Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2166)

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Zoom Car — Zoomcar app does not allow user to link citrus wallet which is the only cash back option [Resolved]

Shyam Prasad Panuganti
Zoomcar mobile application just doesn't allow users to login to citrus wallet which is the only cash back option that they...

ankushchourasia
I have been charged for over speeding above 125 km per hr. They have not communicated to us about this during multiple discussion with them. I asked explicitly if we need to follow some policy or protocol but they did not mentioned anything then. I contacted customer care to relax the fine as i was not aware, however they are persistent that we should read the policy and they can't help. Pure case of fraudulent behaviour and cleverly designed scheme to cheat customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017

[Jan 22, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
Hello Ankush,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We do not have any hidden charges, which is not intimated to the customer. The charges are mentioned on our policy page and the same is intimated to the customer in the booking confirmation email. As the details are shared in the confirmation email, it would be difficult for our team to state all the policies, hence, these are shared in the booking confirmation email.

Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Updated by ankushchourasia Jan 25, 2017
As a part of policy, your company, your supervisor, delivery person, customer care representative dont follow the code of ethics. They will not follow any check list while delivering the car, or during discussion even if you explicitly ask if there are any specific guidelines which needs to be followed. However while taking back they will do a rigorous check of the things which were not even mentioned during pick up. They tell you about the pre-existing scars and ask you to pay for it for damages.

They will tell you blatant lies that I told you so. They will not provide details of policy even if you explicitly ask. Delivery driver will ask you for unprofessional favour to drop some place nearby and will suggest I will take care of adjustment in KMS.

Zoomcar is cleverly designed to scam customers and charge unnecessary and inappropriate charges and make money. Please dont use zoom care because all the company is interested in making money by charging you.

They can charge you for anything like:

Rs 500 even if you are delivering the vehicles by 5 mins delay, because it is as per policy.
Even if you have delivered the car on time and you have not closed the trip on app they will charge you. They will not provide you details about the process anywhere and will tell you that since you have booked online. You should see the process online. They dont have the duty to educate their customer.
Rs 2500 if exceed the speed of 125 kmph for one sec

Dont use Zoomcar it is a big scam and fraud company

laddi saini
    My name is amandeep singh i opened a zoom car page and try to book the car and it booked but it is not the real page according to the agents of zoom car the link of page was c.zoomcarstaging.com and i lost 1800 rs so i just requesting please check the page so that no one other face the same loss which i have taken
    The page and process is same of zoomcar.com evan the booking od os also the same with original bookings
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 21, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
    Hello Amandeep,

Greetings!

We are sorry for any inconvenience, kindly share your registered email ID to [protected]@zoomcar.com for us to check on the issue and revert.

Sanjiv Jagdish
      Booking ID: JPS6VBGKP

CASE:351716

Booked a car on 2nd JAN & paid a refundable deposit along with the rental of Rs. 570. Total of Rs. 5570. Post completion of the ride I was informed that the amount will be refunded within 5-15 working days.

Spoke to the customer care several times over the phone to know the status on the refund.

Finally when on the 15th working day(20th JAN) when I contacted the customer care, They informed that the refund status is still showing initiated from their end and I need to wait until the end of day. If the refund was not received they asked me to reply to an email they has sent me as a test email.

I emailed the team on 21st JAN informing that the refund amount is still now reflecting in my bank account. Also I had contacted the customer care at the same time and spoke with a Supervisor.

This person asked me to reply to the same email with my bank account number and a statement copy for the purpose of investigation.

After I share all the required details, I receive a reply to the email asking for the 16 digit Card Number for verification purpose. Now this is ridiculous. Sharing the 16 Digit Debit Card Number is just not acceptable. Sensitive information like these cannot be asked for verification purpose.

No sign of refund anyways. As per the company's refund policy the money will be refunded within 5-15 days. No where in the statement its mentioned working days.
      What the company promise is not being delivered. Worst ever experience. The refund is still under investigation and I haven't received a concreted answer for the delay.

Refund on deposit not received after 16 working days
      Refund on deposit not received after 16 working days
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
      Hello Sanjiv,

Greetings!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We did check under your account and see that the refund is released back to the source of payment. As the refund was released on 02/1/17, the amount should reflect under your account.

Please revert if you need any further details, we will be pleased to assist you.

Mayank Dhuve
        Our car was booked from zoomcar at the Star point mall basement in Andheri East, Mumbai.The guy providing car lied about the minor damages about the car we booked (Honda City) but we figured it out and told them so he put on the checklist that there are minor damages and he himself put the interior is good in the checklist but it was not.Clutch in the car was very tight and uncomfortable.our Car was Honda City ivtec.While coming back from our trip, a truck crashed into our car from the back.We called 7 times the Zoomcar helpline but they were disconnecting again and again.We took the car to the Basement and told Akshay(so called senior over the office of Zoomcar at the Star point mall basement) about our problems.He said himself his number is always off, so how are we able to contact any one in case of accident or car breakdown? Their office is in basement, just 2 tables kept there and 4 chairs.Akshay(the name he told us) was very illiterate and rude in behaviour.Helpline number is not available.Luckily no one o[censored]s were hurt.
        Please take serious action against Zoom car for not providing proper helpline for people like us who faced car breakdown, we would've faced serious injuries but thank God we all are safe.But we faced mental trauma at the Starpoint mall basement office of Zoomcar.Please don't ignore us and take some action against Akshay and Zoomcar.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It is disappointing to receive such feedback from our customers, as we always strive to provide a great zooming experience to our customer.

In regard to the car condition. Please note, we do follow a strict protocol in ensuring that our vehicles are maintained well. We have been working on this issue and are taking corrective measures, to ensure such issues are minimized and we provide a hassle-free experience to our customers.

In regard to the escalation raised on the behavior of the fleet executive. Appropriate action will be taken on the concerned executive, as we believe in serving the customer well and do not tolerate such behavior.

At Zoomcar, the safety of our members is our priority. In the event of an accident or a vehicle breakdown, Zoomcar is 100% committed to providing the help you need to get back to zooming quickly and safely.

Request you to kindly share us your booking details we have the issue checked on priority.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

ubaid muhsin
          My booking got cancelled due to submitting of duplicate license on 2nd of jan, dey ask for adhar card even i submitted dat also but dey dint accept my booking.i paid 9000.today is 20th of jan...its been 18 days till nw i didnt get my money back...im realy happy with the facilities dos u r giving to the customers ...but its realy disappoinment dat u r not serious about the refund procedure..its not fair to keep customer to waiting for long...so kindly please payback my money...
          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
          booking id :JPS6VBG3
          Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
          SRY..BOOKING ID IS -- JPS6VBG38

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand your disappointment with the cancellation.

We have strict policies regarding the driving license as that is the only document we verify for customers to avail the service.

The refund has been initiated back to the source of payment. The amount will reflect in your account in 5- 15 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays).

Please feel free to revert for any further assistance.

Farhan Mohamed
            True face of Zoomcar, Wrong commitment and take money from you and adjust towards other dues...Harassment by zoomcar: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0B-d...

I called customer service team again, to check if my problem could be solved. I got again a false commitment that i will get an IMPS link today for my money transfer back to my account, (Rs 990 autocancelled of Honda Jazz, which was committed to be refunded back to my bank account). I was happy but then suddenly i got a call from Zoomcar delhi, where the supervisor told we cannot do it Sorry. You fools do not learn from your mistakes. Twice wrong commitments you have given being a big player in India market. I think wasim the supervisor is 10th passout, who is not willing to listen at all and other executives are 7th /8th passout passing time there...!!!
            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello Farhan,

Greetings !

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We understand that our team did reach out to you and addressed your issue.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience. Looking forward to see you Zooming soon.

Zoom Car — Fine charges [Resolved]

muthuacer89
              Hi Team,

Zoom car complaint number [case:346360] (Late fee)

As per the detailed telephonic...

Zoom Car — LATE FEE + LATE Charge (JPS6VXA9K) [Resolved]

Vijayraj Dhanajeyan
              As I am individual I don't have policies to take Zoomcars, But Zoomcars has policies, They charged late fee 165 Rs per hour...

Zoom Car — Refund amount

Swapnil Dhumal
              12/01/2016
              Zoomcar.
              I'm following with up with zoomcar over a month now.
              Its been mail trails and phone...

Milton Dass

This is to inform as i was driving down from Ooty towards Khalatty hair bends
              on 23 hair bend, I was driving down, Zoom car ecosport banged like a CARROM board Crash, i Just missed with Kids.

My question why do you give cars to such person, When he doesn't know to drive properly, as the car was stuck in a beam and radiator water was leaking, then to this person trying to drive,

Note. This person have experience driving hill stations, he was over speed when driving up/
              Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2017

[Jan 11, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017
              Hello Milton,

Greetings from Zoomcar!

We are sorry to know about the incident. We are glad to know that you are not harmed in anyway due to this incident.

In regard to the escalation raised, please note that we do not tolerate rash driving. We believe in safe driving and we expect our customers to follow the same.

Request you to share us the vehicle variant, number, location, date and time if possible. We will have the complaint escalated to our concerned department to check on the concerned person responsible and to take strict and severe action.

Please rest assured, we will surely act on the complaint raised.

Zoom Car — Overapeed [Resolved]

Shahrukh50
                Booking id : JPS6VXRIH
                I had overspeed the car due to an emergency situation as i had dropped the patient to hospital.br...

Zoom Car — Incorrect Charge for Damage (Minor scratch) and Issues a damaged car without side mirror

yasch
                Hi this yasch narmani, I booked Zoom car (Ford Figo) with booking ID-JPS6VFMFQ, they confirmed my booking 8 days prior to...

Zoom Car — Refund processing [Resolved]

Lakshmi Narayanan Venkatesan
                I booked a zoom car on 01/01/2017, Booking ID : JPS6VBZF0.
                I was charged Rs.[protected] towards security deposit &...

Zoom Car — Overspeeding fees [Resolved]

AbhiPanda
                I booked a car on zoomcar.com for 3rd Jan 2107 for a day. The pickup was in Delhi airport.I returned the car next day same...

nicholas george
                The latest case registeration number with zoomcar customer care is 325782. I had rented a Ford ecosport for a weekend trip to mysore. I noticed a bit of wheel misalignment while steering opon taking delivery from Eements mall branch Thanisandra. I informed about my finding to the Zoomcar incharge or assistant. He took a test drive and told me its all fine and that the car was just checked. Upon reaching our destination I got wheel puncture in the back left tyre which I fixed. After driving for a while the front right tyre got worn out in the middle of the highway causing a bit of panic. Replaced that with the sparetyre. I called zoomcar for roadside assistance, the team from ford advised me to take a cab as the front left tyre was also completely worn out due to misalignment. The zoomcar customer care executive also advised taking a cab whose fee will be refunded. I have submitted my bill for Rs3800/-, a few months back and still not have received any refund. Kindly do the needful.

[Jan 03, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                An accident was caused to our vehicle ]by zoom car no KA 51D 6878 in banglore on 31/12/2016 by around 11:30pm. Our car was damaged badly in the rear due to the rash driving of the zoom var driver. The vehicle did not stop. Please provide assistance.

Vipuj
                  I had made booking (jps6vfoel) on zoomcar, the car was given to me at 7am and dropped back in half an hour i. e 7:30am due to trip got cancelled i had to return the vehicle.
                  The vehicle was returned and the fleet executive other than the one who had given me the vehicle at 7am had checked the vehicle properly and updated the details in the app with no remarks and the app showed that the security deposit of rs.5000/- will be refunded. after some time i got a email that all charges are covered by security deposit. when i called up the fleet executive to whom i had dropped the vehicle as to what charges were levied and then he says there are no charges, so i told him about the email i have received then he told me wait and on the other line he spoke to the fleet executive who had given the vehicle to me at 7am and then he informed me that he has written an email to the company that the customer has lost the documents, so he advised me to lodge a complaint againt the fleet executive and also helped me with the customer support number.
                  After speaking to the customer support number they are teeling me that the fleet executive has informed us that the documents are lost by the customer and whereas i had handed over the documents to the fleet executive available at 7:30am and also updated in the app regarding the same.
                  Just because the fleet executive wants to escape from his liability he has blamed the customer, and surprisingly the customer support are supporting the employee for his wrong doings inspite of all the evidence available on record with the company. how can a customer be blamed after the car is been dropped with due procedure of checking.
                  Due to such employees, the customer relationship is spoilt and brand image.
                  I am sure with this review the customers should be aware that zoomcar is cheating the customer and all the incorrect charges are being levied.
                  I do not recommend to use zoomcar.

Updated by Vipuj Jan 12, 2017
                  Taken action in Consumer forum against the Company and the employee.

Manojsreddy
                    I was given a car with no fc so practically the car has no liability in case of any issue. The rto in goa was not ready to allow me into goa for my friends marriage. I was stranded in the rto office for more than 3 hours in late night taking to all the dummy who do not understand the car is not legally allowed on road. Then i was promised of all the refunds and taxi charges but nothing worked. They are cheaters and the worst service providers. I am really looking to file a case against them. Jps6v4e0j

Shourya AashishRathor
                      My booking id is: jps6vfqfn, i had booked ecosport for 7 days for vacation. Only problem was with tyre which was not noticeable at when i took vehicle.

Vehicle was breakdown for more than 48 hours and informed to zoom car's customer care they did not help on the way & told that they do not have service in that area. After coming back to bangalore i have handed over vehicle to zoom car & requested to waive-off 2 days charges but zoom car is ont responding, whenever i call them they say, they'll arrange a call back... But i have not received any call & resolution to issue. Service is not good, only concept is awesome.

Updated by Shourya AashishRathor Jan 03, 2017
                      Booking ID: jps6vfqfn
                      No updates from Zoomcar. They don't answer properly & saying that they'll arrange a call back by senior team members. But they do not call back. Very bad attitude.
                      No update
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zoom Car — Zoom Car registered (KA51D-5722) vehicle hit me on road and runaway in Bangalore [Resolved]

IndiaUser2017
                        Zoom Car registered vehicle Number (KA51D-5722) hit me on road and runaway around 1:45 PM on 2nd January near K R Puram Railway...