Income Tax Refund
4.1

Income Tax Refund Complaints & Reviews

I have not received my Income Tax Refund for assessment year[protected]. However, as per the update provided in the website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/servlet/TaxRefundStatus#, the refund cheque has been dispatched on 22nd November, 2016. The same has been sent through Speed Post (EA[protected]IN) with Ref No. CP[protected].

I also contacted the SBI Contact Centre[protected] on several occasion. However, I have been advised that the refund cheque may take 7 to 10 day to reach. Later I, contacted the Speed Post department and they have informed that no such Speed Post has been booked till date. Several e-mails have been sent to [protected]@sbi.co.in and [protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in. There is no response received on the same till date.

Kindly advice the next course of action.

DIVYA

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
    This is with regard to the Income tax refund of the Assessee named Amrita Khanna (PAN :AAKPK2872N )

The Assessee has not received the income tax refund for the AY 2014-15 & AY 2015-16, however her efilling account shows that the refund has been credited to her bank account on January 6, 2016.
    Bank account number:[protected]
    IFSC Code: ICIC0000177
    Branch : ICICI Bank, DLF Qutub Plaza, DLF City Phase 1, Gurgaon-122002.

details of the ecs made by the income tax department are:
    NECS Sq No.: [protected], Set. Date:06/01/2016
    Amount : Rs. 4220, Wrong Account number credited:[protected]

and
    NECS Sq No.:[protected], Set Date:06/01/2016
    Amount : Rs. 6530, Wrong Account number credited:[protected]

I request you to kindly look into this matter and credit the refund to the correct account number.

Sir, I have submitted an application on the above subject on 2G.0.11.2014.(duly received by your office Vide ASK No.[protected] dt. 20.11.2014.My PAN No. is AGJPP 8050G. Kindly arrange to refund the amount earlyt. Thanking you. (Jayanta Kumar Patra.)

I am fed-up with Income tax Department. I tried to get refund AY[protected], 100.00. details: AUSPK6417H Name Mahesh Online filed May/20/2013 and hard copy reached on 31/May/2013. I contact HMT Building Ganganagar, Bangalore as we as CPC bangalore - they told next few Day you will get. Than from last 7 months i contact mail through requesting my refund "member.[protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in", "member.[protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in" and "[protected]@tdscpc.gov.in". But No use. Than I tried online web portal through i raised the issue - No use. I called customer Care :[protected] No issue. I informed Them i lost my job on Jun/2013 so I need my refund - No replay only they will say call to customer Care and they will say same old story - Once done you will get mail. I am frustarted about income tax department - i wannted to take action who are not working in Refund divion - need to get terminate from Now. By, Mahesh
        This Mahesh,
        I lost my job june/2013.
        I filed reurn may/2013 and hard copy reached 31/May/2013.
        from June/2013 last week On word tried my best to get my refund 53, 200 INR

I contacted so many times to tax department - They Only say under process.
        I contacted Customer Care, Raised Issue online and send so many mails to "[protected]@tdscpc.gov.in"
        " member.[protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in" "[protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in, member.[protected]@incometaxindia.gov.in"

Even went to HMT building Ganganagar Bangalore and CPC Bangalore.

Finally No use.

This [censored]ers are expecting money from me - I do not have intrust to pay.

These [censored]er are getting paid or not.

I just wanted know last 7 Months what they done - as per hour bases report.

I wanna planing to sue them - who are not working properly in refund department - if they found not working properly than i do not need money(refund), instead these people must terminate from their Job.
        Than Only these [censored]er come to know value of job.
        I went cpc and HMT - I feel they are not working .

Online and Customer Care No Issue - unnecessary spending Money

By,
        Mahesh.

DEAR SIR // MADAM ,

GOODAFTERNOON ,

SUBJECT --- DID NOT GOT REFUND IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TILL DATE REGARDING RETURNED FILED DATED--20 / 7 / 2012

I HAD FILED RETURN OF[protected] DATED ---20 / 7 /2012. MY E --FILING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER IS
          [protected] . MY PAN NO. IS ---- AAAPO1960D .
          I DID NOT GOT REFUND IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TILL DATE REGARDING RETURNED FILED DATED--20 / 7 / 2012..
          I REQUEST YOU THAT PLEASE REPLY ME THAT WHEN I WILL GET MY REUND ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS MENTIONED BELOW.
          IT IS ALSO REQUESTED PLEASE ISSUE REUND ORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBILE AND TRANSFER REUND MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT NO. . AS BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ALDEADY SUBMITTED DURING FILING .
          HOPE REPLY SOON AND ISSUE ME REFUND ODER AS EARLIER AS POSSIBILE IN MY ACCOUNT NO. .
          THANKING YOU ,
          2 ) [protected]@ymail.com

3) [protected]@ymail.com

dated ---6 / 4 //2013

Dear Sir / Madam .
            It is complain about unwanted delay in refunding of income tax amount. I received a latter from Income tax department dated 28.11.2011 via email . (Letter attached for ready ref.) Against which I enquired through my advocate, but it is surprise to inform you that till date I did not received a single paisa against above letter after completing all procedure through income tax dept.
            Request you to kindly look into the matter & please credit my amount as per details given below.
            Secondly , the refund for assessment year[protected] are also pending under your kind control .
            Please refer attached herewith as scan copy of status of income tax.
            Third , that the refund with regards to assessment year[protected] are also pending with you stating that “others – paper refund was cancelled or electronic credit rejected by the bank of the assessee with the reason others .contact your assessing officer for fresh release of refund .”
            Fourth & last that the refund of assessment year[protected] are also pending under your kind control .With due request , kindly advise or release the amount as I am in great need .

Your necessary action in the matter is highly solicited.

Thanks With Best Regards

Pan card Nos : BNQPS 9336H
            Bank Account NOS :[protected]
            RTGS/NEFTIFSC CODE: ICIC0000208.

Hi Sir,

I have received a message saying my refund issued to my pan number BDBPS6776C for the year[protected] is failed due to incorrect address. I have changed my address few months back and I would like to know how can I change the address and reissue this refund amount. I want to know who is my Assessing Officer.

I am currently staying in the below mentioned address :

#26, Thimmaraya Swamy Nilaya,
              2nd cross, 2nd block, dasappa layout,
              Ramamurthy Nagara,
              Bangalore -16
              Ph - [protected]

-Shiva

INCOME TAX REFUND — LONG DUE INCOME TAX REFUND

I am still waiting for my income tax refund for the Assessment year[protected]. Amount due is Rs 30,464 + interest due since then.

PAN - ADVPD4718L.

Will anyone take this up and expedite.

RITESH DUDEJA
              I have not received income tax refund of Rs. 10825/- against the income tax return filed for assessment year 2007-08 ( financial year 2006-07)
              Ack. no : [protected] dated 27.07.2007 ( WARD 21(1) NEW DELHI )
              PAN: AAAPP0160A

Tax refund — refund

My Name is shashank kumar . my pan no is AZSPK3174C. i have not received my refund. Please do the needful action.

shashank kumar
              azspk3174c
              [protected]@gmail.com

Hi sir, while filling the ITR I sumbitted in correct account number, and received the refund via draft with the incorrect account number, please let me know what to do in this situation. I am not able to to receive the refund amount please do the favoure for the same.

INCOME TAX REFUND — Incorrect Refund amount

As per my Form 16 and Form 26AS, my refund amount for the assessment year 2009-10 is Rs. 34915 but I received just Rs. 4020. I'm not sure why there is such a huge discrepancy in the refund amount. Request the complaint reaches the right department and solicit an early response.
                Hi Sir,

Bangalore -16
                Ph - [protected]

-Shiva

Dear sir
                  my income tax refund cheque is return to you by postman mistake because my address is right so send me return refund[protected] my PAN -ANOPG2048R MY NAME SADANANDA GHOSH
                  DETAIL- MODE OF PAYMENT -REFUND CHEQUE ; REFERENCE NOMBER -CMPP5824825' STATUS RETURN CHEQUE ; DATE 01/04/2010 ;SPEED POST NO-EW[protected]IN. I had already Contact With My Local Office & Necassery Action Taken By Them on Last 12/09/2011.
                  please send my refund[protected] soon .Im reguler time to time submit my income tax file .pl help me
                  your faith fully
                  SADANANDA GHOSH
                  PAN-ANOPG2048R

Income Tax Department — Refund Cheque

Dear sir
                  DETAIL- MODE OF PAYMENT -REFUND CHEQUE ; REFERENCE NOMBER -CMPP5824825 ' STATUS RETURN CHEQUE ; DATE 01/04/2010 ;SPEED POST NO-EW[protected]IN. I Had Already Contact My Local Office at Midnapore, I Give a application & Others Necessary Action Taken by Them In My Presence .It was on 12/09/2011. I again Contact with my local office on 17/10/2011 & They say JCIT Not approved my Correction till date.I had got another Checque in the assn ment year of[protected] the same address on January ,2011.
                  please send my refund[protected] .Im reguler time to time submit my income tax file .pl help me . My Contact address
                  VILL+ PO- Rantua,PS- Beliaberah, Dist- West Midnapore, Pin-721517, Westbengal.

your faith fully
                  Sadananda Ghosh
                  PAN-ANOPG2048R
                  Mob:[protected]
                  my cheque was not delievered because i was met with accident, to get once again delievered what shold io do

I have an file ITR of year 2010-11, I have received an incorrect A/c no cheque provided by icome tax Dept., But I returned the Original cheque to CMP Mumbai & Photacopy to CPC Bangeluru, Sir i have not received correct A/c Cheque
                    My Details Given Below:-

Jasvant Singh
                    PAN No.:AYAPS0688Q
                    DOB.:[protected]
                    . year 2010-11
                    Correct A/c no.:[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    INCOME TAX REFUND FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR[protected] NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE.

WARD NO-7(1), PUNE,

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO-[protected], 27/07/2007.

KINDLE LET ME KNOW, HOW THE SAME CAN BE OBTAINED
                    My PAN Number is ADKPJ0253B have not received the refund for the years 2007-08 & 2008-09 till now.
                    Please expedite.

I have an file ITR of year[protected], I have not received my retrun fund till date. Added more bank informations on this mail. Please do the needful.

My Details Given Below:-