Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Zoomcar

Having problems with Zoomcar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zoomcar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zoomcar

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zoomcar Phone Numbers

Zoomcar reviews & complaints page 2

[19 Nov 2022, 23:50 pm] After locating the car with a lot of difficulty since it was parked at a slightly different location than what gps was pointing to, we were unable to unlock the car.

We tried multiple times with both the methods primary and alternative from the app, but it kept erroring out

We tried calling customer support as it was suggesting in the app, but no executive was picking up the call.
br...

Hi. I am in Coimbatore right now and wants to rent a car through zoomcar. I have uploaded my all documents which is mentioned in the app and waiting for verified. Still my profile is pending and I didn’t get any messages regarding verification. So i requested to verified my profile so that i can book car on rent.
Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked the car booking id: JPSN799ZB. I booked the car on and have returned the car to the owner but zoomcar is not allowing me to end my trip and charging extra even though the car is with the owner in the given time

Dear Zoomcar representative,

I was trying to get my account verified to make car reservation, I did upload all the required documents but for past 7-8 hours my account verification is still in progress.

Can you please help me to get my account verified, let me know if i am missing to get my account verified.

Please find my account details below:
      Name: Imthiyaz Basha D
      Phone number:[protected]

-Imthiyaz.
      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a car through zoomcar for the period 12th 3:00 AM to 13th 11:30 PM, the booking id is JPSN7NEZ6 amounting to Rs. 4465. The trip was not even started as the car was not able to unlock from app, and we called the owner also in which he said that I also cannot do anything as from the Zoomcar app only you'll be able to unlock. After which we tried calling Zoomcar support also but at 3:30 AM no one was there to pick up the phone. Now Zoomcar is saying that I have driven the car and not giving me back my money.

After there was no support from anyone, we booked another car JPSN79J0C as the owner said on the call that we would get a refund for the previous booking. You can track the GPS of this car(JPSN79J0C) and see that we immediately left Delhi on 12th Morning for Nainital and we returned on 13th Night.

Also, they are asking to make additional payment of Rs. 1484 for some made up charges.
        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Could you kindly look at my profile verification request? I've been waiting for more than 4 days and haven't received any updates. It still shows review in progress.

There is no email address for customer service on the website.

I wrote an email to [protected]@zoomcar.in, but it bounced.
          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been forced to pay and extra amount of Rs 1513, 2 weeks after submitting the car.
            I have been sent a legal notice to pay citing vehicle has been used for manner other than those agreed and acknowledged by me at the time of booking.

The owner of car has rated me 5stars and fleet executive has checked the car, fuel was 100percent . i have submitted car 4 hours prior.

I urge zoomcar to provide valid explanation or refund the amount
            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a booking on 07 November booking ID - JPSN7NJB3.

However, at the time of arriving at the pick up location of the car, I noticed the car having been damaged all around especially the boot was dented badly that it would be difficult to close the boot once opened. It was not a desirable car to be driven for the trip I had planned for.

I did not even start the car and the manager at the site was not available too. I recorded videos and took photos of the car before leaving from there deciding not to proceed with the car.

I demand a full refund of my trip which I paid for 21546 Rs online. I have raised multiple complaints via the app and email to which I am yet to get resolutions for. Instead am getting more emails to pay additional fee for something which I have not even used!
              Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The booking no JPSN75FAF was made on 16th Jul 07:30 AM and the drop was done on 16th Jul 11:30PM for a Maruti Swift MT petrol Car. (screenshot attached below)

Suddenly we see that zoom car has charged us an inconvenience fee for Rs 25000, against which no valid data was given. We did raise this concern to your customer support team on 27th August itself and they did raise a ticket internally and also said that they will process...

My zoomcar account has been deleted for no reason. I have tried to reach zoomcar on many occasions but there is no response from zoomcar. There is no direct way to talk to a customer executive. I have written complaints from the app too but yet no response. Due to this i'm unable to make any further bookings. Please see to my problem as try solving it as soon as possible. Thank you.
                Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hlo zoom car my name is sameer saifi i m the zoom car host vehicle number UP14EA9288 mobile number is [protected] ticket num is 1512292 i have complaint many tym but still i m facing same problem of not register by mistake i have deleted my account but rght now i m getting problem so plz ASAP please resolve my problem. thank you zoom car

Booking id : JPSN79PLM
                    we have reached give location but car is not available. Cancellation/modification is also not available. Pleas solve the issue as soon as possible or provide the full refund amount
                    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked zoom car on 25th Oct 2022, Hyundai Creta MT Diesel, having registration number DL1C Z5190.
                      The fastag was not working, when we called the executive he said you pay the cash and upload the bill it will be refunded.
                      I did the same and they denied saying that they can't refund the amount.
                      Herewith I am enclosing the receipt of payment for your reference.

Request you to do the needful at the earliest.
                      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

During the trip I spoke with agent to get replace the front 2 tyres. Those 2 tyres are keep loosing the air couple of times - I raise complaints to replace the tyres. Zoom agent agreed and approve the tyre replace and they said I will get refund the amount after end of my trip.

Two times car suddenly stoped in the middle of the road - I called customer care at spot and got roadside assistance and car inspected by zoom agent advice with refund of 3000 rupees during my trip.

I submitted all my bills during the signing off of the trip. Attached all bills.

It’s been 15 days since I have not gotten any kind of message or refund credit to my account.
                        Take this seriously and process my refund.
                        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking was in month of August 16 2022, on 12 Nov 2022, I got mail from zoomcar regarding Outstanding bill pending, and they will file case against me if I will not pay, first, zoomcar do whatever you want, there no customer support call service to talk about issues, secondly I have already paid fair amount, and after my trip there was no payment backlog, I have also talked to car owner, he also told me it's a scam
                          Booking I'd - JPSN7E50F
                          Mob .no. - [protected]
                          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a legal notice from Zoom car- "Legal Notice | SWAGATAM SENGUPTA | JPSN702P4". Previously the "whatsapp legal" team approached over whatsapp and very casually, like we are buddies, started asking for the money back by a vague deadline with no consequences explained. Now you this legal notice was sent on November 9 stating that i have a deadline at November 7, 7 pm to pay back the money. So to be clear, they want to create a time machine...

Zoomcar fully faked they said the car pickup evening but second time tell car recieved second days I call evry time but his answer different I am frausted zoomcar I never rent car again zoom car my 22000 thousand gone and costomer service not received my call I call. many time I never seen this type of fake service
                            Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please verify my profile asap so I can make a booking.

[protected]@gmail.com
                              Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For the payout period of 31st October to 6th November I have penalties of amount 20854.15 Rs of charges levied which is non sense.kindly check.
                                Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a booking on 1st nov customer has travelled only 4kms and returned car in 3 hrs I had a dought and went and checked all the tyres were replaced with old once and spare tyre was robbed and music system was robbed and parts near engine was reassembled. I have complained this to host support any they were just extending it and no resolution from there side.