Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2551)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

I made 5 bookings on 2020 for personal use and zoomcar executives never gave a car with fuel even when I paid for the service...
I made a booking through zoomcar on 7th September 2020. During my trip, I filled fuel of Rs 1500/-.
The car Which is...

Delay in processing refunds, which have been pending for more than 4 months.
Location: Coimbatore Zoom car outlet (near airport)
Called several times but not picking call.

[Jan 14, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund for booking ID JPS6N1UTAis still not processed.I had cancelled my booking in July and it's been more than 6 month and still I am waiting for the refund amount.
    Refund of security and booking amount
    Refund of security and booking amount

Cancelled booking JPS6N4633 dated 05.12.2020.
      Completed booking JPS6N4N1C dated 28.11.2020
      Completed booking JPS6N43KT dated 23.11.2020
      Refund pending for the all these bookings. Issue raised through all possible platform but still no action taken.
      Refund pending for completed and cancelled rides

I had cancelled my booking on 20th Nov. As per Zoomcar policies, I should have received the refund within 30 working days....
        We booked Zoom car 7th Dec2020 and we cancelled immediately... Total 1391 was paid from credit card... Since we cancelled...
        Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Car Rental

The issue that I...

I booked a car from Zoomcar and the rear right tyre blasted while I was riding on highway even though there was nothing wrong on the road. After that car became unmoved so I called zoom support and they arranged the trolley for it.

Now they are asking me to pay inconvenience fee for amount of 38000 and damage fee 10000 where there was not my fault as I was driving with 20 speed while tyre blasted, and I saved my life.

I haven't damaged anything until the car tyre has been blasted.

JPS6N67P6
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2021
        No steps has taken and marked as resolved

[Jan 13, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than a month since my last booking with 'Zoomcar'.
          I was supposed to get a refund of Rs. 2110/- which I haven't received.
          There has been no update on it. I have sent two emails concerning the same using 'Contact Us' option in the app.
          There is no way to call them either and I haven't received any response from them despite 8 to 12 hours response time that they claim in their website.

I booked the Zoomcar on 19th November 2020 to travel on 23rd November 2020 at cost of 4030/-. Due to unavoidable situation,...

Booking id - JPS6N409S

Please refund my amont immediately
            Refund not yet processed

Updated by Concentrix Jan 13, 2021 No response no call backs no customer care service from zoomcar

I, Pawan Newar had booked a Renault Kwid Automatic with registration MH43BP7810 via ZoomCar from 11AM to 11PM on 21st October,...

I booked zoom car in end of November. Till now I didn't get my refund.
              Booking id: JPS6NFH56
              Booking id: JPS6NFIJR
              Booking id: JPS6NFIHO

Total: 7955.

This is not a small amount and it is too late. Please refund my amount.

[Jan 12, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed a zoom car trip on 26th June-2020 and refund of ₹2, 166/- is not initiated yet. If you could please help me get rssolution will be much appreciated and make my life happier.
                Refund Pending of Inr 2,166/-

I rented a car from Zoomcar in Bangalore on 29th Nov and was charged Rs. 10000 /- on my credit card. Had to cancel the booking and got an intimation that Rs.6362 will be refunded in 30 days . More than 45 days and haven't got the refund yet. Unable to reach them on phone and text emails no response.

I have made a booking on 30th october 2020, completed the booking on 29th november 2020 . My refund amount of 5000 INR is pending from 45 days. Zoomcar promised to complete my refund within 30 days of trip completion.
                    Kindly Help me to raise a legal action against zoomcar or tell me where can i file FIR against them

Booking ID :JPS6N2K8Q

Completed 2 booking with Zoomcar on August 2020, but still not received the refund of past 2 bookings.
                      ID: JPS6ND4YP
                      ID: JPS6NDSVB

[Jan 11, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Total refund amount Rs.5998

It has been more than 60 days zoomcar hasn’t processed my refund. This is against booking cancellation (JPS6N26AD).

Refund pending due to trip cancellation on 1 November 2020

ID: JPS6NTT7H
                          Amount: INR 15, 938

Multiple proofs of cancellation attached