Widerinfotech, Sabarmati, Ahemdabad — Proof reading or making fool

I TOOK PROOF READING WORK FROM WIDERINFOTECH, AHEMDABAD.

*******See below attached photos of their work page.
Half of the language is Spanish, in blue ink and rest half is english, mostly black ink...
They expect indians to correct Spanish in proof reading work.********

THEY TOOK RS 3000 from me for registration. First their executive said, you will get 15 day to finish the work. But when I received work, the email said complete it in 7 days, after many complaint they send a new mail, after four days, and gave me 14 days to do the work.

They gave me 250 pages to Proof read in 14 days, each page had 65 to 70 lines.

When I started doing work I realised that it was less proof reading and more of typing work.
Each page had 65 to 70 lines and on every page 6 to 8 lines were missing. All my time went in typing these lines. I hardly had any time to do proof reading and correction.

The tell you that the work is in English but actually on every page out of 65 lines at least 30 to 35 lines are in German and Spanish, and these people want us Indians to correct German and Spanish also, without any knowledge of it.

I was aghast to see that out of 70 pages I completed before quitting their work, at least 6 to 7 pages had around 50 to 55 line which were totally wrong and senseless.

They are FAKE COMPANY and all FAKE EXECUTIVES.

Due to all these reasons and all their fake promise I quit their work after working honestly for 10 days..
Its a total waste of time and they will never return your registration fees.

THEY ARE MAKING FOOL OF EVERY BODY.

DON'T GIVE THEM EVEN ONE RUPEE. CHEATS..

Ahemdabad