Zomato

Mr. Gunjan Patidar
Chief Technocrat

View More Information...

Load

Zomato related photos (4037)

Zomato Complaints & Reviews

mohit.1455 on May 20, 2018
Hi i took zomato treat subscription in which they server treat with order from treat member restro, and they charged once for it. I did the same but didnt recieved the treat when ordered from freshmenu. I ask the customer care person on chat, he said sorry restra is not picking up the phone and we cant do anything. I asked about his name, his name was sourabh and he jus disconnected the chat, when i asked to transfer the chat to sup, he denied for that too. Thats was the case of worst customer service. Never trust zomato for this. They are doing fake promises behind this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2018

[May 20, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Mohit,

Kindly provide us with the order number. We'll get this checked and reach out to you at the earliest.

Zomato — food spillage [Resolved]

Shuba99 on May 20, 2018
    Hello, we ordered dinner from main land china - orion mall yesterday through zomato food delivery.
    Date - 19th may...

Anshul1011 on May 19, 2018
    I have ordered a food from dominos through zomato app of rs.1313 today on 19th may 2018. They have accepted the order and started cooking in the kitchen as per order status.

Later on i got a call from dominos that they can’t deliver the order because it’s out of range and they cancelled it. The store manager (Devang singh) of dominos 4dsquare mall in ahmedabad didn’t talk properly and i was amazed this is the customer service. After this i requested the chat support of zomato and then i got a reply then it’s been cancelled so they can’t do anything.

I also requested a call back from zomato where i got confirmation to receive a call soon but i have not received.

My only question if they have accepted the order then have to deliver it and also zomato service to his regular customer was very poor. I got to know only half n hour back where we r sitting hungry.

Pls help me in this

Hi Anshul,

Nish-1990 on May 19, 2018
      19/5/2019:, 1835 hrs
      Order number: [protected]

The order was placed through zomato app, restaurant accepted order and gave a call to me straight informing it cannot be delivered with in the said time and will take 01 hour more. I informed to cancel the order and informed to support team of zomato through chat support. They told me to wait till the time mentioned on app which was 19:2. I informed them that the restaurant confirmed they cant deliver, but support team insisted to wait. I followed the same. After the said time, informed support team that the food was not delivered. Again they told me to wait 10-15 minutes. Food was not delivered, no calls from restaurant also. Informed support again, told to wait 10-15 minutes. Waited no food arrived. I requested to cancel my order and get the money back, no reply.

Could you please tell me should i continue using zomato?

Zomato — incomplete payment [Resolved]

Ancy Reji on May 19, 2018
        2times money is deducted but still payment is incomplete and i didnt gt my stuff. I done my payment at 1:30pm and i also i...

Shirin Rana on May 18, 2018
        I had made an order last week from cakes and creams of 500 rupees. The payment gateway failed. However the amount was deducted from my debit card. I had lodged a complaint previously and was asked to wait for a week. But even now i haven't received the refund. Please return my money. Your service is very poor and i am sure that will never order anything from zomato
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2018

[May 18, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Zomato Customer Care's response May 19, 2018
        Hi Shirin,

Updated by Shirin Rana May 22, 2018
        I had ordered a cake from cakes and creams mohali through zomato website on 10 may.the amount was debited from my account.however after this deduction my internet stopped working and 2 minutes later I could not reload the page.i did not receive any confirmation of my order or the order no.i lodged a complaint to zomato immediately and I was told by an email that the refund would be done in 7 days.but it's been 12 days and I haven't received my refund.
        Hi Shirin,

Can you please share the contact number with us so that we can get this checked for you at the earliest.

Zomato — providing incorrect information [Resolved]

Rakshit Verma on May 18, 2018
          I ordered food from Biryani Blues. It was supposed to reach me at 2:00 pm. When I complained regarding that, the chat support...

Zomato — refund for 3 'payment failed' transactions [Resolved]

pujviv on May 18, 2018
          I have not received my refund of the amount deducted from my account for the orders which were not completed because of payment...

Vijay Movva on May 18, 2018
          The delivery guy comes to my appartment gate and tells me that zomato does not deliver food to doorstep. When i contact customer service, the response i get is "the delivery guy refused to deliver food to your doorstep" and these people charge for delivery. If i had the energy or interest to go all the way down, could i not just hop on a bike n go get food myself? I know i was lied to by the delivery guy. But the customer service does nothing. The delivery guy leaves without delivering my food or even letting me know that he is gonna leave. That is the exceptional level of service zomato provides. The delivery guys act like they and zomato are not one and the same. No responsibility on their part and no accountability from the customer service. I m still trying to understand why they have a customer service if they can't even get their delivery guys to come to my doorstep from my appartment gate.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2018

Zomato Customer Care's response May 18, 2018
          Hi Vijay,

Please share the order number with us so we can look into this on priority.

Zomato — zomato blocked my account [Resolved]

Sia 03 on May 16, 2018
            Yesterday i had ordered food from zomato and the restaurant rm where i ordered they delivered me a rotten food nd when i told...

Zomato — service

lastbench on May 16, 2018
            Im from chennai i owe a restaurant was keep on trying to register my register with zomato... I have tried them to contact...

ruben123456 on May 16, 2018
            I ordered from zomato on may 12 2018 i order thick shake one vanilla shake and another was kaju draksh shake then i paid online. After i received food 40minutes after i got thick shake like water and straw was also like normal cold drink. I was so embarrassed in front my family. Then i contacted with zomato and they where just apologing me. But i need refund and i felt like i was cheated that that day. Hated zomato service so ridiculous. Never use this service you will find better food on swiggy. My orderno was [protected].

[May 16, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I order on 11 may 2018 around 11:20 pm and got incomplete order when I asked customer care he said we are sorry and we are unable to reach the restaurant. Whqt kind of behavior is this towards customer.Now what do zomato guys expect that I order once again and wait for 1 hour.
            My order Id is [protected]
            The delivery guys didn't get all my products. I called zomato and they conferenced the call to this guy, who abused me with all bad words in local languages. I have all recordings of the call and even zomato guys have the same. I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR.

Till Now no one called me or helped me

Gev Sidhwa on May 15, 2018
              I placed my order at 12:31:04pm and it is now 1:52pm and i have still not received my order... My office lunch break is over thanks to the delivery boy/rider (Vinod sadhu kharat [protected])... He does not even have the courtesy to pick up my calls... Is this zomato's level of customer service??? I want my order canceled and my online payment made for this order (Rs. 250/-) refunded please.

[May 15, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Late service, bad food and cheaters

Zomato — the customer support refused to help [Resolved]

sashwat ghai on May 15, 2018
                I have ordered food from a local restaurant named 'be bukhadd'. The restaurant failed to deliver my food. After a couple of...

Zomato — food bills without gst details

hrudaya143 on May 14, 2018
                Ordered food through Zomato from Restaurant Al Khansah Bellandur Bangalore of Amount of Rupees 5000 and i supposed to reimburse...

Zomato — refund for food cancellation [Resolved]

Sumaiah Jameer on May 14, 2018
                Hi team,

On 12/05/18 evening around 7.30 i have ordered kfc through zomato. Due to some inconvenience order...

Meenutanvi on May 13, 2018
                I was first time ordered food through zomoto by using credit card. I entered the promo code new50. But i didn't get any offer. My order id is [protected]. So please check and revert.

Payment summary
                Taxes ₹15
                ₹315

Issued on behalf of
                Swagath grand
                Near radhika theatre, ecil road, moula ali, as rao nagar, secunderabad, a s rao nagar, secunderabad.

[May 13, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zomato — amount deducted from my paytm wallet [Resolved]

Rushi Solleti on May 13, 2018
                  Hi team,
                  I have tried to place order from my zomato account but when we reached the payment page system showed "webpage...

Ajay001995 on May 13, 2018
                  I have ordered cake from creme n crisp through zomato. When called the creame n crisp they said price is included gst that is half kg cake is of 400₹. Now zomato charged me 400+72 (Gst). When spoke with zomato they said it is restaurant concern but restaurant said its zomato matter because they have prices including gst. Also delivery man didn't gave me the bill from creame n crisp. Zomato is running a scam and frauding people. Also ordering from zomato online shows price higher than actual.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2018

Zomato Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2018
                  Sorry to hear about this, please help us with the order details.

sam cool on May 12, 2018
                    They have policy for refund amount in 5-7 days but it's now two weeks my refund was not initiated.
                    I had made two orders which was declined by zomato clients and amount got deducted it need to be refund in 5-7 dyas as per the policy of zomato but they are not returning back my amount.

Worst services ever received from any food services.
                    Please get it resolve, i am struggling with financial problem.

[May 12, 2018] Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My amount got deducted but the order is not confirmed..even there is no message from zomato service