Aaradhya Advanced Ent And Vertigo Centre — faulty teeth capping

Omvirmehta on Nov 10, 2017
I visited dr priyanka nahta (6-7 everest colony, apex mall, in front of sbbj bank, laal kothi, tonk road, jaipur) for teeth yellowishnesh. She advised me for teeth capping. She charged rs 20000 for 4 teeth.
Her procedure failed many times. She used to paste again and again and didn't sort out the problem.
After 8-10 times failure of treatment she took me to dr. Smita dutta (Dutta dental hospital and training centre, shekhawati complex sindhi camp jaipur) on 31/10/2017, she promised to pay for full treatment by dr. Smita dutta.
Dr smita dutta told us about faulty crown cutting and she performed"crown lengthening surgery" on 31/10/2017 and put temporary capp for few day on 2/11/2017.
Dr. Smita dutta performed whole procedure and told me that new cap will be provided by dr priyanka and her colleague. When i talked to dr priyanka about this. Dr. Priyanka got angry and abused us and threatened us not to call her again. My marriage is on 3rd december. Where should i go now.
I have been charged by rs 20000. And now she refused to take the responsibility. Please help me out of this.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0