About Job — I came mail from your company name

nareshgolu on Mar 8, 2018
Dear applicant,

After review of your documents and educational background, i am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my farm supervisor as i believe that i will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship..

At present, i've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval to the diac immigration section, and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents immediately. Insurance is covered and holiday entitlements is 100% assured to employee as at when due.
Note: you are responsible for your visa fees in your country, once you sign the agreement document and submit i will introduce you to an agent in india whom will help you get the needed visa over there, he is the one to help you out for your visa processing.

Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your 3 years work permit visa processing fees {440 eur} when needed in your country.

Main functions;
-co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm worker
-supervise breeding programs and harvest operations
-develop work schedules and establish procedures
-maintain quality control
-records and account auditing
-perform general farm duties.

You can call +[protected]/+[protected]