Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blue Dart Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blue Dart Express

Toll free
1860 233 1234
Fax

Blue Dart Express reviews & complaints page 2

I am at home waiting for my delivery of spectacles as my earlier one broke.
But the delivery partner even didn’t attempted delivery and message came that consignee was out of town.

What kind of service is this. What if the delivery is essential.
This is not the way you should serve customers. Whats the point of paying huge fare charges if the service is same as indian post

Varun Juneja
Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is really strange...
    waybill [protected]
    the status is showing that the consignee shifted from the given address, where as I am at that address only and I have been calling the customer care as well to when the courier would be delivered... Now I am calling them and i am not getting any response...what should I do?.

My parcel not recieved on a time always this problem repeated again and again not provided executive contact number.i am very dissapointed to bluedart service..i hate this courier service.no one listen to coustmer problems.no any type of response from bluedart team.

AWB No [protected] through BLUEDART Courier dispatched on 11 Nov 2022 evening in Borivali west 400092, courier boy name may be Rahul

This courier received by my sister the courier boy took my sister number for details purpose
        Now he started messaging my sister personally.
        My sister said don't message me but he can't stop messaging. now she blocked him.

Kindly find out who this courier boy
        take strict action against this immediately
        I have attached screenshot for my complaint.

Order contains credit card which is confidential, they didn't even called me and marked order as delivered not sure for whom they delivered my order AWB [protected].

Shipment no [protected] got delivered status but courier not received.
            Nov 10, 2022
            Delivered one day late

Hi my name is chhanda mittal. I did not recive my order till now awb no.[protected]. Please deliver my order today

Respected sir,
                my name is chhanda mittal i have a order which is need to deliver today but intentionally the did not give my order.
                Awb no:[protected] orderid: #[protected]. No courier boy contacted me intentionally they make my order consignee notavailable. Please deliver my order today.
                12 gouri sankar ghosal lane pin code-700011 my home address and i am available whole day. Suddenly marked as consignee not available. I dont want to listen any thing deliver my order today

I have ordered set of 8 bras but i hot the wrong item which I haven’t ordered and received only 3 quality was also not so good and i havr paid 500 for that cheap product so disappointed about blue dart i want my money back.

Hi Team,

Please check this on priority!! This is very urgent!

The parcel has reached my city on 5th Nov 2022, but I have not yet received (8th Nov 2022). I tried to track in the website, its showing - Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect

Although the address is correct. Phone number is also there but no one has ever contacted me. I tried to call the company's no but its busy.

Please help!!!
                    Nov 8, 2022
                    I physically went to the bluedart office nearby and picked the order

Proper address was given, and many deliveries are done for the same address by Amazon and other sites, but it's shown that wrong address was given by blue dart . And address is in buldhana district what are your doing in Akola

Where is my shipment#[protected]? It was out for delivery on 05th nov now says "prohibited area - entry restricted for delivery", without a single attempt for delivery. Customer care isn't responding.

Hi Team,
                          This is regarding my order from Nykaa, It was supposed to get the delivery by yesterday but the delivery person called me twice and I was not able to pick the call, I called him back twice after 5 minutes but he didn't pick my call, so the reattempt was made today, where in I didn't not get any call from the delivery agent but I called a message stating that I was un reachable, I immediately after this message I tried calling the person, I called for 3 times but the delivery agent didn't not pick the call. This is happening for the third time, bluedart delivery agents are pathetic.
                          AWB Number - [protected]
                          Nov 3, 2022
                          I called back the delivery person, he assured that delivery will be made tomorrow. Thanks
                          Delivery agent details
                          Company - BlueDart
                          Harish Kumar
                          Contact number - [protected]
                          Hello
                          TEAM FREE FIRE🙏🙏

I have not done anything wrong and i'm sure I have followed your rules of conduct and you have. Suspended my account for not any valid reason please back my account

as son as possible😭😭😭

Email- [protected]@gmail.com.

Level-64.
                          Hack Use_I don't know,
                          dada unban my account

My name is Arun, I have ordered a product from Aptronix and they have selected Bluedart as the courier service.

I have ordered the product on 12th of October and was promised to deliver on 21st October before Diwali. As per Bluedart my place was remote so they blocked the product for 8 days in same location after reaching customer service I have been told that they are not sure on the delivery date.

So I had to cancel this by reaching Aptronix, now the new story begins, the product was approved for return to seller and now they have hold this with the status regulating paper work.

Literally wondering how these super fast courier service is so careless in their job.

Today it’s 3rd of November 2022 still waiting for my product to get delivered to Aptronix and they can proceed with the refund.

Worst services by both companies hoping some one to help me here because of the audacity towards customers.

I have received wrong item ...please take back your product and refund my money

I was supposed to receive a package by 31st October but it's 2nd Nov and still neither the delivery nor any updates.

Tracking no: [protected]

The status is now showing contact customer service. But not one of the three numbers listed on their website is working. They are busy 24x7. They haven't reverted back on my mail as well.

Blue Dart Express — Holding my Shipment

Shipment number-[protected]
                                  Ive been tracking my shipment and its been stuck at the final destination since 24th of Oct 2022 10:05. My shipment is already past the delivery date which was on 24th oct 2022. I have never faced an issue with bluedart but this time I am very disappointed. The shipment has been inscan for 24 hours at the final delivery station. Contacted the customer service several times and everytime they say it will...

I have received by order from bluedart.com
                                  Product not working properly so I want to return thik product immediately
                                  My order I'd is [protected]
                                  My contact number is [protected]

I would like to raise a complaint against Blue Dart about a shipment. The product was sent by the bank and the status was set to delivered even before handing it over to me. It was set to delivered in the morning at 9:01 AM on 13th Oct whereas the Product was delivered at 3:40 pm on that day.

I asked the delivery agent multiple times about why the status was set to delivered before handing it over and didn't receive any response from him. Also I haven't heard a proper response till date(10/31/2022) yet from the Bluedart customer care team about the same after providing requested information and sending multiple follow up emails.

It seems like there is unfair business practice is being done on Bluedart side and also there is no accountability from their customer service side to resolve the issue.

-Vasu

My consignment number [protected] hasn't been delivered yet. Everyday I call to customer care they say today it will get delivered. This is going on from last 5 days and every time they give an excuse that it was holiday and we are cleaning our backlogs but today it will be delivered. WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE OF PERISHABLE PRODUCTS OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS????????????????????? YOU SHOULD BE VERY MINDFUL I WILL CLAIM MY DAMAGES DUE TO VERY...