ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Aug 12, 2022
2032

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Karnataka

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints page 2

Act fibernet is practising to collect late fee charge for prepaid service . I didn't understand how they will charge late fee. What's the meaning of prepaid service . Why they are not parctisinh it strictly ? They wil billed for 1 to 30 or 31 th of a month and they will allow the customer to use upto 15 th of the next month . If customer forgot to repay the bill on or before 15th, they will charge 100 rs as late fee immediately. This is the...
I am doing work from home using ACT fiber net
Bur last 2 weeks my internet connection not working.. I raised a complaint to the Act fiber net customer service but I didn't get any response.. they simply drag the ETA time and not resolve the issue in quickly...
I opted for act fibernet on 9th July 2022 under the assurance that they will give connection in 24 hours. Once the money is paid they said they don't have service in that area and they need 1 week time to give connection. So I request refund and raised ticket. They have not refunded till now. I got ticket followed up, escalated, got it to red alert status but each time they close the ticket without refunding my money. I paid money for router...
Please do come and check the fibernet connection.. Asap the issue is from past 2 days i am not able to contact your customer care number only.....
Https://soa.actcorp.in/cx/cn.php?t=SR&id=SR[protected]

Feedback link not working whenever I try to give the feedback.
The mail was sent by the ACT Fibernet company....

ACT Fibernet — Frauded me of My money

I was charged by ACT FIBER for 300 Mbps plan for more than two years but only got 70 Mbps speed. After I got to know about this by one of their technician, they didn't bother to register my complaint, for a whole month, in spite of my repeated calls; And, at last, when they finally did, they only spoke once with me and closed my ticket saying it was irrational.
The company has boisterously committed fraud and must face highest legal...
Team,

I simple request is to shift the box installed in my property.

1. the box is installed our property and consume our electricity.
2 Act informed, the box is tested and it consume very less electricity.
3. in regards to this act told will discount 60rs as this bill may come with only of 40rs to 50rs.
4. upon checking the bill it was more that the agreed amount.
5. informed act...
I am complaing about these issue from start of this year still no resolution I am getting constant packet loss in csgo not me but whole bangalore people are facing same problem even my friend but still no resolution from act but other companies like airtel is working fine having to deal with same problem again again is frustrating if you complain all they do is call whole day and do some netstat stuff in cmd and same thing everyday no quality...
We have been ACT Fibernet customer for years - in spite of their poor infrastructure. We do keep giving them constructive feedback on their unreliable broadband with a hope that they would scale up quick and resolve. But how wrong are we!!!

The levels of disconnect among their teams will make the customer wail in pain and with recourse to ANY resolution. When you ask the customer service to connect to a manager- they will promptly...
Dear Officer,

Since February I have been raising SRs for disconnection of services and as part of retention I had been false promised by technical team Area Manager Mr Phani ([protected]) multiple times.

Mr Phani and Sr. Area Manager committed many a times over the conference call with disconnection team executive, myself and Mr. Phani, Mr. Sohail and Mr. Arjun but failed to keep the promise and SRs are being...

I have two accounts under same phno but accounts details of one account isn't showing
Jul 17, 2022
I called customer care no
ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Pranavh, we regret any unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account ID.

My Work order is WO[protected] Even after completion of the payment..the staff is not responding.. With in promised time they are not giving connection even after completing of 48 hours I don't want all these kind of headaches.. So please give my amount back.. Please do refund as soon as possible
    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ACT FIBER made me pay for 300 Mbps for more than two years but gave me 70 Mbps speed. They didn't bother to register my complaint for a whole month, in spite of my repeated calls; And, at last, when they finally did, they spoke only once with me and closed it saying my complaint is irrational.
      The company's business ethics are blatantly boisterous. This is an absolute fraud and the company must face highest legal ramifications under consumer protection laws. "I WANT MY MONEY BACK AT ALL COST, PLEASE!! "
      Jul 21, 2022
      My complaint isn't resolved. Act people always mark it resolved without any resolution to the customer and harass them even more. They didn't contact me at all.
      ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your account ID. We will assist you.
      jedidiah777's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 20, 2022

SR[protected]
        SR[protected]
        These are the service request raised by ACT fiber net for refund but then aren't doing anything.

They took 6months money in advance and said they ll give internet connection and it is feasible at my location, later technicians came and said not possible it isn't feasible, so i requested for refund, they raised SR saying they ll close the work order and process refund, but they didn't process, after waiting for some days I followed up to which they said they ll raise another SR and refund ll be processed, but even this time they didn't process my refund yet and just would give excuses and keep pushing resolution date, it is been more than 10 days now.
        Jul 23, 2022
        Today on July 22nd i got my money bank, i had to call and tweet them mutltiple times, but finally i got it back, may be cuz i also registered a complaint against them here.
        ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took ACT Broadband 6 month option and paid Rs.4, 150.
          It is not even a week and there are multiple disconnections. I am totally dissatisfied and want a refund from them.
          User ID[protected]
          ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, We regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account number

ACT Fibernet — Refund issue

Intially Act sales called me and he was sure about new connect in my locality and asked me to pay for installation which i did. After 7 days also installation was not complete after multiple follow ups with act pathetic customer care team .they asked me to cancel the installation since they couldn’t able to establish new connection .they told me that refund will be credited after 3 business days. It’s been 15 days still no refund, i called...
            Unfortunate that I have subscribed for a year with all the fee paid.
            Worst service provider I have experienced till date
            No customer support nor any escalation mechanism the call only ends at the customer support team who does not go beyond the described SOP
            Nor the company is ready to refund the balance amount so literally means you have to suck till the end of subscription till you renew with another ISP
            br...
            Account details,
            Name: Chandragiri Ramireddy .
            Account No:[protected]
            Username:[protected]
            Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Payment taken but instalation pending

Worst service
            ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            We would like to connect with you. Please help us with your account ID.

I am experiencing the issue where i have asked for a refund and they have not paid the amount and every time i call them they say 24 hrs some one from Finance team will call and they will refund the amount, but no one calls.

Following are the tickets ids created but no action is taken
              1. SR[protected]
              2. SR[protected]
              3. SR[protected]
              Looks like ACT is a cheaters company and they want to...
              Refund issue
              ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I had paid 4387rs on 2nd July for connection and till the time there is no connection at my home and their sales staff is mentally tourcher me by fake promises and now there customer care no is also doing same with my refund status and given me fake promises.

Hi, we regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account number.