Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4217)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

vnkmarath
My vodafone pre-paid connection number - [protected] was recently bought and had used only for a week, suddenly the connection was suspended for no reason intimated. I was out of station for two weeks when i did not use this line. Now when i recharged for Rs. 222/- and tried to use it says 'Account Suspended'. Request you to kindly look into and reactivate my account.

Thanks and Regards
Vinod Nandakumar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-15 00:45:43
Hello Vinod,

We could not reach you on your number. Please email us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai

Vodafone — SUSPENSION OF NO

I have been using Vodafone for 4 years and being provided extremely horrible service.I used to have a number and asked vodafone to cancel service in March 2010, a year after this month I took up a new number with them and not even a week passed they have barred my service saying that there is an outstanding balance on my last no., I walked up to the vodafone store, they said there is'nt any balance and my service will be activated in 2 hours.Nothing happened, no message from vodafone and they suspended my service.I wrote an email to vodafone corporate service- nobody has ever bothered to respond to that.On top of it when I call them their customer service executives.AHMED SHARIFF,UDAY KHEDARI speak nonsense and raise their voice and give no solution to it.This is absolutely nonsense and frustating.

Can someone please make a difference here?????

Anindita Goswami

Vodafone — CONNECTION SUSPEND

Dear Sir / Madam

This is to inform you that two weeks before I have purchased a Vodafone Postpaid connection. This is a corporate SIM card and the plan is TCS plan. The details of the SIM card is as follows

Mobile No: [protected]

SIM No:[protected]

I have submitted my passport, TCS ID card photocopy , local address proofwhile purchasing the connection. Several time Vodafone employees called me for verification.

Three days ago I noticed that after switching on my mobile it is showing me “ SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED ” .I have called the customer care also but they denied to help me out and disconnect the phone.Please help me out with the situation. I mailed them but they didn't send any reply.
They didn't ask me for any other document.

This is a corporate postpaid connection and its very important for me and my company.
My contact number is as follows : [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
Had mailed to the mail id vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com, have received an auto acknowledgement mail but nothing more. Still my number is in suspended status and I am not able to get or make calls from this number. As i don't have a landline I am stuck.
Request an urgent resolution.

Thanks and Regards
Vinod.

maryfelyia
    Hi Vodafone Officer,

I am a postpaid vodafone customer from the past three years with good track record of paying bills without nay fail via ECS Facility . Unfortunately last month I was not in to situation and took long leave for my marriage in midst of tight schedules I could maintain the balance in my account. This lead to ECS cancellation. Normally it wont appear but this instance I even not got time to look into my account . I explained the same to Customer care executive and got confirmation from the customer care executive that there will not be any late fee charge.

Till now I did not get any request# or any update on the same. Over and above I received a bill intimation for last month as Rs 2191/- including the last month charges . To be honest I really shocked to get such high bill which in any case not comes in my normal use age . It is evident from my previous bills . My bills lands up with 500 – 800 on average monthly . I really suspect and believe that the bills raised on me needed to checked and should be given waiver as I have not made calls drastically . Hence I request you to allow reduction on bill on the basis of average call ratio.

Again I found that the bank has deducted the ECS penalty bounce from my account. Currently I am going through tight financial conditions and this sort o[censored]nplanned high bills and penalty will effect my family expenditure adversely . Hence i request you to take appropriate actions to waive off the excess bill and allow me to regularize the payment as per the previous bills averages .

Also I request you to change my payment facility to By cash from ECS
    Being a privileged customer, I would like to get my problem solved on a priority basis.Kindly look into and do the needful ASAP.

Felyia
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-07 12:50:57
    Hello Mary,

Kindly share your contact number at http://bit.ly/139JLzo so that we can address your concern soon.

vaibhavbh
      Concerned Officer,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have been using your vodafone number [protected] and been your valued customer from the last 10 years( Essar days.../ Hutch & now Vodafone). But this is for the first time that I got a shock of my life when I checked my june bill amount to be Rs.1958 and july bill for Rs 1826 which no doubt is not at all possible since I have never crossed the limit of 800 - 900 per month. I have been wrongly charged for my 3g data plans. It is very sad to see that a valued customer be treated as such.I have spoken to all your customer care executives and also visited the Vodafone Shop in Vile Parle East but all in vain as they told I will have to pay my entire bill. It is giving me nightmares since I am not in a position to pay the same as I have not misused my phone.I hope the company will take an action and provide me the fresh bill on actuals as per past for prompt settlement otherwise I will be forced to surrender the connection.

A QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR DESK IS AWAITED.

Vaibhav Bhogaonkar
      MUMBAI

MOBILE NO. [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-17 14:58:21
      Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jul 24, 2013
      Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for speaking to our executive. Trust we were able to assist you.

Vodafone India — Wrongly charged from my account

I am vodafone customer from last 6 months. Company has deducted Rs. 30 from my account for chat services on 06 Jan 2009. But I have not been requested for any chat services. I have called to customer care and they were saying that i have no any info regarding this. Here matter is not only for Rs. 30, but this is the matter for charging wrongly from customer account. Please look out the issue.

Here is my cell no : cell +91-[protected]

Warm regards
      Umesh Kumar
      ON 27 oct 2009 astrology pack is activated at 11pm without my permission on my mobile no. [protected] and 30 Rs. are deducted from my balance. it is shame on vodafone one side theyare advertisementthatand show of providing better services another side they cut Rs. from customers balance. then nobody help so that balance is given back to customer.

Vodafone — wrongly charged from mobile as on 22/03/2010

I Mallika Goswami([protected]) is the customer of Vodafone for near about 3 years .But I am very sorry to say that co can't give us proper service now this time in a very competitive market .Today co charged Rs.24 from my mobile for which i didn't call .

RTO — wrongly charged

I want to register complaint against traffic police Sonali Ankush Sathe .
      On 17 April 2010 near Dagadi Pool Rd she wrongly charged me 100 Rs on account of stopping vehicle on zebra crossing. I had to stop suddenly since the vehicle in front of me had taken left turn from extreme right and orange signal was also about to change. But instead of taking action against the vehicle which had broken the law and ran away, I was charged unnecessarily without hearing any explanation from me.
      The officer also arrogantly replied that I can complaint against her to any senior officer .

I request to take action against her as she favoured the person who broke the law and penalised the person who prevented the accident.
      I want to launch complaint against Auto-rikshaw number MH03AA-1509 which I catched from Sakinaka Junction -Mulund East .I am regularly going thr this route.On Monday 23-Aug010 there was no traffic at all and with this situtaion meter showed 159 as meter reading.When I asked driver that meter reading is wrong(Normally without traffic meter reading is max 90(meter reading) and with traffic at Powai signal it is max 110(meter reading), he was not ready to listen, first he continued saying this is the proeper reading.But when I told him that I am travelling through same route daily with auto he started saying ki "Madam thoda meter main problem hoga".But when I asked to come to police station in Navghar station, he took 120 Rs and ran away.If some one who is not aware of correct reading that person would have given as per the meter reading.Some action should be taken against this kind of drivers.
      I am vodafone ([protected]) customer from last 2 months. Company has deducted Rs. 31, 30, 30 from my account for internet, music, job services on oct $ 2 nov 10. But I have not been requested for any services. I have called to customer care and they were saying that i have no any info regarding this. Here matter is not only for Rs. 91, but this is the matter for charging wrongly from customer account. Please look out the issue.

thanks
      surya kant
      amritsar

Vodafone — wrongly charged

vodafone has charged me rs. 96 of internet without my permission. on 19th of december 2010 a call from vodafone office i received they say that would you interested in internet services but i dont take interest in this service and told them that i dont want this service dispite of which ofter few hours i got a messege that my internet service has been deactivated i shock on this messege because i haven't even activated any kind of this service and when i check my account i found that vodafone company charged me rs. 96 rs. for internet service. i called the vodafone custmer care and take to vikas but they don.t give me any response i tried many time there ofter but they take no interest.plz i want to say vodafone is this a way to deal a custmer. this is my bitter experince with vodafone if they doing this kind of behaviour to there custmer then its not fare now iam palnning to change vodafone number by number portability when ever its come.....
      from
      sanjeev mahajan
      cell no.-[protected]

Vodafone Mumbai — 3G

I bought 3G chip since June 13 2011 and since then it doesn't work spite of several complaints they not bothered at all and they are just interested in sending bills to you on time
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Roopa Tak
        My mobile phone no: [protected],the service was provided by Vodafone

Suddenly I started receiving bills of[protected].without informing about the plans or additional service

I have written many mails & phone calls to vodafone care but nobody sorted out my problem,hence i was forced to withhold 1 payment

After that they discontinued my outgoing calls & now I am getting various harrassment calls from their legal cell in my office & home

Nobody is interested to look into the details of the problem & now i am very much frustrated with this

She is also blackamiling my old mother at home

Please help,I can provide all the communications made to Vodafone

Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-24 06:51:08
        Hello Roopa,

One of our executives will get in touch with you in next 24 hours to assist you.

Hello Roopa,

Please note that our Relationship Manager has addressed your concern over an email on your registered email ID, as we couldn't reach you over phone.

vodafone mobiles — service

From: mark eudes <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Subject: Re: My Vodafone Services [protected]
        To: [protected]@vodafone.com
        Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 10:18 AM

I Had requested for change in F&F number on the 13th of march vide my reg number [protected] which has not been attended to next another complaint was registered vide number [protected].
        1) Please let me know if it has been changed which should be effective from my nwe bill cycle.
        2) I would like to know my present F&F numbers
        sorry i have not received any solution rather I have received a legal letter from your advocate

sathishkumaar.g

Dear Mr. Vidular Raut

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REQUESTED TO CANCEL THE # [protected]
          AND NOT [protected]

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM - WHY DID YOU DE ACTIVATE THE SIM WHICH I ALREADY HAVE
          - kINDLY CHECK THE MAIL I HAVE SENT TO YOU.

REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE THE SIM IMMEDIATELY -

I AM UNABLE TO READ MAILS & UNDERSTAND PROPERLY.

I CANNOT GO AROUND TO GET A NEW SIM CARD - DO NOT MAKE ME GO AROUND FOR
          YOUR MISTAKE

Sathishkumaar.G.
          BSC21PMO PACE

On 5/29/2013 3:38 PM, sathishkumaar.[protected]@polarisFT.com wrote:
          Team,

Kindly cancel this phone number - I have lost the sim and not able to use

this # any more.

Please let me know if any dues if i need to clear for the above # - But
          de
          activate immediately.

Sathishkumaar.G.
          BSC21PMO PACE
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-15 20:31:15
          Hello Sathish,

Please be assured that we are working on your concern and will get back to you in 72 hours. We appreciate your time on the call.

mobile phone — Mobile Phone to be blocked

Request you to kindly block my mobile phone Nokia 6101 which was stolen at Kurla station on 28th Jan 2009. My mobile serial no is [protected].

Kindly block the above mobile and incase you get handset kindly contact me on [protected].

Maria

Vodafone — about vodafone handset

i have done to opt for a mobile of this international brand.my set is dump 5 times and every time i get a new set work for few days.it has the worst quality and proces of replacing is so bad that it gtake 10 to 15 days to get replaced.i have get replaced my set 3 times in a month.

Abhishek Sarma Bharadwajasa
            I am ABHISHEK SARMA, I have done recharge before a week but until now i did not get the full amount.... Giving wrong information or improper information is causing the trouble for me... I have called to the customer care for 5 to 6 times they have not responded to me as satisfactory, they have registered the complaint [protected] at the "6 time". Even its not the first time i faced this problem, its the second time... I have done the recharge for 82Rs (2 times) and the complete balance has not been credited as given in the offer, earlier once i did same recharge i found that balance is not credited properly then immediately i called the customer care .. they credited the whole balance and they gave me information that the balance for this type of recharges will be credited in 4hrs from recharge, when i did the recharge for the second time same recharge(2 times) i waited for the 4 hrs of time but i did not get the balance still now means a week after also... And now i have been trying for customer care and complaints my call has not being connected to the executive, i have tried for at least 20 to 30times... its not allowing me for one to one executive speech...
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-03 15:24:25
            Hello Abhishek,

Kindly share your contact number at http://bit.ly/13x7dKg so that we can address your concern soon.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

arunsharma7
              Dear Vodafone Officer,

Sorry to say but happy to help you slogan doesn't look to be suiting Vodafone anymore.

I have been trying to transfer a number ([protected]) from my wife name to me and submitted the request twice to your vodafone store at sector-18 with all the documents and also got the SIM but it has been more than a year nothing happened even after following multiple times.
              When I call customer care they say they can't do anything as this is still with store and when I call store they say they have forwarded the request worst ever customer care.

I even have the SIM card which you guys issued for the transfer but transfer never happened, I never thought transfer could take years I believe PSU company would do better here.

Worst even now one of your executive want me to submit application from my wife'e employer as it is a corporate connection.. WHAT IS THIS??? Company doesn't pay for our mobile connection and it is not in company name but individual name and if we default you are not going to go to the employer but us and also company doesn't have time and resource to issue this kind of silly and meaningless request.

I am writing to you as my last hope and I am not going to visit any store or office for this transfer, If you can get it done or send your executive to my billing address to get it done it would be great else I will be moving out to a provider who listen to their customer.

Arun Sharma

Vodafone — Internet slow speed [Resolved]

subhashverma20
                I am the new customer of vodafone postpaid and subscribe 149 internet plan. Vodafone confirmed me to provide 28 kbps speed...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Internet Services

venkayya
                To Whomsoever it May Concern:
                Sir/Madam,
                I have applied for MNP for a month ago from Vodafone to Docomo.For the first time as it was failed I submitted the documents again.Unfortunately there is no response again.When I call to Docomo Customer Care ,they blame that Vodafone Company is not releasing your number.The same story with Voadfone CC.They too blame Docomo.The Gallery person is not at all concerned with these problems.His response is also too rude.I wasted a lot of my money in traveling to him as well as calling him .The following are the contact details of Gallery person:
                My Details:
                Hope I would get a Help,
                Thanks for the Concern
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 08:45:23
                Hello Venkayya,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to assist with your concern related to Mobile Number Portability.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai)

Vodafone — dirty dave and not responding for 3g recharge [Resolved]

sachin4642
                  I recharge of rs. 651 for 3G unlimited internet data on 06.07.2013 but still my data speed is so poor. Then I call customer...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Other

Vodafone — Complaint regarding bill

Alok Kumar Jha
                  My name is Lalan Jha and i want to file a complaint against Vodafone Billing Dept. As they have been misleading me for past...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — SUB : 8 EXTRA ILLEGAL MOBILE CONNECTIONS PROVIDED AGAINST MY ID CARD

krajesh997

I would like to bring to your kind notice that Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd. has issued 8 extra illegal...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (24)Complaint category Telecommunications

Vodafone — Vodafone postpaid billing incorrect [Resolved]

Tushar Naphade
                  Dear martin pieters,

This is with reference to my number [protected]. When i had bought the number from a vodafone...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (24)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Himanshu Jha
                  Its regarding a false bill that i have received from Vodafone. I was actually called by a number saying that My number has been selected by Vodafone for providing free dongle. I was asked for my choice and i told if its absolutely free then i would take it. so they sent one of his executive to my office address and that person handed over me one dongle having a Vodafone SIM already inside. No documents were demanded that time as i am already using Vodafone postpaid connection for last 1.5 yrs. I used that dongle for hardly 3-4 days for surfing some websites. But i got a call from them and they told me some plans regarding 3G. But i denied their request. I also stopped using my dongle after that. After some days i started getting call from Vodafone regarding payment of Bill. I was shocked about knowing the Bill which was told 400 something that time. i told them that i am not going to pay the Bill. but they did not stop calling me and they keep on calling. two days before again i got a call and they are saying now that my Bill amount is 1000 rs. I am shocked about knowing the amount. this amount they are charging for that dongle which they have provided me free of cost and that i used for hardly three days.
                  Request you to please help me out in this case and assist me to get rid of this unwanted situation.

Himanshu Kumar
                  I am attaching the BILL copy soon.
                  Dear Mr. Kumar,

We have received your email dated 18/07/2013 for your Vodafone Mobile Number.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We tried to get in touch with you on your Vodafone number [protected] from our number [protected] at 7:00 pm earlier today, but were unable to do so as the calls were not answered.

While we are trying our best to resolve issue on priority, we need to speak to you to address the same. Please let us know a suitable time or an alternate number so that we could call you and resolve all your concerns at the earliest.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

Ravi Takwale
                  On behalf of Shailesh U

Appellate Authority

Contact numbers
                  For enquiries :111 or +91- [protected] (Postpaid), +91-[protected] (Prepaid)

For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)

Appellate Authority : +91- [protected] (Available between 09:30 a.m to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday)

Fax number : +91- [protected]

E-mail : appellate.[protected]@vodafone.com

Website : www.vodafone.in
                  Please find the attachment for the Bill Copy which i was received in the month of April. But i was told that service provided to me is free for first month. And if i am going for another plan for more data usage than i have to pay extra which offer i have declined directly.

I have taken this connection 2 months back. In the first month (SEP) bill I could see 14 ISD messages were sent from my mobile to some numbers ( which is not valid). And I have called customer care people and told them I never messaged to any ISD. Then no one showed up.
                  Then next, onth bill created, I was out of town for 20 days (dewali vacation), again the bill has been generated (OCT bill) and again in that bill same 14 ISD messages. I could prove with my flight tickets I was not in HYD on those days, which was shown in bills ISD message has been sent and my mobile has been switched off for those 20 days. I could see the bill has ISD message which shown as sent on those days, when I was in out of AP. I could prove my mobile has been switched off and I was out of AP on those days. If I could send those message it should send by other state tower.
                  Actually my first bill(SEP bill) has been sent to some other incorrect email id. I have updated my email Id as per customer care instruction and I have got the message also your email id has been updated on OCT month.
                  Again Oct bill has sent to same prior incorrcet email id. Do you think I dont have any other work other than asking duplicate bill every time. Again I have updated Nov.
                  I have called customer care and explained everything and ty told they would forward to their manager, and ring was going for 5 mins. No body picked it up. I have raised this ISD message complaint twice to customer care people, next time they are telling no complaint registered. I want to register this complaint and I wanna file case in consumer court for these services and false billing.
                  I need reply in return email. Not over phone call.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

I have postpaid connection of Vodafone mobile service. Mob no is [protected].
                    On this no since very long Rs150 package is activated but in June 2013 service provider change this package without any input from my side even they did not inform me about plan change, I knew this when I got the bill of this month which is higher than previous.
                    When I called customer care who did not let me know how this service is activated on my no.
                    Please help in this regards.

Neeraj Kumar Jain
                    [protected] (Optional)
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-09 17:31:52
                    Hello Neeraj,

We appreciate your time on the call. We will get back to you with further assistance shortly.

Hello Neeraj,

We trust that your concern related to the 3G pack has been resolved. Thank you for your time on the call.

Vodafone — Plan changed

I was a customer of Vodafone prepaid service.My plan was changed by vodafone without any instruction to me. Originally my plan is monthly recharge i.e., Rs.888, but now changed life time. Hence, I requst to change my plan as previously as early possible. My Mobile No.[protected]

Vodafone Postpaid — no proper service

amar9999
                      My vodafone number is [protected],i have around 2-3 connections from vodafone postpaid and this numbers are used by my family...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Telecommunications

Vodafone — Cheating. [Resolved]

satish upadhyaya
                      I was given a vodafone sim no[protected], for mob no [protected] ,by Bigtel It Solutions (P) Ltd, B-103, Okhla ind area,...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — Balance for sms pack deducted twice

fwilliam
                      On 16th july, I have sent an sms - 'ACT SMS35' on 144 to activate 350 text messages for Rs. 35. This SMS was sent...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Telecommunications

niteenthorve
                      Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I’m Dr. Niteen Thorve from Pune. Till this week end, I believed Vodafone to be one of the top service providers in the mobile network industry. Although it's "HAPPY TO HELP" tag line is catchy, what's the use of readiness to help if I cannot get the help I asked for?

I want to register a complaint against Vodafone for
                      1. Lack of explanation for my data plan usage &
                      2. Additional deduction of Rs. 48.
                      The details are as follows:

1. My Vodafone number is [protected] (Maharashtra & Goa circle) from Pune.

2. I was using a 2G internet data plan of Rs. 95 (usage allowed 650 MB for 21 days). I had used it 2 times for almost 15-20 days each time.

3. Last time (3rd time), I recharged in on 5th July, 2013 in the afternoon & had browsed a little on whatsapp, facebook & some other websites on 5th & 6th July. With such minimal usage the data plan got exhausted during the night of 6th July, with additional cutting of Rs. 48 (my balance) for extra usage.

4. This is really annoying & I tried 2 times to get explanation for this from Vodafone customer care department as follows:

a) 7th July 2013: Morning time call with customer care executive Sunita Jadhav.

b) 8th July 2013: Morning time chat through Vodafone website with Gazala

5. Both the times, I got fixed response - “YOU’VE USED THE DATA PLAN & WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT”. I did not get convinced with the data usage, hence asked for the details (websites I browsed & the data usage it consumed) or else demanded for refund of the data pack & additionally cut amount of Rs. 48. But the executives could not help.

7. Additional point: prior to this, I activated the same data plan on 21st June 2013, got a message from Vodafone on 4th July 2013 that 80% of the data pack is consumed (which proves that I used 521 MB FOR 13 DAYS) & balance is 132228KB. Still the data pack (Remaining 129 MB) expired the very next day, 5th July 2013. This was the first shock. How can I consume 129 MB in just 1 day, when I have used 521 MB for 13 days with the same kind of browsing?

I'm sure that the details are not being provided as they are not convincing. No one can exhaust a 2G internet data plan in 2 days, when you are driving to your home town & spend lot of time in meeting people there.

Hence, I demanded complete refund (Rs. 95 of the data pack & Rs. 48 of additionally cut balance).
                      Action TAKEN so far:
                      1. I had written email to Vodafone complaint dept. (vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com) on 8th Jul, 2013
                      2. I got response from Vodafone on 10th Jul, 2013 that amount of Rs. 48 (additional balance deducted) has been credited to my account with no comments at all on the data plan exhaustion.
                      3. Wrote back on 11th & 16th July, 2013 & there’s no response to it.
                      I request your help in fighting this battle against the giant corporation not at all delivering what they promise to & yet claim of being HAPPY to HELP!

Thanks& Regards,

Dr. Niteen Thorve
                      Cell #: [protected]

Vodafone — Unexplained Charging

I am a user of VODAFONE pre-paid sim card for the last four months. A week back, I recieved a message at 1 a.m that my hello tunes has been activated and rs. 30 has been deducted . I called the customer care telling them that I haven't message or approved of the caller tune . They submitted my complaint and told me to cancel it using a message code. My complaint number is [protected].They never responded even after my repeated calls.

After I cancelled the caller tune, after a week on 16th nov. I agaiin recieved the same message and activating my caller tune without my consent . They deducted Rs.7 from ym balance as this was the remaining balance at that time. I submitted my complaint to Vodafone customer care but no response again.
                      I appeal to you, to help me resolve this matter and take these private operators who are on a rampage cheating.

Mayank Jain

Vodafone — not able to recharge online [Resolved]

saran000
                        10 months back i have changed my service provider to vodafone by mobile portability . i was able to recharge by online for...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (21)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                        Religare Health Insurance
                        claim rejection
                        (9 minutes ago)
                        Brothers Footprint
                        Took our money and blocked us
                        (10 minutes ago)
                        Shine.com
                        They did not refund my amount
                        (14 minutes ago)
                        Shine.com
                        Regarding money refund from shine service
                        (15 minutes ago)