ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
1991
Profile

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Karnataka

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints page 5

Act internet is intermittent for last few days at indiranagar Adyar. Every time I register a complaint and it vanishes again after the ticket is closed. Act mentions that waiver is applicable only if the ticket is not closed within 24 hours. Shouldn’t the waiver be applicable based on uptime of the internet or the duration of outage and number of issues occurred in a month. I am frustrated with ACTs service.
ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your account number for us to assist you further.

Network problem
    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, We regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account number.

I am having a account of[protected] at visakhapatnam. I paid for 06 months subscribtion. in Jan 22. Now i am shifting residence out of visakhapatnam, and disconnect the service is my requirement as per situation. I do not want to transfer this connection. if i disconnect, the money to be refunded as per monthly charges calculated.

Pls resolve this issue as soon as possible (ASAP) as i have to be shifted
      Majji Raju's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 10, 2022
      Majji Raju's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 10, 2022
      Account is de activated, but no refund of money

I have done the payment of Rs. 3886 for my act fibernet connection[protected] on 16th Jan 2022 using net banking from my sbi a/c,

The amount has been successfully debited from my bank a/c, however, the same has not been credited in the act records, I have been following up with act helpline no. Since more than a month now, but all invain, i managed to log a complain, it was closed without my information & my internet connection...
        Recently we bought act
        We are facing net issue since 3 days
        I request u to come and fix it as soon as possible
        ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Vaishnavi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your account ID for us to assist you further.

ACT Fibernet — ACT Internet Refund

I bought the connection (ACT storm 3M + Wifi ) on January 6th, 2022 which cost me Rs.6, 195 (Rs.2, 000 Security Deposit and Rs.4, 195 Plan). Due to an increase in covid cases my company asked us to continue WFH for another 6 months. Because of this reason I disconnected the same on January 20th, 2022 and moved back to my native place.

Agent named Shiv collected the router and submitted it to the ACT store on February 4th, 2022...

I have been using act since 2 yrs.
          The reason for choosing act is for online classes of my child.
          I am facing continuos disconnect problem, with wifi connectivity. Its been third time straight in a week. The connectivity is intermittent earlier, but totally disconnected now.
          I have been given assistance in phone calls but proper action is disregarded by act team.
          I also complainee about routing of wire, as the wire is hanging abnormally down on road.
          No action been taken since a week.
          I have already recharged for one more year last week.
          It's been a terrible harassment related to connectivity.
          ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually I connected wifi network at 27th january. Today when I am working suddenly connection is stopped. I don't know what happen. In the router the connection is blinking. So I want a technician to see the problem.
            ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sushmita, We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your account ID for us to assist you further.

ACT Fibernet — Not able to reach customer care

Due to having one inactive and one active account linked with single mobile number, i was unable to login act mobile application and also not able to reach customer care service.

Please provide me solution
              Mobile number [protected]...

ACT Fibernet — ACT suspended the connection prematurely and no response / reaction after multiple calls to their customer care

We took ACT broadband subscription in the month of JUN through one of ACT Fibernet sales / marketing personnel.

Following are connection details:
              Name: Nalam Naga Sudheer
              Account Number:[protected]

Their sales person, Dharmendra notified about the subscription plan and We completed payment based on his commitment that it will be 6+2 months without taking router. We took screenshots of our interaction...

ACT Fibernet — ACT Fibernet Looting money

Act is always cheating customers, but nobody is noticing. I was not using act for 2 months 2021 Nov and December. But they are showing some amount of bill in their app. Same time it saying "Connection Deactivated". But bill amount is same. So i tried to reconnect the internet. It worked for 3 or 2 days and again it automatically disconnected. But i can see my bill amount is again increased. I called their customer care service asked them...
              I was promised by visiting care executives on recorded line about 4+2 months offer by Act Fibrenet if i extend my subscription for another 6 months. This offer costs me much lesser than my existing plan.

In a hurry and not to risk the problem of disconnection of existing plan, i have paid for next 6 months, first (which is a higher amount).

Later I called customer care to adjust this amount accordingly - either...

On 14thDec I have registered with Act for Account Registration with SR No:SR[protected].

Due to unavailability of box, I have raiser a cancellation request on 29thDec with ticket SR[protected]

Since then raiser multiple requests for refund, however 3 tickets were closed without refund
              4th Jan : 1st Refund request
              SRSR[protected]

15th Jan : 2nd Refund request
              SR[protected]

It was informed that on 19th Jan that amount was approved, however I didn't not recieving the payment. Since then following up multiple times, but no proper response.
              23rd Jan : 3rd refund request
              SR[protected]

Request you to look into this issue

ACT Fibernet — Nuisance

Am getting daily 7 to 10 calls from ACT regarding new connection after i informed that present am using other network. So i will take the ACT connection on 15th Feb. Because of the nonsense calls i have changed my mind that never take ACT connection. If still your team will calls like this think once that how many customers will change their mind like me....

Our ID[protected] given on 22 nd Jan but still he is not responding even several calls

ACT Fibernet — Deposit money not refunded

Connection Number[protected]
                  I took connection in Aug'21.
                  From Sep'21 I started facing connectivity issue frequently, My call used to get disconnected so w.e.f. 1st Nov 21 I got the connection disconnected.
                  Since Nov'21 I am following up for deposit refund of Rs 1000 but till date they have not paid.
                  I approached to their Ombudsman at appellate.[protected]@actcorp.in, initially they showed interest in resolving...

My net speed is very slow.unable to browse

I applied for ACT fibernet on Sunday 2nd Jan 2022
                    I needed a connection the same day only and I was told Same day installation would happen.
                    The Engineer visited and there was no nearby switch to provide connection.
                    Since then the representative sometimes doesn't even pick the call or says I'll call later and never call back.
                    After a week, I raised complaint for refund.
                    Multiple SR was raised, every time said team would call and ask for bank details but no once calls and SR gets closed.
                    SR[protected]
                    I escalated till appellate.authorityblr but no resolution.
                    They said refund processed but refused to give refund ID.
                    It has been 20 days today and yet refund is not issued.
                    It is just another scam company who doesn't respond if things doesn't go their way.
                    Never ever go for ACT Fibernet.

Representative Name who never responded: Ganesh
                    Mobile Number:[protected]
                    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, Please share your contact number and city name so that we can assist you.
                    After multiple followup with appellate.authorityblr refund is credited But,
                    earlier appellate.authorityblr authority said refund is initiated on 7th Jan 2022 He even ave transaction ID.
                    Refund was not credited. there was no transaction with given transaction ID. I checked with bank.
                    I asked for refund ID. He didn't give it.
                    I asked 3 times for refund in Bold.
                    finally he sent me screenshot. Refund initiated Date was 24th Jan. but he had said earlier 7th Jan.
                    How big liars are even the highest authority in ACT. Never ever go for ACT.

ACT Fibernet — About instalition guy

He dont know how to talk to the customer so need to be terminated as soon as possible he was talking in bad language so plz make sure that we dont need like that type of guy in our system so plz make sure that he should be terminated as soon as possible we dont need like that type of person who dont give respect at all so i am requesting u to terminated that installion guy soon as possible...
                      He should be terimated as soon as possible