Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2366)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

M
Marseille 01, France
Parcel marked as delivered on 6th January 2021 but has not reached my location yet. I'm unable to connect on any platform with blue dart. I request you to please resolve this issue as soon as possible

[Jan 06, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
    I am or not my family member order any product but i have revived product and COD amount is 1699 rupees. i will call the seller number but all number is out of service.
    please refund my amount and get this product.
    Scam

[Jan 07, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Los Angeles, United States
      Shipment no is [protected]. I had sent multiple packages from amazon. All packages are received except this one with tracking no [protected]. It says they couldn't find the address mentioned. All the rest of the 5 boxes came in time. Why this alone couldn't find the address and I have no way to communicate to the courier guy on what their confusion on address is. Please do the needful to get this package delivered.

Delhi, Delhi
        My awb number [protected].
        My parcel was out for delivery 14.56 and he submitted report that quary about requirements...

C
        Delhi, Delhi
        By mistake I have ordered from paytm address was wrong and there is no cancellation policy. So I have requested Bluedart courier to cancel my order but they are not cancelling. Please help me from a loss of 10006 rupees.
        My AWB number is [protected].
        Address wrong, Blue Dart is not cancelling my order
        Address wrong, Blue Dart is not cancelling my order

H
          Taipei, Taiwan
          In Last 5 days 2 time i received sms that your shipment will deliver today but untill today it's not deliver when i ask collection centre they told still not receive here. #[protected]

[Jan 05, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
            Singapore, Singapore
            There was an credit card shipped to my address, which was not delivered to me and no one contacted regarding this and I am residing the address for last 4 yrs, and I got multiple courrier from bank and other documents through blue dart itself, but it got returned status as
            "No Such Consignee At The Given Address"

This not at all acceptable for falles information given by ur employee is really pathetic situation, kindly arrange for call back and deliver the consignment

Shipment no:[protected].

Note: I was an ex indusind bank employee and the card dispatched by indusind bank, how it will go wrong I don't know...

Thanks regards,
            vaitheswaran.v
            pH.[protected]/[protected]

yes, this is worst courier service, same happen with me second time.

Jan 4, 2021
              Singapore, Singapore
              Hi sir I am given address is office address office so close that's why I came to my home town pls send to my home address
              MY address
              647/LIG OLD ASTC HUDCO HOSUR KRISHNAGIRI (DIST) TAMIL NADU
              HOSUR PINCODE 635109

PLS ARRANGE FOR DELIVERY
              Hdfc card awb 37864170223

R
                Jan 4, 2021
                Delhi, Delhi
                My package with shipment no. [protected] is not received by me / my family, but it's showing as delivered.

Please respond ASAP and look into the matter as the cost of the package is around 11000/- Rs.
                Not received parcel, yet showing delivered

J
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Delivery boy not delivered product. Did not pick up call . And did not call me.
                  Not delivering product

[Jan 04, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by JK GAMER Jan 03, 2021 Delivery

Singapore, Singapore
                    My courier package status is shown as delivered but recipient has not yet received the parcel. The package was shipped on 31st December. It was delivered on 2nd Jan 21. There was no call from the delivery boy itself.
                    My waybill no is [protected].

Can please take swift action against this
                    The courier is not yet delivered to the designated address but the status is shown as delivered
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2021
                    Package was received!!

C
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Last day on 2nd January I received a message from Bluedart that they are delivering one of my consignment today i.e, 02/01....
                      K
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      The bluedart courier boy didn't attempt delivery at my place, also he didn't contact me regarding location. And when Im trying...

Taipei, Taiwan
                      Sir by mistakely i ordered one product that site name is staery.in please dont send that courrier tracking id is
                      *Your order from Staery has been shipped. Blue Dart tracking number: [protected]*
                      By mistakely I order one product cancelation request

W
                        Marseille 01, France
                        "Consignee'S Address Unlocatable/Landmark Needed"
                        I am, however, unable to contact bluedart in order to hand over a landmark. Please fix this issue ASAP, as the order has already been paid for.
                        Address not found.

E
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I don't want that's order

[Jan 02, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 1, 2021
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            My order no. [protected] should be delivered by 30-dec-2020. I have already raised a complaint on 30-Dec still I didn’t...
                            P
                            Jan 1, 2021
                            Waybill No

The parcel was supposed to delivered on 31 Dec 2020. Instead the status...

K
                            Dec 31, 2020
                            Marseille 01, France

[Dec 31, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                              Dec 29, 2020
                              Hi Team,

My Citi bank credit card was dispatched Via BLUE DART AWB no [protected] . I received message on my phone stating card has been delivered .But i don't receive any .

how come your status is showing delivered, also if this order cant be delivered to any third party without identity proof, then why is showing delivered.

I will not be responsible if any fraud transaction will happen with it .

could you please help to resolve this on priority .

[Dec 29, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.