Volkswagen India Customer Care
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Volkswagen India Customer Care

Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India related photos (464)

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

Kalyan Raman
T/r no ;AP31 WC 2487. Hello sir
Myself Dr kalyan i have taken polo tdi which is two days old and done 150km, I am experiencing some unwanted vibration from the gear rod, which is intermittent in onset .when it is engaged in 4th gear, I have taken the car to the vw work shop, but my problem is not solved .please kindly solve the issue .
Dr kalyan

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

This is in reference to your feedback dated 21st Jan'16

We have not received any response to our request dated 26th Mar'16 for sharing with us your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

We understand, your concern is resolved and performance of your vehicle is meeting your utmost satisfaction.

In case of any further support of clarification please feel free to contact us at customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in or[protected].

krishan_solanki
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    As per above cited subject it is hereby submitted to you that I have purchased the Volkswagen Car No. HR-05AE-6699 from Volkswagon Karnal in Januray, 2012. In November 2015 my car got accident and got damaged. My car is insured by M/s. Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd. for the year 2015-16. The above said insured company do not have cash less services in Volkswagon Karnal. Mr. Tejpal Singh, Service Manager on behalf of Volkswagon Karnal attended my car for above said accidental repair work. He give me the estimate of approximate Rs. 60000/- (Sixty thousand rupees only). The final bill for the repair was Rs. 59, 576.00 (Fifty nine thousand five hundred seventy six rupees only) as per invoice no. SIP1404516, Dated: 02/12/2015. Mr. Tejpal told me that I will got approximated Rs. 45000 to Rs. 50000 as a claim from the above said insurance company. I have paid Rs. 59576.00 to Volkswagon Karnal aginst their above cited invoice on dated 02/12/2015 through receipt no. 1689, Dated: 02/12/2015. But only Rs. 13673/- I have got from the insurance company.
    Mr. Tejapl Singh on behalf of Volkswagen Karnal cheated me in above case. It is hereby requested you to hear my complaint and take necessary action against the company so that I could get my remaining insurance claim.

Pls do needful

With Regards

Krishan Kumar
    H.No. B-9, HTI Campus,
    Uchani, Karnal
    Mb. No. [protected]
    Email- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Thank you for sharing feedback, we understand your query has been resolved.

We thank you for being our valuable customer. Assuring you our best services always.

basil hutson
      I purchased a polo CL on April 2015...With two months I got a engine failure symbol coming up and the piston misfired. . They kept the car for three days and they informed me about software update. Within 2 weeks I got the same problem with EPC and engine warning symbol. ..They again took the car kept it for two week's and gave it back... as soon as I got the car back I felt bad about suspension. I am keep complaining about suspension issue. .no answer from vw. . Finally after two months I got the same engine problem. ..They again kept the car for a week ...and said there is problem with engine mounting bush and they changed it and there is no suspension issues. .. still I am struggling with suspension issue and even the vehicle skids when I turn to left at minimal speed. .. I am posting this as a proof...that if anything happens to me or my family while going in the car ...vw India is responsible for it...I purchased it from place cross showroom and the service center is rajajinagar service center.. Please some one help me to solve this issue.

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

This is in reference to your feedback dated 19th Jan'16

Siraj Udeen
        Sir, Iam Sirajudeen from and Nagercoil and I own a Polo car registered under TN74 AD 6250 . On 4/11/2015 my car met with an unfortunate accident and the engine got repaired. On the same day the vehicle was towed to Triunelveli Volkswagen service station. The service station along with the Insurance company had given me an estimate of 4, 50, 000 for availing a new engine. But, as of now, the service station claims to have gotten a half engine to minimize on the insurance claim and I have not yet received my vehicle.It has been more than two months since the vehicle was towed. The half engine has been acquired and the service station has been working with it for more than a month. There seems to be problems continuously arising in trying to fix the half engine with my vehicle. The fact that the promised replacement of engine is unavailable and only a half engine that is very problematic is only available makes me worried and unsatisfied about the performance and safety of the vehicle. And inturn the safety of me and my family. So, kindly pay attention to this issue and inform me about what can be done on this regard. Cell#[protected]. Gmail. [protected]@outlook.com Thank You.

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]

Manish Singare
          I have given my vehicle in Indore Shirani Motors - dtd -01.01.2016 till date no response from your end .. also called so many times @ customer care . complain no =CCR39880 No reponse...
          VW customer service department,

Faults information were given from VW.

Till date no reponse...

Even Spares not avaialbe ...

Senior Management should look into the matter..

Yatin Dhongde
            Hi I visited pune seasons mall vw outlet to vheck on Polo automatic availability and pprice as I don't live in India I had little time. Surprisingly the staff said they knew nothing and the shop is closed. On asking I got a rude resppponse that they don't know anything.. very aggressive staff anddeferred my decision on buyong the automatic version..

mehrapraveen
              I am HIGHLY DISSATISFIED and cheated at Volkswagen, nobody is responding to me, so I don't have any option other than writing this e-mail to you personally, I request you to please look in to the matter. My volkswagen Polo- HR51AV6858 with a small accident at metro station. I gave it for repair at BROADWAY Dealership, Faridabad. I took my car to Broadways on 3.01.2016 and showed the same at service center there was a big dent in the right hand side running board which was to be replaced. Mr. Sonu Bhati and Mr. Hemant Sharma attended my case. Mr. Bhati asked me my car registration copy and my Insurance Policy copy for registering my Insurance claim. They checked all my papers and gave me the estimation cost around[protected]/- approximately after verifying all my papers. As part was not available at their stores they told me that we will lodge your complaint and will indent the replacement part and as soon as they will receive the part they will get my car repaired. On 12th of January i got a call from service center that your car reparing is done and you have to pay Rs. 12172/-. I was shocked to hear this big amount. I asked them why such a huge amount when you gave me repairing cost around 2500/- 3000/-. Then they started arguing that your policy is not zero dep. I asked them why did'nt you informed me about this at the time of verifying my Insurance policy and lodging my claim with Bajaj Allianz. I asked them where is the surveyors report and the estimated given by Insurance company for my approval when there is a big difference in estimate and actual. They have no reply. Instead of feeling sorry they started blaming me. I requested them that it is a big amount difference from 3000/- to 13000/- but they did'nt helped me n listened to me. I talked to other service managers in their showroom and they were convinced that yes there was the communication gap and they have not informed or shared me surveyors report and estimation cost. There was no approval from my side for such amount, i was ready to pay for only 3000/- approximately. I talked to Mr. Faheem Khan the Broadways Service Center Head. But was so disappointed after talking to him. In-spite of sorting out the problem he started blaming me and talked so rudely with me. The day before going to showroom i mailed them and requested them to see what happened wrong at your end and give me some solution. I told them i don't want to come to their service center and create any scene in front of other customers, on this request he stated shouting at me that i am saying that i will come to your showroom and make nuisance. Mr. Faheem Khan's behaviour was so rude and bad that i have not seen any Service Center Head as such. Inspite of requesting they did'nt helped me and atlast i have to pay the whole amount and get my car back. I am requested this forum to take action against this service center and their official speciall Mr. Faheem Khan on behaving. I also wan to mention that i always get a message from Mr. Faheem Khan that whenever i get a call from Pune Office please give your feedback as "EXTREMELY SATISFIED". They are insisting customers to forcefully give wrong feedback. I have all proof of such messages. please help and take action against such cases of cheating customers. Thanks Praveen Mehra [protected]
              Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2016

amitdhamija
                I am HIGHLY DISSATISFIED with Volkswagen, nobody is responding to me, so I don't have any option other than writing this e-mail to you personally, I request you to please look in to the matter. My volkswagen Polo- HR 26 BV 4010, met with an accident in July 2015. I gave it for repair at BROADWAY Dealership, Faridabad. Since then it has been lying there with no one servicing and repairing it. The Bodyshop Manager in BROADWAY is not taking my calls. Have I bought the car for it to lie in service station for more than 6 months? I haven't received any mail or call from your VW executive. I am fed up of following up. Though I have been in discussions with BROADWAY(though they hardly respond) regarding pending work, its been a long duration of 6-8 months, and seems that BROADWAY has failed to provide me the Car. I finally feel, this has now become exigent to highlight the same, as it still continues, which has now started hampering my day to day activities. Not sure what's the reason of failure when all the papers were submitted in advance. At this point of time, I am feeling like cheated. It looks like you have been failed to fulfill the commitments made to us while selling the car. I have been chasing you guys days and night however I fail to get the desired services and work as per the commitment. All my discussions are always routed via calls, personal visits and have been completely professional, which is contrary to your gross behavioral misconduct. I would like to be un-hesitant to highlight the fact that, there has not been a single instance whereby you guys have shown willingness to complete the pending things.. This failure now leads me to take LEGAL action as I am failed to see business ethics in BROADWAY which has now resulted in loss of my temper and patience. I don't see right level of justice has been done with me. If you care about your sales, start caring about your service too else very soon your company will have to say bye bye to Indian market! Initially, my perception was that Volkswagen is known for its high quality and services to its customers but now I have realized that my earlier used brand Hyundai and Maruti are much better brands in their quality and service. Volkswagen This incident points out a lot of negligence on your part. The customer feedback for your operations in India is very very disappointing. This image is damaging not just the perception of your brand but also business ethics. Getting into India is not about just scale and maximizing volume profit margins, that will only get you so far. You see customers don't care about your brand they care about the relationship you built and this example is not doing you any good

znest
                  Dear Respective Concern, Reference : VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER: TN 02 BC 2912 / VEHICLE CHASI NUMBER: MEXE15609FT102242 Please to advise you that I believe in brand segment I purchased above vehicle 6 months back, in the month December my vehicle has met with an accident in Kerala, since the damage is less I requested Kerala team to make vehicle movable so that I can reach my home town. The periodic regular service was pending I have made an appointment with Vellore (VOLKSWAGEN . DAS AUTO), There the rule is more strict than a cab service centre. The initial rule is we have fix an appointment before Monday for next Monday booking. Even if we call them on Monday they will not take our appointment we have to wait till next Monday this is ok for us as the uniformity is required to give better service. I made an request with vellore team just to check a general check up as its required for the periodic service check, they made me sit for 3 hours for completing 10 minutes job and the attitude and behaviour of running staff is very poor I have been treated like a third class person. The customer service lady and the service manager language and attitude is so ill which I can not make words for this. I never expected such treatment from a brand companies service centre. Iam totally disappointed and it took 2 days for me to come out of it. I demand your investigation on this and need a uniform culture with your service centre’s.
                  Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2016

bach k rahna,
                  y जिनके मोबाइल नम्बर - ९५६०६३२६६२, ९७१८४६०१४२ है, जिस अकाउंट में उन्हों ने रूपये टांस्फर कराये है आईसीआईसीआई बैंक अकाउंट नम्बर - ०२५३०१५८९५१० है, आप से निवेदन है उचित कारवाही करे, क्यों की ये लाखो लोगो की डेली ठगी कर रहे है, पुलिस कोम्प्लेन की कॉपी आप को मेल भी की हुए है !. aap log bhi bach k rahe, , , , ye farji site hai...

Rakesh K Jogi
                    It has been 22+ days ( since 21 dec) since i have given my Volkswagan Polo 1.5 D Highline model for repairing . Which was damaged and airbags got out . But still claim has not been approved and every time advisor keep saying that Volkswagan team will visit regarding airbags . Why you people keeps frustrating your customers ??? My Claim number is 45277378 . Both bajaj insurance person and the volkswagan bodyshop person ( Sector 18 Gurgaon, Volkswagan Frontier ) are just talking and not doing anything. I have given them More than enough time. Do Urgent action and I need my car repaired immediately. Address of the workshop is : Address : Plot No. 34, Sector 18, Udyog Vihar, Near Steling Nissan, Gurgaon Phone No.: [protected] Email Id.: [protected]@vw-frontier.co.in I HAD DROPPED MANY EMAILS but there was no reply . Called them many times but all times only the same reply . Volkswagen team from Pune will visit and then only my case will be handled . I demand strict action against Volkswagan service as I had many troubles I had to arrange other vehicles and faced lots of difficulties . I demand Strong compensation from Volkswagen along with my new car repaired.

25 days and still my car is not repaired
                    25 days and still my car is not repaired

Anil Kumar Rana Arya
                      I am using POLO TDI since 2013 its extended warranty is till Feb. 2017. But Company is denying to replace the fuel pump under warranty.

This is in reference to your feedback dated 07th Jan'16

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Volkswagen India — Oil consumption problem

Vaibhavkapoor
                        Hello this is vaibhav kapoor from new delhi, I bought Volkswagen polo in May 2015 and from next month only the engine oil...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Aadilmnizar
                        I bought a polo gt from volkswagon das welt auto kochi, India. I am having noises coming from the 4 doors. When I approached volkswagon service centre they said this problem is there for all polo cars. They just glued local plastic tubes in between the doors and said this is the only option . Now I'm facing the same problem again. No cars in the world has such problems especially the worlds best manufacturer vw. I need vw to solve my problem or else I will be compelled to file a complaint. Aadil-[protected]

Dinesh Gora
                          Dear sir, i'm mr. Kanwar singh s/o balram singh i have a polo car but his lose in 31/12/2015 at a new year party than i have registered in fir no. 770. Next day at morning we will also going to broadway autoworld pvt. Ltd., volkswagen faridabad because i have purchase a polo car in there but his not response to any thing about my question your company his commented that no other key started a volkswagen car but your comment was false so how can i believe your volkswagen company and also how can i get your car because your commitment was failed. We also a three year old value able customer and also sejested to other person that your car was good technology. But i see that your also atterected your customer but not to his satisfactory at customer. Please let me known your commitment that how can beleive you and your company your commitment was false than how much claim you get me because your key coding technology was failed in that case i'm not sejested to any other person for your volkswagen car
                          bach k rahna,
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

sandeep10101
                            Yesterday, my EGR got failed. When i asked the reason, they told me that there's no reason. My car is 2.5 year old and its hardy 26000 km covered. And the price of EGR is around 45000/- rs. I want my EGR to be replaced by the company because it is manufacturing defect.

This is in reference to your feedback dated 01st Jan'16

Volkswagen India — Volkswagen Car Service

Sammyb
                              After the heavy rains that Chennai experienced, water had got into my new Jetta car and I had to give it for service and drying...
                              Complaint category Car Service Centers

Volkswagen India — Vento car finance - discrepancy in EMI

Murthy Chinta
                              I have taken loan from Volkswagen Finance in 2013 for purchase of Vento Diesel under zero interest finance scheme with loan...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Business & Finances

brgmail
                              I have called Navi Mumbai Service Center and Kurla Service Center more than 25 times in last 10 days and sent 40 emails for appointment for routine yearly service. Every time they they keep saying will call back but till no call back. Also no reply for mails.

Maha vishnu
                                Respected sir/madam I own a jetta 2009 model and my vehicle number is TN 42 M 9999 service cost is really very high which is unbarable for me and some problem in my car has not yet been rectified and the dealer answer that they don't know problem is please do support me and do contact me and my number is [protected] my mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com please do take some action on the issue in my car Thank you Maha vishnu

Abhilashmppatel
                                  I have given my Polo Car- Ka 03 MV 2115 car for 1st year service at Ellite Singasandra on 21st December 2015.There was mist formation in both the head lights and also accumulation of dust. So I told the service advisor to check. He told after inspection that the head light unit is damaged and needs to be changed. Since the vehicle is under warranty I claimed for it. But till date I have not got any updates on that. The vehicle is in the service station for the past one week to fix this minor issue. Today when I called the service advisor he is carelessly telling he has not got any approval till date and I need to wait for few more days. Third rated service by VW. Never expected this from a global brand. If you cannot provide proper service and fix the issues soon then why the hell are you people in the market??

Recently Discussed

6 days ago
                                    Volkswagen India
                                    yearly service - cluster light blinking
                                    Volkswagen India
                                    volkswagen guntur service is the worst
                                    EGR valve Issue