[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — about medicine

Bellary, Karnataka, India
 shanthi bhushana on Jul 20, 2018
Your store staff is very rude with customers.
My complaint is when i RETURN my medicine your store staff his response was like un culture people & behaviour like uncivilians.
My requests is give some training how to behaves to customers.
This happens today at bellary cowl bazaar Apollo pharmacy store.
I feel very badly the way respond your staff
They avoid the taking back my medicine which not used and they thrown In front of me which i gave medicine there hand
And they thrown outside your store.
And so many customers are shocked that behavior.
Please check the Your CC camera this happens at between 8:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2018

[Jul 20, 2018] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [protected]@apollopharmacy.in mentioning reference number AP0718-49in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Comments

Ordered tablets through Apollo retail pharmacy belagavi but not yet placed the order...worst service
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0718-56 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
I received a message that i will get Apollo umbrella for purchase of [protected]@above. So i have purchased medicine for approx Rs- 1005 and additional order in tablets on 07/07/18 at Madurai south veli street. But i was not received the umbrella due to no stock. If stock not received why the message from Apollo Pharmacy. C.Jeyaraj RMN#[protected].
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2018

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, please mail us your contact details at [email protected] mentioning reference number AP0718-57 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
So far after making my complaint Reg NON acceptance of order. .NON delivery o[censored]rgent medicine by their Ramgarh depot. .so far they have not yet sent any acknowledgement even from their High officials. ..I thing they are cheating with the public. .they have given franchise of their medicine shop in which they have no control. .we should immediately inform the fact the Pharmacy councill of India ...otherwise if any wrong medicine given then they will not take any responsibility.
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - about medicine