Rosencakes

Rosencakes Complaints & Reviews

This is in regrads to online cake and flower delivery through the website www.rosencakes.com
I placed an order for...

I ordered a pineapple cake on 3rd july 2017 but after the payment was done i received a mail asking for 250 inr more for the delivery. On seeing this i cancelled the order. As per their policy they promised me a coupon but to my surprise that coupon is not even redeemable and gives the error of expired or invalid. Since then they have stopped replying to my mails, messages and calls. I am feeling so cheated. The worst ever service. I am going to file a consumer forum complaint against them soon.

I had ordered a cake online from Rosencakes.com for my friend wedding anniversary . I had enquired with their customer care...

They are the worst company i have ever met in online booking... They don't even receive your calls after the payments are done... Feeling so cheated... They are not replying even on mails or msgs... Stale cake was delivered... No content msgs... They are basically frauds... It's basically breach of trust... They should be banned from the cyber world... They have taken full prepaid order... This cake was for my father on father's day... They actually have played with my emotions... Why can't such websites be banned and strict actions be taken against them??? 11
    I agree with you.
    They are the biggest fraud company in world.
    Can not deliver the cake yet.The time is 9am to 12 pm but still not it is not delivered.please call me in the contact no [protected].

I had ordered a cake online from Rosencakes.com for my parents wedding anniversary . I had enquired with their customer care agent whether the cake can be delivered to my pincode as it is little far from city. Being assured by the agent that delivery is possible, i made the payment. But on day of delivery their mood changed and they told, it isnt possible to make the delivery. And they
      told discuss your case with management, as par our terms & condition we only issue full value of credit coupon but if you want to opt for money refund the same is done after deducting financial charges charged by the bank .
      the original cost they charged was 1849 INR including delivery charge to my area. But the refunded only 300 INR.
      Dear customer, We know we let you down and we are extremely sorry about it. It shouldn’t have happened this way and words won’t be enough to tell you how guilty we feel. We do want you to know that this was a one-off incident and it’s not a reflection of our services. Please give us another chance to serve you and we assure you of a wonderful experience. Flowerly Yours