Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4199)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

zahee65
I have a Vodafone Corporate connection, and have a 2 GB data plan for Rs 99 active. Three days back i got a mail saying that my outstanding amount has crossed the credit limit and my call services have been barred! I checked my bill online and found that I had been charged incorrectly for the Data plan. They had charged the data plan twice and then on top of it they charged for VF Mobile connect, an amount of 450 due to which my outstanding amount had crossed the credit limit! I called the customer service and explained this 3 times but they didn't do anything. I sent a mail but got no reply in 2 days! Then i went to Vodafone store and showed them the bill they said they will restore the service in 30 mins, but nothing as such happened!! This is my official number and I am stuck with NO HELP from Vodafone!

I am very disappointed with the deterioration of Vodafone service quality!

Name: Zaheer
Number:[protected]

Incorrect Billing and Blocking of Services
It has been 4 days and still my bill has not been corrected and my services are still blocked! I tried calling the customer care service and the executive just stalls me for some time then say's "I will put you on call with my supervisor" and just puts me on hold... I kept on waiting for 10 minutes but no response!
This is how the people at Vodafone Customer care treat their customers, this is the real image of Vodafone.

I have the whole conversation recorded for proof, you can hear it at this link:

spsingh19
    Honorable Sir, Greetings...!!!!!

To Safeguard myself from any further issues,illegal activities or claims from Vodafone,i am attaching a copy of request sent to Vodafone authorities on 11/06/2013,here as follows......

This being a very serious matter,i would like to bring this information to help you in improving your services and conduct of your staff.
    I,Surya Prathap Singh had registered for a new postpaid connection by selecting my choice no-[protected] at one of your authorized agency in shivaji nagar area of Bangalore.
    The person Mr.Basha,Ph-[protected] who collected my documents(DL proof & Passport Photo)
    filled the form & gave me counterfoil bearing no-CKAA 168529 Dated-5/6/2013.
    After 2 days on 7/6/2013 i received call from Mr.Basha stating that the no i have selected
    is not available and requested me to select some other nos,on this i asked him to cancel my
    Application for new connection and return back my documents.On this he asked me to contact Mr. Hemanth (TL) ph-[protected] for requesting him to cancel my application.

I immediately contacted Mr.Hemanth & requested him to cancel my application if the nos [protected] have selected is not available,on this Mr.hemanth apologized & requested me to select other nos and he sent me a text msg bearing few nos- [protected], [protected],& [protected] asked me to select one of those.due to his repeated requests i was bound to select one of those nos Bearing-[protected] and requested him not to disappoint again.
    After all the verifications (residential & Telephonic) were carried on by vodafone customer care staff, On 10/06/2013 i received a text msg from customer care asking me to "call 117 for televerification for your new vodafone number [protected] (Which i never selected).
    After this i tried calling Mr. Basha repeatedly his nos responded switched off and repeatedly called Mr.Hemant but he never answered my call.Hence,after going through such a bad EXPERIENCE at just beginning of a new postpaid connection,i decided to bring this matter to you to avoid any further problems.
    Dear Sir,I Humbly request you to cancel my application for the new postpaid connection i had applied and kindly return back my Above said documents along with my photo to avoid any unavoidable circumstances in future.
    I Hope you will consider this matter as serious issue and do the needful as earliest possible.
    And even would like to declare that I should not be held responsible from Vodafone for claiming any bills
    or indulging in any illegal activity in case of my verified connection is passed over to some other person or sources.

Kindly cancel my application immediately and return back my documents to avoid any further legal actions from my side.

Thanks & Regards.

Surya Prathap Singh
    Mobile: [protected]
    Bangalore
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 15:12:52
    Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 14, 2013
    Hello Surya Prathap Singh,

We value your time on the call with our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — wrong suggestion by agent

when contact with the customer care executive wrong information regarding the plan (Rs.51 recharge)
    they did not inform us regarding the changes made in the plan properly.
    about the terms & condition .
    but when complained they did not gave any proper response and just ignored.
    and told us will send u the message within 24 hours but no answer yet .
    so pls try to give the refund us and cancel the scheme.(agents name is Harsh).in mumbai and superior name is Kapil. so pls do the needful.

Vodafone — Asking to illegal Bill

Hi All,

Same thing is happen to me, I got call from Mr. Vikas Bansal Phone:+91-[protected] he told me that Advocate Mr.Tarun Kumar Phone(+[protected] sitting in chamber no:372 Patiyala Cort Delhi has filed a case against you. and you have to appear tomorrow morning 9:00 AM in Delhi.

When I asked to Mr Tarun Kumar, He told against you Phone +91-[protected] which was disconnected in 2009 there is a bill of Rs 1359.00 and you have to pay right now other wise come to Delhi for hearing tomorrow.

It is illegal my phone was theft I asked customer care to close the connection and I paid all the bills, after one year asking again to pay it.

Vodafone — illegal calls

Sir ,
    We have received some calls from the number ( [protected] ) .. We want to know the address of this number...
    our Next step will be F.I.R

Bhagat Kamal,
    Ajmer

Vodafone — Verification documents are not returned

Dear sir ,

I had applied for Vodaphone number and submitted my verificaiton documents(signed) to an agent of Vodaphone (name Ashok :[protected]) a month back (month of Aug 2011). Few days later , when i asked him to cancel my application and return my documents , he promised me that he'll be returning them in few days But even after waiting for 15 days and more, i didnt get my documents resulting i again called him. He again assured me but even after waiting for another a week , i didnt get my documents . Now he is not picking up my call and when i tried to contact his manager (name Mayur : [protected] ) , he also made fake promises to return my documents. and now the manager is also not picking my call . I am stuck in a bad position since i am afraid my documents can be misused .

Kindly look into this matter.
    Looking forward for some help .

Akash
    Aundh , Pune

saumyagaur
      I have been given itemized bill. the total SMS shown are local -341 and national- 21 (page9). but its charged for 494(local) and 24(national) (page3).
      on making a call and talking about the same on 111. the person said the extra messages are ones which exceeded one message. however i verified from the entries with time given and found that each message which exceeded a single message is written in multiple entries! proof- these entries with difference of fraction of seconds are the ones with multiple messages in one go and are counted separately!
      02/06/13-22:32:49 0:00 0.6
      02/06/13-22:32:51 0:00 0.6
      02/06/13-22:35:32 0:00 0.6
      02/06/13-22:35:34 0:00 0.6

on telling him this, he went back and came up with another explanation.
      so first proof - that the reason being given was wrong and on counter arguing it was immediately changed!
      after that almost for half and hour i tried to explain and he kept repeating and then when i asked please transfer to senior, i was put on hold and after 15-20 minutes the same guy came in, repeating same things. again i explained him, again he put me on hold for senior and finally disconnected.

i have been vodafone customer for past 5 years now. had converted from post to pre for some personal reason and am now back to post last month as they were offering some good offers. however for every other thing i am being required to either call, remind them or mail.
      and now this billing.

its too much of harassment. its a clear case of misappropriation and proof enough with them also changing their explanation.

correct it asap. I will only be paying 50% of bill now.

and you will have to compensate for pain and agony that you are giving. I will not be paying you any service tax.

my name- saumya gaur
      no- [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-14 15:47:43
      Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2013
      Hello Saumya Gaur,

Thank you for speaking with us. We will get back to you with assistance in 24 hours.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 14, 2013
      Hello Saumya Gaur,

We appreciate your time on the call with our executive. We trust that your concern has been resolved now.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2013
      Hello Saumya Gaur,

Hope we were able to resolve your billing related concern. Thank you for talking to our executive.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 29, 2013
      Hello Saumya Gaur,

We confirm, you have been charged accurately and we are unable to reverse any charges, (SMS details are reflecting on page 11 under free SMS).

hello,

as mentioned.
      I was given a 9 page bill. with which started this concern. the first step as suggested by vodafone was done- calling 111. information given there was misleading, improper and a waste of time efforts, energy and unnecessary harassment.
      then raising this complaint.
      then you call
      then you justify by giving me a new bill - 11 page one.

let me know how do you plan to compensate for harassment and mental agony.
      I would like to claim 20% of bill amount as harassment claim. kindly deduct the same and send me the amount to be paid
      the last date of payment in bill is 24th June.
      Since this is not yet resolved, kindly proceed accordingly. I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LATE FEE.
      let me know the amount post compensation deduction asap.
      last date has come. there is no update?
      please note- i received one call, number seemed one from which Vodafone people had contacted before. however, there was voice problem and call was disconnected withing seconds. post this there was no call again.
      neither is there any communication through mail.
      please note 24th is the last date for payment.
      nope you have not resolved.
      the incorrect and misguiding information at earlier stages. calls for compensation.

adjust it asap. let me know once done.
      i was given a 9 page bill as the regular one without any details. proof is there in my mail.
      who is responsible for that.
      if your company follows morals and ethics - this should be compensated.

Shad Anwer
        Dear sir/madam

Due to not network (vodafone) at my work place (dreams mall bhandup west mumbai 400078) i have port out to airtel on 4th june with unique porting code vm318316 but still not disconected vodafone sim from your hand so i hv requested to you (vodafone) kindly do need full on urgent basis and pls disconect my vodafone service which i can go with airtel network,

Vodafone number is [protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-02 16:13:23
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 11, 2013
        Hello Shad Anwer,

We value your time on the call with our executive. Hope we were able to assist you with the concern.

Vodafone — Bill amount wrongly charged [Resolved]

harshad prakash karekar
          I have opted Corporate Plan of 99/-. After a couple of months for BlackBerry I choose a plan of BlackBerry Prosumer ULD 399...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Imranks
          I have ported my number from Vodafone to IDEA on 27th Feb'13 and paid the last bill of Rs. 1750.00, however they are generating the bills for the month of Apr'13 for Data Usage charges, howcome they can generate the bill when im not using their services.
          As per my plan i was entitled for 5GB free data usage so in any case they can not charge for internet.

Moreover, they have barred my services due to same reason.

Please guide me where i can sue them and how. Now i want to register a case against this fraud and trouble im facing due to my number is barred.

Please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards
          Imran khan
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-10 08:13:34
          Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 11, 2013
          Hello Imran,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1bqXDcg and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2013
          Hello Imran,

We called you on the number shared by you, but there was no response to our calls. Please share a suitable time between 9AM and 6PM for us to contact you.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 27, 2013
          Hello Imran,

Thank you for your time on the call. As conveyed, please note that the data charges are valid and are as per the usage done. We request you to clear the outstanding charges at the earliest. Please get back to us for further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
          Nothing has happened till now, even my number has been barred.
          i can be contacted on my new number [protected].

IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN SUE YOU FOR THIS FRAUD.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

karna.desai1
            respected sir,

i am karna desai last ten year i am vodafone user. from last three month my number is closed.
            main problem is :
            i use blackberry plan of 599+services tax. then after company charge me 600 rs vodafone live charge. according to your customer care executive i rejister complaint on 144. then also company charge 600rs. then i send complaint mail but there is no reply. then my outgoing & incoming is closed.
            then after few month your customer care executive named NIVEDITA ([protected]) call me on my second number & told me for settlement. accoring to our conversation i pay 2000rs & remaining amount cancelle.

then i pay 2000rs then she started my number then in few days she told me that she mail my request for cancel my remaining amount.then once again my my number is closed. your executive didnt pick my call. then i have come to know that she left the job. u guys make me fool. now a days your new executive call me & told me for settlement. what u think guysss. u guys make me fool. so i will not pay your dues.& i am not bound to pay your due payment.

i hope i receive prompt reply & take some step.

thanks,
            karna desai
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-03 10:18:54
            Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2013
            Hello Karna Desai,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to assist.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat

Vodafone — Vodafone playing fraud with India

Sir, madam
            I am running prepaid recharge shop in chennai . Except vodafone all my distributers are given me easy deal sim card. Without easy card how can i service to my customers & how can i recharge. So unable to give new prepaid connection to my customers.

With out easy how can i recharge him so plze arrange easy sim for me other wise i nt sale your products. I am missing so much of customers & new activations. I complient in chennai nodal officer but not take take any steps past 4 months. So i complient to yours
            GANESH

Vodafone — No Services

This circumstances force me to write this email, and this is not happing with me first time…I think Vodafone have problem with me.

This email regards to my migration for Postpaid to Prepaid plan
            Mobile Number: [protected]

I called Vodafone call center for migration detail and procedure after complete information and as per advice by agent I visited Vodafone Store in Kalyani Nager, Pune on 30th May 2009 and submitted my all required documents to agent (Mujjahar & Sarika ) for migration they advised me to pay outstanding amount & migration charges Rs.300/-.
            As per information they calculated my all outstanding amount plus they have deducted my first month advance rental from outstanding and told me to pay Rs.293/- outstanding amount and Rs.300/- for migration charges.
            As per above calculation I have paid Rs.293/- through my credit card; Receipt No: 0300905R0001021 and also I paid Rs.300/- migration charges in CASH; Receipt No: 3413373 and Dealer Code: PQ4-97; and they give me new SIM card for same number

Both agents told me that (Mujjahar & Sarika ) for migration it will take 4 business days so please don’t make more calls from your mobile because this will be going to OFF and your new SIM will be activated with same number within 4 business days.

Today is 17th June 2009; still my number is not migrated in prepaid.
            I did more then 6/8 follow up with call center and they told me to visit Vodafone Store becaue they have not received any migration request.
            Again I did 2/3 follow up with Vodafone Store and they every time tells me that this will be done within 24hrs.

After continues follow up with Store they submitted my migration request to Vodafone center on 15th June 2009. (when I paid my all amount and request on 30th May 2009).

When I called Vodafone center today evening then agent advise me to pay my outstanding amount which I already paid on 30th May 2009. and agent not able to understand my problem and he DISCUNNECTED my call. (I think he is not able to solve my problem that’s why he CUT my call…good training)

I have below questions…
            1) As per discussion I have paid all outstanding amount and migration charges on 30th May 2009.
            Rs.293/- through my credit card; Receipt No: 0300905R0001021
            Rs.300/- migration charges in CASH; Receipt No: 3413373 and Dealer Code: PQ4-97
            THEN WHY I NEED TO PAY MORE AMOUNT?????

2) As per SLA if migration take 4 business days then my request is still Pending? WHY?

3) WHY Vodafone store submitted my request on 15th June 2009. After 17 days?

I think below details will help you
            Vodafone Store, Kalyani Nagar, Pune
            Agent Name: Mujjahar and Sarika
            Vodafone Store Contact number: [protected] / [protected]

I NEED FINAL Solution on this ISSUE and Compensation is you can?

Vishal Laddhe
            Dude same thing happen to also. Lets decide if we can lodge a compliant in Consumer court.My number is : [protected]
            1 paisa scheme totally rubbish i don't need this kind of stuff . so m going to change my number . if vodafone give us 25 paisa call on local network than again i would buy vodafone otherwise i will but tata

Vodafone India Ltd. — redirecting my earlier mobile number

about 4 years back I purchased Nokia Mobile from Nokia Priority dealer

M.G. Road, secunderabad with sime bearing mobile number [protected]

I used it regularly for 3 years. after that for some reason my daughter took

the mobile from me for some time ( around 6 months time) and she used her

own sim during that period. When I got back mobile phone from my daughter

I insurted my vodafone sim in the mobile it is not functioning . I got the message

that your sime card has been failed. When I enquired the same from vodafone

care service, they informed me that my number has been allotted somebody else.

How can you do this.
            hope some steps taken

Pammi 22
              Dear Sir/Mam
              I have requested Vodafone to convert my postpaid connection in to prepaid even I have paid all the dues one week before the due date...Still they are not responding & converting my no. Into prepaid and still sending reminder massages for the amount already paid......

Even this postpaid connestion they have delibrately provided. Me as I had lost my mobilefew months back & they said for the reissue of the new /same no. You must have to take the post paid connection first & later on stage it can be converted in to prepaid.
              And now I m requesting and they are not even entertaining me

So kindly do the neesfull here....

Seeking your kind support

Thanks & Regard
              Parvinder singh

Vodafone — no response from vodafone

am havin problem wd my sim card .by any means it got blocked.and if am tryin to call vdafone they is no one who can hold my phone and make me out of this trouble..its reallu disgusting/......this is a real on vodafone
              Dear sir
              i am having connection since 2000
              and having VAS pack,
              for the past 4 months
              missed call alert information facility
              is not working properly
              i have been complaining periodically
              but i have not received any remedy
              after complaining
              some time it works some time it doesn't
              hense i keep on complaining
              and you keep on hearing
              nothing else will happen
              thanking you
              yours faithfully,
              R.Karthikeyan

Vodafone Mobile Services — Services

My cell number is [protected]
              Name :Augustine John
              First day o[censored]se of service : 14th October 2009.
              Today 's date : 12th November 2009.

I would like to bring to your notice that I am absolutely disgruntled with the deplorable services provided by you. I started using the Vodafone Services on 14th October 2009 and till now thats 29 days past and your employees tell me that you people didnt complete the Physical Verification???? How pathetic i feel when after every 3-4 days you conveniently disconnect my services ??? When asked about the reason for the same I was given a reply that the Verification is not yet over. To add to that fact there is also a personalized statement, probably just to lure the customers , "Be rest assured sir you will never face this problem again".... To my peeved humiliation the persuading statement proved wrong and astonishingly in a matter of just 3 days. Yet again when asked the reason for the same was informed that its due to Physical Verification...Do you feel that this is some kind of a joke that you pester your customer this way...What is it that takes you 1 month for a simple verification. To add to the agony your Vodafone care executives feel that what ever they say is right and never try to step on to the shoes of such discontented customers.... Probably for them such socks must be stinking big time...I had made several calls to vodafone care (often from another number) on 26th Oct, 29th Oct, 30th Oct, 5th Nov, 7th Nov but still in vain ...Do your care centre help bridging relations or destroy even the old bridges....(prob whose shoes smell) My ISD services were barred, Outgoing was barred ....I thought you were a professional company to take care of your customers but this seems not to be the case here....You have even barred me from calling Customer care... when asked a reason y the Mr. Rights had to give their own dim-witted answers.. Dejected with such behaviour of your executives i travelled all the way to Vodafone Store on 28th Oct 2009...I was told to submit a letter stating that I have recieved my SIM card by Ms. Archana in Vodafone Store Manpada.. Again I got a reply " Be rest assured Sir you wouldnt have a problem henceforth... I turned a deaf ear to that since i was so confident that the problem would still exist... On 5th of Nov I had to undergo a true shock which was expected as told earlier that my Physical Verification was still not done due to some back end problems that didnt forward stuff which was absolutely not my concern.... Y do i have to suffer just because of your idiotic mistakes...I spoke to Mr. Vijay on 05th Nov 2009 who apparently promised me that my case would be taken care of and such problems wouldnt happen again.... Probably a different way to entice a customer....hats off to your training dept atleast your employees dont get mechanical....on 12th Nov I think i have to start digging my own grave as my outgoings are barred ..... Y ??? because i have exceeded my credit limit of a mere Rs.500/- and why Rs.500/- since my physical verification is not yet done... orelse the credit limit would have been Rs.1500-Rs.2000/-.. He temporarily activated my outgoing however Mr. Vijay admitted that this is just for a day or two...Are you doing me a favour of giving me services.... ???? I would be going to the Consumer Court for such disgraceful acts and for the amount of time that I have wasted behind you people and the amount of emotional trauma tht i had to undergo...

I need an explanation

A dissatisfied Customer,

Augustine John

vodafone mobile service providers — deactivate my No.

dear sir,
              this is s.selvi
              please deactivate my mobile postpaid connection from 05-05-10.
              my mobile nos. are [protected] & [protected].
              please do the need full. and i will settle the balace amount.

thankyou
              s.selvi.

fantabulous
                Despite 3 requests over the past 2 months for activating DND, my DND has not been activated and the great part you guys have deleted the requests from your systems and have no record of the requests.

On some occassions you say you can see the requests and on other occassions you say there are no requests at all. One of those 2 sides is lying. Why do harass your customers in this fashion.

Then your customer care executives refuse to take any complaint - Ms. MELBINA D'SOUZA and another Ms. PRIYANKA PILLAI took down a complaint and gave me a reference number. This reference number was nothing and I was told a couple of days later that there is no such complaint.

To what levels are you people going to go down to. Absolutely pathetic and astounding.

Also, your customer care executives refuse to take complaints against telemarketing calls/messages that are coming from unregistered telemarketers. Please understand that unregistered telemarketers will call/message from privae numbers which is not allowed under any ciscumstances by TRAI.

You have dumb people sitting attending calls who have absolutely no idea of basic regulations nad then lie and harass customers.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-29 06:35:59
                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2013
                Hello Sir/Madam(fantabulous),

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/14OlhMu and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Dear Vodafone Customer Care,

I have registered the complaint on the link given by you. Yet no response.
                VODAFONE - GO BACK.

ashurawat

My name is Ashu Priyadarshan rawat. I Lived in Chennai..
                  10 days before i bought a new phone Samsung Galaxy Grand.With that new Handset Vodafone was giving a offer that if I used Vodafone sim as a first sim in that phone then they will provide me 2GB of 3g data for 2 months.

For that after buying new phone i applied for new vodafone sim..that took 5 days to get a new sim..After that when i put that sim into my phone instantly i got 2GB of 3G data.......But now the problem came they have create many plans like if you are buying new sim of vodafone then retailer have to make recharge of 26 or 52 or 102 type of recharge..then only sim Will got activated...so retailer makes a recharge of 52 in my phone...By default that 52 recharge was having 50MB of 2G data....that is not in case of 52 only..this is for 26 and 102 also...so after that recharge my 3G data got crashed..

I asked retailer about this..he told me vodafone having this type of plans only..after buying a new sim if you recharge with given amount..you will surely get 2G data...

So this is how vodafone are making fool of customers..I waited for 5 days to get my 3G data in new Vodafone sim..after that i am calling them again and again for give me my 3G data back..but they are not responding clearly..they are writing complaints and nothings..from last 5 days this is happening..

If they are providing such types of plan with any phone so they have no right make fool to customers like this....please help me on this...i already wasted more then 500rs by going to vodafone care again and again...new sim was also too costly for me..
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-22 22:51:54
                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 10, 2013
                  Hi Ashu,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/13wCLPq ID:64d4i1wenbc2zpi1 and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone — Vodafone - making fool

I m using Vodafone services for last 3 years,

Recently my wife had moved to Hyderabad for some work. She had purchased a new connection (No- [protected]).

yesterday I had deposited Rs.150 on her mobile, keeping in mind that she can avail some better schemes,

but, she was told that Rs.150 can’t be used for any other schemes, she have to use the amount only on local no’s.

to my surprise, if I m keeping some amount in my Vodafone account, how had given rights to Vodafone people to decide on my tariff plans.

1. I had not deposited the amount for some local schemes.
                  2. this amount should be adjusted for the services you people show on PAN India level or mention that ‘ offer is different from state to state.
                  3. your commercials would specify all this.
                  4. the rights o[censored]sage of amount should be consumer dependent.

Request you to look for these parameters as I m a educated person, but can’t say for person who had poor education level.

How much money you people had made out of these acts ??????

Hii Vel India,

This link is not working..where to put my number please give me a correct link.

ajay_81
                    Sir, company has charged Rs: 1436/- for Internet usage on mobile no: [protected], even it was not for a single minute. Apart from that i am asking them to refund the same but they are saying same words from bottom Customer care executive to Applet Authority. I have own Data Card for Internet usage why should i go for Vodafone's Internet.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest sir as they are charging again and again for the same in all bills.

Thanking you.

Ajay Kumar

Vodafone — vodafone charging wrong

My number [protected] was being charged for isd msgs to local numb [protected] for rs 5 per sms ..Despite of making lots of complaint to Vodafone I got the reversal through nodal officer vasudha this happened for two months on the same number...I was promised it will not happen again but now I am again charged with the same crap of rs 5 on the same local numb. And this time I am also being charged for something of rs 1000 for downloading by using blackberry internet.This is a total crap I am being cheated by Vodafone .heights they can make there customer suffer mentally...I will now fight for justice because i have the proof that earlier i was given the reversal...Thank you Vodafone your customer is not a fool....my contact numb [protected] [protected]
                    vodafone has done this with me also.

Vodafone — wrong charging

Hi, my cell no. [protected] and i am fedup with vodafone customer service. Yesterday i was charged for more than Rs.200 with out any reason and i spoke one of customer service agent on nov 26th and he promished me that amount will be refunded back in 24hrs. Next day as i did not get the refund, i called them thrice and i spoke to 4 different people at customer service including one supervisior and everyone was so rude and unproffesional on the call. They did not give any resolusion for my complaint but everyone hungup on me on every call. Plz do something for my problem. If one can not get the resolusion atleast should get proper customer service.

Punit Singh
                    Punit.[protected]@hotmail.com

Vodafone — Wrong Amount Charged

Wrong Amount Charged

I am Mohit Chauhan,employe of fourts.
                    I am using vodafone postpaid number is [protected],but service is very cheap .i have request to vodafone customer care but my problem didn't solve and problem is 5 times wrong amount add in my bill so plz provide the reversal.

1st time bill Novmber :- Rs.20 ( Ver_trigcombo )
                    2nd time bill Decmber :- Rs.72 ( Ver_trigcombo )
                    3rd time bill Janurary :- Rs.66 ( Ver_trigcombo )
                    4th time bill Janurary :- Rs.15 ( Message )
                    5th time bill April :- Rs.15 ( Star talk )
                    Total Amount :-Rs.188

puneetpandey
                      My number is [protected],corporate number with HCL and using for past 3 years with 150 rental and 98( 2G ) internet.
                      I never had problem with my bill but this time( june ) my vodafone bill is 16190 which is very huge amount that i can't even afford to pay.
                      As per vodafone i have used internet of 4.7 GB and my bill shows that i have used but i can assure that i have neither downloaded anything nor surf that much.
                      That is definitely and fault from companies end.
                      They have disconnected my outgoing and i am facing lots of problem since last week.
                      1 week or 2 i received a call from vodafone agent that your internet usage is high and when i said that i am using a normal way that i use in past and can you check the previous record then he said that oh yes you will get discount @ the end of month due to some vodafone live facility on your corporate number( they must have the recording if they want).
                      Secondly, my credit limit is 3900 then why it was breached and my mobile bill was generated at such a high cost.
                      My average bill was 400 Rs for everyone month since a long long time and i am sure that i have not used that much high internet and no one can actually.
                      We can't even browse properly with 2G then how can i use 4.7 GB.
                      So as per vodafone 4.7 GB on my mobile now my broadband says 8+ GB and photon says the same story so if we go by that i should be an internet freak who consumes more than 15 GB over web without even downloading a single stuff.
                      My frustration has reached to the peak as my outgoing is barred and they are not even negotiating the bill.
                      I owned 3 numbers with vodafone..... and will definitely move all my numbers to a better service provider atleast who plays a fare game and is not a cheater.
                      Please help me if someone can.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-23 08:33:56
                      Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2013
                      Hi Puneet,

Trust we were able to address your concern. Thanks for your time on the call.

Vodafone — hi

I Want my outgoing call details no my cell no. is [protected]
                      and next problem is my caller tune and my 200 min has been not activate
                      i am send the my personal identiproof but my problem has been not solve pls solve my problem quick i am waiting for your message thank you
                      when did you call me?????????????????
                      I have never received your call and you guys have given so much pain that if any one ask me to join vodafone i will buy him/her a sim card for another company.

Your services are pathetic.
                      When did you call me.

I never received a call from you guys even your 198 number is not even registering my complaint.
                      its been more than 1 week and i am without my phone.
                      You guys are really cheater and always tries to dominate your customers.

electronicashish

I am having a Idea prepaid number ([protected]) at Delhi. I wished to opt a CUG plan from vodafone on this (through MNP) and called to Vodafone Customer care on 24 May 13. Vodafone CCE Mr. Himanshu, explained the detailed plan and arranged an executive to my place for documents collection.

The person came and collected all documents and handed over me a Vodafone SIM Card and told me that it will take approx. 7 days to port and activation of the plan.

After 3-4 days, when I had not get any communication from Vodafone, I called them up again at Vodafone Care ([protected]) and the CCE told me that no ststus is showing in system against this number & Suggested to wait for some more time.

I had waited and again called to VC (Vodafone Care) and same response came again and suggested me to visit Vodafone Store. I had visited and again found same response.

I had called multiple times to Vodafone Care (Approx. 15 times) but no positive response received. Tried to call Nodal Office but required Docket No., thus couldn't speak to them.

Called to Appeallete...Call was on waiting for 35 minutes continuoslly and then call disconnected.

I am fed-up with followup...now whenever I called to VC, they suggested me to visit Vodafone Store.

A person comes and takes documents on behalf of a reputed company..having all the papers from vodafone...even non-activated sim cards and company is not able to track the person...How pathetic?

I am worried for any mis-use of my documents.

@ Ashish Sharma
                        +91 [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-13 20:49:27
                        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2013
                        Hello Ashish Sharma,

We appreciate your time on the call with our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care.
                        Today Again I called to the number of the person who has collected documents ([protected])but phone was ringing only..and no one picked up.

Also tried the number through which CCE has explained me the plan details. Call was picked up by a person and told me that Mr. Himanshu is not here but didn't confirmed his name.

I started to explain my issue but he has disconnected the call during conversation. Again tried thrice but call was not picked.
                        Now received a call from Nodal Officer (Ms. Kanika[protected]. She told me that vodafone has received MNP request on 6th June 2013 and my number will get activate in next 7 days.
                        As you are saying that you have received request on 6th June & Idea has accepted port-out request on 6th June, would like to inform you that IDEA HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY REQUEST FROM VODAFONE FOR PORTING THIS NUMBER. You can see the supporting comment at http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/162674/mnp-vodafone_fake-agents-collecting-...

Why you people are hiding your mistakes and why you cant trace a person in your network who has collected the documents?

She told me that she can be contacted at [protected] but when I dialled IVR asked me docket no which is not provided by vodafone.
                        YOU ALL ARE FAKE...
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Peter Watson
                          I have recently traveled overseas to the Philippines on a 21 day trip on the 03/6/2013. When arriving I found when i turned on my cell phone that my Vodafone server does not automatically provide me with Roaming activation. I've contacted customer support though email and it seems they require my drivers license id number and a whole lot of other information with a pin code to be able to activate my roaming on. Like as if I am going to have this information with me. So for the next 2 and a half weeks i cannot be contactable due to my service provider Global Vodafone Enterprises. My number which is un contactable due to Vodafone is +[protected]. Can anyone help me activate my Roaming on ? If anyone has problems similiar to me, please post of youtube website for C.E O Jan Geldmacher to read .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sn_UZUmZw

Vodafone — Roaming not activated

The roaming on my mobile no [protected](maharashtra circle) was not activated automatically in rajasthan circle, while I was intimated by the company officials that it will be activcated automatically.
                          mera naam manisha hai mera voda ka no.LUCKNOW ka hai.mai kuch dino kai liya GUJRAT gaiye hui hu mere phone main network nahi a raha hai mene sim dusre phone main bhi laga kai dekhi fir bhi network nahi a rahe hai. mere phone par kiseka phone na a rahe hai aur na hi call ho rahi hai.
                          plz aap jaldi sai mera phone ki network problem dur kar dijiye mera PHONE NO.[protected] AUR SIM NO.[protected]

Venkat15
                            Hi Team,

I am sorry to write this mail as I faced worst experience with Vodafone usage.

I am a MahindraSatyam employee and I have taken Vodafone connection with plan Tech M_299 per month.

while taking the connection executive told me that every month I have 5GB free for net usage.

Suddenly on May 24th they deactivated my net connection without informing me and they charged 3000+Rs only for data usage.

I just used around 1.2GB of data of this month .

If this type of service you provide I will forward the same to our Corporate service/Colleagues/Friends and post the same in Social networking sites.

Kindly check the Bill and waive off my bill and do the needful if not I will pay single rupee for current bill and I will go with some other network

As I don't have outgoing facility since from Sunday After noon which is very much bad.

If I wont get my connection back by EOD And also bill should be waived off other wise I will go with another Network provider which is best other than Vodafone and also I wil not pay single Rupee for current bill.

kindly check the plan and do the needful.

i[censored] wont get back us by 10AM Iam 100% sure that I will send mail to corporate services and same thing I will post in Facebook .

Also one o[censored]r executive promised me that by Wed I will get my connection back and after that he didn't called me up and no update from Him.

Also from last 5 days Iam following with customer support no one is responding worst experience with the Vodafone customer support and very bad ... I will inform all my friends and colleagues not to go with Vodafone .. if they are using also I will ask them to migrate to some other network which is best and not cheating by fraud bills.

I[censored] wont get back by 10AM I will go with some other network and I will not Single Rupee for current bill.

Venkat
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-26 13:27:51
                            Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2013
                            Hi Venkat,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/15D5W3p so that we can address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — sudden deactivation of connection

i had taken a vodafone connection a few months ago under the name of Lt Col VS Pandey, but from the past 5-6 days the connection has been cut off suddenly neither do i get calls or messages nor can i make call or send messages. this is very inconvenient and i request the needful to be done as soon as possible.

mobile no.(the one that has been deactivated) : [protected]
                            for other reference mobile no : [protected] ( Lt Col VS Pandey)

thanking you

Vodafone - Postpaid Connection — Not converting into prepaid mode [Resolved]

Vikas Poply
                              Respected Sir,

Myself Sachin Kumar having a post-paid connection of Vodafone numbered [protected] from last...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (20)Complaint category Telecommunications

randeepsp
                              Hi!

I activated my Vodafone 2G Internet plan as per which 2GB of Internet is free for a payment of Rs.99 everymonth. I am a postpaid customer.
                              Normally my bill is approx Rs.400 . Recently i received a bill of Rs.1746.
                              When i had a look at the bill, i see that they have charged me for the Internet usage while i was in roaming.
                              When i enquired , the Vodafone Customer support told me that i am charged because i used Internet on a different carrier.

I feel cheated because i was not informed of the same while activating the 2G Internet Plan. Had they informed me before hand of the same, i would have not used the Internet Plan and my bill would not be so high.
                              This is clearly a case of not providing complete Information to the Customer by which they can overcharge the customer.
                              Please help.

Randeep
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-24 10:54:33
                              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2012
                              Hello Sir/Madam,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/z8aLqr We'll look into the matter and get back to you at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care
                              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2013
                              Hello Randeep,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/11k4OhN and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — not providing service after payment

Vodafone executive told me about the new plan to save money by giving 6 month's rent in advance and unlimited blackberry servise like BBM and full net but even the simple pages do not open like google, or facebook, yahoo or any other site, it keeps on searching, the speed is very slow, it is similar to cheating the customer after taking the money. my plan is Rs. 400 as rent per month ie Rs.2400 for 6 months in advance, i have this plan activated since Jan on my phone but the net does not work. i have called 4 to 5 times to vodafone care, and have filed the complaint many times but still the problem exist.

rahkarp
                                Vodaphone is running one the biggest scams by sending unwanted push messages advertising their chargeable services which can be activated just by pressing the "OK" button on the message. Nowadays nearly everyone uses touchphones all u need to do to activate these chargeable services is just by slightly touching the Ok button .The biggest problem is that these messages keep flashing on the screen even when the phone is locked...... and you dont have to unlock the phone to press the buttons. Many times ive found that phone is in my pocket some serice or other has been activated and ive been charged for it. They also give you option to deactivate by sending sms etc. but why should these messages be forced on us in the first place....? Also i went on there website 2 days before and registered for DND but still i continue getting these messages.
                                Vodaphone i surely earning crores of rupees by this scam and i think this needs to be looked into seriously.....
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-05 19:23:12
                                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Mar 24, 2012
                                Hello Viv Macadam,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We apologise for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/GP1x2A we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care
                                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2013
                                Hello Sir/Madam(rahkarp),

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/11GUIGL so that we can address your concern better.

see message — Scam Message

I send a message to the given e-mail add asking what's that SMS message I received in my mobile and here's the reply from them:

--- Original Message -----
                                From: NOKIA MOBILE
                                To: maritess comia
                                Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:12 AM
                                Subject: VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT

2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
                                London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

Attention:

In line with the commemorating event marking our 143rd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 143rd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and submit the below verification worksheet via email attachement or fax.

VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT

10. NETWORK NAME:
                                11. ALTERNATE MOBILE/PHONE NUMBER:
                                12. AMOUNT WON:
                                13. EMAIL ADDRESS(S):
                                *You are to send a scan copy of your Passport or Driver's lisence along with this form.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION

Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
                                You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
                                As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
                                Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
                                To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.
                                I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 143rd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
                                Dr. Robert Andersson
                                Tel: +[protected]
                                Tel: +[protected]
                                Fax: +[protected]

Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reserved.
                                ...
                                ...
                                This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
                                Get Hotmail on your Mobile! Try it Now!

Vodafone — VERIFICATION OF MSG

DEAR SIR,
                                I HAD GOT A MSG FRM TA-SPDC THAT "CONGATS! YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON YOU 500,000 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS.FOR MORE DETAILS,CONTACT DR.WILLIAMS WOODS BY EMAIL"
                                IS IT TRUE??????

Vodafone — a message

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE WON 6, 000, 000, 00doller IN INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW AND CONTACT DR FRANK AT [protected]@hotmail.com TO CLAIM MY PRIZE
                                MY MOBILE NO IS[protected],[protected]

Apr 28, 2011 by

Vodafone — Messages...

Sir I get many messages from this number... I want to know who is disturbing me... Please help me sir... The number is [protected]

Vodafone — cell phone messages

After more than a year trying tio put the do not disturb ibnto effect, and promises from the company, I am still being bothered all day long by stupid messages. Also they regularly enrol me in schemes and games I have not asked for and charge me for them. How can I get their attention and sopt all this invasion of privacy?

abhaysrivas025
                                  senior customer care executive,

June4, 2013

My balance was something around rs 13, when i last checked it.. at around 7 pm i checked my phone and saw notification from vodafone that "rs 12 has been deducted from your balance". what is this ???

I didn't even touch my phone. and rs 12 has automatically deducted from my balance.. your Customer care executive (CCE) are replying illogically. They are telling me that you have downloaded something.. how can one download without touching his phone and even if i downloaded something then let me tell you that data pack is already activated on my number. How can you deduct from the main balance???

Either yours CCE are trying to fool me or there is something wrong with their heads..
                                  kindly look into the matter and refund my deducted balance as early as possible.

revert back as soon as possible

abhay

vodafone user
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-12 23:20:00
                                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 05, 2013
                                  Hello Abhay,

Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/ZspqXB and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone — Vodafone wrongly deducted my balance [Resolved]

Warriorvivek
                                    On 3rd june my balance is Rs.204 ...

At evening i got this message -
                                    "Hello! Vodafone Cricket...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                                    Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                                    kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                                    (30 minutes ago)
                                    South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                                    Electricity theft in my colony
                                    (42 minutes ago)
                                    Morevisas Immigration Services
                                    Refund related and cancellation related
                                    (44 minutes ago)