[Resolved] Apollo Pharmacy — Complaint on apollo pharmacy staff - beeramguda

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Rajani Guntupalli on Jul 9, 2017

I'm writing complaint on staff who is working in beerumguda, hyderabad apollo pharmacy.

Staff is very rude on customers, today (7/9/17) at 8 pm i visited pharmacy and ordered 66 rupees worth of tables and i've given credit card for payment and he refused to swipe the card and arguing with me that for card swipe we should have min 100 rupees. I'm regular customer to apollo pharmacy since 4 years and regularly i swipe card for payment (Even for below 100 rs).

He don't have minimum etiquette on how to talk to customers. I request you to please take some action on beerumguda staff who was there around 8 pm on 07/09/17 (Sunday) and please inform them to follow some manners.

Thanks in advance for taking some action.

Krishna mohan
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2017

[Jul 09, 2017] Apollo Pharmacy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
lLokesh meena's response, Jul 07, 2017
Free umbrella was not given by shopkeeper my contact no. [protected]
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2017
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you

Comments

Can some one from apollo please advice what we need to do with the apollo gluco meter. I had actually asked for accu check but the salesman insisted on buying apollo and now I'm left with nothing. No apollo strips available so gluco meter is of no use.

[email protected]
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Apologies for inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.
APOLLOPHARMACY OFFERS-Buy Medicines for Rs.1000-get FREE Umbrella, Buy for Rs.750-get FREE Moov Spray 35gms, Buy for Rs.300-get FREE HandSanitizer/Honey 50gms-T&C

Mnai applo pharmacy sai medicine purchase ki par mujai offer nahi diya. Mnai 2084/- rs ki medicine li ti
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

today I purchase 1300rupe medicine but the free umbrella was not given by shopkeeper my contact no. [protected]
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Hi, lLokesh meena & Sanjuechs I think you've been Opted for Cash-Discount & not asked them to bill in terms of Wallet Addition of Rupees instead of Discount... if you've been Opted for Wallet Addition then you might have been provided with the Offer Products..
Apollo Pharmacy Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

No.96, Rabiammal Ahamed Maidden Building, 2nd Floor, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    Apollo Pharmacy - Complaint on apollo pharmacy staff - beeramguda