Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Zoomcar

Having problems with Zoomcar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zoomcar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zoomcar

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zoomcar Phone Numbers

Zoomcar reviews & complaints page 255

I had done a booking with Zoomcar on 16/08/2015 at 2pm. without any prior notice the booking was cancelled 24 minutes before pick up time and no other car was made available. The compensation that had been promised was not delivered. I had to call them thousands of times for a month after which my concern was addressed. My plan for the weekend was completely jeopardised and my phone bills due to multiple cals to their customer support was addressed with 500 driving credits. I have lost trust on Zoomcar and never going to book again so those credits are useless to me. I want a feasible compensation from Zoomcar
Sep 10, 2015
Zoomcar Customer Care's response
Hello Piyusha, we deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. We will check with the respective department as to why the vehicle was cancelled 24 minutes prior to the booking start time and why they were not able to arrange for an alternative vehicle. We apologize that there was a delay in resolving the issue. We will ensure appropriate measures are taken to rectify such issues. In future if you need any assistance, kindly email us [protected]@zoomcar.com. We will ensure that the issue is resolved at the earliest. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have booked zoom car on on 26th of july and return it back on 27th July but even after that zoom car is not return my security amount which is 4475, we had a log conversation on mail and they apologies for the same for the delay multiple times in an email or in call even that I am not received my security amount I have all the proof of the fraud which is done by zoom car, please let me know how to make complain and how can i get my amount with interest. Nikhil Nigam +91-[protected] nikhil.[protected]@gmail.com
    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Again I sent mail to zoom car as well as tried to contact them through face book but still they are not replying me back... and not returning my amount..

Booking (id JPS6VCQZ9) went unconfirmed on Aug 21st, 2015. Refund (of Rs 10780) not completed by zoom car since then. First - August 21st : Zoom car did not confirmed my booking... though they had charged by credit card on Aug 21st. They said payment got stuck in payment gateway. Every time I had to call to check booking status ! Next day Aug 22nd, they said that booking is cancelled and you will be refunded. "If you need car make another booking thru mobile App.. huh !... " No car given that day and I had to make ANOTHER booking for next day Aug 23rd. August 29th - As I received no refund for my First booking, I called zoom car and spoke to Sangeetha. She confirmed my payment was received through transaction id 'ljlb3cxp3' and agreed to initiate NEFT refund to my provided bank details. Since then - I spoke to multiple zoom car representatives - Sharad, Sam, Simmons, Feroz, Asif Pasha.. and Sangeetha.. they all promised to call back but didn't. Zoom Car has not completed NEFT refund (CASE 7661) for booking id JPS6VCQZ9 for amount Rs 10780 till date and I am chasing these guys since August 22, 2015. Today Sep 5th - I got another email from Asif Pasha ZoomCar and he again asked my bank details for new CASE 9802 he created for NEFT refund. He again promised to call me back and it is 2 hrs since.. Again FALSE CALLBACK PROMISE BY ZOOMCAR ! Each time I ask to talk to supervisor.. they put me on hold forever..and eventually disconnect. Is this the way zoom car does business..? Greg Moran - CEO, Amit Kumar Sharma - CTO - Need your intervention.. kindly look into this at earliest. Vivek - [protected]

I Chethan.c had booked a zoom car on 25/8/2015 but I did not get any confirmation about the car neither did I get any details about the car but amount of Rs 32, 360 has been deducted from my account (my account no: SBA[protected] I have been informing them but they are not responding me properly so please do the needful .
        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking reference no: JPS6VCQG8. Date of incident: 23 Aug, 2015 10:00 AM Zoom car charged me vehicle damage and did not refund my Rs 5000/-. But I did not damage it. They did not inform me also about the damage also. When I checked why refund has not happened till now they I notice that they charged me for damage and without informing when I asked them why they did not inform me at that time they did not gave me correct answer. I don't know whether the part they charged me is present in their checklist which need to be filled before taking the car. I want the consumer forum to give guide lines to them and also ask them to refund money. So that they should not simply blame anybody.
          Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi there, My booking id is JPS6V7AZ4. Pick up time was 7.00am on Saturday. I went there around 6.30am. You guys told me that car is very dirty & we can't send it for washing. I told you to clean it manually. After 7.45 I noticed that car tyre have three deep cuts, which you guys didn't notice (after all its customer's work to check the car). Then you asked me to contact to call center guys. Very good communication from them, they don't understand Hindi as well as English also as they belongs to Bangalore. Next time I'll learn to speak Kannada before using your services. No coordination b/w call center & ground staff. Actually Ground staff is also suffering from this problem (as they told me). What kind of system or net conductivity you're using. Which is down from last two days. After this you guys send a car for me from another location at 8.45am. Again you guys didn't check it. I checked it & found the spare tyre was all damaged. Again call center story (very much disappointed). Then you exchanged the spare tyre from the previous car. I took the delivery at 9.15am, I drove it near about 100 mts & found wheel arm is cracked & you guys giving your vehicles to your customers in this condition (very good). Then again the same story story began (call center-me-ground staff). I kept patience & was watching your drama. It was a bit funny also. Then at last you told me to go to another pick up location to pick the car. I gone to bhikaji kama place from Saket. Then this time it was a third car in front of me & time was 10.15am. Finally I was talking with one of your call center exec & he promised me that he will raise a complaint against it & will send the complaint no via mail & msg, also promised me to arrange a call back from your manager. No complaint raised & I didn't received any call from anyone. When I was driving I called you, but no response from you. After all we are not your valued customer. Today at 7.00am when I came back to drop the car at bhikaji location. There was no ground staff. I kept calling you.. call center no was down. I waited for 45 mins on phone, no one received my call. Its tolled number, & what you're doing, see... then I contacted to Aayesha. She supported me & send your ground buddy.. the guy was full on drowsy. He told me that you didn't pick the car from this location, again a very good coordination. The attitude of that guy was very good as he's doing some favour on me. He told me to fill up the return check list. I was unable to do it as your app was down. I asked him for second way. He told me to contact to call center. I told him that they aren't receiving the calls. He kept saying to contact to call center (lol). Finally called to Aayesha, she told me to leave as she is gonna take care of my problem & promised me to call back around 1 o'clock. Sorry this time again I didn't receive any call (disappointed). Now what you gonna do, kindly tell me. Can I expect a call from some senior person?

A company executing in india without following proper norms and not providing proper documentation for the financial transaction. Recently i took service from this company in form of hiring a car. After everything is done, i looked at the receipt they are providing i was shocked to see the receipt doesn't carry in of the following information: 1. Mode of Payment. 2. Financial Transaction No.(Payment done through Bank). 3. No Tax Details. I contacted Customercare and request thrice to provide a proper receipt but they refused straight away and conveyed it's as per their policies. I am shocked to know it this is possible to issue such invoices without proper details. I tried contacting the number mentioned provided on receipt but it's not getting through and seems like it's not in working condition intentionally. Can you please look in to this... The company seems to be a Fraud.
              Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per the discussion with the zoomcar executive i have been informed my refund will be credited by the end of monday. But still it is not done yet. Altough, i keep sending the reminder mail neither i am receiving any acknowledeg nor theere customer csre responding .

I have booked a Zoomcar Scorpio on June. They taken 5000 Rs as security deposit. But after handover the car, They took more days to initate the refund and The didnn't refund the money as promissed. They given partially and said this and that charges applied. I felt very bad about their service and commitment. They are cheating the people. Please ignore the service from zoomcar. however i had send so many mails no reply for my refund and i had called several times. The customercar peoples are not repsonding.

I booked my booking on 14/06/2015 11:00AM to 14/06/2015 22:00PM, booking reference#JPS6EN1N2. Per company policy in black and white on their own website it's maximum of 15 days, however in this case it's over 15 days but no sign of refund of security deposit. Is this a trick to eat someone's money. It's certainly a great distress and painful experience with Zoomcar customer service for the last two days. I have been constantly trying to...

hey there, tejas here, i booked a ride on 3rd of june 2015, and that day my ride was cancelled and spoke to the cust service, i was advised that i wil get it back in 15 days, but its way past 15days, and moreover no response from email support, chat support or even cust care, a strict action should be taken care of this

I have booked a self drive A-Class Mercedes Car from www.zoomcar.com on 3 june 2015 as my travelling dates are 6 june 2015 - 9 june 2015 and i have paid Rs. 22580/- from my visa card and on 5 june at 23:00 i got a mail from the company that they cancelled my booking and will refund my money as the car was met with an accident and when i asked i want to see the car wherever it was parked i will visit there personally then they refused to show...

First of all pick up the call when we call your customer care. Don't try to ignore customer putting them on hold for long long time trying to fool out of them. And now, come to my refund. It's been over 10 days, no refund status, You made a mistake from your side entering wrong fare details in my account and then you told within 24 hours it will be resolved and you kept on saying that every time I call you after ; But no progress. Refund my money back asap or else I am on the verge of taking action against you people. Don't try to mislead and fool people.
                      May 19, 2015
                      Updated by TRILOCHAN MAHARANA
                      call me on my number, Deepak -[protected]
                      Very Well stated. It is indeed a number one Fraud company in India. We should all get together and fight against them and see that they doesn't exist in the business.

I have booked a self drive car from Zoom Car on 27th Feb, 2015, For the booking, I have deposited 5700rs and the charges for a car to my booking is 736rs. They keep on postpone the days for refunding the amount of balance 4964rs its keep on irritating me and giving mental tension to me. In their website it is showing as booking as completed and the refund status is 0 rs. Please take the necessary action. Thanks in advance, Sudhir...