Vodafone India Customer Care

Vodafone Essar Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 98 2009 8200  (24x7 Support)

Circle Head Office
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059

Vodafone Complaints
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Vodafone India related photos (4211)

Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

nitingarg176

I am a prepaid customer (Mobile No - [protected]) of Vodafone. I have subscribed to 3G Internet - 300MB on[protected] by Etopup.

I am suffering from the following issues
1. That even after recharging my SIM with 3G pack my sim is not showing 3G network.
2.That have complained many times on 198, 111 & [protected], but none of the customer care executive is able to register my complaint.
3. That Customer Care Executives are cutting my Call after listening to my problem.
4. That I have called 4 times on[protected] to Vodafone Care, All customer care executives are have different opinion about my problems. Some of them are say that 3G Services are not activated on my phone, Some are cutting my calls, Some are saying send "ACT 3G" to 144, Some are configuring my internet settings which are already configured, Some are saying saying that 3G services are activated on my phone. This simply shows that CCEs are making fun of customers and are harassing them.
5. That I have also suffered from the same problem last month also and also complaint to Nodal Officer last month.
6. That even after paying for 3G services i have not been provided 3G services. This is prime facie evident from the above that this is a case of Fraud & Mental Harassment by Vodafone India and i am entitled to refund of amount paid for the period for which i have not given 3G services.

Keeping in view the aforesaid problems, i request you to register my complaint and resolve as soon as possible.

Nitin Garg,
Contact No - [protected]
R/o 2180/2, Shadi Khampur, New Delhi -110008
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-22 14:24:27
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 21, 2013
Hi Nitin,

Thank you for speaking with us. We will get back to you with an update in 48 hours.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2013
Hello Nitin Garg,

We value your time on the call with our executive. Hope we were able to assist you with the concern.

Vodafone — subscription

Dear sir/madam,

Already I submitted my proofs for vodafone prepaid subscription.
But my connection has been disconnected today. As I have submitted already, why they are doing like this. I am missing important calls.

Please, verify it once....

3G in India — 3G

So now Reliance as well as Tata DoCoMo have launched their 3G plans.And BSNL and MTNL already had their 3G plans running since May. Do you think that India is ready for the 3G revolution? Which smart phones available in the Indian Market are 3G compatible?

Vodafone /Mobile sim — Internet Problem

My Name Is Gurpal Singh i bought a new vodafone sim with 3 month free internet plane ,
plane is activated on my no But internet not started on my phone when I call to customercare they will not give me right answer plze help me. My Mob NO.[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

waghpune007
    I had booked the Traveltime cab from Wagholi to Pune station and return journey too on the same day. they provided me only the one way journey service and making a non sense accusing while return journey after having a long arguments with customer service centre. I had waited for 3 hours for cab to return journey but it didn't come. This is not the first time accident happened with me and they are totally careless about passengers and not understand the value of time. wasted time, financial losses, ruin my day, disappointed disappointed disappointed
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

BRreddy Brr
      I would like to bring to your notice that my Vodafone connection with number +91-[protected] which I have been using since past 5 years, presently i am staying in Bangalore. This is my Andhra Pradesh Vodafone number. For my number they are deducting 1 rupee daily unnecessarily past 2/3 months every ime I am not observing the my balance. I am not calling from this number and I am not receiving to this number. They are deducting dates (June 18, 19 2013) these dates are I am fully observing.
      Today (Jun19) I am called to Vodafone customer care 111 one Vodafone lady executive telling your receiving one call at 3:39 PM, but I am telling to her I am not receiving any call to this number, she said that in records one call receive at that time that's y money deducting she tell again I am telling to her that is my problem please transfer my call their supervisor. He asking some what is the settings->network settings in your mobile phone. I am asking after 2 min you can call me sir he said no you can call me again same number. I said OK.
      First Time Call: 3:41 PM (duration: 15:22)
      Again call to 111 I can ask the Vodafone executive transfer the call to your supervisor he said ok my call be on hold I am waiting that call be disconnected I am not talking that supervisor
      Second Time Call: 3:57 PM (duration: 8:39)
      Again call to 111 Vodafone executive I am explain my problem after again I am waiting on hold he said that you call form this number at that time he said like that finally he is also said that your call transfer to my supervisor again he Is transfer t the call to supervisor my call be on hold I am waiting that call be disconnected I am not talking that supervisor
      Third Time Call: 4:06 PM (duration: 14:56)
      What the hell are going on I don’t know….. I am using this network past 5 years but the executives are like that
      I am feel very shame for using Vodafone connection form past 5 years and I am using Karnataka connection also Vodafone (+91-[protected])

not answering the call — negligence

I have been trying to call a IGNOU city center in bangalore (jaynagar[protected] for the past 1 hour, however the lady picks up the call yawning hesitating to give the details regarding BEd courses offerd in correspondence. Please help .

Thanks in advance

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Vodafone — Cheating and threatening calls [Resolved]

cfa_tarun
        Hello Sir,

I am Tarun Gupta ([protected]) unfortunate subscriber of fraud and gangster's i.e. Vodafone.
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone — Taken bill amount but not activated number [Resolved]

priyashar
        To whom it may concern

This is to inform you that I am using Vodafone number from two years. My number is [protected]....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Telecommunications

Vodafone — Unsubscribe Service from 58558 (NJ) [Resolved]

Brijj Vaghela
        I have tried many time for unsubscribe NJ service from 58558. but service provider didn't take any action for unsubscribe....
        Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Anil Narwal
        Sir mera name anil narwal h. Mera vpo kathura the gohana disst sonipat state haryana mera ek namber h jo ki pata nahi ki kitani bar band karwa di jati h or jab me castmarcare par call karta hu to koi jawab nahi mil rha to sir palese mere es namber ko dobara chalu kardiya jay mera namber h [protected] ye wo namber h. Jo band karwadiya h mera cont namber [protected] ,[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-02 15:52:03
        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 17, 2013
        Hello Anil,

Please be confirmed that that we do not activate/deactivate the services without customer's request. Note that, your number was disconnected as per your request only. Kindly visit your nearest Vodafone stores for reactivating the services on your Vodafone number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Haryana
        Sir mera name anil narwal h. Mera vpo kathura the gohana disst sonipat state haryana mera ek namber h jo ki pata nahi ki kitani bar band karwa di jati h or jab me castmarcare par call karta hu to koi jawab nahi mil rha to sir palese mere es namber ko dobara chalu kardiya jay mera namber h [protected] ye wo namber h. Jo band karwadiya h mera cont namber [protected], [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Ataurr91
          VODAFONE NUMBER:[protected]
          Please give a details of this mobile number owner's. Because of this man is calling to my Mother Time to time last 2 Month and talking with Dirty Language. I am talking to him give me information who is that ? where from talking with my mother? THAT NO ANY REPLY SIMPLY. SO, PLEASE GIVE ME A FULL DETAILS OF THIS MOBILE NUMBER'S OWNER. OTHERWISE I WILL GIVE SP OFFICER THIS ADDRESS PLEASE GIVE ME
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

metroind
            I am a Postpaid Vodafone Mobile User.
            Listing my grievances as follows:
            -False requests taken by Customer Care
            -Inflated data usage
            -Extremely poor follow-up on my case despite regular, daily inquiries and requests from my end
            -Deactivation of my services prior to resolution of my registered complaint
            -Deactivation of my Data Capping when asked to Deactivate Data Services
            -Overcharging (the 3rd instance of this)
            -No attempt to reach a solution for my problem
            -Instead deactivating my outgoing and messaging services
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-14 05:47:59
            Hello Sir/Madam (metroind),

Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/13KaVxH and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

vodafone-overcharge — overcharged

hi team

1.i have been overcharged by Vodafone and also not refunding my money.
            2.Blackberry charges are hopeless..overcharged
            3.they promised that they will give us free gifts for new postpaid connections. now its my 4th month connected with Vodafone i still haven't received any gifts.

Vodafone — Caller Tune Services [Resolved]

Abhijay_bani
              To whomsoever it may concern,
              I would like to put forward my complaint regarding your caller tune services. I subscribed...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vodafone / Bb Internet Plan — dissatisfaction of service, additional charging. [Resolved]

Jennifer D'souza
              Sub: dissatisfied with the. conduct and requesting refund.

I've been a customer with Vodafone...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Vodafone — Unnecessarily deduction of amount from my main balance, [Resolved]

Gurneet Sahni
              I am very disappointed with your services this time. Very very poor.
              You just know how a customer can be dumped.
              Complaint comments  Comments  (21)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

mirzawajahatali
              i recharge for rs. 33 for call rate on dated1.6.2013 but co not given benefit of recharge co. charge .2 p per sec. from1.1.13 to 11.6.13 i make several complaint for the same comp no 213388 dt.2.6.13 & 571714 DT 9.6.13 but co not make correction besides several complaints please given cr.of amount to me for co take more charge for call.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-04 20:51:45
              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2012
              Hello Ramkumar,

Please note that as the validity of your tariff plan is over, you will be charged as per tariff call rates. Kindly call Customer Care for further clarification.

Vodafone Customer Care
              Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2013
              Hello Ali,

Kindly share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/13ZCDHf so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.
              HIIIIIIIIII vodafone... this is from karnataka(chickmagalore) ([protected])... since from yestarday my call rates have been increased suddenly...pls i'm facing a big problem... pls check it once and make it as before..plspls

Vodafone — FOR SEC RATE

I HAVE A VODAFONE E-TOP UP SIM.BUT WHEN I CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE TO CONVERT MY PULSE RATE MIN TO SEC.THE CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE SAY ME IT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THIS SIM CARD.BUT THE TRAI RULE IS EVERY TELECOM COMPANY BOUND TO CONVERT TO SEC PULSE.SO HOW I DID NOT GET IT.

Vodafone — regarding Call rate recharge

Dear All
              I Have complaints against Vodafone Ragarding a call rates rechange which is done through Kamboj telicom muzaffarabad Distt- Saharapur
              uttar pradesh .
              I have Vodafone mob no [protected] getting recharge on 12 jan 2012 with Rs 36 but its not working now. validity of this is one month.
              and i m not getting any response from Vodafone and not from Kamboj Telicom.
              Please Provide me Help.

Vodafone — call rates

With out any notification from the provider to the customer call rates have been revised.now i feel very bad due this call rates please do the needful.
              Mobile no:[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Vodafone — Excessive Voicemail charges since April 2011 [Resolved]

sandmahay
                Vodafone has been charging me Re 21 per month since April 2011 against Voicemail services for which i never opted.
                Instead...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

prashant.jp
                Vodafone no [protected]

I had subscribed to a Vodafone 3g plan of INR 850 and had called them for its disconnection on 10th or 11th of April 2013 since I was moving abroad for an unknown period on 12-Apr-2013. The concerned agent confirmed that he has done the needful and the plan will be disconnected. I was rest assured and I left. 5 days back I received an over due bill which left me in shock as my account is usually with excess payment. I made the payment immediately and when I reached India on 08-Jun-2013 I called them to enquire this issue. What left me surprised was that the 3g service on my account was still active as the earlier agent had failed to make any notes as well as disable the service. I wrote to vodafone on this, however they were unable to take action due to non availability of notes from the earlier agent. So now I have ended up paying INR 815 for service was never used and a service not disabled by the mistake of their own employee. The worst part is that they expect the customer to make notes of calling them, paying for that call and ensuring that their services are taken care off. If we as customer need to do all that then why should we pay for every call we make to them.
                I'm writing on this forum as I would seek some action to be taken against such scammer company and its employees. This is not the first time when this has happened. A similar thing happened with me around 7 years back when I wanted to close my Vodafone account and was billed for 7 months and charged to my Credit card. At that time I had the fax letter, still was not given any refund for my 7 month bill.
                With this forum, I seek the help of this website to highlight such issues and make others aware of such happenings.
                I request the moderators of this website to help me with this.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-01-06 04:51:19
                Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 13, 2013
                Hello Prashant,

We appreciate your time on the call with our executive. We trust that your concern has been resolved now.

Vodafone — 3G Service

Vodafone 3G Device No: [protected] Docket No:[protected]

The above mentioned device [Sharing Dock R 101 with USB stick K-3770] was purchased from Vodafone Store, Park Street on 29 Jun 2012 to enjoy a ‘3G experience’. I was clearly informed that I should be able to get 6 Mbps at my residence in central Kolkata. After several complaints a speed test by Vodafone network staff on 12 Jul gave a speed of 1.8 to 2.5 Mbps [Copy of test report is with me]. This is more or less the same speed I get on my humble BSNL broadband.

So far Vodafone (a) has claimed the above speed comes under ‘good coverage’ and therefore declined to accept the device back and return my money (b) has raised a bill of Rs 702.25 for period 7 Jul to 17 Jul when the usage was a nominal 0.23 GB and Vodafone had not yet established the 3 G experience as their device was being tested.

Perhaps my experience will serve as a lesson to others that the ‘3G experience’ promised by Vodafone is a farce and yet our regulatory authority permits telecom companies to function without any test of the quality of services offered to consumers.
                This evening I had received a call from Vodafone and the discussed charges were reversed. Although it was acted very quick however it should have reached this forum to have acted upon. I would like to thank this forum for this initiative and helping customers like me to deal with such issues.

Vodafone — change postpaid plan [Resolved]

Vivek Ratan
                  hi my self is Vivek Ratan ( [protected] ) before some days i got a call from vodafone company regardin to migration my prepaid...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Other

Shad Anwer
                  Dear sir/madam

I have mailed on 10th jun that pls do need full on orgent basis for port out my number but still pending and when i called on [protected] your exucutive said your port has rejected.. I want to know that why rejected my number for port out, i have allready intimeted to you that at my place no network coverage thats way i dicided to port out to other network and i have requested for port on 4th jun with unique code is vm283568 and rply from your hand it will be done within 7 days but after 7th days as on today i get very bad response... Can you tell me why you are not porting my number???

Once i request to vodafone again and again that plase port out my number on urgent basis...

Shad anwer
                  Port unique code vm283568
                  Mobile number [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-02 16:13:12
                  Vodafone India Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2012
                  Hello Kritik,

Kindly share your number with us here http://bit.ly/ysFVN0 so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

Vodafone Customer Care
                  Hello Shad Anwer,

Kindly share an alternate contact number here http://bit.ly/SXHZv2 for us to get in touch as we were not able to reach you on the given number.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — need your help urgently

pls send me name and address detail of the above numbers.it's urgent because i have got some stupid calls.pls help me.

thanks and regards
                  minu

Vodafone — its urgent

i would like to have the details of this no [protected], please its very urgent i have to make complaint against this no.i will be very thankful.
                  Dear All,
                  Myself Kushal from Guwahati, Assam. I am working in Standard Chartered Bank as a Associate Sales Manager. I have got transferred from Guwahati to Chandigarh in the month of October, 2008. After reached Chandigarh I have taken one mobile connection from vodafone bearing contact no: [protected]. From the time of taken the connection I faced lots of problem like in call charges, service etc.etc. I have enrolled my name in the DND list for this no, though I got calls from the Vodafone. In the month of Feb09, someone called from Mohali (Punjab) service centre of Vodafone and the respected person asked me to pay all the dues, but not in a polite manner and with a rough behaviour. On that time I told that person repeatedly to send me a letter in my email id, mentioning about the dues. I also mentioned on that time that, "I want to surrender this connection, so send an executive to my officw to collect the sim card and to do all the formalities". But there was no response from the side of Vodafone. In this concerned, I have contacted vodafone customer care also at [protected].
                  In the month of March09, I have got tranferred to Guwahati again. From that time again some executives calling me repeatedly in my Guwahati no from Vodafone (One customer care no from where i usually get call is: [protected]) and tell me to pay the dues. When I tell them that I just not only want to clear the dues but also want to surrender the connection, they gives me only one answer, "atfirst clear your dues".
                  Now my question is, when I enrolled my name in the DND list, how the executives from Vodafone can call me? I have given my email id at the time of taking the connection. But not even a single communication they have made thruogh email. Why the executives of Vodafone only interested to take the dues! They have never given me any help to surrender my connection.
                  Please help me out in the above mentioned matter.

Thaniking You
                  Kushal Krishna Dev Nath
                  Associate Sales Manager
                  Standard Chartered Bank
                  Ambari, Guwahati,
                  Assam
                  Pin: 781001
                  Ph. No: [protected]
                  i want to know the delete calls of no. [protected]. i will be very thankful

I want to get details of "[protected]". this no. for last 7 days.
                  Please send your reply on my mail id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  I[censored] provide this we are heartily thankful to you.

thanks & regards,
                  Darshan

Vodafone — urgent!

I got a Recharge of Rs 129 for BBM on 29 Feb
                  In return to that I got no balance Transfer and No BBM Service.

I've 50 Calls to the Customer Care People..

They Misguided me saying 24 hrs 48 hrs 2 hrs..they even got Rude...

Now they say We cant do anything..
                  I don't care about Rs 129, I can get another Recharge But they say Your BBM is in a Suspended state..
                  Will not be activated...

I m infuriating..

Please Help!

zahee65
                    I have a Vodafone Corporate connection, and have a 2 GB data plan for Rs 99 active. Three days back i got a mail saying that my outstanding amount has crossed the credit limit and my call services have been barred! I checked my bill online and found that I had been charged incorrectly for the Data plan. They had charged the data plan twice and then on top of it they charged for VF Mobile connect, an amount of 450 due to which my outstanding amount had crossed the credit limit! I called the customer service and explained this 3 times but they didn't do anything. I sent a mail but got no reply in 2 days! Then i went to Vodafone store and showed them the bill they said they will restore the service in 30 mins, but nothing as such happened!! This is my official number and I am stuck with NO HELP from Vodafone!

I am very disappointed with the deterioration of Vodafone service quality!

Name: Zaheer
                    Number:[protected]

Incorrect Billing and Blocking of Services
                    It has been 4 days and still my bill has not been corrected and my services are still blocked! I tried calling the customer care service and the executive just stalls me for some time then say's "I will put you on call with my supervisor" and just puts me on hold... I kept on waiting for 10 minutes but no response!
                    This is how the people at Vodafone Customer care treat their customers, this is the real image of Vodafone.

I have the whole conversation recorded for proof, you can hear it at this link:

spsingh19
                      Honorable Sir, Greetings...!!!!!

To Safeguard myself from any further issues,illegal activities or claims from Vodafone,i am attaching a copy of request sent to Vodafone authorities on 11/06/2013,here as follows......

This being a very serious matter,i would like to bring this information to help you in improving your services and conduct of your staff.
                      I,Surya Prathap Singh had registered for a new postpaid connection by selecting my choice no-[protected] at one of your authorized agency in shivaji nagar area of Bangalore.
                      The person Mr.Basha,Ph-[protected] who collected my documents(DL proof & Passport Photo)
                      filled the form & gave me counterfoil bearing no-CKAA 168529 Dated-5/6/2013.
                      After 2 days on 7/6/2013 i received call from Mr.Basha stating that the no i have selected
                      is not available and requested me to select some other nos,on this i asked him to cancel my
                      Application for new connection and return back my documents.On this he asked me to contact Mr. Hemanth (TL) ph-[protected] for requesting him to cancel my application.

I immediately contacted Mr.Hemanth & requested him to cancel my application if the nos [protected] have selected is not available,on this Mr.hemanth apologized & requested me to select other nos and he sent me a text msg bearing few nos- [protected], [protected],& [protected] asked me to select one of those.due to his repeated requests i was bound to select one of those nos Bearing-[protected] and requested him not to disappoint again.
                      After all the verifications (residential & Telephonic) were carried on by vodafone customer care staff, On 10/06/2013 i received a text msg from customer care asking me to "call 117 for televerification for your new vodafone number [protected] (Which i never selected).
                      After this i tried calling Mr. Basha repeatedly his nos responded switched off and repeatedly called Mr.Hemant but he never answered my call.Hence,after going through such a bad EXPERIENCE at just beginning of a new postpaid connection,i decided to bring this matter to you to avoid any further problems.
                      Dear Sir,I Humbly request you to cancel my application for the new postpaid connection i had applied and kindly return back my Above said documents along with my photo to avoid any unavoidable circumstances in future.
                      I Hope you will consider this matter as serious issue and do the needful as earliest possible.
                      And even would like to declare that I should not be held responsible from Vodafone for claiming any bills
                      or indulging in any illegal activity in case of my verified connection is passed over to some other person or sources.

Kindly cancel my application immediately and return back my documents to avoid any further legal actions from my side.

Thanks & Regards.

Surya Prathap Singh
                      Mobile: [protected]
                      Bangalore
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 15:12:52
                      Hello Surya Prathap Singh,

We value your time on the call with our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone — wrong suggestion by agent

when contact with the customer care executive wrong information regarding the plan (Rs.51 recharge)
                      they did not inform us regarding the changes made in the plan properly.
                      about the terms & condition .
                      but when complained they did not gave any proper response and just ignored.
                      and told us will send u the message within 24 hours but no answer yet .
                      so pls try to give the refund us and cancel the scheme.(agents name is Harsh).in mumbai and superior name is Kapil. so pls do the needful.

Vodafone — Asking to illegal Bill

Hi All,

Same thing is happen to me, I got call from Mr. Vikas Bansal Phone:+91-[protected] he told me that Advocate Mr.Tarun Kumar Phone(+[protected] sitting in chamber no:372 Patiyala Cort Delhi has filed a case against you. and you have to appear tomorrow morning 9:00 AM in Delhi.

When I asked to Mr Tarun Kumar, He told against you Phone +91-[protected] which was disconnected in 2009 there is a bill of Rs 1359.00 and you have to pay right now other wise come to Delhi for hearing tomorrow.

It is illegal my phone was theft I asked customer care to close the connection and I paid all the bills, after one year asking again to pay it.

Vodafone — illegal calls

Sir ,
                      We have received some calls from the number ( [protected] ) .. We want to know the address of this number...
                      our Next step will be F.I.R

Bhagat Kamal,
                      Ajmer

Vodafone — Verification documents are not returned

Dear sir ,

I had applied for Vodaphone number and submitted my verificaiton documents(signed) to an agent of Vodaphone (name Ashok :[protected]) a month back (month of Aug 2011). Few days later , when i asked him to cancel my application and return my documents , he promised me that he'll be returning them in few days But even after waiting for 15 days and more, i didnt get my documents resulting i again called him. He again assured me but even after waiting for another a week , i didnt get my documents . Now he is not picking up my call and when i tried to contact his manager (name Mayur : [protected] ) , he also made fake promises to return my documents. and now the manager is also not picking my call . I am stuck in a bad position since i am afraid my documents can be misused .

Kindly look into this matter.
                      Looking forward for some help .

Akash
                      Aundh , Pune

saumyagaur
                        I have been given itemized bill. the total SMS shown are local -341 and national- 21 (page9). but its charged for 494(local) and 24(national) (page3).
                        on making a call and talking about the same on 111. the person said the extra messages are ones which exceeded one message. however i verified from the entries with time given and found that each message which exceeded a single message is written in multiple entries! proof- these entries with difference of fraction of seconds are the ones with multiple messages in one go and are counted separately!
                        02/06/13-22:32:49 0:00 0.6
                        02/06/13-22:32:51 0:00 0.6
                        02/06/13-22:35:32 0:00 0.6
                        02/06/13-22:35:34 0:00 0.6

on telling him this, he went back and came up with another explanation.
                        so first proof - that the reason being given was wrong and on counter arguing it was immediately changed!
                        after that almost for half and hour i tried to explain and he kept repeating and then when i asked please transfer to senior, i was put on hold and after 15-20 minutes the same guy came in, repeating same things. again i explained him, again he put me on hold for senior and finally disconnected.

i have been vodafone customer for past 5 years now. had converted from post to pre for some personal reason and am now back to post last month as they were offering some good offers. however for every other thing i am being required to either call, remind them or mail.
                        and now this billing.

its too much of harassment. its a clear case of misappropriation and proof enough with them also changing their explanation.

correct it asap. I will only be paying 50% of bill now.

and you will have to compensate for pain and agony that you are giving. I will not be paying you any service tax.

my name- saumya gaur
                        no- [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-14 15:47:43
                        Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2013
                        Hello Saumya Gaur,

Thank you for speaking with us. We will get back to you with assistance in 24 hours.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2013
                        Hello Saumya Gaur,

Hope we were able to resolve your billing related concern. Thank you for talking to our executive.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 29, 2013
                        Hello Saumya Gaur,

We confirm, you have been charged accurately and we are unable to reverse any charges, (SMS details are reflecting on page 11 under free SMS).

hello,

as mentioned.
                        I was given a 9 page bill. with which started this concern. the first step as suggested by vodafone was done- calling 111. information given there was misleading, improper and a waste of time efforts, energy and unnecessary harassment.
                        then raising this complaint.
                        then you call
                        then you justify by giving me a new bill - 11 page one.

let me know how do you plan to compensate for harassment and mental agony.
                        I would like to claim 20% of bill amount as harassment claim. kindly deduct the same and send me the amount to be paid
                        the last date of payment in bill is 24th June.
                        Since this is not yet resolved, kindly proceed accordingly. I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LATE FEE.
                        let me know the amount post compensation deduction asap.
                        last date has come. there is no update?
                        please note- i received one call, number seemed one from which Vodafone people had contacted before. however, there was voice problem and call was disconnected withing seconds. post this there was no call again.
                        neither is there any communication through mail.
                        please note 24th is the last date for payment.
                        nope you have not resolved.
                        the incorrect and misguiding information at earlier stages. calls for compensation.

adjust it asap. let me know once done.
                        i was given a 9 page bill as the regular one without any details. proof is there in my mail.
                        who is responsible for that.
                        if your company follows morals and ethics - this should be compensated.

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                          Zefo
                          LED 32 ''
                          (12 minutes ago)
                          Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
                          Session expired after money deducted from bank account
                          (13 minutes ago)
                          India Post
                          speed post no update
                          (17 minutes ago)
                          Rummycircle.com
                          Unable to upload kyc
                          (18 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Blocked my account because I cancelled products