[Resolved] Zoom Car — unable to find cycle that I unlocked by mistake

Madhura Pote on Jan 3, 2018
I am from pune and accidentally unlocked a cycle (100622) while checking the pedl app.
I am unable to end my trip as it prompts me to lock it first.
And i simply can not lock it because i don't even the location of this cycle.
There is no contact number for customer service.
It is 00.32 am and now my trip will continue till morning (Not sure till what time)
Please help.

Also, please improve app quality and add a feature to lock the cycle through app itself and not manually.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hello Madhura,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share us the cycle number for us to have a check and do the needful.

In case, there is an excess deduction of amount debited from your Paytm wallet. Please share the below details, we shall have a check and process the refund for the same.

Cycle No:
Email ID:
Paytm linked mobile number:
Excess amount debited:

The escalated issue is a known bug, our team is working on fixing it so that customers have a hassle-free experience. Request you to share us the request details at feedback.freshdesk@zoomcar.com

Awaiting your response.

Kiran.S
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Hello Madhura,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking we see that the trip has been ended.

Cycle No:
Email ID:
Paytm linked mobile number:
Excess amount debited:

Awaiting your response.

Kiran.S
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am not able to submit the trip with PEDL.

I started around 8am and trying to end the trip since 8.10 am

it's 10.58 and I am still not able to END.

Just stop the trip and Stop charging more money to me.

- Girish
KulkarniGB14@gmail.com
(You have my contact details)

Hello sir,
I have book cycle in pedl.in and
Cycle id :102656 its cycle not be end trip please help me urgently . I had parked cycle at around 10:25 AM on 26 Dec 2017
I am unable to end trip of my pedl cycle and the trip cost is increasing continuously as the app is not able to connect to paytm so it ia unable to end trip.

Cycle no 102069