Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4217)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

Amrit Singh
I am Using vodafone postpaid from last 3 years In july 2013 i was using vmc99 data plan . Then on 20th july i got call from vodafone for the activation o[censored]nlimited inyernet plan of vmc 199 in which there is condition that speed is reduced to 40kbps after 2GB usage , i accepted the plan . And plan got activated from 1st august 2013 which i confirmed by vodafone care . After 2gb usage i got a msg that -KEEP ENJOYING UNLIMITED DATA PLAN AT REDUCED SPEED OF 40KBPS AS YOU HAVE USED 2GB. Then on 30august i got msg i have charged RS 8500 approx for Net charges . Immediately i called customercare and they said that you will get discount of plan at bill and i deactivated the plan. Ihave used 2.7 GB from 1- 30 august. Then bill comes with net charges of 8500 Then i registered complaint to customercare on 7th august , he confirmed and said that wrong charges are applies you should get waiver in 1 week but nothing happened i registered 3 complaints till then but no one solves . I still have that msg as prof My vodafone no. - [protected]

Wrong Internet Charges

[Sep 25, 2013] Vodafone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am Using vodafone postpaid from last 3 years
In july 2013 i was using vmc99 data plan . Then on 20th july i got call from vodafone for the activation o[censored]nlimited inyernet plan of vmc 199 in which there is condition that speed is reduced to 40kbps after 2GB usage, i accepted the plan . And plan got activated from 1st august 2013 which i confirmed by vodafone care . After 2gb usage

Then bill comes with net charges of 8500
Then i registered complaint to customercare on 7th august, he confirmed and said that wrong charges are applies you should get waiver in 1 week but nothing happened i registered 3 complaints till then but no one solves .
I still have that msg as prof
My vodafone no. - [protected]

Dinesh Phogat
    Dear Vodafone care team My Mobile number is [protected]. I had switched to Vodafone from my Idea connection in third week of August, 2013 due to network problems of Idea. Before porting to Vodafone , I was getting bill of Rs. 200 per month on Idea connection. After porting to Vodafone , I received an SMS from Vodafone on 20-Aug-2013 that my credit limit is Rs.800 and on next day i.e. 21-Aug-2013, the credit limit was increased to Rs. 2000. On the next day i.e. on 22-Aug-2013, my credit limit was further increased to Rs. 9000 by Vodafone. Then I felt it very strange and I fixed my credit limit to Rs3000 by sending an SMS ‘DL 3000’ to 111. To my surprise, all my data services were barred and outgoing calls were also barred from 05-Sep-2013 onwards . I was told by Vodafone care that my bill amount has exceeded the credit limit, but they did not explain anything on my call details. I was told that I might make a payment to restore the services .Then, I had paid an amount of Rs. 1500 to Vodafone. After receiving the Bill on 17-Sep-2013, I was shocked to see a bill of amount Rs. 11,375. The GPRS data charges were Rs. 6250 + taxes. Many a times, I had requested Vodafone Care to review my bill details before dispatching it, because my mobile usage was minimal locally as well as while in roaming . I am sure that this much bill amount is not mine and not acceptable to me. Even my data services were off most of the times during roaming. You are requested to review my bill and correct it and send it. I shouldn’t have got a bill of more than Rs 3000, which is my credit limit . You are requested to resolve the issue related to my mobile on priority and activate my outgoing data and call services. Thanks [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-03 16:32:07

[Sep 24, 2013] Vodafone customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2013
    Hello Dinesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We called on 97**95**39 but were not able to reach you. We confirm that the amount towards the bill charges has been adjusted against the amount due. The adjustment will feature on the 1st page of your bill dated 07/10/13 under the adjustment column. Additionally, we wish to inform you that there is an amount due for your bill dated 07/09/13. We request you to clear the same at the earliest to avail uninterrupted services.

Vodafone — Mobile Number Portability [Resolved]

navs0185
      Applied for Postpaid Mobile Number Portability([protected]) on 01st Sep 2013 and we are on the 22nd day,still no response and...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (63)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

shanmugharajan
      Hi, i have been trying to send sms to my friends who are using Aitel in tamil nadu, from my delhi vodafone sim, for the past 4 days, msg is not getting delivered. if i send it to any other network, im not facing any issues. can you throw some light on why this happens?
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-03 21:04:54

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2013
      Hello Shanmugh,

Please share your current and alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/19wwALz so that we can address your concern better.

Hello Shanmugh,

We have updated your contact number and will have someone get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Rajan.
      Grievance from a customer ! i am using Vodafone Delhi sim. i am trying to send sms to my friends who are in tamilnadu and using AirTel for the past four days but none of my message is getting delivered to them. even i am not receiving any of their messages. i am facing this problem only with AirTel. i contacted Vodafone customer care who asked me to contact airtel. i contacted airtel customer care who asked me to call Vodafone as everything is fine on their part. now i am confused on what to do. can you please resolve this issue.
      contact number: [protected]
      thread is still open.

bhavsar hasmukh
        Dear Sir, I had activated VL8 mobile internet pack on my vodafone mobile No. [protected] as on dated 15/04/2013 Which contains 40 MB Data with 15 Days validity. It was auto renewal service. Last it was renewed on dated 28/08/2013. Before next renewal on dated i had used 80% data on dated 10/09/2013 05:40 PM my data balance was 6.05 MB. Next day 01:20 PM i had used 5 MB data. But before next renewal vodafone had deducted my all balance Rs. 23/- by showing reason of excess data uses and auto renewal pack de-activated on my mobile. I am 100% sure that it was a pre-plan for stopping my internet pack because i had never cross 40 MB data limit since from 15/04/2013 At present my mobile's network log is showing total 38.7 MB data uses Vodafone was sending me two SMS daily for 1GB 3G GPRS = RS. 122 and 500 MB 3G GPRS = RS. 49 since last 40 days but i have not accept any offer so vodafone had deducted my balance and De-activated my VL8 mobile internet Pack. I do not want to get refund-credit for my deducted balance But i am requesting to vodafone Please send me UNIQE PORTING CODE via SMS to my mobile So i can change network service provider via MNP Process. Thanking You
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-07 01:28:22
        Hello Bhavsar,

We wish to inform you that 2G data plan providing you the benefit of 40MB data usage at a rent of Rs.8 with a validity of 15 days, was activated on 28/08/13 as per the request received from you. We have checked and found that charges of Rs.23.30 have been deducted from your account for the excess usage done after completion of your Vodafone Live 8 data pack benefit. The charges deducted are accurate as per the usage done from your number. However, valuing your association with Vodafone we are processing the credit of an amount towards the surfing charges as a onetime service gesture. The amount will be credited to your account within 5 working days. However, if you wish to port out from the Vodafone, you may SMS PORT to 1900(charges apply.) Please note that the UPC code will be valid for 15 days from the date of generation.

Vodafone Customer Care.
        Please Re-activate VL8 mobile internet pack on my mobile with 40 mb data 15 days validity.

Vodafone — Customer Service [Resolved]

nikhil nimbalkar
          I called for inquiring about my data plan and internet speed, and the executive keeps interrupting as usual without listening...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (114)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

praveen3233
          [protected] Nishant Kumar Singh [protected]@gmail.com 20/09/2013 Dear sir/madam, It's nishant kumar singh i am disappointed with your service.I am having issues related to my vodafone postpaid number [protected].Vodafone care executive has done fraudism with me.On 13th of sept 2013 i received a call from vodafone care executive saying that sir we have an offer for you on postpaid connection now you can convert your vodafone prepaid number into vodafone postpaid number with best monthly tariff plan or talk plan.I told him to explain about talk plan he told me that your monthly rental will be of Rs 149 and you will get 600 mins std+local calls free and 400 sms local+national free per month without any security deposit after confirming again i told him ok send your executive for collecting documents. On 15th of sept 2013 they activated my number into postpaid on the sim they provided me.I was happy that my number has activated with best talk plan but on 17th of sept 2013 when i checked my vodafone postpaid number account details i was totally shocked as according to their commitment they had not given me the tariff plan they promised on my number before activation. Instead of Rs 149 they activated of Rs 199 monthly rental and even benefits they offered me was also changed instead of 600 mins they are giving 150 mins free calls per month and 100 sms. This is not fare you guys have done fraudism with me and cheated me.Such a big firm is playing cheap tricks with customers.If it was matter of lakhs or crores one can think its a big amount so you are cheating customers but it's the matter of only Rs 100 or 200 in such a small amount you are playing fraudism with your value able customers. I am using four numbers on your network and the monthly rental is same on all the numbers with benefits.Monthly rental is Rs 149 and 600 mins free calls std+local per month and 400 sms national+local free per month on my numbers [protected],[protected] [registered on the name of nishant singh] [protected],[protected] [registered on the name of sumintra devi]. Now you must think that after getting these benefits on my four numbers why i will activate monthly rental of Rs 199 on my fifth number [protected].Vodafone guys told me that your monthly rental will be of Rs 149 and you will get 600 mins std+local calls free and 400 sms local+national free per month without any security deposit after confirming i activated my number [protected] into postpaid. Now you have changed my monthly rental and benefits that was promised by you.Because of poor service i closed my number [protected] and i think if the situation will remain same then slowly i will have to leave your network or close my numbers permanently.So, its my request please look into the matter and activate my tariff plan with benefits that was promised by your executive as soon as possible. Otherwise i will have to close my numbers as my previous number [protected] was closed.Do not disappoint customers you should think you are because of customers that are using your network.Such a big firm has given you facilities for satisfying customers not for disappointing customers.And one thing more i am not able to talk to customer care executive on 111,198 or [protected] from past two days see this is your service. Sincerely, Nishant Kumar Singh [protected], [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-08 06:22:04
          Hello Praveen,

As promised, we have activated 149 special plan on your number with same benefits.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Arpan Jindal
            Name: Arpan Jindal Mobile No. [protected]. Mail sent on 26th Aug: From: <[protected]@vodafone.com> To: <arpan.[protected]@rediffmail.com> Subject: Mobile Internet Plan Notification Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:52:28 IST Dear Customer, You have consumed 819.20MB (approx) of data on your mobile internet plan on your number [protected]. As per your plan, post completion of your quota, browsing speeds will be reduced to 64Kbps and you can continue with unlimited browsing. To continue enjoying browsing at 3G speeds you can choose to activate one of our Booster Plans. For more details on the Booster plans, visit http://www.vodafone.in/3gworld. Regards, Vodafone India Customer Care I need the clarification over the meaning o[censored]nlimted Browsing as my excess usages are Charged.

Vodafone — Sim Not Activated [Resolved]

Sunrayssentil
              My Name is N S Sentil kumaraan, I was Using the no [protected] since 2007, past 8 months I could not use it because I was...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

sunny39
              My name is Gagandeep Singh Johar and I am a Vodafone Customer. I wish to lodge a complaint against Vodafone Mobile Service Provider. I am a Vodafone customer for the past 8 months and Vodafone has been giving me all false commitments. When I purchased the Vodafone Mobile connection (Post-Paid) I was told this is the the best service provider. I was told "Vodafone is Happy to Help and has coverage in the entire Nashik region". However since the time I have got this connection, I have had a number of issues. The calls don't connect, Internet does not work. And when I call the Customer Care, they disconnect calls. This is the worst customer experience I have ever had. Vodafone website gives us the email address and phone numbers for escalations etc. like the Nodal Officer and Appellate Team. I have sent them many emails so far but they simply don't respond. I have the entire email chain available as proof. I, would appreciate if an action is taken against this as Vodafone is misleading the people of India. We are paying for the services that we don't even use, and to top it up we are treated like beggars (customer care executives disconnect our calls or misbehave with us). REF:[protected] is the reference number for the above said complaint. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Appreciate your support! Thanks!
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-03 14:47:15
              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2013
              Hello Gagandeep,

Please share your current and alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/16lmkdS so that we can address your concern better.

sheetal1234567890
                Your PAN card has been dispatched on 14-Sep-2013 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. QB1522239, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

BY WHEN CAN I EXCEPCT THIS AT MY BILLING ADDRESS ?
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Vodafone — CUG not deactivate on my 8286013234 & 8286013244 without any intimation and still it is deactivate [Resolved]

Bhushan1002
                  Hi, I am BHUSHAN PATIL. I have done portability of my two Aircel no. i.e. [protected] & [protected] into Vodafone billing...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

usteotia
                  I (Dr. U.S. Teotia) am a valuable customer of Vodafone and using 3 postpaid connections and one data card (Dongle 3G). I have no problem with my mobile phones but I am facing problem with Vodafone dongle 3G. I have not getting signal and proper speed of internet with Vodafone dongle 3G at my house. • I have purchased 850 per month plan of Dongle 3G and deposited Rs. 2550/- as 3 month advance in one go. Mr. Sagar ([protected]) from vodafone made conversation with me regarding 3G speed ranging from 1 mbps to 21 mbps. He assured me for a speed of 8-10 mbps on an average. • In this regards, I made an request at phone no. [protected] on 1st September, 2013. Mr. Sanjay told me to arrange a call back to me which never happened. • Again I called at the same number on 10th September, 2013 and Mr. Sunil told me to arrange a call back to me which never happened. • Again I called at the same number on 12th September, 2013 and Mr. Satpal told me to arrange a call back which never happened. • Again I called at the same number and Mr. Parvez told me that this problem will take a month to solve. • Then I called at Mobile No. [protected] to contact Mr. Sagar but I experienced a very bitter response from this no. The phone was picked up only first time in the day then it was cut frequently and I could not have a talk with Mr. Sagar from I took this dongle. • My first request is to solve my problem at the earliest so that I could get the value for the money. • For the period during which you could not correct the problem, you should not charge from me. I am a very faithful customer to Vodafone, I hope you will not let my faith go. Regards, Dr. U.S. Teotia
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-13 21:27:22
                  Hello Teotia,

Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/16Ad17k so that we can assist you further.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

bhagirath49
                    Dear sir phone number: [protected] is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number. my number is [protected],[protected] regard Gyanendra kr yadav,bhagirath kumar
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-20 16:07:36
                    Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 19, 2013
                    Hello Bhagirath,

As suggested, please lodge a FIR in this regard at your nearest Police Station. Thanks for getting in touch!

Vodafone Customer Care
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Digambar Ahire
                      Recieved message 1gb/30day's dt.on 9/9/13time13:18 i will recharge same day time 14:08. I registered 2 complaints but not responding to me till dt.14/9/13. It's a cheating with customer's( this complaint on the proof of preserve message from voda . My no [protected] Digambar ahire)[protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-20 01:35:01
                      Hello Digambar,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please let us know a convenient time between 9AM and 6PM to contact you.

Hello Digambar,

Please help us with a suitable time to get back to you as we couldn't talk to you when we called on your number.

Hello Digambar,

Could you please provide your alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/173XGtt for us to get back to you as we weren't able to contact you on your number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
                      Recieved message 1gb/30day&#039;s dt.on 9/9/13time13:18 i will recharge same day time 14:08. Voda gave to me only 375mb, 15days.I registered 2 complaints but not responding to me till dt.14/9/13. It&#039;s a cheating with customer&#039;s( this complaint on the proof of preserve message from voda . My no [protected] Digambar ahire)[protected]@gmail.com

[email protected]
                        Payment of Rs.2886/- has been swiped through my hdfc debit card on 26th August 2013 at Vodafone Gacchibowli desk towards payment of Rs.2613 for mobile no.[protected] & Rs.273 for mobile no.[protected]. And to support the payment made submitted my bank statement to your vodafone desk at Banjarahills and also mailed a soft copy of the bank statement to vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com on 11th Sept, 2013. I am yet to receive confirmation from you end about the receipt of payment. Can you please look into it and resolve the issue on priority.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-24 02:18:55
                        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 19, 2013
                        Hello Ramu,

We value your time on the call with our executive. Hope we were able to assist you with the concern.

rohitash patel
                          MY SIM TEMPORARY CLOSED BUT NOT OPNED
                          Dear,sir/madam
                          mera vodafone ka number main is number main gprs use kar raha tha vodafone k modem main company ne mera number band kar rakha hai maine vodafone mini store main document bhi de diye company main bat hui to unohone batya tha ki document de do fir bhi start nahi hui dkander se bat ki unohone pata kiya to number main koi dikat nahi batai main ek government employ hu bhaut preshani uthani pd rahi hai vodafone office main jau ya kam pr please help me
                          mera number hai jo band hai :-[protected]
                          please sir/madam aap mera number please start karye muje kafi dikat ho rahi hai please
                          my presant mobile no [protected]
                          Rohitash patel
                          The.Bhadra
                          Dist.hanumangarh
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 15:08:26
                          Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 15, 2013
                          Hello Rohitash,

As informed, your Vodafone number 96**88***5 have been deactivated on 09/09/13 due to zero usage since 90 days. Please visit your nearest Vodafone store to reactivate the same number with the following documents in original copy:- 1)ID proof 2)Address proof 3)1 Passport size photograph. further we have arranged a call back for new Vodafone postpaid connection withing 24 hour.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan
                          sir
                          i am alrady deposit document in vodafone mini store in bhadra so please help me
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

ramji lal gupta
                            i have Vodafone Delhi mobile connection no [protected] in the name of Jyoti gupta.when i reached Bettia in Bihari contacted the customer care and i bought Rs 24 as an access fee for free incoming call.After that any call i received has been charged @ 1.5 paise second.and local and outgoing calls have been charged at the same rate. and charges have been deducted from my prepaid balance.for that matter, i lodged the complaint with Vodafone.and made several exchange mails.but of no avail.Desperatly, i still paying all calls as outgoing rate.
                            You are requested to pl investigate the matter and punish the company with suitable compensation to me .
                            Best Regards
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-17 19:32:52
                            Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 15, 2013
                            Hello Ramji,

We couldn't talk to you when we called on your number. Please share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/173XGtt also let us know a convenient time between 9AM to 6PM to reach you.

Hi Mr Gupta

as per vodafone Delhi tarrif there is 24rs pack for 1.5p/min incoming and outgoing calls you need to purchase 75rs which have one month incoming totally free and or 5rs/day for the free incoming
                            Currently i am in Bihar. what is Roaming Tarrif applicable to my call in Bihar??? can u explain...
                            Last time i contacted the customer care on 26 th Aug, 2013.and deposited Rs 24/ in Bettia, Bihar as an access fee for incoming free for month.why the facility has not been provided...?? if not, why your customer care asked me for deposit of Rs 24/.??????????? it is really case of cheating.Vodafone promise something and delivers at will.
                            Ramji Lal Gupta
                            i have contacted you several times.But you have never replied properly.i have witten several mails to you and replieid that my incoming details are not being shown in your record.why...?
                            Can you reply to the following?
                            1 [protected] is your SIM Card……………??
                            2.In Bihar Rs 24 plan is yours as an access fee for free roaming incoming calls…………?? If it is yours, why the roaming incoming call has not been not provided free??
                            3.When I recharged Rs 350/351 in Bettiah last time and today i took recharge of Rs 350 in bettiah too, the amount is transferred to your Accounts while roaming?
                            4.If so, you must be having details of how the balance of Recharge is being reduced??? You have everything like my incoming/local/outgoing details, as the balance has been reduced with every call.
                            your reply is awaiting.

sourav0113
                              Hello

My office Raymonds are tied up with Vodafone for CUG plan. As such, they provided a connection to me on 25.07.2013.
                              Their sales agent Mr. Munwar said that I am being put on a calling plan of Rs. 199 and an unlimited data plan of Rs.99 and that I can start using the plans immediately. So, I did that.
                              I was oblivion of the fact that I have no data plan active on my mobile and that I am being charged at an usual rate.
                              Neither was there any intermittent sms from Vodafone alerting me regarding my data usage as happens with my Idea account, where I have data plan active.
                              I have been using mobiles since 1999 and I am quite aware of the data plans and the charges associated. so, obviously I am knowledgeable enough to understand that an unlimited plan active means my charges will be capped.
                              When I received the bill, to my surprise I found that I have been charged a total of Rs. 3161 of which data charges were of Rs.2913.
                              I have raised a complain to VODAFONE explaining the situation and they keep on denying the fact. I have even raised a complaint through the sales agent who activated the plan, but still are denying.
                              I hold them for nondisclosure and false information given. I have sent out a mail for disconnection and am not ready to pay any charges fro data usage as I did not know that I do not have a data plan.
                              For reference, I can produce my other bills from other providers.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks and best regards
                              Sourav Majumder

Bill No:[protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-14 20:45:38
                              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 16, 2013
                              Hello Sourav,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you with an update in 2 working days.

Hello Sourav,

Please be assured our team is working on your concern. We will revert with an update as informed earlier.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2013
                              Hello Sourav,

We apologize for the delay! We will revert with a resolution in next 2 working days.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2013
                              Hello Sourav,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to address your concern related to the bill. As conveyed, you may email us your request for deactivation of the number at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com

Vodafone — PF not provided

javedanjum1111
                                Good afternoon Sir, I Anjum Javed Sir My provident fund money has not been transferred to my account, while I form my PF...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Employees

Recently Discussed

(14 minutes ago)
                                Zee Marathi
                                Tv serial
                                (17 minutes ago)
                                Skokka
                                some one have added my contact on locanto and skokka
                                (26 minutes ago)
                                Eassymall
                                Eassymall Product not delivered
                                (34 minutes ago)
                                Skokka
                                misuse of profile picture and mobile number by skokka users