Woodland — Woodland active women jacket

I purchased a jacket from woodland store located at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh and since I first weared it I noticed its fabric is sticking to my cardigan n sweatshirt.
Manytimes I complained regarding this fault at the store from where I bought it but they didnt took it seriously n they just say we cant do anything regarding this, it may be the default piece u got.
But I didnt paid for d defaulted piece then why should I compromise.
I think woodland should look into this matter coz people trust n dts vy we spent money to buy.
I request Woodland to plz solve my issue n replace my jacket which z worth Rs.12000.

[Jan 19, 2017] Woodland customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shruti bharmauria Jan 19, 2017
I m attaching a picture vd torned fabric n wool coming out from it.
Its really ridiculous vn v see such a big flaw from such a big brand.

Comments

My shoe colour going too much dull. Please see in the photograph. Purcahse before 4-5 month. No any polish applicable on this shows

I bought shoes from Ahmedabad It burst what can I do pl do needful. Pl call me on my m. [protected]

This is regarding on jackets in green color I purchased from Woodland sometime back, what surprised me is the quality of the product.
I gifted this to my mom this winter and on 1st wearing itself she got some skin rashes.
When approached doctor we could see some greasing on the cuff, and suspect has caused this infection.

I am very surprised on quality of this product from woodland and would expect someone to do something about it being global brand.

Keshav

Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002