Reliance Power Ltd.

Reliance Power Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

sagarmax
FAKE or TRUE?

Subject -> I need some information about recent exam for GTE post in Reliance power (singrauli, Madhya prdadesh), actually I want know that they examiners are fake or real.

Hi sir,
My name is Sagar (electrical engg), I need some information about RELIANCE POWER Ltd. (Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh)

Sir, some people told me that reliance power ltd Or energy Ltd. company has vacancy for post GET with package 4.3 lakh/annum. So I had applied for it and I had got an email.

For written test -> 28th April 2012 and
For personal interview -> 29th April 2012

Regus Business Centre
6th floor, 11 U.N. Brahmchari Street (Contentia building, near Minto park)
Kolkata 700017

So, Sir I had attends written test and personal interview there. And they told if you will be selected than you will get an email from reliance company and also they will call you between date 7/5/2012 to 12/5/2012

Sir, I just want to know that – this all examination was taken by Reliance company OR some fake people
Sir, kindly informs me by mail ([protected]@gmail.com) and calls me ([protected]), because if they are fake people than I will be alert, because sir they are telling that if you will be selected than u will sign a Reliance company bond paper for 2 years work and with bond Reliance Company will take 1.5 lakh rs as DD.

So sir, I have request that please inform me that they are FAKE or TRUE as soon as possible by email or call me, I will wait for your reply, thanks sir.

Sagar Singh
Email – [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile no. [protected]
he is not selected for reliance enery, so he is doing such kind of thing...
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

shrimali hiteshkumar h
    I, chauhan Bhavnaben Jagdishkumar applied for IPO of Rpower ltd on 16/1/2008 but I had not been alloted shares & refund .so I complained so many times but I was not answered satsfactorically as well as I remained without shares and refund until now.I sent e-mail to [protected]@karvy.com on 23/12/2010 but not replied.
    My details are given below
    Unit :Relience power ltd.
    Application form no :[protected]
    Name of Bank : Mehasana Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd, Palanpur B.K.
    Ammount in Rs. : 25875/
    Draft no. : 145880 and Date : 16/1/2008
    Dmat account no : [protected]
    Branch of Dmat : Angel Broking Ltd, Palanpur B.K.
    Sir, please look into this matter and do favourable for me. thanks
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Reliance Power Ltd. — Allotted Shares not credited in my DPID [Resolved]

Jagdish lal Chopra
      I have alloted 17 Shares of Reliance power Ltd.
      My application no. 81499201 Shares was not credited in my DPID due...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Business & Finances

Reliance Power Ltd. — Dividend not received [Resolved]

Ashish Mehta
      i have not received the dividend against Reliance Power shares....
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Sudhakar Sharma
      Reliance Power 17 Shares Alloted me But Not Transfer to my demat account.
      Details as below.
      5 . DP ID IN 300214
      6 . Amount Paid 25875.00
      7 . Cheque No. 730275 Dt.17.01.2008
      8 . Bank Name Bank of Baroda
      9 . Branch Name Kamla Nagar, Agra.
      10 .Application Deposited At: Kotak Securities Ltd.
      11. Kotak Bank Serial No. 4064384
      12 .Telephone No. [protected]
      13 .Address 21, Subhash Nagar, Karmyogi
      Road, Kamla Nagar, Agra (U.P)
      14.E-Mail ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Please find out my shares & Transfer in my Demat Account within 3 days.

Sudhakar Sharma
      21, Subhash Nagar, Karmyogi Road,
      Kamla Nagar, Agra (U.P)

Reliance Power Ltd — Allotted shares not transfer in my DP

Sir
      I had applied for Reliance Power Ltd IPO on January 15, 2008 for 225 shares vied application form no. 57189086. I have an account in Religare Securities Ltd and my DP id is IN301774 and my client id is 10918215. When the allotment came shares were not transfered in my DP and I thought that I haven't got allotment. But today I got my refund back stating that I have been alloted 16 shares and Rs. 6880 has been deducted and Rs. 18995 has been refunded to me. Sir please check my status and make necessary corrections to transfer alloted shares to me in my DP id. I shall be very thankful to you.

Reliance Power Ltd — Shares not allotted but the amount has been deducted from the application fee of 225 shares

Vide my application No. 3 5484379, I applied for 225 shares (15 lots) for which I had sent ch. No. 9789032 dt 17.1.08 for Rs. 25875/-, but till the writing of this letter I didn’t receive any shares. I should have got 17 shares as other people as there was firm allotment in this category. On the contrary, my money for 15 shares has been withheld by Repliance Power Co. and returned the remaining to my a/c through ECS.
      Sir
      I had applied for Reliance Power Ltd IPO on January 15, 2008 for 225 shares . I have an account in Religare Securities Ltd and my DP id is IN301774 and my client id is 10512738. When the allotment came shares were not transfered in my DP and I thought that I haven't got allotment. But today I got my refund back stating that I have been alloted 17 shares and Rs. 7310 has been deducted and Rs.rest amount has been refunded to me. Sir please check my status and make necessary corrections to transfer alloted shares to me in my DP id., DD NO WAS 197772, I shall be very thankful to you. or you can contact me on [protected]
      Read comments

AMITA GUPTA

We bring to your kind notice that an application in Reliance Power IPO was accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs.25875/- was lodged with you but we have come to know that amount of DD was, somehow, NOT ENACASHED. We shall be grateful if you kindly arrange to locate the same and return to us at the earliest. The particulars are as under; -
        NAME : PANKAJ KUMAR
        APPLICATION NO. 55302887
        Draft No. 191246 Rs.25875/- drawn on Oriental Bank of Commerce
        Your immediate action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

IPO of Reliance Power Ltd — IPO of Reliance Power Ltd

Date 03.03.08
        Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for 225 Nos share of reliance Power
        LTD but till date nither I have received share
        allotment nor refund money. I have also checked status
        of my application at internet site and submitted
        required information before 15 days . there is no

Phone [protected]
        Dpid (CDSL) [protected]

Reliance Power Ltd. — Non receipt of share & refund [Resolved]

RAM AVTAR BANSAL
          I. Ram avtar bansal r/o kherli (Alwar : rajasthan) have applied for reliance power issue vide demand draft no. Suo 767703...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (59)

Reliance Power Ltd. — non receipt of refund amount of ipo [Resolved]

k.r.k.prasad
          k.r.k.prasad
          dp id no. in301895 [jrg securities ltd.]
          client id no.10342483

application no.08885912[as...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (151)

SHASHI AGARWAL
          WE HAD APPLILED FOR 225 SHARES UNDER RETAIL INVESTOR QUOTA AS UNDER":
          APPLICATION FORM NO.37764684
          CAN NO.2172996 FOR 17 SHARES ALLOTTED
          DP ID : ZUARI INVESTMENTS LTD. IN301055
          CLIENT ID WRONGLY MENTIONED IN FORM AS :10432018
          CORRECT CLIENT ID IS : 10204318

A PHOTOCOPY EACH OF APPLICATION FORM, CLIENT MASTER PROFILE, CAN HAVE BEEN SENT TO COMPANY AND REGISTRARS m/S KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PVT. LTD., HYDERABAD.
          SHARES ALLOTTED HAVE NOT YET BEEN CREDITED TO OUR DEMAT ACCOUNT.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL IN THE MATTER

SHASHI AGARWAL AND RAJ KUMAR AGARWAL
          C/O BANK OF BARODA,
          BARAN-325205 (RAJASTHAN)
          PH: [protected]
          e-mail: [protected]@bankofbaroda.com
          11.04.08

Reliance Power Ltd — Non receipt of allotted shares

I applied 225 shares of Reliance Power Ltd vide application no 5 6935201. A Cheque bearing no. 6100 dated 18.1.2008 for Rs. 22875/- drawn on Indian Overseas Bank, R.K.Puram, New Delhi has been debited from my account. It came to my notice through web site that I have been allotted 17 shares of Reliance Power Ltd. on my application No[protected] an allotment of said shares has been made in the name of Ramesh Kumar who is the 2nd holder of Demat Account whereas shares should have been allotted in the name of ist holder i.e. Smt Gomti Devi. Till date, the allotted shares are not reflected in my Demat account and no communication has been received from the company or Company Registrar. In this regard, I have sent feedback through your email but got no response.

Kindly resolve my issue immediately by allotting shares as per terms and condition of IPO under reference and refund the remaining amount to my account.

Reliance Power Ltd — NON RECEIPT OF 17 SHARES AND REFUND

I HAD APPLIED FOR 225 SHARES OF RELIANCE POWER LTD VIDE CHQ. NO. 539159 DTD 15.01.2008 FOR RS. 96,750/-. SAME HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 21.01.2008. MY APPLICATION NO WAS[protected] AND DP NO. WAS 10078507 AND DPIN 302620. REGISTRAR TO ISSUE WAS KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PVT LTD. TILL TODAY I HAD NEITHER RECIEVED ALLOTED 17 SHARES NOR REFUND OF RS. 89440/-.
          PLEASE HELP ME.

Reliance Power Ltd. — non recpit of shares in demat a/c.

i had invested in reliance power ltd. ipo with form no. 35657045 on net it has been showed tht 17 shares are alloted to me but its not recived in to my demat a/c. my dpid is IN303069 , dp name tamlinad mercantile bank and client id is 10066140. so plz. transfer my shares to my demant a/c....

allotment of 16 shares of Reliance Power — Non receipt of alloted shares

In spite of repeated mails to reliance power.ipo.com about the where abouts of my alloted shares, I have not received any satisfactory reply. Karvy.com has also been quite indifferent to my requests, in asmuch they have called for several data about the acounts numbers etc but with out any result. My application No.[protected] and demat acccount no. is 42537306. Kindly reaconcile.

Reliance Power Ltd — NON RECEIPT OF ALLOTMENT

APPLICATION NO 34186142

DPID/CLIENT ID [protected]

DP NAME BANK OF INDIA

NAME OF APPLICANT SANJAY AGGARWAL

NAME OF COMPANY RELICANCE POWER

relicance power ipo — non refund of reliance power ipo

I have taken reliance power ipo with a bid amount of Rs.25875/-
          i have been alloted with 17 in no. shares but my refund of Rs.18565/- is still pending with reliance.

i m totally confused that why these big companies are not refunding our hard earned money.
          Please suggest me what to do for my own money, i m not asking any load from any body, this is my own money and i should get it.
          My details are :

CAN.NO.00129128
          BID CUM APPLICATION FORM NO. 74150139
          BID AMOUNT 25875
          NO. OF SHARES ALLOCATED 17
          REFUNDABLE AMOUNT : 18565

NITIN

RELIANCE POWER LIMITED — Non Receipt of Demat Shares

Applied for 225 Shares through IPO of Reliance Power Ltd. Subsequently received advise of allotment of 17 shares.
          Received the refund of balance amount Rs.18565/-
          But the alloted shares (17 Nos.) have not been credited into the DEMAT Account.
          Appln Form No. 02196658
          CAN No as appearing on the Allotment advise - 2410747

S.T.H. RIZVI
            I have applied for 210 No. Shares of Reliance Power Ltd. (RPL) vide application No. 55304895 and an amount of Rs. 94, 500/- paid towards the full amount of share value.

On checking from Karvy website and also from the Dmat account maintained by me with HDFC, I found that no shares have been allotted to me and refund of the amount paid by me has also not credited to my bank.

My Dmat Account No. 40875898
            DP ID: IN300476
            Cient ID: 40875898

I would, therefore, request you to kindly intimate the details regarding allotment of shares if allotted, refund of share money etc. to me at the earliest.

S.T.H. Rizvi
            Exeuctive Director
            Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
            BHEL House, Siri Fort
            New Delhi 110 049

Reliance Power — non receipt of refund & allotment

i had applied for 225 shares, i had not received refund or share allotment in my demat account after five days of listing of share.

Reliance Power — Non receipt of allotted shares & Refund

Non-receipt of refund and allotted shares for Reliance Power.

I had applied for 225 shares through ICICI Direct and I have written so many mails to ICICI but they are not responding my mail as yet.
            However, the shares & balance amount of the refund is yet to be received.
            My application number for the IPO is 91483014, DP ID NO-IN303028 & A/c No [protected].
            Please look into the matter and provide the shares & refund amount immediately.
            Rakesh Kumar

RPOWER — non receipt of refund nor allotment

To,

Karvy Computershare
            Hyderabad

Subject: Reliance power IPO (Kaushalya Devi Bihani demat no. [protected])

Dear sir/madam,

This is in ref. to the above demat no. I, to my bad luck applied 225 share in reliance power IPO by vide application no. 52554863 chq. No. 318701 amount of Rs. 25875/- dated 15/ 01/2008 of OBC, Sujangarh , but I have neither received my refund nor I received any shares to me demat account no.

And please revert back if possible when should I could get my shares and refund at the earliest ( refund with interest ) .

Sir / Madam this is my humble request to please punish the guilty and pursue my complaint other wise I will left with no option other than to file a legal suit in consumer court of law.

Please furnish me the details of a competent complaint officer of your organization to whom I could pursue all the details.

I hope to seek an early response to my queries.

Yours truly,

Kaushalya Devi Bihani
            C/o Poonam Chand Jugal Kishore Bihani
            Main Road
            Chhapar (Churu) Rajasthan

Reliance Power Ltd — non receipt of allotment & refund

/sir
            I (Mohit Agarwal HUF) had applied for reliance power IPO.But till now neither ihave alloted any share nor received refund .Amount of Rs.25875/- has been debited from my bank account No.[protected] in state bank of india sisamau branch Kanpur on 24.01.08.
            My other details are as under
            i had also filled application form for knowing my allotment status on KARVY site many times but i have not received any reply.
            my other details are as under

Applicant Name-Mohit Agarwal HUF
            Pan NO.AAJHM2937F
            A/C No.[protected]
            Bank Account details-:State Bank Of India Sisamau Branch Kanpur
            CH.No.001705

Reliance Power — non allotment of shares and amount not refunded

i have apllied for 225 shares fro Rs.25875/- but till today i didn't get shares and amount is also not refunded to my account.

Reliance Power — non refund & non allotment

appl no:62864291 applicant:jayaramjayaraj
            kumaradeep,near govt.boy`s .h.s,thripunithura
            pin 682301
            chq no:709508 date 18/01/2008 Rs 25875.00
            till date no mail ,no one responding on ph regarding the matter
            I WONDER WHY SEBI NOT LOOKING INTO THIS ISSUE ?!
            WHAT SHOULD AN INVESTOR DO ?
            WHOM TO JOIN WITH? TO GET A COMPENSATION ?
            JAYARAM JAYARAJ CELL [protected]

Reliance Power Ltd — Reliance power share not deposited in my account

To
            KARVY COMPUTER SHARE PRIVATE LTD
            BANJARA HILLS
            HYDERABAD

I have allpied for 210 shares of Reliance Power Ltd, Appl No:11168475 wherein i got refund of Rs. 18995/- & statement from KArvy saying that 16shares alloted to me, but unfortunately till today not even single share got deposited in my DEMAT Acct.

On enquiry i found that there is DP id & client ID problem with KARVY, after duly submission of these details long back i have not got any response from karvy yet (The action was promised in 3 days).

Vaibhav

Reliance Power — NON ALLOTMENT AND REFUND

SIR
            I HAVE APPLIED FOR RELIANCE POWER 225 SHARES VIDE APPLICTION NO 25500300, I HAVE DEP CHEQUE NO 525525 DT 16.01.08 FOR RS 25875 ST BANK OFG INDORE WHICH IS CLEARED ON 21.01.08 MY DP ID IS IN300765 CL ID NO 10131123 TILL DATE I HAVE NIETHER RECD ALLOTMENT NOR REFUND. I HAVE COMPLAINED KARVY COMPUTER SHARE HYEDERABAD INDORE AND SEBI ON 25.02.08 BUT NO ONE REPLIED YET
            ABHA SHARMA

RELIANCE POWER LIMITED — Non Received of Refund of money

I HAVE APPLIED FOR 30 SHARE VIDE APPLICATION NO.11314021 TRASCATION ID NO.4973540. I HAVE ALLOTED 15 SHARES BUT BALANCE OF MONEY STILL NOT RECEIVED.