Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India Website

Vodafone India Head Office Address

Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

Vodafone India reviews & complaints(26337)

I have buyed 348 3g internet plan . and i am not able to use it .. its gets connected but never works ... i have called customers care and try to complain about it .. but they just say i will connect to gprs /data expert but they never do ... and after trying 2 3 times they just disconnect my call ... and they also never listens they just keep telling you the recorded tape ... too much problem .. number [protected]
Oct 09, 2015
Hi Vishesh,

Kindly share a suitable time to reach you as were unable to contact you on your number.

Oct 09, 2015
Hi Vishesh,

We will get back to you again. We were unable to contact you on your number.

Oct 11, 2015
Hi vishesh,

We will call again as we weren't able to contact you on your number. Also, we request you to please share an alternate contact number.

Oct 12, 2015
Vodafone India Customer Care's response

Please share a convenient time between 9AM and 6PM for us to get back since we were unable to contact you.

Oct 13, 2015
Vodafone India Customer Care's response

Please let us know your alternate contact number & a suitable time to contact you as we weren't able to speak with you when we called on your number.

Vodafone India

On 17/09/15 some priya sharma call me and ask my credit card number for credit reward point of 4900 to my credit card account.after...

I had recently migrated my prepaid number to postpaid and also submitted every required document at Nerul (Navi Mumbai) Vodafone store. Since the day my postpaid connection has started every 2-3 days later it loses network connection and says not registered on network, manual network scan also shows an error and it is not my mobile phone's error at all, I have tried it in 3 more handsets. I don't know why these people keep on cutting of my network connection and on top of that I keep recieving a message that "entry at your billing address was restricted kindly call [protected]" .This is totally rubbish, There was no restriction at my billing address, My parents stay at home all day and even the security guard said no such person from vodafone had come. I am fed up of this thing the company is doing with me. The phone is very important in my business and many a times i've been in serious troubles because of this problem...
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/madam, I have requested for a mnp request to vodafone prepaid connection some 7 days ago.prior to that i have visited a vodafone ministore katwaria sarai new delhi(pin 110016).I have asked regarding outstanding dues so that i can clear the dues but he told me to contact customer care and collected 203 rupees from me.when i contacted customer care they told we cant tell outstanding dues.meanwhile my mnp requested to vodafone prepaid number has been rejected due to outstanding dues.no body is taking any action regarding this request.kindly resolve my issue immediately.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

3 months back i had received a call from one of the vodafone agent and she offered me the following plan if i getinto Vodafone: 800mins free, 100sms, 1gb 3g data and 2g unlimited for LIFETIME. After getting into it i came to knw tht the above plan was for 3 months n not for lifetime. i complained several times but i am not reverted. PLEASE HELP.
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made several complaints regarding poor network at my residence area in Gandhidham. The problem started since first week of September 2015 and the same is not yet been rectified. Whenever I am entering to my house, I am not getting signal and the voice is getting break. I am facing lots of problems due to the bad service of Vodafone. As per my complaint I got a message 29.09.2015 from Vodafone stating that the had rectified the issue. But no one come to me neither the problem is still remain.
          Oct 02, 2015
          Updated by nairunilr
          My residence is at Plot No. 252, Sector 7, Gandhidham.. My mobile no. is [protected]

I am using vodafone billing plan since last 12 years. Lasy month they have discontinue my internet plan without informing me regarding. when they called me that ur bill cross 3000 limit then only i came to about this. Now i want to waiver of this bill and continue my old internet plan.
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

03 Vodafone Post Paid connection with Vodafone Cellular Limited. Each connection I was deposited a security deposit of Rs 500 . Total my deposit was Rs 1500. I placed a application for clossing the connection on 12 August 2014. The Mob Nos are (a) [protected], (b) [protected], (c) [protected]. I contact the company and they told that Mob [protected] has no out standing bill, Mob No [protected] has Rs 334 and Mob [protected] has Rs 109 Bill out standing. I contacted the reps of Vodafone on mobile . Initially they reacted correctly. Afterwards they told to contact other persons . As on date My Balance security deposit Rs 1057 is pending.
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello My mobile no is [protected], post paid connection with Vodafone, New delhi NCR region. Last week I recd a message stating...

Attached are mail conversation with Vodafone where VMC [protected]@2GB activation request was given on 15th Jul & after confirmation from Vodafone on 17th Jul I started using data. In generated bill Dtd: 18.08.15 approx INR 665 (including taxes) has been charged for data usage between 18th - 27th Jul. I am unable to understand when mail confirmation is provided about activation of data plan, How charges can be levied for data usage. Even after payment of dues (except incorrect charges) services to my contact number are discontinued which is causing me tremendous issues. Every time I call customer care centre I get commitments which are never met. After sending several mail to corporate.[protected]@vodafone.com got a reply which also had irrelevant information. If I write mail customer care dosent understand what exactly problem is & when explained to customer care they say will check and come back. Not able to understand what to do with such peoples.
                Jun 13, 2018
                After lot of argument and followup Vodafone finally agreed and provided corrected bill
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Aniruddha Khairnar, and My mobile number is +91-[protected] which i Ported from Airtel to your network i.e. Vodaphone. Persons from vodaphone named Rahul and Amol came to me and give me a good plan.(Which i later identified that they just faked me) Plan Which was given to me was, 1. Monthly Rental 299/- 2. Monthly Local Calls 800 mins. 3. Local + STD Calls 100 mins. 4. 1 GB 3g + unlimited at speed of 2g For lifetime. 5. Monthly Local + STD messages 100 msgs. this was the plan given by them to me on which terms i was ready to leave my current operator. Later on i discovered is 1 GB 3g internet is just for 3 months. which i can not accept as this was the only reason i was ready to migrate. On a worst Note those people give me a sim which i was yet unable to activate. I got message from Vodaphone on Tuesday, 29/09/2015 for porting successfully done. On other hand i am still not able to activate my number, when i called customer care, i came to know i am carrying a wrong sim. And also plan was fake which was described to me. i requested them to send me a new card. Which now even after 4 days i am still about to get. Another option is to go for vodaphone gallery but unfortunately because of my work schedule is it impossible for me to go to your gallery. kindly note my mobile number is out of service which is affecting my career very badly and that is just because of your representative. Kindly Be responsible and do required things. I finally Lost after making continuous follow up for 3-4 days , hence writing this mail. Hoping quick action from your Side. Also I should get the plan which i was described to me. Also sending you the numbers of your so called representative which contacted me almost every hour before i took your sim. now those are all vanished. Mr. Amol - [protected]. Mr. Rahul - +[protected] Priyanka - +91-[protected] My Alternate number is +91-[protected]. Waiting for your call, kindly dont make me regret for migrating to your network though i am already disappointed enough, don't make me more.
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May to June 4 bills of my name been paid in one cheque and not been credited in [protected]. Cheque passed and statement been submitted to Vodafone gallery Raghuleela malls. That also trice. Subsequent bill raised with late fees which is no faults o[censored]s We paid whatever services used in time. Rs 130 or payments is your mistake not made adjustments in your timely and penalized me Every now and then deactivate my outgoing repeatedly go to gallery This give more trouble If this's the way than I have no choice but to close your number without paying single penny's
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I switched my prepaid connection to postpaid connection before 18 days ago.
                      but i didn't get postpaid connection till now.

My number has been stopped to switch Postpaid from 3 days, but not getting postpaid connection.

i want either my security money will refund or postpaid connection should immediate take place.

My Name - Pawan Kumar
                      Number[protected]
                      Address- Islampur village, sohna road gurgaon
                      circle - Delhi NCR
                      Alternate Number - [protected]

We could not reach you on both of your numbers. Kindly share the best time to contact you for your concern.You are required to call 117 for verification. http://bit.ly/1WCXwUL

suitable time to speak : -

Alternate Number - [protected]

Morning, 11 AM to 12 PM
                      Evening, 5 PM to 7 PM

Hi Team,

I have been with Vodafone for few years now approximately I have switched to postpaid services on a coporate plan however my bill are really high and I can't view them I have mad couple of complain but no one help me out. Bcuz of which I have pay high bills and nobody is able to help me. No one has taken any effort to check my bills and help me to reduce it. Also I have been extra surcharge fee for my data pack. Can someone look into this and help me.

HI I am Sushil Kumar Tiwari. i took this [protected] no. two month back with 399 plan. and next month i received bill of 825. i called to your customer care no. and he told me that we will bounce back 200 amount in next month bill cycle. I had received again bill of 725/ . I am totally fedup with your customer service . Please do audit my call with your customer care no. other wise i am going to consumer court and will do the fir on the same. I have also complaint several time for network issue. I had given mine address and your cutomer care guys writen down different address for network area. if you are really want to continue with this no. please do the needful. Ohterwise be ready for my next step. If i am wrong please do audit my call with your customer care no. what i said and what they did. I cant pay your bill untill unless my issue will not be resolved. I have also done the protablity massage on this number. No. [protected]. Registered Email id- [protected]@gmail.com Alternate id - [protected] Thanks.
                          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self Denish I am not resived any signal of Vodafone in my home area.I am complain to Vodafone from atleast last 4 month to till date from every 10 days but till date I am not resolving services than I am desidet to stop pement like monthly charge.now they stop my services stope my portability after full payment that not giver me service than I am what to do

I am a Vodafone prepaid user(ph:[protected]). After being constantly bombarded with phone calls, I finally agreed to a new Postpaid number which they said would be [protected](similar to my existing prepaid no). A vodafone rep visited me on 25th September. He collected all the necessary documents and handed me the sim after payment of Rs 250. Later I a got a verification call and was informed that the sim would be activated within 2-3 days. Now almost a week has passed and the sim is not yet activated. I contacted customer care for help but to no avail. All of them gave diffent advice but none resolved my issue. I then went to Vodafone store and they told me that my new number [protected] cant be activated as it is not a registered vodafone no. They adviced me to contact the Vodafone rep who gave me the sim. I tried to contact him several times but he is not picking up my call. I am going round and round without a solution in sight. Please help
                              Oct 03, 2015
                              Updated by Prat Kar
                              Sorry for not being able to take your call. Best time to call me would be 1:30 to 3:30 pm and 5:30 to 7:30 pm.
                              Hi Prat Kar,

Our team tried to contact you but there was no response from your end, however, we shall call back again.

Vodafone India

Dear Sir/Madam, This is Snehasish having phone no -[protected] inform you that today i have request 1GB 3G data Plan at 2 PM (Price- 254) . I have wait up to 7 PM still that data pack is not activate and after that request to cancel the request for 3G data by calling to customer care at 7 PM. But they have activated according to there own wish at 7.35 Pm and send the message .Now when i called at around 8 Pm they are not listen anything regarding the deactivation and simply disconnect the phone. If we are not getting the internet as the time of our requirement then why to activate the 3G plan . Now i am no more interest to use the Internet plan so request them to deactivate the plan but they refuses. And one more thing the care person they don't English i told that i don't know Tamil still they speak in Tamil and disconnect the phone. Kindly look into this matter. Thanks, Snehasish [protected]
                                Oct 11, 2015
                                Vodafone India Customer Care's response

Pls let us know a convenient time between 9 AM-6 PM to contact you as we weren't able to reach you on your number. http://bit.ly/1LzuOfl

Vodafone India

I Have 298 corporate plan in which first 750 MB 3G Data By 1 to 30 days then Again Date of 1 its restarts. in this month on 1st October its not restarted 3G data till 6:30 PM. its mean that about 18 Hrs I didn't get my plan as per specified /Defined. and wonder thing is that if I Receive 2G data instead of 3G you still count 3G Data. I Question to Vodafone that do you less my Bill of 18 Hrs ??????? No never then why I should compromise. for this I call 198 for complaints to Rajesh Bariya But He tefused to Note Down complaints. if you don't solve my problem then I Complain it in TRAI.
                                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complaint for network issue in zadeswar (bharuch) 392011 before 1 year and answer came from customer care "" there is updation of site and new tower and your problem will be solved in 2-3 months" after that till 6 to 7 months all things going good and now after 1 year same issue i have faced...i have 3 pospaid connection of vodafone in my home and all have same problem... there is no network in my home at all and data also not working but if we are standing in perticular area like first floor or in a corner the network come...what a rediculous...we are the customer of mobile phones not a land line!!! all the way network not comes but we pay for it and i already compalained for it as complain num[protected] and same answer given to me that : there is updation of site and new tower" ...i cant understand what the hell this is!!! since 1 year company updating the site and tower...i m living in BHARUCH...which is the district of gujarat and my locality is zadeswar area... if vodafone company not able to give poper network service in this area how can they give proper service in village and interior ??? really very disappointed from vodafone...even today i talked with vodafone nodel officer MRS.MEGHA MUNDADIYA at 2:49pm on [protected]...she also replied me same answer me " site is under updation...your complain will forwarded to network team..."" what is this rubbish...one site they said " welcome to number one network provider.." and other side there is all the time network issue in my area..even i left my area there is proper network comes...so what to do now...???? me and my family members all facing the problem( even i think in my area all people who have vodafone card) call drop, data not working, not proper voice, network not comes...and all...really v v v rediculous... if possible solve it...otherwise we have option to change network provide...