Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Prajwal.p.r Gowda on Oct 1, 2018
I already complained 2 times... And its been 35 days still these worst services who are robbering in d name of zoom car ltd still didn't gave my money back... Atlest till 25 days of my booking i was able to talk to zoom car care... But now if i call it get disconnected... These are d ppl who are robbering ppls earned money... So please do something to get my money from this worst pvt compony... And please post this in their page so one should use these zoom car and be frustrated like me... The service is d worst service... They don't check the car before giving to customers.. Which made me stuck in a dense forest for 5 hrs...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-09 10:51:27

[Oct 01, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Prajwal,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your booking ID at [protected]@zoomcar.com, we will have a check on the issue and will do the needful to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Ashish_1510 on Oct 1, 2018
    I started my trip on Sep 30, 2018 and when I am tried to end the trip at the same location where I got the cycle, I am unable to end the trip. App is telling to park it at the PEDL station. However, this was my first time and the PEDL station is very far from where I picked the cycle and started the trip. I tried calling the customer care however there is no option for PEDL. You can also check the trip starting and ending point of the PEDL for the confirmation that I parked it at the same spot where I unlocked it.
    Cycle No - 3244848
    Booking Phone number - [protected]
    Booking City - Bengaluru
    My trip has already been for 20 hours and I have been already charged Rs.120.
    I have even registered a complaint at the same time through email and I have still not received any response from the Customer Care.

No one is willing to take care of my problem. Very pathetic service from Zoom Car and I would not recommend anyone to go for the PEDL services.

unable to end pedl trip (cycle no: 3244848)
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-03 11:58:24

Updated by Ashish_1510 Oct 01, 2018
    THIS MISTAKE IS FROM ZOOM CAR'S END, IF YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING YOUR CUSTOMERS TO END THE TRIP ANYWHERE (ONLY AT THE PEDL PARKING) THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO NOT ALLOWED THE PERSON WHO PARKED THE CYCLE (FROM WHERE I PICKED IT UP) TO END HIS TRIP. ALSO, I SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO START THE TRIP FROM THAT ANONYMOUS PICKUP POINT.
    Hello Ashish,

Updated by Ashish_1510 Oct 01, 2018
    Already registered my complain through https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/contactus. It has been 24 hours and only getting automated replies. MY ISSUE STILL NOT RESOLVED. ZOOM CAR HAS DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    NO NUMBER TO CALL AND NO RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL.
    Hello Ashish,

We understand your concern here. As you have raised a concern, our team will have a check on it and revert with an update regarding the refund and trip.

Zoomcar
    Regular problem with pedl cycle. On 25th trip end and message recd but again showing trip in continued and fake outstanding.
    Cycle number 3213325
    Station: porwal road abhilasha society
    Pune
    No any reply to mail which addressed to @feedback as a well as @support
    MAHENDRA CHAVAN

chavan1610's reply, Sep 30, 2018
    Yet not resolved
    Hello Chavan,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on a priority.

Zoomcar
    I have booked a pedl cycle at around 2:30 AM, I am not able to end the trip from last one hour.
    Please help, money is continously getting deducted and I am not able to end the trip. My cycle number is 102195, please help me asap as it is 4AM and I cant leave cycle anywhere.
    Hello Ajay,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on priority. Link: https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/contactus

Zoomcar
    Pedl cycle no.100623 while unlocking it got unlocked but while ending my trip I was not able to lock my cycle as the knob on the lock is missing, so I am not able to end my trip.
    Hello Miloni,

AmitSinghal2788 on Sep 30, 2018
      I started the trip on pedl at 8:22pm on 29th september and after around 25 mins i parked it at a reserved parking lot. I tried to end trip after that till now atleast 15-20 times but no success. It has already charged me 162 rupees.
      Also i have tried it to stop as different times of the day but it didn't work.
      Could someone please look into it.
      Cycle number : 3168852
      Name : amit singhal

pedl trip not ending from more than 24 hrs
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-07 18:58:11

Hello Amit,

Zoomcar
      After finishing travel through Zoom pedl from indiranage metro to jeevan bheema nagar, the trip is not ending via app. I have to pay excess money (9 times). There is no number or email we can complaint about. It happens two times. Yulu is better compared to zoom pedl though their prices are high, their app is excellent and genuine.
      Hello Simhachala,

Zoomcar
      I have lock my zoomcar padel cycle within 25mins but it took additional 40 mins to end my trip and charge me 300%. It's very unethical and time consuming.
      Hello Chandi,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sports & Recreation

Milind Baxi on Sep 30, 2018
        I picked cycle at3.29.. I came to pedl karvenagar station... And tried to end trip before one hour.. It did not accept.. From that point onward i waited for 25min.. Then frustrated locked and went... Afterwards i am informed that they are charging for 6hours... Please waive off so that my account is cleared.. My paytm account is also unable to use for this..[protected]

cycle no 3229639 dr 29 sep not ending trip
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-04 13:25:34

Hello Milind,

Greetings!

We are sorry that you are unable to end the trip. Please park the cycle at our hub. Kindly send an email sharing your trip details through our contact us page. We shall have a check and resolve the issue. Here's the link for your reference - https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/contactus

Zoom Car — I am unable to end trip of pedl [Resolved]

Rishikesh Poddar on Sep 30, 2018
          Cycle no-3212223.. I am unable to end my trip from last 24 hour.. I was used cycle for 3 hrs and i have already pay for it...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

savitr on Sep 30, 2018
          No account Delete option after logging into account.

Very suspicious replies from customer service.

They avoid addressing direct questions with direct answers - keep suggesting irrelevant options.

Customer service refused to delete account information from their servers - after multiple requests.

My personal data has been leaked and has been used for extortion so made multiple requests to customer service to delete my personal information from their servers.

This website might not be secure to hold personal information - very suspicious.

I used a zoom car cycle and I am not being able to end the trip since last 36 hours. I tried ending the trip at different pedl stations also. Cycle number is 3246008. It is continuously charging me money. Please help me end the trip urgently.
          Hello Abhishek,

Apple Apple mine on Sep 30, 2018
            I nagedra prasad from bangalore - i booked zoom car on 29th ( jps64dx55), to take my family to function at 30th 10am, we family member of 5 went to the location at 10 AM on 30th, we searched car for 15 min, car was not but in location it was saying car is present in the location. later i called customer care, executive informed me that she will call me back we family was there on the road for 30 min in hot sun waiting, later executive called me said car is not there and she will arrange different car, i was very frustrated, excutive informed me that with in 10-15 min she will arrange different car. again waited around 30 min, it was almost 1 hour waited in hot sun with my family.

Later executive called me and said causally that car is not available and to compensate she will be 500 rs zoom car credits, this is one of the worst and service they have. also they will refund the money with 10-15 days this was the service they give.

They would have informed me if the car is not there. i would have made alternate arrangement this wasted my time, book of car was at 10 Am at 11:15 they are saying dont have car.

company is so worst that they dont even have car if car is not there this how the company is working.

Now my money also got struck in the company they will refund after 15 days, also no car, i reached function with my family around 3 o clock where function was over,

i am advising to all the people is that do not take zoom car they have worst service they take money later they say they dont have car, will make your life miserable during that period of time which you have planned.

later i got to know same has happened to many of my friends also .

Really frastrated
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-03 10:31:18

Hello Nagendra,

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers.

We understand that it is very disappointing when the book gets cancelled. Due to a shortage of vehicles, we were unable to serve your booking. We did try to find an alternate, failing to find one, we informed regarding the cancellation. We will ensure that such issues are minimized in the future. We regret that we will be unable to compensate for the lost time, but, we will surely take rectifying measures. Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

In regard to the refund, we see that the refund has been released through IMPS and we have sent an email with a link to your registered email ID. Request you to login to your Zoomcar account and then click on the link. Enter your bank details and the amount will be instantly transferred to your respective account

or

You can initiate the refund by selecting the option " Get refund" in the application under the respective booking ID.

Ayushmaan Shrivastava on Sep 30, 2018
              Sir/madam
              I booked a zoom car on 28th September 2018 in Jaipur. Due to some hurry I didn't go through all the docs shown to us. After sometime we found some issues in the car like the AC wasn't working, speakers were not working properly. We even contacted the concerned person he told us to either return the car rather than replacing it. We somehow managed to travel with the same car. When we returned the car the person checked the file and found that RC was missing from it. We didn't even took the file out of the car. The person didn't even listen to us and charged us for an outstanding amount of Rs. 20000. How is that possible to charge 20000 just for a lost RC. This is strictly not acceptable. I request Zoom car to please look into this matter asap.
              The customer care number isn't working. I request you please respond and take actions asap.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-04 16:55:23

[Oct 04, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zoom Car — accident by zoom car [Resolved]

Aditya Rakesh on Sep 30, 2018
                This incidence is from Jaipur, Rajasthan. At about 23:50 hrs on 29th September 2018, Zoom car number RJ 14 TE 3868 tried to...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Car Rental

Bannu Divya on Sep 29, 2018
                From past 50 mind I'm trying to end the trip but it's not ending and in return shows as time out. I unlocked the cycle from one point and kept there only trying to lock but no use and there is no customer service number to call so that this can be end from their end

Please do the needful immediately as money is getting added

3218398 is the booking number after so many times there is use of ending the trip
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-22 15:18:21

Hello Bannu,

Kumar Rajmani on Sep 29, 2018
                  Cycleno.-3235605
                  I have beeing trying to end the trip for last 3 hour but it is not ending... After some time it is getting timed out... Trip cost is now 18 rs and i have used the cycle only for 32 mins and after 32 mins i have locked the cycle at pedl station and started ending the trip from mobile application... But still am not able to end the trip
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-17 13:39:46

[Sep 29, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Kumar Rajmani Sep 29, 2018
                  Please refund the pending amount
                  Hello Kumar,

Ipogautam on Sep 29, 2018
                    It very upset and frustrating moment for me. I am unable to end trip from past 3hrs. Even i did resistered complaint on? (I am at pedl station unable to end trip). Kindly take an action and do the refund amount. I will never ever again going to use pedl cycle.
                    Newtown kolkata db community market
                    Pin code 700156
                    Mobile number [protected]
                    Cycle no:3203538
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-02 06:13:02

Updated by Ipogautam Sep 29, 2018
                    They are looting us, by making fool.Pedl cycle is having many problems like trip started but not unlocked or unable to end trip which takes unnecessary time to cope up with the problem.Also it takes time, money and harassed the customers.
                    So they must have some customers support helpline number so that they can take immediate action.
                    They have already support feature but it takes lots of time to take any action, which cause extra time and money.
                    Hello Gautam,

Zoomcar
                    My trip was not complete in zoom car pedal so i cannot able to unlock the cycle, whenever i unlock the cycle kindy resolve the open complaint error is occured, kindly solve the issue
                    Cycle no : 100624
                    Hello Vijay,

Dhruv Sahney on Sep 29, 2018
                      I took a zoomcar that looked all fine when i took the video. When is started driving it the mirror on the left side fell apart without even an accident. For this false happening and carelessness of zoomcar i was charged rs.6000 from zoomcar. They refused any debate from my side and me being a student was threatened by legal proceedings without even my mistake. They not even reached a negotiation. Worst car rental app and worst experience.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-03 02:50:03

Hello Dhruv,

Greetings!

We are sorry if there is any discrepancy in the charges. Kindly share us the booking ID to have a check and assist you accordingly.

[email protected] on Sep 29, 2018
                        I have booked a zoomcar with booking id #jps64dbhu.

I have booked the car at 2:09 am. Before booking speed limit specified for the car is 125 kmph. After i have done all the payments and booking is confirmed i received a mail saying the car restricted to speed of 80kmph. Thus i cancelled it at 2:35am. Since there is break in zoomcar policy itself there should not be cancellation charged.

Desirable solution: no deduction from the refund amount.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-31 02:30:38

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2018
                        Hello Nikhil,

Greetings!

We are sorry if there is any discrepancy in the charges.

We understand your disappointment here. Kindly note, the government has made it mandatory to Install a speed governor in all commercial cars. It also adds an additional layer of safety for our customers. The pre-set limit in speed governor would be 80 km per hour. As we have installed the same in few of our vehicles, we will add the speed governor in our other vehicles. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do much here.

In regard to the cancellation charges, we did have a check and see that the booking has been cancelled by you, hence, you have charged as per the policy.

Zoomcar
                        I understand the booking is cancelled by me.
                        But cancellation charge can only be charged if zoomcar is not breaking their end of contract.
                        Before booking only information present was that speed limit is 125 Kmph but after booking i received a mail of speed limit of 80Kmph Which is directly breach of contract from zoomcar.

In this case I am entitled to get full refund.
                        I have parked the pedl bicycle at station at karvenagar. They deducted ₹12 for a trip of 18 minutes which is generally ₹3
                        as well as an outstanding of ₹66 was charged to me.
                        I want that to be removed because I am unable the unlock any other bicycle.

Hello Aman,

Deepika pardeshi on Sep 29, 2018
                          Cycleno.-3249830
                          I have beeing trying to end the trip for last 1 hour but it isnot ending... After some time it is getting timed out... Trip cost is now 6 rs and i hv used the cycle only for 10 mins and after 10 mins i hv locked the cycle and started ending the trip from mobile application... But still im not able to end the trip

The same issue is facing for cycle no. - 101570

Please resolve this issue asap. And don't charge us for the services which we haven't used it.

Deepika pardeshi

unable to end the trip for pedaling
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-30 12:30:08

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2018
                          Hello Deepika,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Srikatte on Sep 28, 2018
                            Issue: Promised an hour's extension but have charged late fee.

My Booking ID is JPS64S8L4.

I had booked a Tata Hexa for a short trip with my family on 22nd Sep 2018.

It was supposed to be delivered home (Kumaraswamy Layout) at 9 AM.

However I got a call from Zoom Car team (Spurthi) at 7:25 AM who apologized saying that car has met with an accident (one at Swagath Garuda Mall) and thus home delivery cannot be given.

We were more than 5 members so I did not accept Eco Sport option.

I then was asked to pickup from Rajajinagar. I said that it was too far. She mentioned that the only other option for 7 seater was in Koramangla (Sony world signal).

She also mentioned that I will be given 2 way cab refund. I also asked for credit for excess KM as I was traveling north of Bangalore and beyond and I would have to travel all the way back to Koramangala. She said that only one of them can be provided.

I also asked for an hours extension as I had to now travel all the way to Koramangala to pickup and drop back and thus dropping by 5 PM was doubtful. She agreed for 1 hour extension.

I took the car and finished my trip and reached by around 5:30 PM. I also got a call from Zoom car executive Mohan on whether I had returned the car.

I mentioned that I was in the parking lot and about to return. He also helped me fix the closing of booking by giving instructions to Jeevan (zoom car person on the parking lot).

I mentioned that app is showing that I have exceeded the end time.

He mentioned that the extension is available so not to worry.

The same was told by Jeevan but he asked me to call customer care to waive this off and make the payment.

I tried several times to contact the customer care but the call would disconnect upon pressing option 6. Finally I decided to take email support.

Those guys kept mentioning that Late fee is valid and as per policy.

Their support reply would be only once per day and I was getting emails from Zoom car to pay the remaining amount in which Late fee had been levied.

I finally entered the refund questions queue and asked the customer care executive to help me waive the late charges.

To my surprise, he said that I had denied 1 hour extension option with Rajajinagar pickup and thus late fee was levied!!! He also said that 300 credits were given as I picked up Koramangala. I argued saying that Zoom car had caused inconvenience by not giving vehicle on time and made me travel 11 KM to pickup the car. So that credits were given as an inconvenience as explained by Spurthi on 22nd Sep morning.

He said that no matter what, the decision is final and the charges have to be paid.

I have paid the charges and am extremely disappointed with Zoom car to have promised something and now talking policies.

Please help me refund the late charges and provide me justice.

They have to understand how to put oneself in customer shoes and ask what would they do if they were called 90 minutes before the car delivery time and given options to choose between a 15+km pickup point and a 10+km pickup point.

Updated by Srikatte Sep 28, 2018
                            I am talking about zoom car Bangalore by the way.

Yash Tobre on Sep 28, 2018
                              Cycle no. 3182894
                              I parked the cycle but before my trip ended someone took the cycle. So help me. I don't want to be charged for no reason. The app tells me to lock the bike. But now i am not near the bike. So i can't lock it. Help asap. I cannot reach to my bike now and lock it into a pedal station. I travel on a daily basis. So i won't be home until eve. And that bike didn't end trip before someone other came and took it. I had locked it before leaving so that means other trip would have been started. Help me or refund my money. Make it asap. So i won't get charged.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-02 23:56:21

[Sep 28, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hello Yash,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

Kishor Balwe on Sep 27, 2018
                                Sir/ madam

I am living at vastushree adrina bldg,
                                Mundhwa, manjari road, pune.
                                I took a bicycle and came to above mentioned area, but my trip could not ended as it was showing me message to park bicycle at pedl station only.

Since from last 5 years population density of this area got increased at very large and the city bus frequency here is very very low.

So i kindly request you to increase the pedl stations in this area near orbi school.

Thank you.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-10 18:33:02

[Sep 27, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hello Kishore,

shubham bhawsar on Sep 27, 2018
                                  I started my pedl trip with cycle number : 3169578.
                                  I am unable to end my pedl trip now. I parked the cycle on pedl station and physically locked it. The amount charged to me is increasing every hour. Can i please get a quick response on this?

Also, i have tried communicating this to pedl help but no success. Please can you resolve and respond to me with the fix for this.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-07 01:29:12

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2018
                                  Hello Shubham,

Krishna Pariyar on Sep 27, 2018
                                    Hello team,
                                    I had started ride and end the trip on 26 Sept 2018 at 08:08 AM for which It cost me Rs. 3. Amount deducted from Paytm.
                                    I did not raise any complaint regarding the same. But still on the next day when I try to start new trip it says 'Complaint open can not start new trip'. Please resolve this ASAP.
                                    Thank you.
                                    Cycle No. 3197521
                                    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                                    End trip time 08:08A, 269 Sept 2018.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-10-31 02:31:18

Hello Krishna,

Recently Discussed

5 hours 0 minutes ago
                                      Zoom Car
                                      Refunds are not processed , it's going to be around 2 months now since I have cancelled the booking
                                      17 hours 46 minutes ago
                                      Security Deposit Not Provided
                                      1 days ago
                                      no refund from 2 months
                                      2 days ago
                                      Refund not being paid
                                      2 days ago
                                      Zoom Car
                                      Unable to modify booking and no reply to mails