Luminous Inverter

Luminous Inverter Complaints & Reviews

M
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
LUMINOUS INVERTER – Luminous Inverter
Sir, I have purchased a luminuos inverter on 12/06/2010, serial number-B2CL3P[protected] from Multi channel(garia, kolkata).Within 2 months time it started showing faults, ie within the warranty period.I lodged a complain number-UL104895, althought your company claims of resolving the problem within 48 hours it took 2 weeks for your service person to come and attend the problem inspite of several repeatative reminders.The service was not at all satisfactory.He told us some reason and wrote some other reason in the service report form, inspite of our explainations he said if this problem persists call us for a second time and left.Naturally after a few days we checked all the wiring of the house and reduced some of the loads as he suggested, still the problem exsists.In kolkata the service numbers provided to us from your head office is hardly picked up by anyone or switched off.If we call the 24 hours helpline or headoffice they refer us to kolkata centre and hardly accept to take any responsibility.I have for a second time lodged a complain, number-Ul108229.Please see that the service is provided as soon as possible & it is resolved as well instead of only doing eye wash, if necessary replace the troubleshooting machine.I heard a lot of your company so we made a decision to buy it but unfortunately viewing your service I conclude that it was a wrong decision as you people make big promises in your advertising agenda but don't fullfill it.Moreover the way our complain is being attended we feel like being cheated.I hope you belong to one of those companies for whom reputation matters a lot, so please try to solve my problem with full sincerity. Madhuleena Ghosh 97 Bidhan palli, po-garia kolkata-84
First read the guidelines and manual of the product before using.Before using a product learn about the output capacity of the inverter.It is not always the manufacturer fault.Sometimes, the customers mis-handle the machine and later on blames the manufacturer. So, before complaining about the faults in the machine first go through your own faults.Later on blame the manufacturer.And let me tell you one thing, the company provides you warranty not guarantee. I am using Luminous Inverter for last four years.Till date it is running without any fault. So, it depends on the user how he or she use the thing.So, before blaming the manufacturer try to rectify your own faults of mis-handling the inverter.
Rakesh
Luminous Inverters are one of the best brand of inverters in India.Rakesh is absolutely right, don't blame the manufacturer.Rectify your own faults.

P
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    i have a luminous invertor 800va sr.no. B2CL5P[protected] with luminous battery Electra sr no. 232516 and both are under warranty. it has stopped working for past eight days and after repeated complaints their service engineer turned up after four days and told the battery is faulty and they will repair the same. mean while they will install service battery and take this battery for repair within three days. After that there is no response from there end. my complaint no are DL 724087& DL 726360 and there customer support is very poor. kindly look into the matter and my problem may be resolved thanking u.

LUMINOUS INVERTER — Compalint not attended

I had purchased ur invertor no. A20M 277-0903 of CV-750 from TCS Trading company HUDA Panipat.

Within a few days its main ON/OFF switch was detached from its main body & hence no. of times it was requested to ur delear to get it replaced but he always replied that matter is being taking up with the company.

Now he shown his inability to replace it since the same is not availble in the company.

U will agree that chosing any product for purchase, after sale service of any company is taken into account by the customers & therefore only considering ur company's reputation I had purchased ur product but now I am feel that perhaps I have committed any mistake.

Having no other alternative , I approach ur good office to look into it & provide me the service so that my above complaint is attended without any further delay.

Thanking u in anticipation & hoping a quick action in the matter.

S.P.Sharma
    577, Model Town
    Panipat
    (M)[protected]
    It is really tragic that you’re after sale service is extremely poor. The executives sitting at customer care centre are totally unconcerned and unmindful to the plight of the customers. There job is only to pass on the information / complaint to the company and are not in a position to explain as to why the complaint is not being attended to. There only stereotype reply is “sir I am again forwarding your complaint”. It is really not expected from a company of your stature that claims to be no. 1 in inverter making in the country.

I lodged a complaint about my inverter on 30.04.2008 vide complaint no. 101606 and followed it up everyday without fail. Today again i.e. 04.05.2008, I reminded your customer care centre about my pending complaint and got the assurance that it will be attended today. However, till this time i.e. 9.15 p.m. no one turned up to attend to the complaint. I am, therefore, constrained to believe that this company is only interested in selling the products and not competent at all to provide after sale service to its customers. In such a scenario, I have no option but to ventilate my grievances through the newspapers and approach consumer court for being cheated by a company claimed to be no. 1 in the line of business.

Nevertheless, I once again request you to kindly attend to the complaint immediately.

Mahesh Saraf

LUMINOUS INVERTER — COMPLAINT NOT ATTENDED

SUB: COMPLIANT DATED 8.2.09 AND 20.2.09 - NOT ATTENDED SO FAR (23.2.2009)

Inverter — customer care complaint is not attended

i have purchased a whirlpool inverter about 3 months back made no. of coplaints to customer care but expet assurence nothing solved

SUCAM INVERTER — COMPLAINT NOT ATTENDED

MY SUCAM INVERTER WAS NOT GETTING CHARDED.I COMPLAINED THE SAME TO THE SUCAM CUSTOMER CARE.
    COMPLANED NUBER IS :[protected]

IT IS UNDER WARANTY PERIOD STILL NO BODY HAS COME TO RESOLVCE THE PROBLEM.

Nawalgarh, Rajasthan
      hi
      i have bought a sine wave 800VA luminous inverter in late 2008. it started creating problem from the beginning this...

Delhi, Delhi
      I have an apparel showroom in New Delhi and as the owner, it is important for me that my customers are happy. Since we often have power cuts in this area, I purchased a Luminous inverter for my showroom and ever since, it has become simpler to coordinate work and customers. Now I don’t have to worry a lot about power cuts, as my inverter takes care of it and I can continue with my work. The back up system is quite efficient too which helps me deliver products on time. Thanks to Luminous inverters
      cheers…

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        i bought Luminous Inverter and battery in 2009 and then only i came to know what blunder i had done. since then it is creating a lot of problems, just like battery backup very poor (10 minutes)sometime because of inverter or sometime coz of battery. their after sale service is totally worst they r just sitting there to received calls and nothing else. i hav got tired making numerous calls but nobody listen.i live at ludhianain

i wud like to convey to all o[censored] never every buy luminous products as they r inferior in quality and the after sale service is worst.

Luminous — UPS Problems in Mains

ups occured problem after 1 or 2 hours when working , its may cut power on mains & after that it will Start after 2 or 3 hours .

Luminous — Worst after Sales service

luminous sales service is worst than anyone.
        i bought a luminous ups few months ago.
        from the first week it started to trip whenever electricity comes. means when the power comes after failure of some time.
        i complaining from then and i m total helpless. i go to service center 4 times and they took my ups for 2 days and then returned, when i came home, , same condition.
        when i pressured too much one day a person (service engineer from company) comes. he fight with ups for 4 hours then he say that ups in now OK. I believed. but in evening when power comes the ups again show its problem.

from the day no one is coming even after many complaints..

what the hell i do..
        I never sugges anyone to use luminous products.
        at last i bought a microtek UPS. Microtek is best... still hoping that someone is coming and help me.

I also have Luminous inverter. I’ve never faced any problem with my inverter. Your problem appears very strange to me as Luminous is a very reliable company. Anyways all that I can suggest is that you should try speaking to Luminous team and for sure your problems will be resolved.

Thankyou,
        Madhu

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
          I purchased one Luminous Inverter of 800VA Model no.BOCL[protected] which was purchased after becoming faulty the previous Inverter no.A 2-0J 462-0303 from AD POWER SYSTEMS,120/141, lajpt nagar, kanpur-208005 through your Authorised Dealer: Exide Industrial Battery.Presently my inverter is not working from several days due to some problems,which has been communicated several times to Mr AD Dubey,but he has not provided any service till today. I think you will be able to know my problem during this hot season and what will be the use of purchasing such a branded INVERTER with branded BATTERY of EXIDE please.Such type of delayed and poor service to your permanent customers from the last ten years will certainly reflect against your goodwil in the general public.I think you will arrange for immediate rectification of my problem please.
          I mr. Aziz pirani had purchased luminous inverter and battery from M. Vijay store at vasai west on[protected]. Last 15 days it is not in working. I had given the complaint to the store. They said the complaint is forwarded and with in 3 days company man will come and replace the inverter since it is in warrenty period.my complaint no. is G0028. But nobody has come last 10 days and there is only one answer from the M. Vijay store that they had forwarded the complaint. Since we are staying in Vasai and there is a load setting problem every day we are in need for an inverter.so pls consider the matter and do the needful.

yours faithfully,

Aziz Pirani

Anand, Gujarat
            my complaint is that my inverter is not working well and the company is not checking it properly.
            there is not any satisfactory answer by the company.
            i want my inverter replaced.

Luminous inverters — no service

my invertor in service period has stopped functioning. Company has not attended to my call. i am repeatedly given phone no of people who are to be contacted , but i dont receive any response
            Hi Dear Mili,

If your product has a service period then for sure you are entitled to get help for servicing the product. With my Luminous product there have been no hassles yet, when it comes to servicing. No need to contact here and there… Simply contact the customer care and lodge a request for servicing. That’s it! That’s exactly what I do. I hope I was able to solve your problem.

Nupur
            Hi buddy; I also have a Luminous inverter. I have never had any problem with the customer care department of Luminous till now. When ever I call them, they very patiently answer my queries and solve my problems and arrange a visit of a technician if at all any repair process is involved. It seems that you are having a tough time. Try speaking to higher authorities and I am sure you’ll find the help you are looking for.
            complaint
            very poor service.

B
              Oct 27, 2020
              Pune, Maharashtra
              we have purchased a Luminous inverter 800 va with Exide battery Inva Queen450 on 12.03.2010 Ref.cash memo...

P
              New Delhi, Delhi
              October 25, 2009

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
              I had purchased a Luminous Sine Wave Inverter in the year 2005.
              Recently, the original battery of the inverter discharged completely as it had gradually weakened over time. I got the battery changed with a genuine new battery to find that the inverter still failed to work.Finally, I lodged a complaint at Luminous Service with Complaint No.: DL 361733, Dt.: 23.10.2009.
              A service engineer [Mr. Sameer ([protected])] arrived at my home on 24.10.2009 and on diagnosing the system, told me that due to the inverter having to work on a very weak battery, the circuit inside the inverter had got short-cuircuited, and the solution was to get the circuit board changed, and replaced by a new board. The cost of the new board was quoted as Rs. 1250. I asked him again if the board which will be replacing the faulty board was a genuine, new part, and I received an affirmative response. No other information was conveyed to me during this encounter.
              The next day, i.e. 25.10.2009, Mr. Sameer arived at my home and changed the faulty board, and after having done so, suddenly broke to me the news that he will be taking back with him the faulty board. On asking him the reason for doing so, he told us that Rs. 1250 was the replacement cost of the board and that a new board cost Rs. 2250. We asked for a price list to verify his claim, but he was unable to produce it. And further,the supposedly ‘new’ board he had installed was established to be an old part which had been repaired.
              This is simply a case of highly unprofessional behaviour on part of a trained serviceman. There was no transparency in the manner he dealed with me. Correct information was intentionally withheld from me until the last moment.
              And moreover, I also wish to inform you that during the abovementioned service engineer’s visit to my home on 24.10.2005, a set of earphones went missing. Now, I assure you that I am not adding this complaint merely to support my case, but this behaviour on part of a professional the nature of whose job requires him to build trust with the customer is very,very sad and noxious to the customer-company relationship. I have no doubts as to the whereabouts of the missing object. Barely 5 minutes before the arrival of the engineer, my son, who was the only person present at home during his visit, had noticed it, and moments after his departure, the earphones were missing.
              This incident not only shows unprofessionalism and an intentional attempt to misguide and dupe a customer, and a shameful breach of the customer-company relationship.
              I hope that the relevant authorities will take notice of this and take immediate action to put a halt on such malpractice.

Yours sincerely,
              Prem Pal Singh
              ( 107, Baldev Park, Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051)
              [protected], [protected])
              Correction:
              The date of visit of the service engineer on which the earphones went missing has been inadvertently written as 24.10.2005, it should be read as 24.10.2009
              NO SUPPLY
              I PURCHASED INVERTER FROM AUTHORISED DELAER, ITS LESS THAN YEAR AND IT NOT SUPPLYING THE POWER. COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE SO MANY TIMES. BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN YET, PLS LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND TAKE US OUT FROM THE WORST PROBLEM

ARVIND KUMAR

GOVT. SARVODAYA BAL VIDHYALAYA UTTAM NAGAR
              NEW DELHI-110059
              MOB. [protected]

M
                Karnal, Haryana
                our inverters battery is not charging thatswhy inverter is not working
                i bought the UPS two years ago however since last year back had gone down to just one minute or so. I complained to the vendor who send someone to mend it however no improvement happened. Now it stoped working completely.

i never expected such a poof performance.
                Respected Sir

I have been subscribing luminour batary and invertor in sep 2008 for two batary becuase our hour is big but after one year invertor showing batry low we registered complaint and technicine come and cheked the invertor and batary and replaced invertor motherboard and said that
                no problem come near future but after one day when the light shut invorter charge it shoe that batary become low and it shut down after five minutes we registered complaint again technicine came and cheked invertor and said that your batary has been showing low so your warranty period is within you logon a complant and change you batary.
                so I request to you please change our inveror batary becouse childern exam near and without electricity no one can read or write.

Our Home address is