Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Bluedart — LATE DELIVERY [Resolved]

despathched on 02.02.2011 with correct delivery address but surprised to know from the courier website that address of consignee...

I am very Upset with the behavior of the Workers/Labours of Blue Dart Service Hyderabad.
My Wife's Parcel was withheld by Blue Dart, They are so Poor an helpless that they cant organize delivery at many places one among was my wifes place, My wife is Pregnant and cannot travel so long 70 KMS to pick up the parcel I called from Melbourne, Australia and requested One Mr Praveen since Morning 8:30 AM and asked about requirement about pickup by third party (My Brother) The requested to get ID proof of Addressee and Collection Person and Original Receipt. When they reached there They refused to handover the parcel and demanded for Authorization Letter from the Addressee, This Cheap people dont have enough sources to deliver and rather they want authorization either the person go back 70 KMS and come back with Authorization letter or my pregnent wife should go out and fax theese craps the Authorization letter ? when asked about morning call Praveen is Hiding and not coming on phone call, another one Mr. Murali posing as CEO/Chairman says they have no questioning authority. And do whatever you want.
Who is concerned about such a Service ???
No Customer Respect, No Manners, No Questioning Authority and Jungle Law prevails in Blue Dart. Its Service with all illiterates.
[censored] You Blue Dart !!!
Any Doubts or you think i am wrong.
Dont hesitate to contact [protected]@gmx.com
Great, and its a fact

MY shpment no [protected] is not delivers at my address . MY all last credit cards and all statement i receivd on courier ragularly .

I received a call from Blue dart fr address confirmation on 17/jan/2011. but he did not dispatchd that courrir and rtured undlivered back to chnaii HDFC.

These Company will not do there job properly .
    Aug 13, 2020
    I always receive a message that the Blue Dart attempted to deliver the shipment but the premise was locked, though all the time there are people in the house as we are a joint family and this only happens for the credit cards sent by the bank.

I believe, that Blue Dart is a useless provider and Indian Postal Services are much much better than Blue Dart.

I would strongly recommend and suggest to all the consginers not to use Blue Dart Services as this Company should be shut down! They are usless and lie through their teeth and provide harassment to the consignees!

I had couriered a shipment with tracking no. [protected] from mumbai(30/12/2010), to be delivered to pune. it has already...

This is in regard to the courier undelivered by Blue Dart Express Limited, Jayanagar 2nd block Branch, Bangalore.

I got a call from Mani, Blue Dart services on 3rd Jan 2011 @ 2.30 saying i have a courier to be delivered and clarified the address (Residence).
      After clarifying the address i asked him to come after 6.30 as nobody will be there @ home. The guy said he cant come after 6.30 and wanted me to take half a day leave to collect the courier.
      After 2 days i got a call from indiranagar branch saying my courier is due to deliver @ office address (my office is been shifted to Koramangla, i had changed the communication address to Residence).

When i tried to convey the same in customer contact center number[protected]Kavitha) It was a very bad experience we have to listen n oblige what they say. They wont listen to us.

Kindly request if anybody can help me cause the courier is my ATM card
      Iam facing this problem from past 30 days i am not able do any trasaction due to this..i have to tranfer the amount to some of my friends and get the cash from them.

Suresh Ediga
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Forgot to add my AWS number - [protected]

I had ordered my Personal Photographs online from Snapfish. This packet was not delivered to me i chased for this parcel to Bluedart for a moNth and at last after there investigation they said the parcel has been not traced and asked for Sorry, which doesnot help in anyways, if tommorow my photographs are misussed bluedart is Responsible for it.
        The delivery Status shows 6th Dec , which was handed over to Shalini leaving in the next house. On enquiry she denied of receiving any parcel. It is the negligance of the delivery boy which may lead to serious consequences.

Waybill Number : [protected]
        Date of Delivery : 06 December 2010
        Time of Delivery : 18:20
        Recipient : SHALINI

Dear Sir

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND OUT THE FACT OF OUR CONSINGNMENT SENT FROM DEHRADUN TO MUMBAI ON 21.12.2010 BY AIR THROUGH BLUE DART VIDE POD NO.[protected] .TILL TODAY NOT DELIVERED AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEREABOUT. INSPITE OF SPENDING RS.3304/-FOR 24 KG .IS IT JUSTIFIABLE FOR THE ORGANISATION. THOUGH I FEEL ASHAMED TO SEND THIS MAIL TO YOU BUT I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION SINCE I AM NOT GETTING RESPONSE NEITHER FROM THEIR DEHRADUN OFFICE NOR FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR THEM IT BECOMES A REGULAR FEATURE FOR BLUE DART DELHI IT SEEMS NOW A DAYS BLUE DART DELHI BECOMES BLUE OR DARK

I AM SENDING WITH THE HOPE YOU WILL GET ME A JUSTICE

THANKS

V.KRISHNAMOORTHY

Blue Dart-Ahmedabad — Non delivery of consignment

I booked 1 Raakhi gift from "sendgift2india.com"
          The gift had been given to Blue Dart for delivery with complete address and Phone numbers.

Following are the details of my consignment, this is second time im facing this problem.
          Address where consignment has to be delivered is:
          Gauravpree Singh
          H.NO 279/13,
          Shankar nagar
          Gurdaspur
          Punjab
          Mobile nos:- [protected], [protected]

Details of the consignment are as follows

Waybill No : [protected] Reference No : 251746
          Pickup Date 06 August 2009
          From Ahmedabad
          To Pathankot
          Status Returned To Origin
          Contact Customer Service
          New Waybill No [protected]

Blue Dart — Non-delivery of consingment

Subject: Pls deliver at my parcel at this addres TODAY !!

Hello! Blue Dart Team of Bangalore,

Its a matter of disgrace that you have not delivered my parcel till date!
          It was 9 days ago on[protected]Thursday) that I consigned a parcel from your Guwahati office
          with the assurance that it will be deliverd on Saturday. (No. [protected])
          You did not deliver on the said day and
          on Monday, the 24th your delivery boy went on consignee's address only to find nobody there.
          However he did not make a call to consignee (her no. was mentioned on the parcel) to ask her
          whereabouts. On Tuesday when I called on to your Bangalore office, you told that parcel
          was not delivered due to non-availability of consignee at the address. Had your person delivered
          the parcel on Saturday 22nd August on time he could have found the consignee because that
          happened to be her holiday. Nevertheless, even after so much harrassment and even after so many
          contacts over phone with your person he failed to deliver the consignment till date. Now he has
          stopped attending the call from consingee!!!
          Its really disgusting!! I never expected such a poor service from BlueDart!!
          The parcel was a gift and due to abnormal delay by you it has lost its time-value!!
          I wish you people could understand your responsibility and deliver the parcel on time.

I request you to deliver the parcel TODAY without fail at the following address:

U. B. City, Canberra Block,
          12th Floor, # 24, Vittal Mallya Road,
          Bangalore, 1
          Pls contact consignee on: [protected]

Thanks !
          -- Nirmal Purohit
          did not deliver credit card despite contnuous follow up
          Consignment Note#[protected] shipped from Chenna on 31.1.13, to Bangalore, not received as yet(6.2.13). Contacted customer service and they advised to contact Blue Dart, N S Palya, Bannerghatta Road, Near Alliance College, Near Uduppi Hotel. They are unable to provide the contact number of this office. From Justdial, we got their number and talked to them. They said, it will be delivered today but till the writing of this message, the item is not delivered. Today(6.2.13) again I contacted them at about 4.30PM but I was told that they are on break and to call them after 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, I found their line busy or not responding. Therefore, I contacted customer service but they disconnected the line. It is really frustrating that a company of repute, Blue Dart and their staff function so irresponsibly and least bothered about customer satisfaction/convenience. Top management of the company to be blamed for this state of affairs.
          I was supposed to receive a consignment from hdfc bank vide [protected] but i had not received it even after several communications with bluedart everytime they are giving the reason that address not proper, consignee not available, consignee shifted, etc. Even i had told them that i can give whatever assistance they want to get my consignment delivered at my place but they are not delivering. The reasons are as foolows : their delivery boys are not sincere enough to deliver the item promptly to the consignee. They are not even bothered to contact the customer that his consignmnet is arrived and they are unable to deliver the consignmnet and please tell the customer to make alternate arrangements to get the consignmnet on his own. As a whole till now i had not got my consignmnet even after several requests to their customer service executives. They do not have proper hierarchy of customer grievance handling, they do not have proper communication methods they do not have a centralised grievance redressal mechanism everything is doubtful in their company if any customer wants to escalate his grievance to higher officials there is no proper grievance redressal mechanism with them and we will not be provided any contact numbers also it is full of flaws so i request any responsible senior official from bluedart to kindly address my grievance on priority and resolve it immediately to avoid further inconvenience and harassment to me no body is responding from bluedart for my emails

This is to inform you that, I was expecting a vital consignment from my bank HSBC couple of weeks back.br...

Hello Sir,

This is Shailender Kadayan,sir m not satisfied with your service,i applied for policy money i.e policy no[protected] and available no-[protected].You sent my check on[protected] through Blue dart courier but i have not get my check till now.I called so many times to blue dart courier but at morning they said definately your check will be reach today but it not happend when i called at evening they said i dint find your address.Its become 4 days every day they said like that and that person gave me the no of Motinagar Branch of Blue dart courier when i called over there no one pick up the phone .

Second time i complained you of service Blue dart courier.Please sir i need this money very urgently.I would be very thankful to you if send my check asap on my address which i written below.

regards

Vill-Mubarik pur dabas
            Nangloi,New delhi-110086.
            Same is with me.
            I experienced it twice.
            My Kotak credit card was rejected sent through blue dart saying address is incomplete and could not be delivered.
            Second time they send, it says address invalid.
            Now HDFC credit card was sent through same Bluedart, same is the case.
            Till date I have not recieved any of my credit cards.

I am highly upset to see BLUE DART WORST SERVICE......... i haven't received my courier till date...though i have been...
              I have odered steel dining set from Home shop 18 and they handed the box to Blue dart courier to deliver the goods to me....
              Recently my aunty have redeemed her Mutual investments. The Mutual Fund AMC have send the cheque through Blue Dart courier(The...

On Tuesday i got a message stating Dlue dart was trying to deliver a consignment but returned because no one was there at home, but that is not true since my parents was there all time. so they asked me for a time slot to deliver it and i had 2 options one was between 12.00PM to 4.00PM and other was between 7.00PM to 10.00PM , so i sent 12.00PM to 4.0PM but i didnt get the courier yesterday (wednesday) so i called the Bluedart customer service and asked them why it was not delivered and they said it is because of rain, so i asked them to deliver it between 7.0PM to 9.00PM which they said they cannot do it since it was bank consignment , and so i asked them t deliver it on thursday 02/12/2010 between 12.00PM to 4.00PM but i didnt get it so again i called the Bluedart service and asked them what happen and they said they havent received any reqest to deliver it between 12.00PM to 4.00PM and it would be delivered before 9.00PM , so i asked them how that is possible for them to deliver it today in the evening as i was told the same was not possible yesyerday, but they could n answer that and said we dont have any record of you calling , so i asked what is the customer service that you provide and she responded like "Dont think only you an speak rude even i can speak rude"

Note : i still havent got the courier.

Name of the Executive: Sharadha
              Aug 13, 2020

I had to receive a shipment from Noida. The Blue Dart in Chandigarh got it with them on November 22, 2010 which was scheduled to be delivered to my office in Chandigarh on November 23. Today is December 2 and I have not yet got it.

After numerous attempts of phone calls and e-mails, I get a response everytime that it would be delivered in next few hours, but all in vain.

If I track my shipment on their website, it shows "Consignee not available at the address". And the fact is BlueDart executive never came to my office and they admitted this fact on the phone.

Pathetic service.

AWB [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020

Consignment no. [protected] booked on dec 2007 from courier office to my correspondence address is not yet delivered or returned by blue dart courier complain in their costomercare is non responsive.
                  Please do needful.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  i/we m.b.corporation here by inform to you that my courier tracking no.[protected] is send by you dated-22.03.2011 to durgapur(west bengal) is not delivered till date-25.03.2011.

due to delay of your courier services or poor service.we face so much inconveniance couse.in future we never given to you any type of courier service or disappont.
                  Myself RAJU SINGH .i m stay at Begum bazar. i m nt Get MY AXIS BANK ATM card . it was ditpached on 17 /03/2012. still i m nt get . plZ send me my CARD to my BANK BRANCH ( AXIS BANK OSMANGANG) or deliver to my home adddresss thtt given in the infront of ATM CARD ENVELOPE thank u

Blue Dart Express Limited — Blue Dart service refuses to deliver

I was suppose to get my amazon delivery today . The BlueDart guys call me up, says they cannot deliver today because they are out of delivery boys.

Blue Dart Express Limited — why reject my pan card without any phone call

showing nearest location not find. If blue dart location not find so why reject without any phone call

not received shipment

sir my shipment waybill no [protected] has dispatched on dated 29.12.2014 but I have not received my shipment till date .

very bad service

My cons.no.[protected] not delivered to my place. Despite after contacting me on my
                  phone they send back.

SIR,
                    WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO INFORM U THAT WE ARE CONTINUOUSLY SUFFERING FORM THE SERVICE OF BLUE DART COURIER SERVICES. THEY ARE NOT MAKING THE DELIVERY & RETURN BACK TO THE PACKET. WITHOUT GOING TO CONSIGNEE THEY MAKE REPORT ADDRESS IS NOT CONFIRMED.ONCE PAN CARD RETURNED BACK IT IS DIFFICULT TO ASSESSEE TO RECEIVE IT. THIS IS NOT MY PERSONAL COMPLAINT BUT MR. AMIT GUPTA AN ADVOCATE ([protected]) TOLD ME THEY HAVE NOT MADE DELIVERY TO HIM & RETURNED BACK TO THE COURIER FROM COMPLETE & FAMOUS LOCATION i.e. DISTT. COURT. CIVIL HOSPITAL IS ALONE IN BALLABGARH. NEITHER THEY GO THERE FOR DELIVERY NOR MAKE ANY CALL TO CONSIGNEE & MENTION THE REPORT ADDRESS IS NOT CONFIRMED. SIHI GATE BALLABGARH FAMOUS LOCATION & THEY MENTION THE REPORT ADDRESS NOT FOUND. ALL THE SAME ADDRESSES ALL DELIVERIES MADE PROPERLY. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE SOLVE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                    I CAN ALSO PRODUCED SEVERAL WITNESSES REGARDING THIS.

I had sent courier through Bluedart on 25th Nov from Noida to Jaipur. The waybill no is [protected] for the same. The courier...

I have sent a Courier by Blue Dart (Airway Bill No. [protected]) from Bangalore to Silchar on the 15th of November 2010. Even after 10 days when I found that the courier was not delivered, I found the following update:

Pickup Date: 15 November 2010
                      From : Bangalore
                      To :Silchar
                      Status :Out Of Delivery Area
                      Contact Customer Service

On contacting Customer Care in Silchar, they just coolly refused to do anything about the delivery saying the address of delivery (which is within 10 km of the Bluedat office) is out of delivery area.

Blue Dart takes 3 to 4 times more than India Post and doesn't want to provide services.

I think this is pathetic service and I should be compensated and those lazy employees be sacked.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Yes, Blue dart should be renamed to full dirt company, their courier person behaves like jerk.

Bluedart — Debit Card Delivery [Resolved]

This is Abhijeet working with the Advertising Company. I was supposed to receive my HDFC Debit Card...

This is Narasimha, I was supposed to get a courier from Citi Bank. Citi Bank sent this courier to my Residential...