VRL Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 25, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to VRL Travels

Having problems with VRL Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by VRL Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

VRL Travels

Dharwad District
Karnataka

VRL Travels Phone Numbers

VRL Travels reviews & complaints page 17

Yesterday we were boarded mumbai bound VRL bus numbered KA 25 DA 4789 from Bijapur with seat no.29, 30, 32.After some distance from Pune the bus got jumped and we were forced to thrown up and got mild injury.The lady who allotted seat no.25 also got collided with the upper seat.This was our worst exp with VRL.Please take necessary action that this should not be repeated....

Was travelling via VRL from bangalore to Goa.The driver was so rash that he applied sudden brakes and this caused my mom sitting right behind the driver seat to fall in the bus. And surprisingly there was noone to even ask her what happened to her.The driver and the conductor nobody bothered to ask her how she is feeliong. We then rushed her to the hospital where the doctor diagnosed a fracture on the back bone.Now she is on complete bed rest. Please do take action on the driver.Bus number KA 25 B5045 VRL travels which i booked through redbus.
Nice information, There is obviously a lot. Your points are very valuable and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing this great blog with us.

VRL is overcharging to its passengers on holidays..Normal charges from Davanagere to Bangalore is 280/- ( Regular push back seat bus) in their bus..but they took 780/- for same bus.. I cancelled and came by KSRTC Volvo bus by paying 450/- for AC Volvo coach on same day.. they really grabing money from commuters..I suggest better try some others like KSRTC or few others those really give good service..for cancelling even i paid 15% penalty..I'm gathering some information to complain against this with Consumer Court..
    customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked ticket from Bangalore to Gulbarga on 11th Oct 2013 with PNR TGDAAD25456.Departuer time was 9.45 pm. I reached before time to Anand rao circle stop. I got the bus number from the enquriy counter. It was festive time so the journey fare was almost comparable to the flight charges. I was looking for the bus in the stand and I couldnt find that bus anywhere. At 10PM again i went to the counter and they said me that the bus has left from outside the stand (without coming to the stand) and they didnt even contact me. There was no proper management in the vrl bus stop.Same thing was happened to many passengers on that day and I saw many of them crying as they have to go home for festivals. I found another passenger who was supposed to board the same bus.I had missed all the schedules for next day which incurred me huge loss. I need vrl travels to compensate the loss occured to me.

I had disgusting experience with VRL thrice... Once they changed bus number and made me roam. Again on next booking again they changed bus number and happened to fight with them for my seat. But again I booked ticket from Bangalore to Sagar, they changed bus number and even birth number also. happened to sleep in last birth though i booked L5 but it has not ended there. They never bothered to inform when my destination came (Sagar) and they made me to get down in siddapur and i had travel in local bus to sagar. I definitly want to give complain in consumer court and teach them.
        VRL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i booked a parcel(bike) from mangalore to pune on 06.09.2013. they told me that you can able to recieve it on 10th evening. but i recieved it today. its not a big problem but its not delivered properly. there is a condition:booked at owners risk but i never thought i would happen. u can change it to"it wil not deliver with all parts remaining as same" my bike's red light and indicators wewrw brokeen so i again...

I boarded a bus from mumbai to bangalore and had booked tickets for sleeper in vrl bus .....to my horror and disgust....a long journey bus had none of the charging points working.i was travelling alone and being a female traveller i was ver concerned About security.Neither did the driver nor did the conductor helped. both my phones were dying...n no help from vrl travels.the lcds were also not working.n i paid a frigging 1800 bucks for the worst class service.no more trusting vrl

My wife along with two kids travelled twice in VRL service from Bijapur to Hyderabad and Hyderabad to Bijapur. The worstest experiance we faced at the receiving end. In both the trips, the bus arrived at the destination by 3 to 4 hours delay. In first journey, the bus AC was not functioning, they changed another bus after midnight. Again in the border, they changed again another bus saying that the other bus not having route permit. They...

i have book on 08/12/2013, From bangalore to hyderabad PNR number 12368955 and Bus no, AP29TB6572, Volvo Multixle bus coming on time my complaint request is there is no LCD in middle i ask to statff they said this bus no multi LCD my sead no 32 how can watch movie is so farr i am unable to see, and when i was traverl SVR Tour & Travel, i was book Hyderabd to vizag Volvo Multixle in that bus 3 LCD fixted i realy happy to jurney on svr bus so i request to VRL bus if Multixles bus need to attach 3 LCD so everyone easy watch the movies thanks.
            Aug 13, 2020

The incident took place when we were returning from Hyderabad to Bangalore on 26/05/2013 @ 10:30 PM. we were 9 guys who were supposed to travel. due to health reasons one of my friend stayed back and he couldn't travel along with us. we had reached the boarding point at around 10:15 PM as given in the ticket. we went to VRL office mentioned in the ticket and said that we would like to cancel one of our ticket as my friend is not well and is unable to board bus. The VRL staff said that it is not possible to cancel ticket at this moment and will try to arrange something for this and made us to board the bus. we then boarded the bus after reaching to the 2nd boarding point, a passenger came in and sat in my friend's seat which we were supposed to cancel. seeing that i went to the driver, there were two other VRL staff i demanded an explanation on this. Staff said as the seat is empty we have given the seat to another passenger. i then said how can you blindly give my seat to another passenger without even returning my money. i said i need my money back or have that seat cleared for me i will keep my luggage our there and will travel. the Staff then called some other Staff guy and handed over the call to me. I said the same over call, the conversation went on, and the guy on phone was speaking very rudely. he said "muchkondu nin seatalli hogi kuthko, bus nandu naan yaarig bekadru kursthini" (shut and get back to your seat, bus belongs to me and i will have anyone to sit in that place). then i asked the name of the guy who was speaking to me with the driver and the staff who were present in the bus, but they didn't tell me the name. later the staff and driver said me that they are going to shift the passenger to the next bus and leave our seat empty for us in the next boarding pont. but it didn't happen. the passenger traveled all the way to Bangalore.

I request you to take proper action on them. i have attached my ticket and bus number in this mail.

I have also sent a mail to [protected]@VRLLOGISTICS.COM, OR [protected]@VRLLOGISTICS.COM, but i received undelivery mail back.
              I personally think that what had happened here is according to the procedure. As per the terms n condition of most of the travels u will not be entertained any refund if the ticket is cancelled after 6hrs prior to the journey. Moreover if a seat stands unoccupied the agent has all the rights to use it. Even in railways if the passenger doesn't board the train. After two stations from his/her boarding point the TTR has sole right to cancel the ticket and alot the seat to another passenger with thatkal charges. So this case will not favor u on any terms. But u can file charges against the agents executive staff for speaking rude n obscenely.
              Kindly send the e mail to [protected]@vrlgroup.in or [protected]@vrlgroup.in

Coming from VRL bus number AP-29-TB-6573, Surathkal to Bangalore (Manipal to Hydrabad), PNR No. 11398376 dated 10 may 2013, after reaching Bangalore, I had kept a luggage bag and a small box consisting my belongings in the luggage compartment, while removing luggage, the attendant started demanding Rs 100 from me, when asked the reason, he said it was for the box (dimension 2*1.5*1 ft approx, handy) whereas people having luggage bags more than 5 times its size were free of any tariff, when I refused to pay, the attendant literally snatched the box from my hand and started verbally abusing me in Kannada language, I in fact did not have any cash with me, which even after showing and requesting, the attendant continued to abuse me in front of all co-passengers waiting to collect their belongings, he then orders me to go and complain in their head office and then collect my box, finally I had to borrow the sum from a co-passenger to pay him. I had to face an embarrassing situation in public, Even now I am not able to detach my thoughts from it.
                I would like to pursue the matter so that no other passengers are harassed by VRL staffs.
                Rajiv

the transport personnel in punganuru branch have the worst behaviour. this is not a one time experience, it has been repeating since years.they charge irrelevant charges irrespective of the item. customer has to take the delivery at transport at their convenient timings if not they charge for it. the abuse with harsh words. please take necessary action.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have booked a ticket in VIjayananda Travels (http://www.vrllogistics.in) VRL logistics (hyd- bang) today i.e 17/2/2013 when I browsed the site for availability of ticket for the night journey VRL- MULTI-AXLE VOLVO A/C SEMI SLEEPER shown the timing dep as 10:15:00 and arrival 11.30 AM they didn’t mention AM or PM in departure timing after booking the ticket and payment is done in ticket it is mentioned as 10.15 AM my ticket booking...

I am a very often traveller in VRL travels. Why should VRL travels double the fare during festivals, and why should VRL increase the fare during weekends?. While other travel companies keep the usual fare. Whether it is a festival or a weekend the fare should be the same.
                    VRL charges double the fare for the passengers who travel during the festivals. I request you to please see that this should not happen here onwards. You please do the needful and see that vrl will charge the normal everyday fare for passengers.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I was travelling from GOA to Bangalore. we were in search of BUS where the bus will be parked to check in. when i called local agent in GOA he replied you reach to Mandavi bridge from there bus will pickup. but i was not very sure how they will ensure that all the passenger are on board. I was simply roaming through the place all of sudden my wife found VRL bus when we checked the no. it was for my Bus no. KA25C7745. when i asked driver why you have not called us he replied ruthlessly that he was about to call. i would have missed my bus.

Beware ........if you are travelling with VRL. you may spoil your journey. worst bus service & highly charged bus fare

Agency Name: Maruthi Tours & Travels : #15 Beside, Maruthi Mandir, MC
                        Road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore-40. Phone: [protected]/[protected].

My Boking PNR No:[protected] Jun 09:30 PM)

Subject: After successfully using your agency for many years, I recently experienced a terrible problem. I am writing to obtain
                        compensation for a huge mistake for which I believe your firm is responsible.

Dear all,

I am pained to inform you that my travel plans have been jeopardised, on account of carelessness shown by your staff booking the tickets. I had requested to Mr.Manju (VRL travel Agency Maruthi Tours & Travels, Bangalore) to book a sleeper Coach ticket from Bangalore to Gulbarga , for 22th Jun 09:30 PM along with my Wife and 1 years old baby . Today to my horror, I was delivered a ticket on Evening 08:00 PM during the submission on boarding point ( Rajahamsa Travels, No, 27, BLK, Prashanth Nagar,Opp, TVS Show Room), after verifying from VRL boarding point found that Agency Staff booked a Semi Sleeper ticket instead of sleeper, that is of no use to me and it was very difficult for me to travel semi sleeper coach bus with my one year old baby that too last seats.

I have to be in Gulbarga on 23th Jun mornings to attend my cousin Marriage, during that I have checked with Agency staff (Manju:
                        [protected]) and there Agency Manager (Venkata: [protected]) to change semi sleeper coach to sleeper during that time it was almost 09:00 PM and they asked me to check with VRL boarding point staff member to change the same, unfortunately they couldn’t arrange sleeper coach, they requested me to reach their respective VRL manager ( Prasanna: [protected]), I have got a very bad response from VRL manager Prasanna, when I was requested him to change my semi sleeper coach to sleeper or if not cancel my ticket and he was asked me to check with Agency, as nothing has to be done with VRL , I had losted 1160 RS, who do I need
                        to check my money.

Who will be the responsible for my amount which was losted ?
                        Is it Agency /VRL ? (Please help me)

Do we have any kind of process policy to avoid this kind of loop falls?
                        Thanking you,
                        Shivaraj Indi (shivaraj.[protected]@gmail.com)
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        You (Shivaraj Indi (shivaraj.[protected]@gmail.com) should CHECK YOUR TICKET BEFORE LEAVING THE BOOKING COUNTER PROPERLY
                        If you had checked the ticket before leaving the booking counter there would be no mistake/mis-communication or it can be corrected/changed on the spot

Oasis emporium my company is expected to receive 6 cartons booked by Jaycee Publications Delhi on[protected]. Way bill no:[protected]. I enquired madurai depo on 20th and I was told one carton is missing and it is to be tracked.It is an full consignment urgent delivery to the party and the delay will affect me financially very much. please do the needful on warfoot...

VRL — Charging Extra Over the Consignments Delivered

R/Sir,

This is with reference to the unauthorized & extra charges over the invoice or consignment delivered. VRL Logistics Ltd is charging for the consignments delivered even after charging "Hamali Charges, Door Step Delivery Charges" Even the delivery people are charging for the consignment for Hamali Charges extra after being paid as per the invoice.

Kindly take respective steps in this regards.br...

Dear VRL,

I always thought you were the best private Bus service provider in Karnataka.

Following Issues have proved me wrong :-

1.Unreasonably high ticket fares during weekends and special occasions Why ? What will the common man of India travel ? What is your contribution to the society ?

2.The bus drivers are undisciplined and unresponsive to customer complaints ? Are you giving proper training to your drivers on ethics ?
                          I personally had a bad experience when i was travelling from bangalore to sirsi.The driver started late from VRL Anandrao office and took a break for dinner in some hotel after tumkur.We waited for more than one hour but still the drivers didnt turnup.When confronted they said we will go fast to reach the destination on time. Then they were driving very fast risking the life of all passengers.

3.Another worst experience was when I was travelling from bangalore to goa.(this was the worst experience in VRL).
                          there were many people in the bus who were drinking beer and smoking inside the bus.the driver was smoking along with the passengers and was stopping for passengers who were drinking beer for restroom breaks on many different times and very dark locations. this behaviour continued in the whole journey duration. the drivers also didnt confront the driking passengers.

I vow never to travel with VRL again.

Bye Bye VRL ....
                          Aug 13, 2020

On 1.5.2012, I travelled by VRL Bus (Multiaxle - semi sleeper) from Borivali (Mumbai) to Toranagallu (reached on 2.5.12). As per the written commitment of the bus operator - pick-up & drop point (start of the journey & end point) is Vidyanagar (Dist. Bellary). On reaching at Toranagallu on 2.5.12 driver vehemently refused to drive Bus upto Vidyanagar township which is 7-8 kms away from Toranagallu entry point. We had to find out other mode of travel. That's the service quality!!!

When we pay heavy fare for the fixed destinations (almost equal to 2nd AC fare of express train), why these so called "PROFESSIONAL" Bus operators give us the desired services? They are simply making money rather than customer service. Who will correct them? Will India improve so far as road travel service in India is concerned?

NK Rajvant
                          3.5.12

VRL Buses — Bed bugs in VRL buses

Hello this is Sagar here,we booked 17 seats from Pune to Bangalore,we had a terrible experience travelling,there were so many bed bugs on the seats,so many of my family members suffered rashes and allergies and spent so much for the medications later.The bus registration number is KA 25B 5191.

We stopped the bus in the middle of the journey and blasted them and spoke to their superiors to reschedule a different bus,guess...