Complaints in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

E Mart — Data cable, headphone & nokia book

manish kumar chaursiya on Apr 13, 2016
My order no. 51433000057716 order date 08-04-2016 product detail nokia-5233 refurbished. I have not receive data cable, headphone & books. So please sent this item at my same address (Manish kumar 201, chandravilla, sarojini naidu marg, lucknow-226001)
Mob. No.-8176053415

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

E Mart — Data Cable, headphone & Book

manish kumar chaursiya on Apr 13, 2016
My order no. 51443000057716 order date 08-04-2016 product detail Nokia-5233 Refurbished. I have not receive Data cable, headphone & Books. So please sent this item at my same address (Manish Kumar 201, Chandravilla, Sarojini Naidu Marg, Lucknow-226001)
Mob.No.-8176053415

Lucknow Nagar Nigam — Door to door kura collection mobile van

vrindavanyojna on Apr 13, 2016
Please provide mobile van for door to door kura picking in vrindavan yojna sector 6A. there is much problem to agency because comes only one in seven days.
if possible please provide and if not due to legal points please inform me .please also suggest to colony residents to solve this...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Utility Services

Lotto Sport — Lotto vapor running shoes poor performance

vkmunjal on Apr 13, 2016
I have purchased a lotto vapor running shoes through flipkart last month and found very poor / bad performance !!!
Quality of product is not so good ... While walking on the ceramic tiles floor it makes a lot of noise and seems that some one is wearing baby shoes and walking... Just like...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Sports & Recreation

Quikr — Na to mera order mila aur na hi meri payment wapas ki ja rahi h

yadavManish80478 on Apr 13, 2016
Meri add id 259770191 ha. Maine 2 april 2016 ko lenovo k4 note book karaya tha jiski payment b online kar di aur use book kara liya. Delhivery 8 april ko honi thi par nhi hua. Aur mujhe sms aur mail aaya ki delivery ho gayi h jab ki mujhe product nhi mila. Customer care se b koi response nhi...

Morphy Richards — Defective product and worst response from company and Batra service center

priyankagoel on Apr 12, 2016
I Am very disappointed with the company and their Service Center responses.
I bought Morphy Richards processor (Icon DLX their expensive range) from Reliance digital Gomti Nagar Lucknow and when i opened at home attaching the extension, it was having central rotator tilted a bit. I did...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Appliances

Rediff.com India — Deny to return the order

rahul.1 on Apr 12, 2016
I was ordered for a kurti on 25th of mar 16, then i called to customer care on 28th to cancell the order becoz there is showing no despatch status of my order, then i was informed that material has been despatched adnit will deliver to you before 31st Mar, but in later when i check status it...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Regional Passport Office Lucknow — I'm complaining about my passport related issue.

prashsynk on Apr 12, 2016
I have applied my passport on 21-03-2016 after that all the procedures went flowlessly and on 6-04=2016 i recieved a messege that my passport has been printed and dispatched through speed post whose trackinh number is PP933620369IN since than its been six days and i cant track my passport status...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Passport Services

Maruti Udyog Limited — Defected omni car sold to me misbehave done by vicky rohit lal at anand motors lucknow

manoj kushwaha1104 on Apr 12, 2016
I have purchase a new omni car yesterday i.E. On 11.04.2016, which is missing and have manufacturing fault in its injector.
When i made complaint about the same to mr. Vicky rohit lal, sales head of anand motors, chinhat, lucknow, he got annoyed and misbehaved badly.
I am shocked...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Car Dealers

Lucknow Nagar Nigam — Regarding garbage collection from lda sector - g

Sanjeevahuja on Apr 12, 2016
Dear concerned,

It may please be cleared that the person appointed by lucknow nagar nigam to collect the garbage from homes of sector-g, lda colony kanpur road, lucknow is appointed to collect the garbage on daily basis or once in a week?

Because here practice...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Recently Discussed

Oneassist Consumer Solutions
These guys are fraud
(10 minutes ago)
Book My Show
Regarding refund on online booking
(13 minutes ago)