Voltas Customer Care

301, Shivalik Corporate Park, 132Ft Ring Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015
Tel: +91 79 6630 1100
Fax: +91 79 6630 1199

Baroda
4-C, Satyam, Alkapuri Shopping Centre, Viswas Colony, R.C. Dutt Road, Baroda 390 005
Tel: +91 26 5235 1706
Fax: +91 26 5233 2098

Bengaluru
7th Floor-701, Pride Hulkul, 116, Lalbhag Road, Bengaluru - 560 027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 225 35600

Calicut
Srinilayam, Ramanattukara P.O. - 673683

Chennai
Mount Road Establishment, 624, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai - 600018, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 6676 0333

Coimbatore (EM & RBG / MHBD)
No.85, Poonka Plaza, 1 St Floor, Avarampalayam Road, Siddhapudur - 641044

DPG, Voltas House, 2nd Floor, Main Road, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831 001
Tel: +91 65 7662 2377
Fax: +91 65 7662 2387

Jaipur
Diamond Tower, 201-203, 2nd Floor, Ajmer Road, Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur - 302021
Tel: +91 14 1645 1748, +91 14 1645 1747
Fax: +91 14 1659 4989

Kolhapur
C-1, Sterling Tower, 1st Floor, Gavat Mandi Road, Shahupuri - 416001
Tel: +91 23 1266 5828
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Kochin
Shema Building, 2Nd Floor, Dr No 39/4166, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Ernakulam, Cochin - 682 016, Kerala
Tel: +91 48 4660 5555

Ludhiyana
293-A, Model Town Extension - 141002
Mob: +91 98 5510 8444
Fax: +91 23 1266 5825

Lucknow
Shalimar Titanium Block 'C', 4th Floor, Office No. 410-412, Plot No. Tcg-1/1, Opp.indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2650 7000

Panjim
B-18, Akshay, La Campala Colony, Miramar - 403001
Tel: +91 83 2245 8324

Madurai
504, K K Nagar Madurai 625 020

Surat
207, SNS Business Park, Opp, J.H. Ambani School, Udhana Magdala Road, Vesu, Surat - 395 007
Tel: +91 26 1221 6444, +91 26 1242 2761
Fax: +91 26 1241 2824

Pune
2nd & 3rd Floor, Equitorial Forum 14, Mumbai Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 003
Tel: +91 20 6604 6609, +91 20 6629 7433
Fax: +91 94 2355 9064

Tirupati
8-1-723, Ground Floor, Bhavani Nagar, Tirupathi 517 507
Mob: +91 98 4801 1156

Vijaywada (UPBG)
D No. 40-27-6/8, Opp: Pinnamaneni Poly Clinic, Municipal Employees Colony - 520010

Hyderabad
7-2-1735/2, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 018, Telangana
Tel: +91 40 6674 3001
Fax: +91 40 6620 3882

Vishakapatnam
Mig-287, Sridhama, Vuda Layout, H No. 39-33-99, Madhava Dhara, Visakhapatnam - 530018
+91 89 1275 4051, +91 89 2754 0665, +91 89 2256 2096

Tirupur
25, Kumarananthapuram, 60 Feet Road, Behind Bishop School, Tirupur 641 602

Ankleshwar
G-3, Silver Plaza, B/H Sardar Patel Complex, Nr Gidc Flyover Bridge, GICD, Ankleshwar - 393002

Vijaywada
32-29-6, 1st Floor, Behind Petrol Bunk, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 004
+91 86 6243 1507, +91 86 6243 1505

Trivandrum
TC 28 / 1118, Lalsukh, Sree Kanteshwaram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 023

Coimbatore
No. 85, 1st Floor, Poonga Plaza, Avarampalayam, Main Road, Siddaputtur, Coimbatore 641 044, Tamil Nadu

Hosur
Shop No 2, Door19/B, Krishna Tower, Vasanth Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Krishnagiri Dist, Tamilnadu

Mangalore
A.A. Pais Building, Dr No. 1-34-3092/12, Ashok Nagar Post, Kodical Road, Mangalore - 575006, Karnataka

View More Information...

Good

Voltas related photos (735)

Voltas Complaints & Reviews

S. Ambrose Amalraj
I am having a voltas ac in which the compressor which is under warranty is not working. I contacted the customer care on 7.10.14 and logged the complaint for which a tech came from Merit enterprises, chennai on 11.10.14 and identified the same with an assurance that it will be replaced asap. But even after repeated calls to their landline they are not responding at all and have not replaced it till date which has put me into immense mental stress. Moreover i bought this ac specifically for my pre-term baby to protect him from all pollution, mosquitoes, etc. But even during Diwali, i was not able to protect my son from all smoke, since our street is a very cramped one.This is not the first time i'm experiencing this kind of dereliction of duty from voltas, because in a previous issue of gas leak, two authorised voltas service providers tried to put the blame on the other. This has created a threat to my son's health condition and put me into untold mental stress for the past 21 days. I request this to be resolved with your help.

[Oct 28, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pl Note: I have forgot to mention that this ac is billed in my spouse's name Mrs. A.Motcha Rani. Ph. no.[protected]
Dear Ambrose Amalraj,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

navindlima
    Dear Sir, My Name is Mr. Navin D'Lima and I stay in Mumbai. I had purchased a Voltas AC, 1 ton split, 2 Star on 11.04.14. After 05 months o[censored]se the AC stopped cooling and so a complaint was made on the toll free number. The complaint was made on 04th of October 2014, Saturday. I was told of someone will attend in 24 hours, but the person came only on 08th October 2014. After checking i was told that the gas has leaked out and he will submit the report the next day and the company will send someone to fill the gas as it was under warranty. From that day onwards i have called the toll free number almost everyday 3 times to check when they would send someone over for filling the gas but all they say is "SORRY and WE WILL MAKE SURE TODAY THE SERVICE MAN REACH YOUR PLACE". I bought Voltas AC since it has the name of TATA attached to it, since it is a trusted brand and i can rely on their services, but to my utter shock they have not lived upto their reputation and have broken my trust in them. Henceforth i will be sceptical to go for any TATA products. Extremely Disappointed Voltas Tata Customer, Navin D. Mobile: [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 14, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Navin D'Lima

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Navin D'Lima

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Voltas Ac From Viveks Retail Chennai — Stay away from Viveks and Voltas Air Conditioners..

sreevardhan
      I have purchased Voltas 1.5 Ton Split AC from Viveks Showroom in Mylapore Chennai on 4.10.2014 and got it installed on 6.10.2014....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

sandeep kumar bansal
      dear sir i purchased a voltas 5 star rated window ac from mahla electronics sales and service on date 5 5 2014 and the bill no is 4451. the ac and its remort was not working from last one month. i complained near about 8 times to voltas costmer care no [protected] and [protected] but they takes near about one month to repair it. even the service center tryed to charge me transpotation charges and asked me that we can repair your ac only if you transport it to our worksitop.the remort is still not working. they gave me very very poor service. i want justice and want my money back

[Oct 08, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sandeep,

krishna_kc2006
        After having conversation with Mr pandu of voltas twice still the problem reamins the same and no one is coming to attend this problem. Sometimes he asks for my address but no one is reporting to attend the same. Dear Mr Pandu, As I have already registered this complain three times but there is no reponse from the customer care. When I call the customer care they say it will be attended. Even one technician is also calling but he is not coming after giving a call. Once he came and magnified the present problem. My address is SAI NIWAS BEHIND HOTEL PAUL HEIGHTS VEDANT ROAD SARBAHAL PIN 768201 PRODUCT DETAILS SPLIT AC 1.5T VOLTAS 183LYE DATE OF PURCHASE 18/03/2014 Pma & Company My indoor unit is having some sort of sound while starting and while running its not contineous but some times its too harsh and stays too long. The problem was attended once but after attending the sound got intensified and from that day there is no reply of the techinician.

[Oct 05, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Krishna,

priyadhara84
          Complaint no. [protected]. Technician Mr. Irfan has attended the complaint on 1st October, 2014 and filled the gas because of non cooling. He has removed the nutbolt cap (Black colour) and while placing he was not finding one cap so he has removed our neighbours nutbold cap (brass) and placed in our machine. Why did he touched any other machine when he has come for Voltas? We cannot trust voltas because they can do anything. I have purchased Voltas machine on 15th April, 2014 and after one month there was a oil leak, representative have attended and said it is ok. I dont know what he has done our gas was leaked. From April, 2014 till september it was my 2nd complaint. I will not suggest anybody for Voltas in future.

[Oct 02, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Priya,

Dear Priya

Pavan Sher Singh Kalsia
            On the 17th of August I had made a complaint to your customer care regarding my Voltas Split AC.1.5 ton. On the 18th the engineer came, checked it and told me that the compressor had burnt out and had to be replaced. On the 19h at 10pm the engineer had com with the compressor to install, being so late at night he did it in a hurry and left. Since we had complained that it was still not cooling 2 days later the same engineer came and filled in gas. After about five days, the Air conditioner would completely switch off on its own and start again after 4 seconds. We had made another complaint regarding this however we were not given any complaint number and were told that it was the same complaint continuing A week 10 days later 2 serve engineers came I have no idea what they did to the outdoor unit. They waited for half an hour, reported nothing wrong and left. Now the air conditioner is even worse as the compressor does not come on and every time the compressor tries to come on the Ac shuts off. We have repeatedly been calling up everyday at your service center and all that we are told is that it would be done the next day however the next day never seems to come. We have also spoken to Mr. Gupta from Shri Bala Ji AirCom services Gurgaon informing him that the compressor that he replaced seems to be faulty for which we were charged Rs 3, 000. He assured us that he would get a new compressor replaced the next day . It has been three days and he has still not replaced the compressor. Today when we spoke to him he told us very bluntly that he has no idea when he will be getting a new compressor We trust that you will take action on this matter as we feel cheated and robbed and we hope that by writing to you our split AC would be rectified. I would appreciated prompt action from your side Thanking you Nirmala Nathan Singh & Pavan Sher Singh

[Sep 20, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Pavan Sher Singh,

Dear Pavan Sher Singh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide contact number / SR#, in order to Address the issue.

chtrsnydv
              I have purchase 1 ton split AC on 06/07/2014 and within two months of its installation/purchase I have faced problems regarding its proper functioning, details of which can be retrieved from the records of the company customer care No.[protected]. Recently its swing flap stopped working so i made a complaint on 30 Aug 2014 with complaint No. [protected]. A technician, Mr Alam Khan, has made a visit and advice that its swing motor is need to changed and for this he has to take to its workshop. On inquiring about its re-fixation time, he told that it will be done by tuesday i.e. 02 Sep 2014. I am sorry to say that the swing motor has not been replaced till date viz 18 Sep 14. On making inquiry on customer care number, i have just been console that the request has been forwarded to the concerned person and someone will definitely contact me within 24 hours but no one ever contact me. Today i.e. 18 Sep 14, I just made a call to the firm, who is looking after the maintenance of the Voltas make ACs, and I came to know that the company does not have swing motor to replace. Moreover the company has informed to a complaint resolver site AKOSHA.COM, tab available on Voltas Facebook, that my problem has been resolved. It is a big surprise to me that without replacing the swing motor the company propagate that it has been resolved. Seeing the above scenario it is humble request to let me the know the emailid or phone number of higher executive authority/CEO of Voltas AC so that I can project my problem to him. Thanking you in anticipation

[Sep 18, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

koibhinammdedo
                I bought a VOLTAS 1.2 Ton Split AC in March 2014. I then called to customer care to get it installed. Their team came in and the installation guy vanished the gas of compressor. He then came in again next day and filled the gas. As soon as I started to use the AC - I noticed water popping out of the indoor unit. I registered a complaint [protected] for it on 27th April - the technician came in and told me to wait because there is some problem in indoor unit. I waited for about a month but the complaint was closed from their side without any resolution. I registered another complaint [protected] on 17th May. Same happened this time. Their technician stopped picking up my phone. I was also fed up so I stopped following up. Again I registered the complaint [protected] on 26th of Aug. Their technician again came in and told me that there is some fault in the indoor unit and it needs to be replaced. He told me to wait. Suddenly I got an SMS on 15th Sep that my complaint has been cancelled. I called their customer care and they registered a new complaint[protected] for the same. Now the problem is that nobody is getting me resolution for that. They just close the complaints without resolving it. Thats why I seek your kind help in this matter. You are my last hope and I've heard a lots of good things about you. Please HELP me. Regards Yogesh Bansal +91-[protected]

[Sep 16, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Yogesh Bansal,

Dear Yogesh Bansal,

Voltas — Voltas Deep Freezer 400 ltr

Vivek 2903
                  Dear Sir/Madam, I want to inform you that your service has been disappointed me too much. I have logged a complain against...
                  Complaint category Appliances

lalit bhateja
                  D/Sir, Sorry to say that by mistake we purchased split AC 1.5 ton of your product in last year. This year we louged many complaints about leakage of gas. Detail of complaints :- 1) [protected] Dated 12/05/2014 2) [protected] Dated 27/06/2014 3) [protected] Dated 19/08/2014 4) [protected] Dated 10/09/2014 Model no. - 183ex Chasis no. - 01588 DOP - 30/09/2013 We request that solve our problem permanently or company taken their product by back on half rate of purchase Lalit Kr. bhateja Mob: - [protected]

[Sep 13, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhishek Goel (ABHI)
                    Hi, I want to say that some thing going wrong in voltas service, I am voltas customer around 4 years, in august 2014 my ac is not cooling and I talked to cc, they sent me technician from Verma Refrigeration Noida, they charged 4500/- at that time and give me 3 months warranty, now in sep 2014 ac again not cooling, I talked to cc and they sent me technician again from Verma Refrigeration Noida and told me sir ur call had been cancelled previously, so we will again charge you for gas 1850/- and give 3 month warranty, so sir I want to know that what about 4500/- amount they charged previously, I am very unhappy with voltas and will take serious action, please do this job ASAP and refund my money 1850/-. Call me [protected] in case of any query.

Updated by Abhishek Goel (ABHI) Sep 24, 2014
                    Not get any solution till now.

Please do needful ASAp.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

ddpssandeep
                      It is very sad to inform you that I have logged a complain againts my Voltas Ac ( that it is not cooling perfectly) the complain no for the same is [protected] dated[protected].

I have informed the customer care that both me & my wife are working so please send the engineer after 04:00 pm but its head enough & ridiculous that I am continuously chasing the engineer to attend & resolve the issue but each & every time when I call him he replies that " Mere pass apke ghar ka route nahi hai main nahi aa sakta".
                      It is very shameful that the problem not get attended till time.

Please let me know the current status & update me when the problem get resolved.

Sandeep Bhatnagar
                      address :- B-21, Flat no-F1
                      ext-2, shalimar garden
                      near shiv chowk
                      sahibabad, ghaziabad

[Sep 04, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sandeep Bhatnagar

javi singh
                        On purchasing voltas ac on april 2, 2010 i never thought i will ever face such a problem with voltas customer support, with the purchase of the ac a 5 year compressor warranty is also given by the company . On 30 July 2014 i started facing problem with the ac and registered my complaint, i wasn't aware enough to pin out the exact fault in the ac but on the visit of the technical engineer i was told that the compressor needs to get replaced, i was satisfied and the ac was taken by G.S AIR-CONDITIONING WORKS, NIRANKARI COLONY, DELHI-9 a voltas service center, on July 3 2014 i received my ac but what i found was that the service center despite of changing my compressor they used a cheap alternative to satisfy my issue and make the ac run for the season time being, capillary filter was changed and i was also charged rs 2500 for the gas filled in the process . i couldn't argue at that time because my ac was working and they used few technical jargon for my justification, the cheap alternative which was used to fix my ac gave up after a month only, i started getting problems in the ac again on august 20 2014, it used to trip itself, weird sound from the compressor was really annoying . I registered my complaint on 26 of august complaint number i.e [protected], i was assured that the technical support would reach me within 24 hours but 2 days passed i wasn't contacted by any of the executive, i also mailed them on 29 of Aug and received no response till now, making endless call to the customer care support i was kept on hold for long time and i was forced to disconnected . such an envious, fretful & vexatious service is never expected from a company like voltas . Finally on 29 of august around 8 at the night i was given a visit by a technician, he was the person who came 1 month ago and told me the problem in the compressor, he was blank because he was afraid if we faced the problem in future due to the cheap alternative what consequences will he face, he checked the ac it wasn't working he sat for 20 min and articulated me that he cant do anything this time because earlier also it was the problem with the compressor and this time also he believed it is the same problem . He assured me that a senior technician would give us a visit and a appropriate solution for the issue . I have been waited since august 2 and i havens received any call from the voltas or the service center either, making endless calls and receiving the same problem from the customer support i was kept on hold and given no importance, as a customer a started feeling helpless and so much grievanced that i couldn't do anything . Raising my voice here i strongly believe in the consumer court that my issue would be given importance and company like voltas which are exploiting common people in India should get a lesson from authorities and should be answerable to the consumers . All the necessary documents are attached .

Thanking You
                        R.P Singh

impecunious

[Sep 02, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        "Dear R.P. Singh

For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

hotel opera

I am from hotel opera mahipalpur new delhi !!!
                          Since 2days happen to complaint but your customers service there are not responising of m y complaint.

Your service is worist i think so of voltas!!!

Regard by
                          Hotel opera

[Aug 31, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Customer

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hospitals

bhu sharma
                            I purchaged a voltas split ac 1.5 ton two month later. After 2 or 3 days it dtarts making so much noise. After thst its cooling is also not good. Now its pcb has been damaged. When I complaint to customer care. They registerd my complaint. After register my complaint technician visit my house after 3 days. Then he check my ac and he said your pcb has been damaged. When I asked how much time It will take to recover he said 5 to 7 days but till now there is nk solution of my problem. When i called to service centre they said sir we have not pcb. We mailed to voltas but voltas nit given us pcb u called to customer care it is not in our hand. When i called to customer care they said u called service center this problem is not un our hand. They said We mailed for ur complaint on urgent bases. But sir upto now after 15 days i have no solution for my problem... voltas is a bad company. I never recommend anyone to purchase any product of voltas. Bhupesh sharma mob. No. [protected]

[Aug 25, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Bhu Sharma,

Basanta Sahoo
                              I have repeatedly lodged complain regarding problem with swing operation my AC since last two months. I had purchased on 22/04/14, just after one month the problem started. But every time your boys came & assured to change the motors. But no response after that. Latest complain no- [protected] dated-16/08/14, but false response from your boys, no one coming. This product was a defect & no support for service. This is the way how VOLTAS treated with customers. Basanta [protected]

[Aug 23, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Voltas — non functioning new windows a.c.

kaydee
                                I had purchased voltas windows a.c. 1 Ton 122 LY along with a voltage stablizer on 13/08/2014 (8 days before filing this complaint)...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

vikaskumrai
                                I purchased Split 1.5 Ac from Jalandhar on 18th August 2014.

Raised a complaint with Dealer, the fitter person, their regional customer care person and also raised a complaint at Toll Free.

Complaint Number : [protected]

Still my complaint is un-attended.

Voltaz Dealer "Kohli Sales" Jalandhar ( Ph[protected] miss-behaved. Then I reported his complaint to in-charge Karan Gupta ( Mb. [protected] ) and accordingly raised a complaint to Toll Free Number ( Harpreet the executive REFUSED to connect my call to senior person)

Another lady Seema[protected] telling me from the last 2 days a person is on his way to my place. And The person is still traveling.

A very Surprise Answer I received from their customer care that your complaint will be attended in 24 hours ( and its not like ordinary 24 hours, they meant to say 24 WORKING HOURS, Means if they people work for 4 hours then it will take 6 days to attend) SHAME ON THEIR TRICKS.

Such A POOR Customer Care by VOLTAS. I will never ever buy its product range.

SHAME on VOLTAS!

Vikas
                                Mb. +91-[protected]

[Aug 22, 2014] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ranjana56
                                  I have purchase a voltas water dispenser. Model Mini magic pure - R on
                                  the first day water leakage starts from inside, I lodge a complaint
                                  on.3-Aug 2014 after that on 18-Aug 2014. My complaint no are [protected]
                                  and [protected] I am regularly calling customer care every time
                                  they gave assurance of engineer visit.I was not expecting this type of
                                  quality of product and after service from brand like voltas. I am
                                  feeling very disappointed with your product and
                                  service it almost one month since I have bought this product but
                                  not able to use it . On other hand after spending our hard earned money
                                  it is cause of mental stress Hope to procure your kind and much
                                  needed attention in this matter
                                  Updated by ranjana56 Aug 26, 2014
                                  This is to inform you that alter registering complaint many times on 23Aug some one came from service centre and not even trying to solve the problem at home. He said it will be repaired at service centre.. I am confused why a unused product needs this type of repair.secondly I have
                                  doubt about their way of handling the product . If the product has defect that cannot repaired in the presence of customer than the mater is serious . How these defective product's checked and passed by the company. I also got a call from Mr veneet from karnal. After much discussion he agreed to provide service at home but person from service centre came and refused to repair .I request you to provide service at home . If the defect cannot repaired at home .Than the product should be replaced.
                                  Updated by ranjana56 Sep 07, 2014
                                  fifteen days passed. No response from voltas.Even there officers not taking ja phone calls .
                                  Dear Ranjana,

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                                    Zoom Car
                                    Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Nestaway Technologies
                                    Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons
                                    (23 minutes ago)
                                    Andhra Bank
                                    Fraud
                                    (25 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr
                                    200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                    (41 minutes ago)
                                    Zing Digital
                                    Company service and on the product