Complaints in Maharashtra, India

New Tech Solution — Mobile issue

rc47104 on Jul 23, 2016
Hello, i have lost of issue in moto g3 mobile some keyboard is not working, ear speaker voice not clear and slow voice i have submit my mobile moto service center the service is really very bad which is given bye moto service center, its the worst service which is given bye moto services centre...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Inst Of Hotel Mgt & Catering Technology — Need duplicate HSC marksheet

vibhuji1 on Jul 23, 2016

Want to bring to ur kind attention that I(Ms.Purnima Chande) completed my 12th from Dharampeth Commerce College- passing year 1995, Maharashtra Board.After my marriage I shifted to Faridabad (Haryana ) and lost my original HSC marksheet.
Now to give best education...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Nagpur, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Education

Flipkart — HP Optical Mouse

Pankit Shukla on Jul 23, 2016
I purchased an Optical mouse (HP X3500 Wireless) from FLIPKART of "HP" on 10/04/2016 and It has stopped working properly. I feel that the same is a duplicate one.
Earlier whenever i purchased a mouse (HP, Logitech) from a stationery shop it used to work for 3-4 years without any issues.

Mahindra And Mahindra — Mahindra And Mahindra Complaint in new xuv 500 w10 and replacement of defective mahindra xuv 500 w10 that was purchased from nbs international ltd

hiteshsalot on Jul 23, 2016
Its been 24 hrs I complained of replacement of my new defective XUV500W10 car which I bought last month, but still no reply from company... even the dealer Mr.Ajay ( NBS International ) is not answering my call... If company fails to take quick action against my complaint thn I will have to...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Misbehaviour Of Delivery Boy — Regarding misbehaviour of delivery boy & its area head.

akhilesh sanodiya on Jul 23, 2016
i am akhilesh sanodiya from nagpur .my consignment number is A34777718 at address =AKHILESH SANODIYA, RAILWAY QUARTER NO/ LT12/1, NEAR KALA MANDIR, NEAR RAILWAY GROUND, MOTIBAUGH, NAGPUR-440004(MAHARASHTRA), the delivery boy said to my mother what kind of product u purchased...

Reliance Energy — Paid all bill still no technician is not going to connect electricity

Deepa bhalerao on Jul 23, 2016
On 11 July paid all the bills, went to Kandivali customer care office Nd they gv me complain no 1020966067
Nd assure me that on 12 the person wio go to connect but till date nobdy has gone there Nd now the technician asking me that you go to magathane office to show the paid bill,
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Other

Bookmyoffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet — Duplicate memory card

deepika bhadouria on Jul 23, 2016
I HAVE ORDERED ( dated -16-07-2016)SAMSUMG MEMORY CARD ( Samsung Evo 64GB Memory Card ) Reference Number – 80467701221273 FROM ONLINE STORE BOOKMYOFFER.COM and i received this order on 20-07-2016 the i have received is duplicate .
Name – Dipika Bhadoriya
Address – L&T Business...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Online Shopping

Shop Cj Network — Sent defective product

maheshmathur786 on Jul 23, 2016
I have purchased microwave from shop cc but received product is defective . I have regularly call from 11 July but till date no one is response. No one provided complain number . all of them told me that customer I'd is complain number or order I'd is complain number.
Number is 201607030199...

Speed Fitness; — Speed Fitness Treadmill vide Paytm Order No.1033631518 & supplier Invoice No. 26691/32 dated 19.06.16

Rajesh Yadav 1975 on Jul 23, 2016
Dear Team,

I Purchased Treadmill of Speed fitness from Paytm vide paytm order No.1033631518
The model No. is T700 supplied vide Invoice No. 26691/32. The same is under breakdown since 29.02.2016. I contacted on +91 9870951839 (Mr Pandya of Speed Fitness) and I have been...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Sports & Recreation

Dell India — Conned In EMI Scheme with Zero Percent Interest

Coldfiree on Jul 23, 2016
Dear Respected Sir/Madam/Officer,

Please refer my emails attached with this email.

I was been conned by DELL representative (Mr Illiyas) from Kandivali West store while making a Payment of Rs 76800.00

I was given all false information.
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint country Mumbai City, Maharashtra, IndiaComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
Home Credit India Finance
Repeated calls and harassment even though i have no dealings with home credit
(15 minutes ago)
Kent Ro
Frauds claiming to be asm in kent service
(17 minutes ago)
Dabur
Garlic paste full of peels, scrap and rotten sticks
(23 minutes ago)