Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2254)

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Blue Dart Courier, First Flight Courier — non delivery [Resolved]

Mohan dixit
I would like to inform you that i have purchased some goods on line they send it through Bluedart courrier(track...

Blue Dart Express — Non Delivery [Resolved]

To Kolkata
Status ...

Satyajit Sharma
Dear Sir/Mam

The courier person from Blue Dart comes for a courier delivery from my bank.
He asks me to sign and give my phone/cell number on his delivery record for handing over the courier.
I sign the paper to receive and argues over giving phone number. I say you can check my ID for
verification if I am the right person for this courier as the courier is on my name. Even then he argues for my number. I tell him that I do not give my personal numbers and you show me your rule for asking cell number. I also tell him that even government services from postal department does not ask phone number, who are you to ask my number? He keeps arguing but gives me the courier angrily.

I want to know what is the rule and can they really ask for the number or what does the law say?
Please help as this could serve everybody better.

Best Regards
Satyajit Sharma
Dear Satyajit

The courier vendors require the phone numbers so that the concerned company or the bank who has sent you the courier can keep a record of it.

the POD number is recorded in the company's record and helps it trace your courier as the courier vendor may falter at times..

You should not argue with the vendor as he is not asking for anythin wrong.
Incomplete records make it hard for the company to trace.

so please cooperate with the vendors, they will not distribute your personal numbers or call you..its kept confidential and that is the rule.

thanks

mohit.gup
    I munish sharma applied for the PAN card. The Income tax department send me the PAN card through Blue Dart Express Ltd. vide airway bill no. [protected]. At the time of Delivery they said that it out of Delivery area, and you have to collect it from our faridabad centre.

This is totally harrasing to the consumer, if it is an out of delivery area then why should they received it from the Department for delivery.

Kindly give instruction to Income tax department that they should not send any courier by Blue Dart Express.

Bluedart Express — Shipment missing [Resolved]

sandeep Kumar
      My AWB – [protected] and it contains a DELL laptop. Thinking of sending it thru BLUE DART for safe and sure delivery. I...

Capt Prashanth Basavaraj
      Hello
      I have been dealing with Blue dart/DHL for 20 years and this is the first time I have been very disappointed by your incapable staff at CSC. Mr Niranjan in particular is a birdbrained person who assured me that it would be delivered today itself even though he know very much that it was not possible. Having such staff on the rolls just lets down your customer credibility.

Capt Prashanth Basavaraj

Bluedart — Pension not started [Resolved]

Bharat Kumar V parekh
        Sir / Madam,

I Bharat Kumar V Parekh retired from my service on 6th April 2008 from [Blue-Dart exp ltd] Mumbai...

Blue Dart Service, Bhubaneswar — Very Very Bad Service [Resolved]

Debasish Rath
        Dear All People of Bhubaneswar,
        I have a very bad impression with BLUEDART Courier service of Bhubaneswar.As...

Bluedart — Delivery of Credit Card [Resolved]

Beena
        To Blue Dart

This is regarding refusal of delivering credit card and usage of harsh language by the customer...

Atul Kumar Garg
        I want to lodge complaint against BlueDart Courier Cust Care, Pune[protected].
        I had to collect my shipment on Dec 28, 2009. I called up cust care no to know the status. They said that shipment would be delivered near by 6 PM. After 6, when I checked my shipment status, I found comment as "Need Dept Name/Extn.No:Unable To Deliver". I had already given my phone number and full postal address. Again I called up Cust Care and they provide me some nos[protected]/31.
        I called up at this no but no one entertained me. Dec 28, 2009 gone now.
        On Dec 29,2009, I called up cust care again to know the shipment status, they said it would be delivered today but didnt give any specific time. When I told them that current status is "Need Dept Name/Extn.No:Unable To Deliver" and I am not supposed to share my xtension no and I have already provided my mobile phone number, so the delivery should have given me a call. They replied "Not all our delivery boy carry mobile phones. You should contact at 65106830/31". I told them that no one is picking up the phone. They replied "from their you would the mobile no of delivery boy". What is this ? I am fed up of this reply. They are seriously not helping at all. :-(
        Can any action be taken against such customer care which are not helpful at all ?
        i want to cancel my policy my policy no. is[protected].policy is cancel now & cancel date is 11-12-09 courier date 15-12-09 but i don't have received still now so plz do something

Akhilesh Prasad
          I missed a shipment Waybill No : [protected] Reference No :[protected].

Actually, delivery boy has not came to door step and they are saying like no such consignee available.

This is totally vagueness of Blue Dart people. I called many times but they are saying same thing. They are not interested to come at shipment address at once. I invested a lot of money on just calling him.

There should be a huge penalty on Blue Dart.

How such type of courier service exists in India. I believe these people are born from ash hole of their father.

Name of consignee: Akhilesh Prasad
          Shipment address: A-702, IRIS, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune - 411013
          Mobile: [protected]
          you are right, There should be a huge penalty on Blue Dart...

Blue Dart Couriers — Worst Service and Cheating [Resolved]

M K Raju

I got a PAN card through Blue Dart Couriers. I checked on the online status of the PAN card, I went to...

samudra gupta
            respecetd sir,
            the asansol branch of bluedart, delayed my consignment by 8 days. whenever i called them they asked me to call after 1 hour or so otherwise switched off their phones. infact i called them once for 4 consequtive times, they refused to give any information regarding my consignment, and lastly they abused and used indecent words, not only to me but my parents too.
            this is unacceptable. i am not using their free service, they are being paid of their service.
            the branch is Asansol, pin code : 713304
            west bengal

Bluedart — mishandling of courier and weeks delay in delivery

Hello there,

I had faced immense problems from Bludart Regarding a particular packet. Here is tracking no. [protected] which was small packet From AXIS BANK.

The packet was there in the Bludart madinaguda,hyderabad office for more than 10 days without much effort to deliver. Their person tried to deliver on a sunday 10th apr after i followed up 5-6 times by making calls. They informed me that someone is going to deliver by 12 - 12:30pm on 10 th apr. No one came in time and i did wait and finally left house at 1:30 pm. Once i am back home i saw the slip from Bludart with "we missed you ". From monday onwards i called and followed up for again 5-6 times but no delivery of the packet happened. Finally, i lost tremper and shouted and then they delivered after 12_13 days of frustrations and mental tensions.

Can you take some action so that others dont face the same problems in future.

Blue Dart Courier, Dumdum Airport Branch — HSBC DEBIT CARD RETURN [Resolved]

SUDIP SARKAR
              This has reference to the HSBC Debit card, Way Bill Number [protected] Reference No[protected], dispatched thro' Blue...

Anirban Bhattacharyya
              I was expecting to receive my credit card through AWB # [protected]. After two failed attempts an appointment had been made for 3 to 6 pm delivery on 05/11/2009. I had also taken a day off so that the delivery was possible. When nothing came I called BLUEDART at 5.50pm and was told that premises were locked when delivery was attempted at 4.15pm.
              When I tried to explain that I had also received one more courier from Bluedart with AWB # [protected], on the same day - how can my house be locked? they were not interested an hung up the phone.
              My question - did you ask the delivery person whether he rang the door bell or did he see a shut door and leave (every apartment has a shut door for security). I am mentioning this because this was explanation I was given once earlier by BLUEDART when I asked that why no one pressed the bell. The customer service didn't have the patience to allow me to ask this question. SMS notifications and other high tech gimmicks wont have any effect when you can't get the basics right.
              My credit card is on its way via Indian Postal Service.

Neelam Singh
                I had received a courier from Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore on August 29th 2009. The courier service provider is Blue Dart. I have not received the courier till date. An official from Blue Dart (Mr. Ravi who is the Team Lead) says that it was delivered to the security guard which is the normal process.

My complaint is
                - If I wanted the courier to be delivered to the security, I would have provided the security's name and details in my address.
                - I opted for a courier service only so that the courier is delivered in person, otherwise I would have opted for a postal service.
                - Also, I was very much in station and there is no reason why the Blue Dart personnel should deliver it to the security unless instructed.
                - Lastly, the security guard says that he has not received it.

I have been following up frantically with Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore for the courier for the last 2 months. I got to know this morning that the courier has been delivered to the security personnel. I would like to sue Blue Dart for the harassment, damages and the irresponsible behaviour.

Neelam Singh

Aditya Gandhi
                  I really needed a courier (It was suppose to delivered that day), called up blue dart pune main office about 47 times the same day. They gave me khadkee branch number where no one answered the phone , in the evening blue dart main office connected my phone to khadkee branch and then they told m it would be delivered. Later they gave me the number of the delivery boy (They should have asked if would deliver and given me a response if possible or not). He switched off the phone after a while and the reason for which I had asked for the parcel is gone...

Vikas Kumar

My Name is Vikas Kumar and I stay at Malakpet(H. No.[protected]/4/10/2/B, Plot No.-69, Sripuram Colony, Malakpet, Hyderabad). This complain is regarding the Blue-Dart courier, Malakpet branch. My concern is that I had an important document(My original MCA certificates) shiped with consinement number [protected] on 9th October 2009 from ICFAI, Hyderabad and should reach to me in maximum 2 working days(by 12th October) but I didn't recieved it yet. When I called Blue-Dart courier then they said the document is already delivered and the recipient is Prakash however, no one stays there with the name Prakash at my house. I asked them to get the courier back to their office and call me so that I will come and collect it. After that I called around 20 times and also visited 2 times personally but they always say some or the other reason to escape. They don't response properly and when I ask there manager number, they always say that we will give your number and he will call you back but he never calls. This is mental harassment and also I spent lots of time on this for which I am no where defaulter. I this they should get penalties for this and I should get my document ASAP. Please register a complaint for this. I can provide any other information required. I request you to please take appropriate action and do justice with me.

Vikas

S K Sharma
                      I have taken a very bitter experience by sending one Parcel from BLUE DART Courier service.
                      I booked a small envelope on 14.10.2009 at Blue Dart’s Patiala Office. The Patiala Office assured me to deliver the envelope by 16.10.2009. They had asked me to pay Rs. 230/-, the amount is 9 times higher than SPEED POST charges. The bill number was [protected].

Even after charging 9 times, the Parcel was NOT delivered to my son at the given address till 17 00 Hrs on 20.10.2009.
                      My son had to walk to the Mysore office of BLUE DART to take the delivery at 17 45 Hrs. on 20.10.2009.
                      Such poor service reflects badly on their claim to deliver the goods in time.
                      I shall never use BLUE DART Courier service in future and advice all my well wishers to keep away from this courier service.
                      Even after charging a whooping sum of Rs. 230/- , which is 9 times higher than the Speed-post charges, they delivered the parcel like an ordinary post.
                      Yours
                      S K Sharma
                      Mobile + 91 [protected]
                      # 7, Type 5, DMW railway Officers Colony, Patiala-147003

Courier Service — late delivery of the courier

This is in regards to know the reason for delay of my Proffesional courier from chennai to hyderabad with consignment numner maa[protected] booked on 29 th march 2010, carrying some needfull documents submission required on 31st march 2010 year ending. The courier was not deleviered till 1st april 2010 , 3pm to the concern address by which i was unable to submit the documents needed for my year ending closure. I have made more than 100 calls to the head office at hyderabad and my nearest branch madhapur but i have not get any proper feedback except saying it is transit. I would like to understand the reason to why it was unable to delever in 3 days from chennai to hyderabad such a small distance and as well as good connectivity metros. The loss which i incurred is one full financial year effort,....'now i strongly requested the courier you to address the reason of delay and the compensestion. .

santosh
                        Dear all,

I would like to share my bad experience with Bluedart Express Ltd. Company says, they are leading logistics company in Asia but this is all crap.

They don't even manage proper network in Mumbai only. They don't keep record of their delivery boy's so please don't send your any shipment through this company service.

This is the worst company in this industry. All people are liar and fraud. Don't ever believe in this company.They don't keep their commitments and don't deliver shipments on time.