Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Vodafone India

Having problems with Vodafone India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vodafone India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vodafone India

Vodafone India Phone Numbers

+91 98 2009 8200

View more phone numbers

Vodafone India reviews & complaints page 882

[protected] existing postpaid for past 3 years. [protected] New connection postpaid connection given but cut. when verified feedback given negative verification by vodofone stores when visited. But i am staying in our own house for past 12 years.No one came for verfication. went to vodofone office on26th &27th march.They said within a day person will visit but only phone call came to wait in the residence for 30 minutes from phone nos [protected]. no one came even after 2 hours when contacted the same lady is talking rougly and asking me if i am not interested i can go back to the store and surrender. This made me upset and i will surrender as per your representatives talk. we have 26 vodofone connections. one by one we will surrender. thanks for your worst service rendered and make us uncomfortable. even bsnl i have 3 connections in the same address even the bills are delivered.thanks.
Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had RS-200+ balance few days ago. Yesterday I checked my balance and found out that I have only 50 Rs balance left in my account. I checked from the last deductions and found out that Rs 149 was deducted due to DNLD_DWAP_ANI0149_PPU_CRE00691001. I called the customer care and they rudely told that I have downloaded a wallpaper from paid website and they will not give the money back. The fact is that I didn't download anything from any paid site. Still why would I have to pay for what I didn't do? I want the whole money back. Please have a look into this matter. My mobile number is [protected]. I am a vodafone customer.
    I have received the deducted amount with a message-" your account has been credited with rs 198" So I am happy now... . .
    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, had bought a vodafone dongle on 26/5/2014 from M/S OKAY CALL CENTRE PVT.LTD. 414/1, NSC Bose Road, Garia. Kolkata-700047. A few months back I'm facing a problem with the dongle. As soon as I'm inserting it in the USB Port, my Laptop is getting hanged. I went to the vodafone centre mentioned above on 29/1/2015 but they returned my dongle on 10/2/2015 without repairing it. They had also send an engineer who visited my house and told that the EXE file is not installed in the dongle. Then again I visited the Garia (Kolkata) Vodafone centre on 4/3/2015 and submitted the dongle. When they returned it on 24/3/2015 they told that it has been repaired, but they lied. When I'm inserting the dongle in my laptop, I realized that the same problem has crept in, the laptop is being hanged as soon as I'm inserting the dongle, but it's not happening when I'm trying with some other dongle. I'm really frustrated with this as I'm being harassed for the last two months. My dongle is still in the warranty period. I'll be really oblidged if you repair or replace the dongle and it's my earnest request to vodafone - please don't harass me any more. Thanking you, TANIMA GHOSH.

I had bought a vodafone dongle on 26/5/2014 from M/S OKAY CALL CENTRE PVT.LTD. 414/1, NSC Bose Road, Garia. Kolkata-700047. A few months back I'm facing a problem with the dongle. As soon as I'm inserting it in the USB Port, my Laptop is getting hanged. I went to the vodafone centre mentioned above on 29/1/2015 but they returned my dongle on 10/2/2015 without repairing it. They had also send an engineer who visited my house and told...

Dear Sir / Madam It is to inform you that i have vodafone number since it was huch it is [protected], Sir my Name is Manoj Kumar singh S/O Mr Naveen chandra and this number is allotted on my father name. my complaint is your company was deducted amount99, 99, 75 as on dated respectivily 08/03/2015, 09/03/2015, 10/03/2015 and i went to your local vodafone store addresses in sanjay place Agra pin code 282002 and convey the query to miss shelly mam in vodafone store that why u deducted my amount and than she told me that no issue i will wave of the all amount or reverse all amount in your main Balance but still there is no reversal from your side and i have done 5 five round on your vodafone store but there is no reversal so i wanted to come back my money in to my main balance other wise i will definetly go with the legal .

I sorry to say but, i didn't like your services Because i have recharged with 179 on 26th march 2015 To activate 1GB internet But just One hour ago i Tell to reteiller For recharge of 90 and he recharged 19 So, My 1gb data plan was deactivate and 100 MB plan activate SO i request you to deactivate plan of 19 and reactIvate plan 179 On this no. [protected]
          Dec 2, 2016
          Apr 03, 2015
          Hi Prajapati,

We could not contact you on your number at various times. We shall call back after sometime.

Vodafone India

I port my prepaid Vodafone connection to post paid 15 days ago. Now, yesterday suddenly my outgoing services deactivated. When I tried to call customer care, they told me that your address verification cause negative feedback. Today, I go to V-store and tell them my problem, they said to me the same reason. But, I asked them that without any communication how they verified my home and office address and how they gave negative feedback for that. Now, they deactivated my incoming service also. This is very inconvenient to me. I need answers for all this inconvenience cause to me.
            Dec 9, 2016
            Hello Padmakar,

We understand your disappointment. We need to know more on your experience to investigate this further. Please share your contact number so we can call you. Rest assured that we'll resolve your concern with utmost priority. http://bit.ly/1NKuMVD

Vodafone India.

So here is my disaster with Vodafone!!! Vodafone sales team set up a shop in my Office and promised Vodafone is the best and I believed him….. So I like a fool, I Migrated from Airtel to Vodafone and my Airtel connection got shifted to Vodafone last Monday 23. March But my Vodafone number NEVER got activated and later I come to know that the Vodafone Guy actually entered a WRONG SIM Number in the system and so I didn’t get the connection… So that guy asked me to send a mail to corporate care and asked me to inform me about this mistake (Which he did)…. And after 24 hrs of not having a phone connection, I get mail telling that I have to go to a store and everything will be taken care!!! I should have known by now that Vodafone is FULL of LIES!!! So I to a Vodafone Store and that guy gives me a new sim telling it will get activated in 3 Hrs… So u must have guessed that also is a pack of lies!!! Cause tada… nothing got activated just that my work was Getting screwed over and over again by Vodafone!!! So today after some 10 calls the guys tell me… Oh u went to the Mini Store… me actually we meant the Vodafone store and not the Mini Store…. Seriously…. With 11 years in Airtel I might have gone to the store may be 3 times… with the Pathetic Vodafone I have gone to the store 2 times in like 4 days!!! Amazing!!! I just want to narrate my story so that I can just share it will people who think Vodaphone is better than airtel…. Just warning them to stay with Airtel….. If you are thinking what my Number is its [protected]…. This is the number I ported and this is the number which never got activated!!! Today is the 5th day of not having a phone!!!
              Ah!!! Finally they called me after I escalated it to the applet and they reacted to my compliant... none of the service executives were able to actually fix it... God knows why!!
              Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi All, My contact no [protected], I am in Mumbai from last 4 month using this no in roaming. The [protected]@ service it activated on this no without any request from my side to activate it and balance is detected. I was try to send the massage to de activate it but it was no delivered and showing some other option. The costumer care no of Bangalore is chargeable and the take lot of time to connect it to the care person (here also they are making money) I am still wondering, how the can activate the service with out the permission of customer. I want my money back.
                Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                On my no same thing happen...look @ service activated and 30 rupres deducted without my knowledge

I raised a complaint on 23rd March 2015 for network availability. The network disappears frequently every 1 hour on my phone which I have been using for 2 yrs. I raised a complaint #[protected] and it has been 3 days now. No one has contacted me for this issue. Finally I called the cc today and come to know that the complaint has been closed without any proper explanation given. The issue with network still exists and i have do a manual search of network and keep registering on Vodafone service. Why would you provide such a wonderful service to your customers? Can you explain?
                  Jan 15, 2017
                  Hello pandeyba,

Request you to share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link so that we can address your concerns better. http://bit.ly/1NKuOwH

Vodafone India.

Following payment is not reflected. Vodafone Mobile No : [protected] Subscriber ID : 5.12358.00.00.100021 Payment Amount (Rs Ps) : 506.00 Payment Date : [protected]:03:16 Transaction ID : BBBR[protected] Payment status : SUCCESS Please confirm receipt of payment.
                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently, Vodafone has been automatically registering for [protected]@it and gaana khazana services and deducting the balance. I sure as hell do not use any of these services and have not requested for them either. I hav taken a screenshots where in i deactivated a service only for it to be activated again automatically in 2 days.. That's has deducted a total of Rs 135 in 2 days. Vodafone customer care does not answer the calls in order to confront this issue. I have a photo proof of the sms on deactivation on Wednesday and the automatic reactivation today (friday). This is a pathetic attempt at stealing money from the customers, and if this issue is to get worse, I will be looking forward to a legal action against vodafone. Mobile number: [protected]
                      Nov 10, 2015
                      Vodafone had contacted me and provided a refund for the deducted amount within a week time after the call! I do not have a record of the number, but i was contacted by their customer service representative. They apologized for the matter and made a refund of the amount back as mobile credit.
                      Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VODAFONE BILL SHOWS GPRS USAGE AS ON 21.2.15 303950 KB ON 22.2.15 143960 KB ON 23.2.15 30320 KB OUT OF TOTAL USAGE 549120 KB. PLEASE GO THROUGH OUR PREVIOUS BILLS, YOU WILL NEVER FIND SO MUCH USAGE. WE WANT MORE DETAILS LIKE WHAT WE USED IN THESE THREE DAYS, SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM IT. PLEASE FURNISH US DETAILS OR REVERT BILL SANJAY UPGANLAWAR [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM
                        Dec 25, 2016
                        Hi SANJAYU,

We will be happy to help resolve your concerns at the earliest. Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link. http://bit.ly/1NKuH44

Vodafone India.

Sir, i complaint about my network that was not working properly and they are not taking action on it.when i reach calling 198 or[protected] the call is not connecting so i here after i dont use the network i will change it to another network
                          Jan 15, 2017
                          Hi Aravinth,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link and we will help resolve your concerns. http://bit.ly/1NKuzBI

Vodafone India.

Hi Mr. Girish, Mob. No. [protected] Vodafone Ticket No.[protected] vodafone is fooling the customers indirectly. I was browsing on 21st March 2015 and i was shocked to see a message "Tiny TV" service activated and my balance INR 77 deducted. I dialled 198 and contacted the "Customer Service Executive" and she told that service will be deactivated and balance will be refunded on monday(23rd March 2015).It was not refunded :-(... So i called 198 again today and "Customer Service Executive"(Rahul, Vodafone call center Bangalore) attended this call and told that the balance will not be refunded. He told me the reason that i activated the service with a pop up confirmation in the browser...Funny part is i did not see such pop-ups :-( while my browsing, then i requested him to connect it to his superior...At first he rejected then after my strong stand he transferred the call to Mr.Shivraj, source provider ... He was very gentle in saying "The amount will not be refunded under any cause" and since i did not even chance of expression, i kept the phone[I also warned him of making a customer complaint in public portals] and he ignored. So my question is this, i)Is this a new method of cheating customers which vodafone has introduced(I faced this problem couple of times.) ? ii)Why you are not getting confirmation from the following replicable mediums, an SMS - text can be replicable!! a Call - Voice can be replicable!! an Email - Can be replicable !! With the above options in live there is no need to get confirmation via a pop up in web browser, which at 99.9999999% of times user may click unknowingly :-) and you are benefited :-) Legal filling will be done against Vodafone for cheating the customers like this..

In my home when im trying to use vodafone 3g it shows full network but data speed is too low like 12kbps to max 40 kbps all the day.If the users have increased then please increase number of towers in the area specially near hariom bakery paanch dukan road even the coverage is full but i receive signal from far away tower which about 2-3 kms aways the tower which is close to babaisai nagar 421004 its coverage is not strong.Please improve 3g speed in ulhasnagar 421004 area
                              Dec 20, 2016
                              Vodafone India Customer Care's response

We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your concerns. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link. http://bit.ly/1NKuy0L

Vodafone India.
                              The speed got improved but suddenly from 12 april 2015 im not getting internal network at home when the rain took place in around ulhasnagar 421004 by the way i receive the network from tower whose details are mentioned below

LAC 3100 CID:37392 RNC:12 PSC:330

Please tilt the antenna towards the users who reside around paanch dukan area near hariom bakery or optimise tower signal so it reaches internally as i use to receive previously

hoping the issue would be resolved soon

Im a Vodafone prepaid customer... Here im trying to tell you some big issuenothat now im facing... See im recharging above 1500 permmonth... But now im facing so many problems about Vodafone services... Sometimes im losing my 3g coverage and network also... And some times my phone shows full range signal... But its curren status when someone calls me, ita currently switch off or out of network coverage area... Never takes calls from me... Its really shameful and irresponsible process done by Vodafone... Im just forced my self to port to another service like idea or airtel... Hopping for customer rights...
                                Jan 3, 2017
                                Hi Padmanabhan,

Request you to share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link so that we can address your concerns better. http://bit.ly/1NKus9k

Vodafone India.

This is a request to refund Rs.673.00 which I had recharged my phone with- [protected] on 6.2.15 I had then called the customer care to ask if I had to undergo any further formalities to activate this package at around 7 pm and I was told that I had to only recharge and to do nothing else. However, once I reached Singapore the package was not activated & there was no network throughout my stay abroad (from 7/2/15 to 15/2/15). My sister then went to the Vodafone store in Siliguri on 7.2.15, next to Payal cinema hall and they put forward an online request to activate the package, and said it would be done by 9.2.15, but even then it did not get activated & no network was available on my cell. All this caused a lot of grievance to me, and i also had to spend lot of money for making calls. You can check your system for call logs recorded on 6/2/15 at around 7pm to confirm error of vodafone & its representative. Kindly refund the amount of Rs673 at the earliest.Waiting for earliest response from your end. Regards, Chakresh Mittal [protected]
                                  Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

my mobile num [protected], name nagarajakumar, i called customer care for information about recharge of 11rs on 26/03/2015 09:23AM. agent was answered improperly to me. she told me don't use vodafone, plese take an action on her. i didn't remember her name.
                                    Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For the last two months Jan 15 and Feb 15 my data billing is in excess of 2 GB which is not possible as there is no change in the usage pattern. I find a new plan activated MI_BCAP_750_30d_PROMO_3G without my knowledge from 18th March. Please resolve my issue immediately or I will shift to other service provider for my entire family. Currently I have 6 connection for my immediate dependents. Hoping for a fast response.
                                      Dec 25, 2016
                                      Vodafone India Customer Care's response

We will be happy to help resolve your concerns at the earliest. Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link. http://bit.ly/1y25WwY