Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 760

Hi Team,

Last couple of months we are facing issues with the Vodafone network in wanworie area. Earlier i thought it is only for me, but my friends & relatives who are on vodafone face the same issue.
When some one tries to call our number, the message they get is, that the cell is out of coverage or switched off..
This is really irritaitng we are missing out on important calls due to this,
Can you please have this sorted out at the earliest.

Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, i am Vodafone user, I have applied to port on 13 oct. in morning after that I have received call by Vodafone executive name Rahulvijay Sing at 4:27pm for my phone no.-[protected] on same day & they suggest me some plan but I was not convinced by him finally they confirmed me for port. I have recorded file for same discussion . Now suddenly on 23 Oct my outgoing service is blocked. when I called to customer care they called me my outstanding amount is exceed approx 2600 rs. & reason for the this amount is that I have consumed extra data on internet . I answered him, I have unlimited plan 399 rs. then they replied, I have confirmed to change the plan during the discussion with executive( Rahulvijay Sing) on 13 oct. I also complain to Vodafone store in sec-18 noida on 24 oct and the executive had heard that recording. they confirmed me for my service is resumed within 2 hour & I will receive call for solution within 2 day. after that I called so many time to customer-care & answered me your called unbar 2 hr, 1/2hr and next day. But still now I am facing problem my outgoing service is not resumed. now they have change my original plan but due to outgoing bared i didn't have any outgoing call. in over all process mistake is done by the Vodafone but i have to pay for that mistake I would not want pay the amout for that mistake. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible. sincerely ram sagar
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a vodafone customer since last few years and I have got 4 vodafone connections with me. Vodafone is doing its best to fool and cheat its customers. I have been wrongly charged international roaming (on [protected])charges for no fault of my mine and which has been accepted by their customer care executives and team leaders and all the vodafone store team. But inspire of this, they are insisting me to make payment for something which I haven't used. I cannot allow vodafone to take me for a ride. I would request others also to please be aware of these malpractices of vodafone and port out to better service provider.
      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Over the course of 1 month Vodafone has deducted 35 rupees twice from my account. This is very unacceptable and I demand my money back. My phone number: [protected]
        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a Vodafone customer since 8 years, I feel real bad that Vodafone support did not respond to my problem and I had to post here.

I had recharged my phone for Rs. 747 on Aug 30th as I was informed by Vodafone that I would be getting 1.5 GB 3G data every month for next 3 months.

But my internet data was exhausted mid September, so I had called Vodafone care, to know if I can recharge my phone for extra data, the support person told me to recharge Rs 255 also told this wouldn't hamper my existing plan. But I didn't receive the next 1.5 gb for the next month.

After this I contacted Vodafone live chat, they told me this happened as I did recharge of Rs 255. Vodafone chat support was not ready to resolve this issue and asked me to drop mail to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com. I did send 2 to 3 mails, you ll get an acknowledgement telling it will be resolved in 2 days but you will never get an reply from them. After arguing with them in Vodafone call support, the representative told me to escalate it to Nodal officer.
          I then called the Nodal team, luckily that day my call got connected and lodged a complaint with them. After few days I got mail from Nodal team telling that they apologize for giving wrong information and the 3G plan would be restored. I waited for 3 days, still the plan was not restored. I replied back to that mail, still didn't get any response from them. If I call to Nodal team, even after waiting for 30 min in call, the call does not get connected, I called 199 Vodafone support, spoke to support executives, supervisors as well no one is ready to resolve my issue and they ask me to drop mail again, which I did too and didn't get any reply.
          I am following this since October first week called, chat, mailed to Vodafone support executives, chat support, supervisors, Nodal team, though I got apologies, assurances of plan restorations but didn't get any resolution yet. I am tired of going behind your support team, hope I get any resolution here.
          Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I was discussed with Vodafone customer care I was share my complaint to them about they was charge a exceed amount in billing cycle Oct-15 amt 299 for data plan and they same when I port in to Vodafone they enter my ebill email id wrongly mentioned on the system that the reason I was not able to received a proper at before the due date and they also charge a late payment in billing cycle Nov -15 kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone number is [protected].From my balance on 21/11/2015 Rs. 21 Deducted as Social Book Pack at 1:28 AM(21th Nov)I am Stuck!!! bcoz I did not activate the mentioned pack. I tried on 155223 to talk with customer care but not able to connect. I am Requesting here, plz deactivate this as soon as possible and returned Rs. 21 & not repeat in future. Few days back Super Models club pack got activated on 7/Nov/2015 and Rs 50 got deducted from my balance though the aforementioned pack was not requested. please suggest when i will receive ma deducted balance back on the same number as i cannot afford these kind of deduction after one another day. I think company will be having all the details. Thank you Regards, Amit
              Nov 24, 2015
              Updated by meetdba amit
              Again today Chak de fatte service got activated on my vodaphone(at 1 10 Pm, 25/11/2015) though i have not requested the same.

This is very serious concern and is unethical thing done by vodaphone company just for the sake of money.
              Definately will also lodge complaint to TRAI about the concern. This is not only the matter of money but example o[censored]nethical business done by the company on the name of services.

Amit

Through this medium I would actually like to make all the citizens aware that Vodafone does not have a refund policy regarding network related issues.

Actually i am a customer who have been facing troublesome network related issue for last 4 months.In the initial 2 months when i was complaining on telephone they literally did nothing at their end, later when i resorted to email and started asking tough questions then they acknowledged that they cannot provide 3G services at my location.

So i asked them to refund me my amount wasted during this period.
                I have made more than 18 calls and written 14 emails to vodafone in this regard but to no avail.

It is really worrisome that at a time when Vodafone has millions of customers in India it does not have a policy of refund regards network problem.

They are taking Indian customers for a ride.It is high that we raise our voice regarding such exploitative practices
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Transparency in functioning is the need of the hour

Everything was going ok. Once i came to study from vns to mumbai, i asked voda to mnp and the number was now of mumbai. I was a postpaid customer! Just because i live in a hostel, the address verification was incomplete. They used to shut my connection for a time and i was like visiting store and asking them to open. But one day i wasgoing on a trip and on dat trip it got deactivated. Wen i came back to mumbai, i went to lower parel and asked them! They said the number is deactivated but we will issue you your number once you pay the bill. They issued me a new sim and everything and i did my payment for ₹ 947! They said that my number will be working in 6-7 days but it didnt. They lied me so that i can pay them their money. It was very old number which i didt wanted to loose. I even once called customer care to ask about verification, and that guy said sir your no is verified. I dont know why he said, but just coz of not verifying my no in a month means they will deactivate your number and never ever give you back! I am extremely sorry to say but voda you just took my 9 years old money and that number will be sold in fancy numbers by you guys. Such a CHEAT. I want someone to help me with this. If any of senior sir is seeing this please call me and help me. Sir i want my number or else people will loose that trust. My number is where you can communicate [protected]. My moms no [protected] My dads no [protected]
                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Naveen residing at 50/51, Dr No., 15, Valluvar Flats, Siruvallur High Road, Perambur, Chennai-11, working in an leading automobile firm. Holding a connection(+91-[protected]) with Vodafone for the past 5 years, visited the Vodafone Shop located in Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai to get a Nano Sim, during that visit, I was offered to get a postpaid connection by the shop exe. ( They said several offers will be there for 3G data on corporate connection) even though I have no idea to take a postpaid connection, because of data offer & hassle free outgoing calls (since I have issues in recharging through online, every time I use to go to the nearest dealer/shop for top ups) so I have decided to take the connection & submitted the necessary docs that day itself without any pending) this request was taken on 03-11-15, I was contacted by a Vodafone staff stating that he was at Kolathur, Chennai searching for my residence for verification (actually my residence is at Perambur, Chennai) after two days got a message from Vodafone stating..Verification is failed, so to avoid connection termination, contact customer care.
                    Immediately I contacted 198 & requested to update my office address for verification, the request was taken & I have been given 3 days for processing that, but it seems they haven't taken it & my outgoing calls were barred & connection was also suspended, to sort out this issue, visited the same Adyar shop on 17-11-15, & updated my office address to do verification there, my request was taken & the shop exe has send a mail to back end team for temporary connection activation, I believed that all issues will be solved, so leave the shop, but issue repeats again, the outgoing Calls have been blocked on 20-11-15, to know what's happening on the background, I contacted the 198, it has been said that verification was done at my office address, since no one is there in the name of Naveenbabu as per the security's statement.(but it Seems there is nothing done in the name of verification, point. 1..verification was done was done at perambur ( which is my residence, not my office, point. 2..there is no security in my apartment) since I have requested to do verification at my office address & it has been taken into account with proper address & my availability details, how come they do it at my residence & moreover I didn't receive any call during verification, so I believe that its a fake process, since i have been said to reach the shop for further proceeding, visited the same Adyar shop again, but the exe's at the shop were very harsh & not properly responding..

Point.1.. They were stating that verification will done at my residence only, (so for what reason, they accepted my request to do it at my office address on 17th?)

Point.2..on 17th I was handled by one exe & on 21st another one, the one who handle the case on 21st saying that, if there is any issue with the request given on 17th, I have to discuss with that particular person & sort out this issue(what's this? All are Vodafone staffs right, customer issues to handled commonly, this is not a proper system of management & he also says that they are giving wrong Info's on customer care 198, how come he can say like that..is this is the way of handling customers)

Point.3..the exe who handled this from day one(to whom I have submitted proofs & signed the connection request form) saying that, I have to take care of all the terms & conditions said on the form( first of all I was not in an idea to take postpaid, because of the assistance given, I have accepted to do take that, & moreover the person who explains about the offers & facilities of postpaid & corporate connection, should be responsible for explaining the terms & conditions too)

So with all above points, its been clear that, they are not suppose to resolve the issue, rather they just want to throw the ball on my court, stating all fault is on my side.

since I haven't got nothing positive from customer care & Vodafone shop., I request you to look into this issue & feedback

Naveenbabu. K
                    Ph. +91-[protected]

DEAR SIR/MADAM I have been using Vodafone for last 2 years . They activated GPRS connection without my permission and Rs 1253.77 was charged in my bill on a/c of mobile internate charges on september 2015 bill. I had complaint them, the had also adjusted the same amount. I had also requested them on 19.10.2015 to deactivated the GPRS services on the same date they ensured me that the GPRS services will be deactivate in my mobile, but stil it is activate and they have charged Rs 536.84 in my bill. Today again I have complaint but they inform me that GPRS services still activate and charges will be paid the same. I am requested you to deactive my GPRS service and remove unjustified bill which is not mine. Thanking you Thanks and Regards Subrata Datta 178/2 Girish Ghosal Road P.O- Naihati Pin-743165 Email:- [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No.- [protected]
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I got a message from Vodafone on 15/11/15 at 1705 hrs..They informed that you recharge with 96 rupee in place of 196 and get 1 gb 2G data. I recharged but company gave me 400 mb for 12 days. Asked many times but company refused.plz check into the matter.
                        Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Original complaint no[protected] New complaint on 16.11.[protected] Spoke to priyanka on 21st November 2014 & she mentioned to send mail to corporate.[protected]@vodafone.com Managed to get these complaints after numerous attempts to contact them first of all. Till now, no reply yet. Tried contacting them through social media, they reply back saying they well get back to us. Has happened multiple times - till date no response and no one has called back. Since last 2 months, they have been charging me approx 10, 000-13, 000 huge enermous bill amounts inspite of the fact that i have not even made a single call nor have i even answered any call. Only my basic tariff plan is active thats it. We are just running around in circles getting in touch with no one who is solving our issue. I hope Vodafone realizes this is not what is expected out of them especially treating someone like this who has been your loyal customer since start. Pls call on [protected] at the earliest. Very disappointing and frustrating. #vodafone #bad #customer #service #loot #consumer
                          Nov 24, 2015
                          Updated by Ishan Doshi
                          On 23rd november, i got a call from Mr.Jigish Modi. When i asked his designation - he didnt know himself what his designation is.

Initially he said he is from the social media team and post that he said he's from the complaints department. (Flaw 1)

Nonetheless, you wont believe what he was talking about! He was talking about a complaint that i had raise probably 3-4 months back. So it takes 3-4 months for you to initiate even the 1st call for that complaint, right vodafone? (Flaw 2)

He had no records whatsoever about the recent complaints and the entire conversations etc that i had been doing with vodafone. (Flaw 3)

So i started explaining him about the fake bill and the huge amounts which have been charged unnecessarily. He says the 'owner' of the phone might have used it. You mean to say i am the servant of the owner? You have asked my name and details and its obvious that i am the owner of the phone. Damn! (Flaw 4)

I explained to him that such a bill amount has never been raised and its impossible since my usage has reduced and not increased so ideally my bill should be less. His comment "Our system shows that you have used so you will have to pay". Believe me - this was said in the worst, most horrible tone ever.

I told him to transfer the call to a higher authority or to his manager since i would like to speak to them. His response "No why should i do it? What ur saying is not valid so i cant connect you to anyone else. You can email to corporate.[protected]@vodafone.com"

I said i have emailed already endless times with no response from them. His response "Then i cant help it but i cant transfer your call to anyone else"

I requested him to ask someone to give me a call back if you cannot transfer the call. His response "Sorry i cannot do that and you cannot speak someone from the higher authority nor can i ask someone to give you a call back. Just pay the bill as it is."

Endless flaws in the conversation, isnt it?

It all ended and he abruptly hanged up the call. Again worse, rude, horrible, pathetic.

Matter is still pending.

Dear Mr./Ms.

We are facing call drop problem in Ahmedabad from 21-Nov-15. And this time it is very sevior than usual. Every call has been dropped or hangged after 20-40 secs. We have tried different cell phones, however result was same.

Even coustomer complain number is not reachable or hangged as we have already tried for 7/8 time today i.e. 22-Nov-15.

Kindly look into the matter and hget resolve the issue as it already has delayed by 30 Hrs.
                            Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi..I have a Vodafone U.P.East number. On 22/11/15 they deducted Rs.35 from my mobile balance on pretext of activating Gaana Khazana pack which I never requested but still the msg read as per your request.This is just one incident among many such. I have been a loyal Vodafone customer but such undue deductions are affecting my perceptions towards it. I want my amount to be returned.
                              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a sms on Nov 22, 2015 morning stating that i have activated a service called Chak de Fatte and a amount of Rs99 have been deducted from my account.I called customer care to see what is this service and why it got activated. The call center agent doesn't have any clue about what is this service and was not ready to register a complaint of the same.
                                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Am getting the same chak de fatte msg my 99 rs was deducted then my 35 rs was deducted I called customer service they didn't support they said the don't have any clue lol they are faking us company is not ready to give answer all these are fraud scams and no action or answer this company is having am going to port or I will stop the number survive

I am post-paid customer of Vodafone India and my number is [protected].I have requested for 30 days International roaming pack for my travel. I tried but could not get access to network in Singapore during my stay from September 10, 2015 to September 27, 2015. I have been charged in my bill and made the payment. I would request for refund. It has caused inconveniences and had to take a local connection during my stay in Singapore.
                                  Kindly look into my complaints,

Dr Abhijit Gangopadshyay
                                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For Vodaphone payment Rs.50 Payment of Rs. 50 failed !Your Order No is[protected] 10:17 am, Nov 20 2015 We faced a technical issue while processing your payment, please contact [protected]@paytm.com if this issue persists Sir, Kindly see till now it is not credited. Thanks, S.C.Agarwal Mob: [protected]
                                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

on 5 Nov 2015 at 1:45 pm, I got a call from a lady mob: [protected] and her name was showing "Veenu" from Delhi at android application, saying that she is from sbi card and will credit rewards point for Rs. 4996 to my account. if I will not claim those rewards points, rewards point will get expired today.

She told me my address and 4 digit nos of my card and given me sms from sbicard. She has asked with me credit card details when I shared those details. she has debited amount of Rs 4996.
                                      I have called SBI card immediately when I see that she has debited transaction. She has debited this amount through "vodafone mpesa".
                                      She has debited this amount from my sbi card no: [protected]. When I informed bank they have raised dispute today they are saying that I need to ask to "Vodafone mpesa".
                                      I have given complain at powai police station for the same. I have also called to "Cyber Crime" but they said I need to give FIR to near police station.

Please ask them to return the amount as this is no my transaction.
                                      Pavan Kumar Trivedi
                                      Mob:[protected]
                                      Email:pavan.[protected]@gmail.com

I was going to Vodafone gallery at malda for my new postpaid connection, that time my number airtel portabilty airtel to vodafone [protected] not portate last 15 days, i was paying 500 rupees advanced money for this connection, but galley not given return payment slip, i was call vodafone person in gallery mobile number [protected], this person not responded my call, so i am facing many problem