Whirlpool India

India - 122001

Awesome

Whirlpool India Complaints & Reviews

Debjani Khanra
I debjanii khanra from kolkata. Purchased a front loading wasproblemg machine on10.11.2014.The front loadingreplace is broken.we londged a complaint . Complain no KL[protected].and engineers was sent on 30th Dec 2014.They said drum would be replaced if possible.but in this 3yrs front loading mashine already out of matket.it has been a3weeks till we have the problem. No one response.my question is can any company withdraw their modle Explore1055 .Now i want exchange my Explore 1055 LCS.but whirlpool company is not responding .pl look After this matter
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Jan 22, 2015] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2015
Dear Debjani Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We've escalated your complaint to the concerned department. They will be in touch with you shortly. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

Bhagya K
    I bought a Whirlpool Neo chill fridge just 2years back (2013 - Oct). Three weeks back it stopped working and i raised a complaint. One service engineer came and visited our place. He said that compressor has to be replaced and gas has to be filled. In 2 yrs, compressor is gone!! Service engineer left saying he will come back. After that, i got a call from service center informing me that Compressor will be replaced free of cost because it is within warranty period. . And, I only need to pay some 3000 bucks to replace the gas. (I bought the fridge for around 30K and now for some fault from their side, i need to pay 3000. ) After that call, no response from Whirlpool. Its more than three weeks now. In between i made multiple calls to the customer help line to check the status. After multiple reminders, they said they will come tomorrow to fix the problem. Very bad experience with customer care / Service engineer and the Product as such. I don't advice anyone to buy Neo Chill refrigerator.

[Jan 19, 2015] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kabal Singh
      The following sequence of malfunctions of Whirlpool helpdesk, service personnel & Whirlpool authorized service Centre for alerting the prospective buyers: 1. As my Whirlpool Refrigerator(FF350) stopped cooling, I lodged a complaint with Whirlpool helpdesk ([protected]) vide Service Request No. DL[protected] dated 29.12.2014. 2. Pinnacle Service personnel visited my residence on 30.12.2014 (though back- dated as 29/12/2014 for reasons known to Whirlpool)and after checking the Refrigerator, said though the compressor is working but it is taking more current and requires replacement. He also insisted paying the full cost of compressor replacement (Rs.7500/-) in advance. Generally the repair is attended first and then billed by all renowned manufacturers and customer is not compelled to pay any advance. 3. Even though the compressor was functional, in view of the urgency of repair and advice of the service personnel deputed by the Whirlpool, it was requested to him that if he can provide the original compressor (Brazil make Tecumseh Model 1390, S.No.69106/BC) then only we will pay a token advance of Rs.1500/- only. The Whirlpool Authorised personnel promised to install the same, endorsed it on the service Voucher No 19344 dated 29/12/2014 in the work description above the part description column and left after we paid the money promising to come next day. Scanned copy of the same SR Voucher is attached for your reference & record. 4. Again only after pursuing with Whirlpool Helpdesk, now a Whirlpool person (different from the one who promised to replace with the same make & model compressor) visited on 31/12/2014 (which is again back dated to 29/12/2014 on voucher No 19875) with a box containing not the original promised make & model but a Chinese make compressor from which even the sticker of MRP and other details had been peeled off. Despite of our protest he insisted that the make promised has stopped manufacturing and went ahead with the replacement. He thus has decamped with away our original working compressor (Brazil make Tecumseh Model 1390, S.No.69106/BC). 5. Even after installing this Chinese Compressor, the Refrigerator did not work. Now he said the sensor is not working and replaced the sensor as well with a spare readily available with him! Even after replacement of the sensor, the Refrigerator did not start cooling. Now he said the capillary is choked and did something and the Refrigerator started working. He took the balance amount of Rs.7240/- making it a total of Rs.8740/- including the advance already paid. When asked to supply an itemized bill receipt for the repair carried out and paid for, he said tomorrow, the office is closed due to New Year; he will deliver the same on 02/12/2015. He also advised not to load the Refrigerator for next 24 hours for testing. The itemized bill for the repair has not been handed over to us till date (12/01/2015). 6. The Refrigerator stopped working within the 24 hours test period without even loading and we again lodged the complaint with the Whirlpool helpdesk ([protected]) with the SR No. [protected] dated 02/01/2015. Now an authorized whirlpool person again visited on 02.01.2015 from the authorized service centre and said only Whirlpool service engineer who replaced the compressor will diagnose. We kept on pursuing with the helpdesk for the repair for which we had fully paid to Whirlpool without any receipt and took paid leave from our office for two days for 05th & 6th Jan 2015 to get it attended. No body turned up on these two days. 7. Even after escalation to the customer care executive with the Whirlpool helpdesk Mr. Purshotam Singh on 07th, 8th & 9th Jan 2015, there was no resolution and my Refrigerator continues to be faulty for more than 15 days now even after unnecessary replacement of working compressor & sensors and payment of Rs 8740/- to Whirlpool. 8. After having failed in repair of my Refrigerator in umpteen efforts by contacting the Whirlpool helpdesk([protected]) for the last more than 15 days, it was now requested to return my old working compressor (Brazil make model 1390, S.No.69106/BC) and refund of the amount paid so that I may arrange the repair from other sources in the market. 9. They have not repaired my Refrigerator after charging an exorbitant amount for which they did not give any receipt, decamped with my working imported compressor and now nether returning my imported Compressor nor refunding the amount charged. From the above, it is evident that Whirlpool authorized service persons enter the customer premises with the intention to coerce and cheat the customers. They are untrained & unprofessional in carrying out any repair worth the name. They carry out the repair by hit & trial, vanish with the costly original serviceable components by suggesting their unnecessary replacement, do not furnish bill for the repairs and thus harass the customers.

Rajani badrinath
        I Rajani Badrinath, from HAL area, Bangalore, purchased a Whirlpool master mind Refrigerator S. N. INA[protected] Model No. 12886 on[protected]. The Refrigerator got a problem of cooling and on the bottom area there was no cooling and upper area there was substantial cooling. This problem is from last two weeks i.e., fro dec 2014. I lodged a complaint at the customer care with complaint no. Bg [protected] and a technician Mr. Imtiaz from Authorized Service Centre attended the complaint and told me that the some board is not working and he will get a new board from company. next day he came and replaced with other board, surprisingly which is not a packed board. he tried for some time, and he told me that he received a defective board from company. He said we have to wait till the company send a new board. i asked him to put back our old board, so that the fridge will work(at least upper part is working properly and down part has not sufficient cooling). he said he is putting the old board and after some time he said the fridge is not working. finally the problem was worsen and now i cant even switch on my fridge. it is gone completely. he said once the new board comes, the problem will be fixed. now, they are not responding to my calls, its been 5days now, each and every day technician will come on the same day. I was working from home or putting leave for those people and they are least bothered to give me any response about the new board. I spoke to the so called manager Jeffrey and he said whirlpool don't have the stock for the board. I am confused how come a big company like whirlpool does not produce that particular boards. I called to the toll free customer care again and they said the complaint status is still open. They are also saying that your warranty period is finished and you cannot question the whirlpool people. i agree that the warranty period for other parts has finished whereas the warranty for compressor is still there because its only 3 years 9 months old fridge. Please let me know, if the warranty is finished means why your technician touched my fridge and why he made it worse. Please tell me what I need to do now? The manager, technician both are not responding to my phone. You are requested to take necessary action for my refrigerator problem at the earliest. Rajani Badrinath [protected]

[Jan 08, 2015] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whirlpool India — manufacturing defect [Resolved]

suresh balachandran
          Report on whirlpool washing machine SURESH B LAWRENCE SCHOOL QUARTERS LOVEDALE OOTY – 643003 TAMIL NADU PHONE: [protected] Dear...

Whirlpool India — Complaint against Whirlpool Service Center [Resolved]

ajayexcise007
          Dear sir, I had lodged one complaint on 12.06.2014 and a reminder on 05.01.2015 regarding malfunctioning of a semi Automatic...

Pravin Prasad
          Dear team, I bought Magicook 20C oven on 14/09/14. After few weeks the oven started problem. Earlier we are able to cook cake in 20-25 mins but now even in one hour it can't get cooked. After several complains(PT [protected]/PT [protected]/PT[protected]) the issue is still pending and service centre employee is saying that it will take more than one hour to cook. Even after one hour only upper part get cook or say burned and inner part are still in semi liquid state. The technician at Muzaffarpur location are non coorporative and the service engineer came are always in hurried. They are just to skip the issue. Hoping this is issue will get resolved soon. --- Pravin [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Jan 04, 2015] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Jan 07, 2015
          Dear Pravin Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We've escalated your complaint to the concerned department. They will be in touch with you shortly. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

magima
            I am Umarani residing at Palani town in Dindigul district. I purchased Whirlpool washing machine model no;13811 & Serial no;INF[protected]NXT 621P-R.DIVA) from vasavth&co, Palani as on 01/01/2013 (bill no;[protected]). The representative of authorised service center V CARE of Pollachi-642 001, was installed the product as on 04/01/2013.At the end of the year 2013 i observed that there was some noise from inside the machine and immediately I was made a complaint with the seller Vasanth&co about the noise.As upon my complaint they send representative (machanic) to rectify the complaint. The representative checked and observed that the product was initiallyinstalled by the V CARE representative without removal of the iron clamp which was initially fixed by the manufacturer under the machine for the safety transit of the product.The machanic informed the matter to both me and the Vasanth&co manager Mr.Vijay and removed the iron clamp for smooth running of the machine and assured that any defect in future will be rectified by the company.But, after two months some other defect was arised, that was, leakage of water under the machine and complaint was made by me the Vasanth&co send V CARE persons and they attend the complaint and after that the machine makes abnormal noise from the drum, and again complaint was made by me and the V CARE removes the old suspencer replaced with new one.Unfortunately the complaint was not rectified but, now a new complaint was lodged by me with the seller Vasanth&co that, the product was stopped its running and totally defective from 09/12/2014.So, I met the seller today for claiming a replacement of new product for the defective one soled for me.I had been disturbed with your defective product with manually and mentally.Hence, please make arrangement for replacement with in 15 days to avoid legal action before the consumer forum which will affect your goodwill.

navin k j
              I have purchased a Washing machine Model No. 360H-GRA vide Invoice No. SLF 02A[protected] on date 07/03/2014 from CROMA, Anna Nagar, Chennai-40. It is very disgusting to write that since the day i have purchased the Washing Machine, it has not been working good continuously for more than a month. Problems are coming regularly and i got it repaired three times within period of 8 months. Hence, my complain may be lodged for poor/ bad performance of your product and it may be replaced. Otherwise, I will have no other option to go to consumer forum for inconvenience cause to me after purchasing of your product.

Anagha Charkari
                I had already submit my complaint on 25.11.2014 but you don't give me any response so now I going in media for that matter. your constomer care people not give proper answer and not give registration no. of my complaint. Your agency name Aryan Ent. and Ms Reshma More and Area Manager Ajay not response properly to me and never pick up the phone so take action against them in media.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 08, 2014] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Dec 16, 2014
                Dear Anagha, Please call us on our CRM number 60008558 or [protected] and also drop us a mail at [protected]@gmail.com listing your complaint, contact details and/or complaint number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

lizanne
                  i had purchased a brand new whirlpool refrigerator and they delivered it with both the rear legs broken and dents on the left wall of the fridge. i am awaiting a replacement for the same ever since i files a complaint . according to customer care the replacement should have been done in a weeks time and it looks like their week has more than 7 days unlike a normal week for others. Looking at all the complaints of others in the complaints blog, the weeks replacement they promised me means 1WEEK = infinite days. Hopeless. i will never ever, as long as i have air in my lungs refer this companies products to anyone and infact try to educate everyone possible to best stick with brands who they can trust and not experiment with something they are not sure off. The day when i bought this fridge, my instinct was pushing me towards LG and somehow the saleman in the unilet store convinced me to take whirlpool. i regret not going by my instinct. As for the problem on hand i guess i will just have to live this piece of crap since i cant throw out . This is me writing all of this after i had given up all hope. the next thing i would expect is a miracle. Hard earned money going down the drain right in front of my eyes.

Whirlpool India — whirlpool ice berg fridge board complaint [Resolved]

KSUDHAKARARAO
                    We purchase whirlpool iceberg 310ltr elete corban model fridge on[protected] .It is not working we gave the manual complaint...

Whirlpool India — Problem with Fully automatic Washing machine Gearbox and poor after service team response. [Resolved]

hardikc.thakkar
                    I bought Fully Automatic top loaded washing machine from Next Showroom, Empress Mall Vapi at around Rs.18000/- We used for...

pankajsac
                    I had purchased Whirlpool Ace 8.2 Stain free washing machine on Jan 16, 2014. In October it developed a crack by the side of dryer when it was drying clothes.For the past few weeks I have been trying to get service done so that the damaged body part can be replaced.They are saying sometimes that plastic is not covered but the whole washing machine is made of plastic body. Also there is no mention of that in the warranty card. It excludes only rubber and plastic accessories (like tube and stand). The whirlpool service request number is BG[protected]. The service request was handed over to third party company www.caretelindia.com. They are asking for Rs 2500 to Rs 3000 from me to get the service done.

varun82
                      I purchased a Whirlpool Magic Cook Microwave on 26 Jan 2014 from Big Bazare, I have only used this machine less than 10 times in this period. On 10th Nov I found out that it is not working and is giving an error message on the display so lodge a complaint on the given customer care number. Tech visited my home and said it needed a part replacement and the part will be replacement in 2 day. Since today (18/11/2014) I did not receive any update from whirlpool, so I made a call back to the customer care number. Just after the I made to the customer care center I got the call from the same tech who visited my home for the complaint saying that they do not have the part available and the microwave will be replaced and I have to pay Rs1500 for the replacement. The product which is not even a year old and still under the one year warranty but the customer have to pay for the replacement of the machine. What Kind of warranty and service is this? It means Whirlpool is cheating with customer with their bad products and extremely poor service. Now, I don't want the machine, as I don't want myself to be trapped again with whirlpool. I want money back so that I can purchase some other machine. Please help us on this. Thanks, Barun [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 18, 2014] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2014
                      Dear Varun Singh, Please call us on our CRM number 60008558 or [protected] and also drop us a mail at [protected]@gmail.com listing your complaint, contact details and/or complaint number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

Krishnan Bharanitharan
                        Dear Sir/Madam, I have Purchased Top load washing Machine 360' last two weeks and i requested to you for demo on 12th November 2014. But today 17th no body came for the demo. So i request u to send some person for demo. Whirlpool branded and propeller but services is very poor! i[censored] are not providing as services will not purchase this Brand in future. For your Reference: my Reg. No: CN [protected], CN [protected] & CN [protected] 1. First time your person came late and he informed to office machine Not Delivery (lie) 2. Second time Ayanavaram religion team mentioned Door closed without Customer Knowledge (Again lie) 3. Third time today complete demo as per CC, but not done so fare! This kind of works really Somme to Whirlpool band only. (Person Name Mr.sasi & Mr.sunil team) please improve and give good performance to us.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 17, 2014] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2014
                        Dear Krishnan, Please call us on our CRM number 60008558 or [protected] and also drop us a mail at [protected]@gmail.com listing your complaint, contact details and/or complaint number. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

LAXMINARAYANA UDUPA
                          above product purchased by me on 25/11/2012 is not functioning and going out of order every fortnight. Your company is not able to fix the problem... everyt ime temporary solution is given it goes off again... the machine will be out of warranty on 25/11/2014.and it appears to me that it is a ploy to push off warranty period. Kindly appreciate that we have not given any clean feed back on last 2 or 3 visits made by your mechanic and we had made it clear that the machine is under observation. This time while logging complaint we have placed our request for replacement. Kindly treat this as my formal on record request for replacement of the machine which could not stand even the warranty period. Kindly make note of my demand act act on it immediately. Laxminarayana Udupa, [protected] [protected] [protected]@ymail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Nov 15, 2014] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Whirlpool India Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2014
                          Dear LAXMINARAYANA UDUPA, Thank you for sharing your complaint details. We regret the trouble you have faced. We've escalated your complaint to the concerned department. They will be in touch with you shortly. Warm Regards, Whirlpool India

poonampurnendu
                            Dear Sir I am a customer of fully automatic whirlpool whitemagic wasing machine . I am leaving near chennai having pin code 601201. My registered mobile no is [protected]. I had made a complain through customer care in the month of sept'14. Then complain is attended by following centre Sri Ragavendra services No-1/92Munivel Nagar, AATHUR Road Karanodai, chennai-600067 They have taken approx Rs 8000 /= till date. But till todate my wasing machine is not working condition Lot of water leakage from bottom of washing.. They have changed wash tub. damp valve . Even they are not attending call also. In this case i don't have option other than i have to put my complain to consumer's court against worlpool. Even after this mail if worlpool is not going to act then i will take this issue with various forum. With best wishes PURNENDU KUMAR B-2 HITECH CARBON TOWNSHIP GUMMIDIPOONDI, 601201, Tamil Nadu
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Whirlpool India — Denying to renew AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract ) of Washing Machine [Resolved]

parag3gwl
                              Hi, I purchased Whirlpool fully automatic washing machine in 2010. Since then every year i am taking AMC of that machine....
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Rakesh Shubh
                              I lodged the complain to repair washing machine vide SR no. HR[protected] on Monday 3-Nov. Engineer visited same day and informed some part needs to be changed. We were informed it will be repaired within 2~3 days. After that no one turned up to repair the machine. while we are checking status with engineer, we r informed parts not coming from company. Rakesh Saini +91-[protected]

[Nov 07, 2014] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.