Whirlpool India

Haryana
India - 122001

Awesome

Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

My customer id:[protected]. I have bought Whirlpool Refrigerator on emi from bajaj finance on 01-november-2020. Now i want...
Not cooling for 3 months now. Purchased on 15/1/2019 from Madavana Electronics & Home Appliances, Cherai, Ph. [protected]...

PCB not working, overcooling
Nov 23, 2020

Dear Team,

We are unable to connect with the concerned person. Hence, we request you to kindly share mobile number of concerned person so that we can assist in best possible ways.

Whirlpool Support

This is to inform you that I have been cheated by Whirlpool Services. My issue of gas charging has been coming from January...
    I visited whirlpool wesbite and they have two inbuilt (important as these units are fitted by the company technician) winecoolers...

I have lodged a complain about my washing machine on 26th september, the authorised person came to check and said some part is damaged and we have to change it we said ok. Now it is 17th november and nothing has been done by there side, Few days back they told us to pay some money and they will replace the machine. We paid them the amount, still we did not receive our product. And our problem is not yet solved. It seems like we have lost our product and money too. #cheating
    Nov 17, 2020

Hi whirlpool team
      When I took the whirlpool fridge, I was given a voucher which mentions I am entitled for warranty...
      Asking 1450 for thermostat where as the same is available for less than half the price. The worst part is they don't tell...
      I requested Sabharish home care to resolve the cooling issue on lower compartment of double door whirlpool refrigerator on...
      Whirlpool after sale service is wrost. Customer service provided by them is misleading and they fraud to customers.
      Today...

I had done the payment and ordered for AMC for my whirlpool washing machine : AMC 52395

I was told that I would get an email confirmation from whirlpool, which I am yet to get.
      Oct 31, 2020

Whirlpool Support

Maine 29 oct 2018 ko eik fully automatic top load whirlpool machine purchase kariii thiii jisko abhi 2 saal bhi pure ni hue sahii se uska panel board kharab hoo gaya haiiii hanging problem aa rhi haiiii technician aaya tha complain krne pr jisne 3000 ka kharcha bataya haiiii whirpool se aise umeed ni thiii atleast warrranty me sb cover hona chahiye tha they r not including in warranty kindly help i am very depressd frm the use of product and mai eik bhi paisa ddneme intrestd ni hun why should i pay itni jldi kaise kharab hoo gaya.Kindly help me out yo solv the pro
        Oct 28, 2020

Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        maiii iske replacmnent ka koii paisa ni dunga product koii purana ni purchase kara tha maine jo otni jldi kharab hoo gaya
        i dont know why they r not taking my complain seriosly
        Whirlpool Corporate Office Address: M/s Whirlpool of India Ltd., Whirlpool House, Plot No. 40, Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana.
        +[protected] contact nmbr of company

Reg. complaint CHE[protected],

The installation service for new split inverter AC is repeatedly making installation faults, more than 3 complaints already raised,
          still the product not working properly (zero cooling)

Have been charged near 4000Rs, for installation to new product purchased this month, Every time the technicians demanding additional amount needed for install issue which was absolutely from their side.
          The actual installation said was 999+tax,

The installation service done by "Sri Sastha Enterprises" in Chennai, Thoraipakkam, 600097 is like unauthorized, due to repeated problem we tried reaching service shop, but no shop existed like that in their billing name.

And also kind request to change authorized service, as we had planned of 3 new ACs for home and due to this worst installation service,
          we had reverted to buy only 1, and 2 other from Daikin.
          Oct 28, 2020

Dear sir/mam

We believe that if we selected you for better services. You should provide fear transaction to...
            HELLO, I AM WHIRLPOOL CUSTOMER. ON[protected] MY REFRIGERATORS WAS UNABLE TO COOL SO I RAISED A COMPLAINT ON THE SAME DAY....

Machine rotates too much and we want to replace it.
            Oct 21, 2020

Whirlpool Support

In trust of brand, I bought 2 air conditioner for my home in faith that whirlpool brand, venus outlet brand won't cheat me. But past few years, I continue to do expense as some time gas leakage, sometimes condenser, sometimes outdoor unit fan motor repaired. This year, I realised that the brand have cheated me by giving aluminium coil instead of copper coil in outdoor unit. Very frustrated...
              Oct 20, 2020

Deepakdilip's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 27, 2020
              Nirmal, sirkali, tamilnadu. His Mobil no 9865199398. He is the consent person, who bought 2 quantity of AC in trust of brand name.
              Mobile no of consent person who bought two Ac's together...
              Dear Team,

We have forwarded this concern to our service team and our service team will contact to the customer.

"Adjustment Done"

As per customer his appliance adjustment has been done and same is working fine.

Hence, we are closing this case.

Whirlpool Support

The machine is in Warranty. The machine has been malfunctioning on account of various problems for the past year. Now, the water level of machine gets too high inspite of fixing a particular water level. The machine has been an absolute failure in its performance. Never buy whirlpool washing machine.
                Oct 20, 2020

Respected sir,

My self sofi Mohammed I bought the washing machine 14 months ago and since last seven months...