Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 6

I have recharged incorrectly to an Airtel number.
I need it to be reversed to an other Airtel number.

Sent message to 51619 with
WRR WRONG NUMBER TRANSLATION_ID AMOUNT CORRECT NUMBER

Got a reply saying...u r not authorised to use LAPU Services.

I need the recharge to reversed

Airtel — Airtel Dth User 3003873825

Dear Team, i pulkit garg use airtel dth. My Customer id is [protected] 001 and [protected] 002. On 23/04/2022 i am recharge my dth 001 connection and customer care executive told me this pack valid is 12 month. As per calander and my understanding 12 month equal to 365 days but airtel dth team provide me only 360 days validity. And same is applicable on my 002 connection. When i complaint against this issue in airtel dth customers care team...

I have been trying to recieve an otp from few days now. I have an active recharge. And still my airtel sim shows no service in abudhabi. I'm very irritated with the service. Kindly look into in and help me figure this out.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] recharged twice today how to reverse it
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my number capping service is on and i want to deactivate this service as soon as possible. I want to uncapping service on my number . Please uncapped my number service.
        My number
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel Xtreme Fibre is unreliable in providing internet services and in the March, April, 2022 time they have maximum number of failures and today after complete internet disruption for full day on 28th April, 2022 at Pentagon Passiflora, Doddathimmasandra Main Road, Sarjapur, Bangalore - 562125, it stopped all the work and people took off.

Please note that Pentagon Passiflora is a residential community and we face heavy outage from airtel.

I am skeptical that should we still rely on airtel?
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to make a payment to IRCTC on ticket booking, but money has not transacted to either IRCTC or me...
            I am facing Airtel internet intermittent issue every month since 6 months.
            complained many time and they are providing temporary solutions.
            Issue started 27th 2022 at 6PM till today 28th 1 PM there is no acknowledge on the issue and no is responding by email, customer care and even twitter.
            I have sent 10 emails to nodal.[protected]@in.airtel.com but there is no responses.

I want to put case against on Airtel...

I am using Airtel DTH Connection from July 2021, my Airtel connection number is[protected], i have shifted my residence now, and i want to refund my security back from airtel. but Airtel is denied to refund my security, they are saying that you have not recharge your plan with proper amount, so we cant refund your security, i have deposit Rs. 1500 at the time of connection and that time the said me that when you disconnect your connection we will refund your security, now ther are denied,

please do the needful.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing issues with my internet for more than a week and filed a complaint a week ago, when i called to customer care they told me they will schedule a visit of technician. but without any visit or confirmation from my side they closed the complaint with no resolution provided.
              and my internet is not working since 2 days but every time when i call they say they will be sending a guy in 3-4 hrs. and it has been more than 30 hrs...
              Hello sir/madam

Iam Srinivasan. One of the customer of Airtel. Since am using Airtel for long time.but the past one week am facing mobile data connectivity issue and also am unable to make phone calls. Airtel signal is completely lost. When am trying to reach out the Airtel customer care there is no proper response and resolution.kindly look out this issue and resolve as soon as possible.

Ph: [protected]...
              My Airtel has stopped working suddenly and customer care is telling that its an old one and hence got damaged.
              I am no longer in India and my sim was taken from Bangalore during my work time. My family resides in Kerala. Please at least help me to get a duplicate sim from Kerala....
              I want to disconnect my Airtel landline connection and internet connection. I have previously lodged an application, on phone, but no action has been taken yet by Airtel company.

Details of landline connection:-

Telephone Number:[protected]
              Firm name (On whose name landline connection is taken): chennai

Please take action as soon as possible...

Number :[protected]
              Plan to recharge:118
              Accidently recharge:148.

Kindly, revert the recharge. Its enough. No need to refund.

Internet not working

I recharged offer pack of 796 but not coming channel
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i am using airtel prepaid sim in KSA for my banking OTP purpose . unfortunately my sim is inactive now. so i am not able recieve my OTP from india. can you give suggestion to resolve it?
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am user of airtel, main ek student hun mujhe online class karna hota hai to Mera pahle jio ka sim tha to usmein network sahi se nahin tha main online class nahin kar pata tha, lekin Maine ads dekha ki Airtel faster 4G network hai to main apna sim Airtel mein port kara liya lekin yaha per iska port karane ka koi fayeda hua nahin yah jio se bhi bekar hai aur uska network usse bhi kharab hai, jab ki iska plan jio se bhi adhik hai, mujhe recharge ke liye adhik paise dene honge jio ki tulna mein, main app per subscription lekar padhta hun jab se main Airtel mein port karaya hun tab se Mera har ek din bekar ja raha hai kyunki mobile mein network hi nahin rahti hai na speed net chalta hai
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have rechrged done on 26 April 2022 which having a free access to Amazon Prime for 30 days in mobile edition app.Amazon prime app couldn't access to use. But In airtel app showing Amazon prime is claimed.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an Airtel Black connection with my wife Ms Satabdi Bose's number [protected] added to the plan as a postpaid connection.

This is really very frustrating and unprofessional from Airtel to deactivate/ barred the number (i.e. [protected]) for all outgoing calls without any appropriate justification and prior notice. We used to pay our bills on a regular interval and that too without delay or after the due date. Till date,...