Complaints in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Jeevan Jodi Lucknow — Fraud company

Naved0410 on Jun 9, 2016
This is a complaint against the jeevanjodi matrimonial company lucknow. Initially they told me they would help me out while finding groom for my sister's marriage. They told they would speak to grooms family and will make contact between us and them. For this they told me they would charge me...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Wedding services

Street Style Store — Details and Contacts to your Customer Care

Sukanya_Mitra on Jun 9, 2016
Dear StreetStyleStore,
I had ordered three flats worth rupees 999 out of which two are sufficiently good and just need a different size for them but one of the flats (Gold Sans Flat) does not look they were supposed to please give me a contact number to your helpdesk also help me change...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Micromax Informatics — LT666 laptab

गौरव हिन्दू on Jun 10, 2016
I submited my LT666 LAPTAB LAST 14/04/16 at barabanki GOLDI ENTERPRISES micromax service center, but till now i hav'nt received my device from GOLDI ENTERPRISES micromax service center.Mr. Yusuf service incharge told me many times that, early and early i will repaired your...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Municipal Corporation of Lucknow — Non-availability of water

monu_sinha50@yahoo.com on Jun 9, 2016
Respected Sir,
We are suffering from non-availability of water last 1 month in the area of Naka Hindola Tilpurwa, Lucknow.We have contacted so many times to the area corporator but he didn't helped us a lot and harsh in tongue..We want water it is your duty and our right so look this...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Society & Culture

Idea Cellular — About idea cellular

Abhaya Agrawal on Jun 9, 2016
On thu, jun 9, 2016 at 12:47 pm, abhaya agrawal wrote:
Idea team

Please call me at 9044276748 to discuss this matter. I have been getting so many calls harassing me unnecessarily.

Abhaya

Thanks & regards
Abhaya agrawal
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Book My Offer — Complaint about to send a different and duplicate product by Book my offer

saif277 on Jun 9, 2016
I ordered a samsung power bank 16800 on bookmyoffer.com. 3-4 days later i received my parcel and when i opened it... Shocking.. They sent me a used, duplicate mi power bank which has lots of scratch on it. I immidietely filed a complain, but its been more than 10 days, no reply from their side.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Bata India — Sleepers destroyed in two months

Mansee Srivastava on Jun 9, 2016
I have purchased my bata sleepers of rs 499 in the month of april 2016 from bata shop located in hazratganj lucknow near universal book seller but it destroyed in 2 months. I am very disappointed with the quality as i thought bata is a brand and will give good quality. I am looking for some...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Other

State Bank Of India [Sbi] — Payment not received

Virendra Chaudhary on Jun 9, 2016
I purchased some items at metro bazaar, kanpur road, lucknow on 02/06/2016. There were two transactions done for rs 1350/-.
First transaction was failed and cancelled but rs. 1350/- was debited from my saving account and not yet refunded to my account no 32017682931.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [uppcl] — House no.1/654 using commercial lights at the name of family light

pragya pathak on Jun 8, 2016
Sir/Maam
I want to inform you that my neighbour Mr.Ravikant TIwari is using commercial light as he runs private company which names as Sun Facilities pvt.ltd by telling lies to your department since last 6 years. From last 6 years this man is saving money as commercial light is costly...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Business & Finances

Resident Of Singar Nagar — Garbage dumping

chetan bagga on Jun 8, 2016
Respected Sir,

I would like to bring this to your notice that we dont have provisen to collect the daily garbage from every house, which left everyone with no option rather then throwing it outside their houses or dumping it on road.We are very thankful to you if nagar nigam...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Recently Discussed