[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl service , pune

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Janhavi Sagade on Jan 17, 2018
Hello, this ia extremely urgent. I am using pedl service in Aundh, Pune. My cycle number is 101599.. I unclocked the cycle and my trip started since morning 8.30 am. And the cycle wasnt unlocked. I tried ending the trip but im unable to end the trip. Please help this is urgent. It been 8 hrs unable to end the trip. Please end the trip and refund my money back. And the most annoying fact is you dont have an instant helpline number service, in such discrepancies and emergency situations.
I request you to immeadiately end the trip and refund my money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2018
Hello Janhavi,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the trouble caused. We see that the trip is already ended. Kindly share the excess amount charged, Paytm wallet number and the above details to [protected]@zoomcar.com for us to have a check and do the needful.

Appachu
Zoomcar

Comments

Hello, this ia extremely urgent. I am using pedl service in Kharadi, Pune. My cycle number is 3199217.. I unclocked the cycle and my trip started since afternoon 1:30 pm. And the cycle was not able to unlocked. I tried ending the trip but i was unable to end the trip. Please help this is urgent. It been 4 hrs unable to end the trip. Please end the trip and refund my money back. And the most annoying fact is you dont have an instant helpline number service, in such discrepancies and emergency situations.
I request you to immeadiately end the trip and refund my money back.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2018

Hello Archana,

Greetings!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would request you follow the below steps for us to check on the issue.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

Appachu
Zoomcar
As I unlocked this pedl and it was damaged and I parked it there only from that time I am trying to end the trip and it is more than 2 hours and I am not able to end the trip. Resolve this issue as soon as possible. And refund the particular amount. My pedl no is 3200141
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2018

Hello User,

Greetings!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would request you follow the below steps and raise your concern.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”