800 RS as per my uses i m ready to pay my actual usage but extra what Vodafone has charged me that is totally wrong ... even i am not getting my whole statement i requesting you . Mr Sood that i am getting problem about wrong billing so try to resolve this issue as soon as possible, i hope you do the needful
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a Vodafone 3G data pack of Rs 497/- on my pre- paid no. [protected] on 27 Feb. I put up in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (UP). The total 3G data credited to my account was 3511.49 MB or 3.42 MB valid for the next 28 days. Between 3rd and 4th March I may have used the internet data for about 152 minutes. (as stated by the Vodafone customer care itself). At 6:33 am on 4 March the data usage report on My Vodafone App inexplicably shows a huge deduction of 1251.93 MB !! On speaking to the customer care there was absolutely no justification forwarded by Vodafone for this huge deduction. I didn't update any of the apps. The Auto update feature on my handset MI-498 Spice is disabled. Yes I did play a small video clip of about 2 and a half minutes duration on a safe and secured website. Still Vodafone customer care shrugged it's shoulders off the responsibility to explain this massive data deduction! They conveniently passed on the buck and stated that they weren't responsible for the data deduction and kept on blaming my usage for it. I want to know who is responsible if not them?? Besides I have explained to them the usage pattern for the mentioned time frame which they aren't ready to accept. Please register this complaint and take suitable action against Vodafone as this isn't the first time and the only issue that I have faced from the service so far.
        Rajat Kapoor
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Vodafone I use your post paid connection last 10months ago I paid every month bill, last two time your service man came to my house and I paid him your bill and 1st time I request him that please block my sim card for my personal problem, and he confirmed. Me he blocked it next month he come again and charge me to paid bill and I again pay bill with with written application. To blocked the sim I told him that I don't use it, he...

I received an SMS on 26/02/2016from VA -611112 stating that I hav a special offer for Rs252. I dint get the benefit after I recharged for the same amount on 28/02/2016. I dialled in 198 to check with them regarding the same. The agent who took the call at around 5 am had no intention to help he was very rude over the call not even a trace of professionalism exhibited. He kept my call on hold for more than 20mins with out even saying a word. Later when I called from a different number while the first call was still on hold some body answered the first line and asked me to check with local store. And yesterday when I visited the local store near Central plaza tirupati to my surprise these guys are more arrogant, impatient and aggressive behaviour. One of the agents named Shiva started abusing me in all bad words and even tried to punch me in the face while we had a high argument around the issue. Then showed up and in charge who asked me to come inside their garage to further discuss about it. I know they would obviously hav assaulted me if I had gone there. This is weirdest ever experience that I had so far from a highly valued organization.
          Hi Balaji,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8 and we will get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care

I port my no from idea to vodafone that time your executive told me the benefits.
            1500 std +local min free
            600 sms local+std free
            1gb 3g internet free for mth.

know i use to know that there is no such plan activated in my no .they are charging me my activating different plan .
            while idea giving me above plan so i feel vodafone cheated me
            Hi Anil,

Vodafone Customer Care

Through my SBI debit card some one credited an amount of Rs.5075 on POS 22317740 at VODAFONE BILL DESK MUMBAI under txn[protected]. Kindly send me the address of the payee to Thondapu Gopala Rao, Meeseva Penuganchiprolu 521190
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lodged end number of times complain through call center that I am facing very poor signal and call drop problem from last 1 year since I got this number.
                The data speed is also hopeless comparatively with other Vodafone circle.
                No one from Vodafone have the curtsey to attend my complain and fix this problem
                Hi Arup,

Vodafone Customer Care

I'm a customer of Vodafone since 2010 while in Mumbai. I joined a company in Durgapur, West Bengal and ported the number from Vodafone Mumbai to Vodafone West Bengal. But the Vodafone bill was generated in Mumbai as well as Durgapur. I paid the bills in Durgapur regularly. The bill amount of Mumbai got transferred to Durgapur and the amount is 5000.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The value added packs are activated and charges are deducted from my account.. kbut i havenot applied for any of these packs. i want my money back
                    Hi jitakshi,

Vodafone Customer Care

I have paid all my bills and provided deactivation letter to vodafone person and drafted a mail to Nizar.[protected]@vodafone.com as requested by vodafone. Even after doing, I'm receiving bills every month. Please deactivate my number asap....

I am one of the customer using Vodafone India network from a very long time. Yesterday I received a message around 02:29 PM stating I'll be getting 40 local mins free if I make any call at my current rate and benefit will be received within 4 hours after a call made. I made a call at 04:16 PM which was my first call post which I waited for 4 hours for my free 40 local mins. However I did not received it. I have called your customer care (198) from another number i.e. [protected] and was been fooled around by your CSE by getting my call transferred many time, being on hold for more than 5-6 mins. Atlast I had a word with a floor manager Prem who asked me to wait 48 hours for the resolution. This is not fair. There is no where in the SMS mentioned that I have to make a call for so so minute and no T&C mentioned. I need my 40 local mins free ASAP or else I will make sure this is taken to another level and further to the consumer forum.
                      Mar 3, 2016
                      I dropped in an email to the company CEO and COO. I got my 40 local mins credited in my account and received a CB from a Nodal office.
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using Vodafone since it is is India. Now I must say i am frustrated using Vodafone service because they are big frauds as Network providers in India. Few issues that I think is most common using Vodafone services:
                      1. Very Poor Network as compared to other less famous Network providers in many part of India. Even after several complaints for poor network for years they didn't do anything for better customer service.
                      2. Frequent Call drops to make extra money illicitly.
                      3. Poor Internet service as they beg for it from Airtel and doesn't have their own.
                      4. Frequently change of their plans/rules without making customer know anything about it.
                      5. Customer Care service is worst as they don't follow up on any complaint raised.

I think Vodafone has fooled millions of people and earned huge amount of money in India since so long and now it is time for it's decline and thrown out of India.

Jaago Grahak Jaaago!!

ECS,

We are having a corporate connection of about 30 numbers.we wanted to pay by cash and discontinue ECS which was currently active. I sent a couple of mails and spoke to one of their associates. After confirming we made the payments against all the numbers.To my disappointment Vodafone had not actually activated Direct Debit inspite of promising by their side and we ended up as losers because double bill was deducted for all the numbers . Still i am trying to send them mails, contact customer care but all in vain. I think other service providers are much better than this.
                        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello ! vodafone is the worst and roguish cellular company i have ever seen till date, just because of their employees' response and third class service. No value of time and extremely dump executives. Cheating customers, wasting their time and giving fake commitments are the company policy. Vodafone is the black spot for all cellular companies.
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My number conversion from prepaid to postpaid has been a real pain and counting. I walked into a Vodafone store and submitted all documents and she said the postpaid sim will be activated after two hours. It's been 2 days since I am tired of calling customer care and they keep on posting the record message "Sir problem well be solved in two hours". I asked them to patch me through to talk to a senior most person looking into this issue and the reply came as "Sir your problem will be solved in two hours". I have got a new timeline now that my sim will be activated at 5. I am frustrated and want someone to look up to this issue and need my problem solved ASAP. This number of mind has been my primary contact number and I want this sim activated immediately.
                            Thanking you,
                            Aniket.
                            Hi Ram,

Vodafone Customer Care

I have taken new connection but still cant not activate.I have called so many time but no reply.I have got call from this no-[protected].

New Conncetion no- [protected]

Kidly request take a appropriate action against them.
                              Rishipal Singh
                              Dear Vodafone representative

Not against any action. am still wait for activate my number

I have told so many times, but the problem is still not solved.They send me a wrong Bill.In this bill, due amount was showing Rs.589.But my main concern is as per Conversation with Ms.Radhika (m: [protected]) my plan should be Rs. 299/Month. I don't give any permission to change my plan from Rs. 299/ Month to Rs. 499/ Month thru Mail or Phone or SMS.
                                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My no is [protected] i have recharge my pack woth 3g services but 2 days have passed i had no resolution till yet. I want re imbursement. These guys are useless they dont provide services
                                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been nearly 5-6 moment i have been complaining about the network issues and vodafone is such a fraud company that they do not respond now and alwas send the monthly rental as i use a postpaid connection. My complaint number is [protected]. Every time i am asured that the problem will be resolved but now i know that it won't happen and i have to leave this fraud network.