Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car related photos (1773)

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Rishabh.libra
Hello there,
I booked this car and they are charging me 10000 for some under body damage which was not caused by me. When i gave the car it was alright and delivery person has accepted the same and when i opened the app in the night they were asking me for 5210 extra money and now there are telling me to take legal action against me may they have forgot we also consumer court or social media and even worst one of my room mate is a blogger so i will make sure now. I will drop their clientele by at least 1-2% with me.

Rishabh

[Feb 09, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yash Nirwal
    Sir there is car and it's damge and car is creating many problems and car is there about 8months and i have complained 2 times and i talk to car owner also he is saying m nhi harta rha car ko i say many time to car owner but he doesn't take action pls help there is a many problem car is standing at my parking. Its fully damge rohini sec 24 pkt 25 near bikaner sweet
    I hope u will take action soon sir pla help

car damage

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Nooru_sk
      Hii
      I had booked a zoomcar many time and had a good experiance but on one day i had booked a car at morning 5 am it was dark and i was in urgent so i had not inspect the car and pick up the car and while returing in drop location i got to known the front tyre had punchured and i then call the customer care and tell him the case she suggest to change the tyre but i said it i had no time we just drop the car at location and ended the trip.

But on next day i recevied a mail that i had 8500 outstanding amount and my security depoait of 1500 had deduct by zoomcar

I call to customer care and they said the tyre was punchured i said yaa i have told you earlier so for this you will take 10000 then he said you have damage the car and this are the part you damage front trye, back tryre, gear box, side mirror and back covering of trye this all where fake i had not done this but they said our agent had send us this report then i said okk just give me a number of that agent but they refused.

Now i got a email form legaldesk from zoomcar that you will be charge as crimial and legal action will be taken if charges are not paid and i had also reply to legaldesk zoomcar but no reply yet.

These are the detail of my ride
      Car no. Mh43bg5591
      Drop off point home
      Initial rental 1500
      Security deposit 1500
      Outstanding. 8500

[Feb 08, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rkpandey123!
        This is to bring to your notice that today on 27th jan 2018, at around 11:30am, I tried to unlock the PEDL cycle at ginger society PEDL station pimple saudagar, pune 411027.

The cycle never unlocked yet trip had started. Even after several attempts, the trip didn't end and it continued deducting money from my PayTM account!

After Rs10 were deducted from my account, I transferred all my money to my friend's PayTM account. But ZoomCar didn't stop deducting money or end the trip.

I raised a complaint on this website before (Refer: https://www.consumercomplaints.in/zoom-car-b111572/page/114#cl1849192 and Mr Wasim told be there that they have ended the trip from their side and they will refund the money. Hence, I transferred money back to my wallet from my friend's account. Zoom Car deducted Rs19 from my account and STILL DIDNT STOP! Mr. Wasim lied to me about the trip being ended from their side (I have attached the screenshots too in my reply on the link provided above).

Then immediately I transferred my money back to my friend's PayTM wallet. Then finally after 1Day 6Hours 10Mins, the trip was finally ended! (I never got any refund though).

But next time when I used PEDL on 1st Feb 2018, Rs33 was deducted from my wallet instead of Re1 (Rs32 was additional amount from the last buggy trip).

So, in total, Rs61 was deducted from my PayTM account even though I never used PEDL service. Please refund me my money.

I am attaching the screenshot of My Trips history and my PayTM Passbook as a proof of the deductions. Please cross verify and refund. Thanks.

Cycle no: 100375
        Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
        Paytm linked mobile number: [protected]
        Excess amount debited: ₹61 (Cycle never unlocked so i never used it).

Zoom Car — damage charges and cleaning charges

G.S Reddy
          Zoom car is choose the cheating way to earn money.i have booked the car on 5.2.2018-8am while iam picking the car the car...

Zoom Car — pedl cycle - not able to end trip

saikatroy99
          The pedl details mentioned below:
          Cycle no. 101663.
          Email - roy. [protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile no. Booked with:...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Car Rental

Nagaraju150793
          I had booked cycle with pedl @greenwood park extension, new town, kolkata,
          But i couldn't unlock the cycle to ride nor could i end the trip to book another cycle. Please end trip as soon as possible. I was already charged rs.4/- even though i haven't used the bicycle for a single minute. Please address the issue and refund my amount.

Cycle no. 100969

pedl cycle not unlocked but trip ongoing

[Feb 07, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Nagaraju150793 Feb 12, 2018
          5 days ago i have posted a complaint which has been not resolved and today i am having similar issue with another bicycle 101487. I understand that there is a bug but could you fix that soon so that no one will face that issue in future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Taxi

Zoomcar — he's not responding properly and is very careless of payers money

RAJ KUMAR PEELA
            Hello!
            Am very much happy with your service, but an employee of zoom car named manoj reddy : vizag branch! He's...

iamskpatil01
            I had booked the car with zoom car on 06/02/2018 in bangalore, while booking the website displayed the car as automatic transmission and later the support confirmed it is manual transmission. Unfortunately i am not used to manual transmission cars.

On contact the support did not get proper response and i was told i will have to pay for 50% of booking charges due to no fault of mine. Attaching the screenshot of the website displaying the car as automatic.

Booking no: jps628d3n

misguiding website and cancellation charges due to that
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-07 20:42:18
            Zoom Car processed the Refund. Thank you, Shiva

Lock doesn't open even the trip doesn't end. I lost money and time. Customer care service is the worst.

RITU KUMARI SINGH
              Sir my trip started but the cycle did not unlock. Even the trip is not ending. The cycle is parked at a pedl point and locked still the trip is not ending. It is continuously charging the money for the trip. Cycle no. 100068.
              The cycle is parked at the pedl point so kindly end my trip from your side as soon as possible and do refund the extra charges imposed.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-10 15:27:52

[Feb 06, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2018
              Hello Ritu,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to write to us through our contact us page on the application or website to end the trip or for any refund issue.

Wasim
              Zoomcar
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Swami655

I was trying to book a pedl cycle in Mahindra City, Chennai. But by mistake, i booked a wrong number cycle (Cycle number:100058). Now it is not getting locked and i cannot cancel the trip. And my money is also being charged as it is connected with my paytm wallet. Please see to it asap.

Contact me @ [protected]

Zoom PEDL Reg No: [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Zoom Car — driving licence rejected by zoomcar

AmishM
                  I booked one car from Zoomcar few months before and just before pickup time they canceled my booking and reason being my driving...

kuldeep parampalli somayaji
                  I borrowed a zoomcar few weeks back and for my bad luck it met with an accident, in which on the highway my car was hit by another car from the backside and there was a minor damage on the backside of the car. According to the zoomcar accident policy they have fixed rates for all the damages caused. Without mentioning about the costs they have paid to repair the car, they are harassing me to pay an outstanding amount of 10, 000. Today they have issued a legal notice to pay 10, 000, without mentioning for what severity of the damage i should pay the outstanding amount. Zoomcar is cheating the customers by this.

I didn't receive the refund of Rs 3000/- against my BOOKING ID # JPS627FBC from zoom car, even after several emails i didn't any reply from there side.

Sushil Sananase

By mistake i unlocked wrong cycle. On date 02/02/2018 in pimple saudagar even i mailed you on the same date but cycle is still unlocked.. And it's still billing and i'm even unable to book another cycle please look into the matter.

Cycle no is 100549
                    My phone no is :- [protected]

Please lock my cycle immediately and refund the amount..
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-13 14:56:52

[Feb 05, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hello Sushil,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to write to us through our contact us page on the application or website.

Cycle no.102122
                    The cycle is not locking...i have started the trip at 4pm I want to end it at 8 but the cycle wasn't locking so i parked as it is at pedl station trip was also not getting ended so please solve the issue as fast as possible...as i haven't any money at paytm so i wouldn't like to pay the extra cash to u.

First Forum

I am pintu mondal with my account mobile no: [protected].

I had booked a pedl cycle on 2-feb-2018. I kept the cycle on a pedl stations (Where there were already almost 10 cycles where there) but still i was unable to 'end my trip'. On 5th feb i am getting rs 100 outstanding. This is not fair things as this is a technique fault from your sides.

Please help me on the above mentioned things.

Pintu

Contact-[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-14 11:29:55

Hello Pintu,

Hello Team,

I am in search with PEDL and I want Cycle availability in Kharadi and ViManNagar in Pune.. I am so exited about cycling..Could you please let me know when it will available.

I have search cycle nearby me from kharadi but it seems that it is not available near it..Please do needful actions and start it in Kharadi

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Dhruvanshu
                        I under signed dhruvanshu parmar tried to access pedl zoomcar bicycle yesterday in aundh pune. Via paytm qr code, i unlocked the cycle and my trip started but the cycle lock wasn't unlocking the cycle. My friend and i tried opening the lock for nearly half an hour but failed to unlock it. Further, the website wasn't even ending my trip. Sorry for the action, but my paytm account also has been deactivated due to uninstallion of paytm app. Since last night, the website still shows the trip acting and not ending it, though i tried a lot number of times. And today morning, its asking me to pay 30/- though i havent drove the cycle for a second. Sorry for the inconvenience but i didnt exactly remember the cycle number. What should i do? Please guide me.
                        Thanking for cooperation. Hoping for best from ur side.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-09 02:48:28

Hello Dhruvanshu,

Updated by Dhruvanshu Feb 06, 2018
                        Ok. Thanks for the kind help
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

clishin25
                          I have mistakenly unlocked wrong cycle number.

I have been keep mailing about this issue for past few hours.

Each time zoom pedl is sending mail to enter phone number and cycle number and i replied few times.

Even now it is charging me for each half an hour.

I'm unable to end trip and book another cycle.

This is my first try and got disappointed.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-07 18:05:44

[Feb 03, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2018
                          Dear User,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you were unable to unlock the cycle.

Kindly share the cycle number and other details by emailing us at [email protected]

We shall have a check and do the needful.

Sowmya
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Shanmugam Saravanan
                            I booked a cycle 102836 from hsr layout. The trip was started but not able to unlock cycle.
                            I had try many time to lock the cycle and end the trip but system showing timeout. I had raise complain in customer case but they do not call back and 10 rs withdrawal from paytm cash.

Cycle number 102836
                            Name - saravanan
                            Area - hsr layout, bangalore
                            Date - 2nd feb 2018 @ 04.40pm onwards

Team should revert transaction. And stop charging without valid trip...
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-10 06:31:42

Updated by Shanmugam Saravanan Feb 02, 2018
                            Zoom Car — unable to unlock cycle and end trip

I booked a cycle 102836 from HSR Layout.The trip was started but not able to unlock cycle.
                            I had try many time to lock the cycle and end the trip but system showing timeout.I had raise complain in customer case but they do not call back and 10 Rs withdrawal from paytm cash.

Cycle number 102836
                            Name - Saravanan
                            Area - HSR Layout, Bangalore
                            Date- 2nd Feb 2018 @ 04.40pm onwards

Team should revert transaction.And stop charging without valid trip...
                            Zoom Car Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2018
                            Hello Shanmugam,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry that you were unable to end the trip. Upon checking, we see that the trip has been ended.

Kindly share the below requested details for us to process the refund.

- Paytm linked mobile number
                            - Email ID &
                            - Screenshot of Paytm passbook, which depicts the amount debited.

Wasim
                            I tried to unlock the cycle(102701) near NIFT Bangalore but I was unable to do so and the trip started. Now I'm not able to unlock the cycle or either unlock the cycle and they are deducting my money from past 17 hours. Please return my money and also fix the bug.

Cecilia Crasto
                              On 31 jan, i started a trip with cycle 100387 in pune. On start trip the cycle did not unlock. Manual intervention also did not work. I tried for 15 minutes, and then clicked end trip. The trip did not end. I tried for almost 45 minutes and gave up. Lodged 3 complaints on the website, but did not get any call back. The meter kept ticking. Rs. 10 was deducted from my paytm. Today i get an sms that my total bill is 92/-. How is this possible, when could not unlock the cycle and then could not end trip as well. Request you to please look into this and reverse the complete amount.

Mobile number - [protected], name - cecilia, location - pune aundh.

Cecilia
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-14 11:34:49

[Feb 02, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hello Cecilia,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Paras Malviya
                                I am struggling to end trip since last 18 plus hours, as i could not able to unlock at all.

On top of it, pedl is continuously charging money through paytm balance which is exhausted.

I have tried to end trip multiple number of times. Also i have tried to unlock the cycle, but that too is not working.
                                This is frustrating and sheer waste of time,

Please help asap

Tata Motors
                                  Fraud job and joining
                                  (2 hours 29 minutes ago)
                                  Woodland Relocation
                                  abusive dealer and threatening for life
                                  (2 hours 34 minutes ago)
                                  IndiaBulls
                                  loan balance amount showing incorrect
                                  (2 hours 50 minutes ago)