[Resolved]  Voltas — voltas ac gas leakage

This is kamal. I purchased voltas 1.5 ton split ac in snapdeal on 17th april 2015.
With in 2 year of time, i refilled ac gas 3 times. They charged 2500*3 = 7500.
And they said during last visit (Which was 24/03/2017) there is no leakage in the pipe. And there may be a leakage in coil or inside the unit, which will cost around 9000 rs to 10000 rs.

I am frustrated and feels like i am cheated by voltas.

Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
May 7, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Dear Kamal,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2018 Dear Kamal,

Thanks for sharing requisite details, our team is working on your concern. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Voltas Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018 Dear Kamal,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Comments

Have send out an email to voltas.[protected]@gmail.com with my mobile number and complaint number. looking for early solution.

Kamal B
Dear concern
One of worst experience with voltas services I had purchased AC voltas 1.5 ton on dated[protected] and servicing is due on dated[protected] i called to customer care on dated[protected]
And same arranged technication very next day he has visited to my place for AC servicing but he has refused to servicing Ac and he told me your free AC servicing was expire with 5 days and charges will applicable for AC servicing i checked my AC retail invoice but there was no mention in your free servicing will expire after one year.i felt cheated by voltas company.
Regds
K P Thakur
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2018
Dear K P Thakur,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2018
Dear K P Thakur,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team
They again visited my place, and asking for 3500 to change the coil.
I asked you to resolve my problem, instead of looting.
If this is the coil issue, why dint they figure it out earlier.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2018
Dear Kamal,

Thanks for sharing the problem you have faced. We have raised the issue with our team and rest assured we will get back to you at the earliest.

Voltas