Wise Man Power Kolkata — job offer

Index no: sk/08
Kerala
India.
Dear faseehul lisan azhikalakath
I have pleasure in confirming our offer to you of the position of marketing execautive your starting month will be september 2019.
The offer is subject to receipt of references which are satisfactory to the company and proof of your right to work in the singapore.
The offer is subject to the company receiving a satisfactory medical report. For this purpose you will be required to attend a medical examination with the company’s medical advisor.
We request you to confirm us your availability by phone or email for this meeting. A dedicated manager has been appointed, phone no. Is +91 [protected] and email is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly ask for miss. Sania khan who will be your contact person throughout the process.
The offer is made on the understanding that you hold professional and/or occupational qualifications and you will produce evidence of these qualifications prior to your commencing employment with the company. It is also an express condition of this offer of employment that you retain these qualifications during your employment with the company.
Company: diseno =singapore
Post: marketing execautive
It is a condition of this employment that you are free to take up and carry out the work offered to you and that you will not be in breach of any express or implied terms of any contract or of any other obligation binding upon you. The companysuit -30, level-20, center point, south boulevard, mid valley, kuala lumpur-59200
Phone: +[protected]. Email: [protected]@wisemanpower. Asia
No: c -1101/cuk/1149+/ 27189/2010
www.wisemanpower.asia
Suit -30, level-20, center point, south boulevard, mid valley, kuala lumpur-59200
Phone: +[protected]. Email: [protected]@wisemanpower. Asia
No: c -1101/cuk/1149+/ 27189/2010
www.wisemanpower.asia
I attach a detailed contract of client with full terms and conditions applicable to your position and the company handbook. If you have any queries regarding this letter please do not hesitate to contact me. If you wish to accept the offer, please sign the duplicate copy of this letter and the contract attached and return them to me as soon as possible.
Please find the processing charges below:
Sl. No
Courier charges
Inr 2000
Total amount
Inr 15000
Please pay the above amount for your medical processing, post that we will process your application along with all the documents with the embassy.
Nb : please carry the following documents along with you to the india counterpart office:
1. 4 coloured passport size photographs with white background and 70% face coverage.
2. Colour scan copies of front & back side of passport.
3. All educational/ academics certificates/degree/diplomas.
4. One updated resume.
5. 2 references names of your locality for pcc.
6. Work experience certificates.
Kind regards,
Michelle leong
Manager hr

I have got a job offer letter like this from a man power company name wise man power location in 216 3/a ajc. Bose road kolkata. Please i want to know that, is it genuine or fake.

Comments

The Company is genuine, I applied 3 months ago.
and i was issued flights tickets for malaysia for final round of Interview.
but due to my personal reasons i could not attend the Interview.
This company on their behalf did their job nicely.
judy joy's reply, Aug 14, 2019
Is it true
anithas fazil's reply, Sep 14, 2019
Is this true pls tell me
Inclouds's reply, Sep 20, 2019
It is a fake company don't believe them. Don't pay any money to them trust me.
Shushrut Prabhas's reply, Oct 11, 2019
Have you paid 15, 000 earlier..? Send me your flight ticket and offer letter for
MUJHE BHI 3 August KO offer letter Mila HAI
Mai BHI confused Hu ki genuine hai ya fake
It seems to be fake. Don’t give them any money. Ask them to proceed for the visa first then deposit money.
In company website, kolkata address is 31, Sundar Mohan Avenue, Kolkata - 700014.

Please verify and give me clarification.
Suresh El's reply, Aug 26, 2019
Did you verified?
I too had confirmation letter from them for jama Singapore.. They asking me to come Kolkata for interview and medical. They are really genuine?.
Chandran Selvam's reply, Nov 1, 2019
can you share me the letter be cause i also received call from this consultant for the same reason
Chandran Selvam's reply, Nov 1, 2019
and you received any call from that JAMA company?
HI,

I also got the same offer letter, not sure about it .

Raj
Ahammed Rebal's reply, Sep 11, 2019
Hi brother r u elected as applied job role
Hi this is noosa I'm also getting call later I'm not sure it's true or false please give any body information
Even i got this letter twice. First they offered 80, 000 INR per month and when I said this is too less and I can earn this much in India itself, they sent another offer after a week ... this time salary close to 2.25 lacs per month. All this w/o any interview or anything. Its fake!!
Hallo भाइयों मुझे आपलोगो से बस यहीं कोस्चन पूछना हैं इस कम्पनी से कोई अभीतक सिंघापुर गया हैं क्या
Please response this message
It is pakka fake consultancy they are playing frod game. Don't believe them anymore.
Even I got Three times like you friends, did any one attended interview in Kolkata, pls let me know.
They offered first 1800sgd, after negotiation within 24 hours they send confirmation letter with 3200SGD, how can we believe this. Even I got one call from internet (+8244) whether it is true or not. They forcing me to come for interview to Kolkata, and I have to pay INR15k.
Pls mail me if anyone attended (venkat.[protected]@gmail.com). Thanks
Akksshh Shayy's reply, 4 hours 29 minutes ago
I did bro i attended
They are fake i paid thr amount now they are playing game. Im.not getting contact with the representative which i have to discuss for the visa process
Akksshh Shayy's reply, 4 hours 28 minutes ago
Same they did with me we hve to take action +918446002752 whatsapp me even i paid 15k
Dear All i went and came for that consultant, its pakka fraud, even i paid 15 last week only for JAMA company employment purpose
i Paid 20k for a job in canada.
now my co ordinater Aryan Khan is not picking up the phone.
I have started getting a feeling that these guys are fraud since it has been 4 months i havent received any visa or anything.
Dont pay them a single penny, its a humble request too u all..!!!
By the way im thinking of storming their office one day.
Akksshh Shayy's reply, 4 hours 27 minutes ago
Same like you they did with me we have to take action towrads them contact me +918446002752 whatsapp ne

Wise Man Power Kolkata - job offer