CC Avenue Customer Care

Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

CC Avenue related photos (348)

CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

CC Avenue — Jia danificada

Janaina on Aug 7, 2020
Olá!

Saudações

Fiz uma compra internacional neste site
WWW.JODHAJEWELS.COM
Após...

CC Avenue — cc avenue cc avenue while paying bajaj finserv monthly emi transaction got failed.

nithinreddy103 on Aug 7, 2020

nithinreddy103 on Aug 7, 2020
While i was trying to pay the monthly emi through bajaj finserv website of rs 3069 the transaction was successful at the end upi partner app but the amount was not credited to bajaj finserv and the transaction got failed at the bajaj finserv end. Can you please initiate the refund back to my account.

Transaction id : p2008020902093260736473
Utr no. :[protected]
Transaction date : 02/08/2020
Gmail id : [protected]@gmail.com
Phone no. [protected].

[Aug 07, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — bharat gas online payment 07.08.2020

ANAND BANDER on Aug 7, 2020
    Dear team,

I have made booking of bharat gas and paid online through upi, amount got debited from my but the...

Apurv.kv on Aug 7, 2020
    Payment done to csc - tec, amount deducted but transaction not successful. Please resolve.
    Details
    Date 31st july
    Amount - ₹1479.72
    Ifsc code - andb0002957

Moksha Sachdeva on Aug 6, 2020
      I was placing an order with Home Centre yesterday night around 11 PM. Amount of rs. 1062 for seven items was deducted immediately via Paytm but order was not placed. Kindly look into the matter immediately.

Amount deducted but order was not placed

CC Avenue — Ccavenue bharat gas online upi payment failure [Resolved]

Subha1 on Aug 4, 2020
        I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 04/08/2020 (Order number 58652) and made online payment using paytm upi. Amount ₹...

CC Avenue — While paying bajaj finserv advance emi transaction get failed.

Shubhasis Behera on Aug 3, 2020
        While i pay emi in advance through bajaj finserv wallet app rupees 1468 the transaction get successful at the end o[censored]pi partner...

SurendraSinghRajput on Aug 1, 2020
        I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 01/08/2020 and made online payment using upi (Google pay). Amount ₹ 597/- was deducted from my account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas cylinder booking site.
        Payment made through ccavenue.
        Order# ccavenue reference #
        14215125 [protected]

I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account as this transaction get failed.

[Aug 01, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aditya 787 on Jul 30, 2020
          Payment 888rup. Debit to my account but my order not confirm call me[protected] or mail [protected]@gmail.com

Payment deBit to my account but order not confitm

[Jul 31, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Aditya 787 Jul 30, 2020
          I was shopping in clubin style and i payment888rupes but my order not confirm pleas help me

CC Avenue — Lodging complaint on financial fraud

Anandhi Sundararajan on Jul 30, 2020
            Yesterday a person has made payment on Utilities CC Mumbai from my grandfather's bank account fraudlently. He said his name...

CC Avenue — CSC Olympiad Form Payment Transaction Failure

Priyanshu03 on Jul 29, 2020
            I made a transaction on 7/29/2020 for CSC Olympiads, URL: https://www.cscolympiads.in/cscolympiads/registration.jsp, at 1:05...

Harshal Merchant on Jul 27, 2020
            I payed rs596.88 online for my bharat gas cylinder consumer no 49177172 on 27/07/2020

Money was deducted from my icici bank account but payment status is shown pending when i checked online

Vin/utilitiescc/[protected]/[protected]
            This is the detail regarding the transaction that is show in my icici moblie app that i can share

[Jul 27, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anwar Hebbal on Jul 27, 2020
              I am an advocated by occupation, i was scanning my laptop and it asked for subscription, i paid rupees rs.1068 to cc avenue on request through upi transaction, but amount is deducted from my account, but no activation code is sent to me.
              Hence i want my money back.

CC Avenue — payment made but i don't see an order placed with homecenter

Shashimaya on Jul 26, 2020
                Hi cc avenue & home center,

I placed an order in the homecenter, payment was successful but never got a confirmation...

Kica on Jul 23, 2020
                I had placed an order in hime centre for rs 1350/- on 21/7/2020, the amount was deducted but the order was not placed. Kindly help refund the amount. Order was placed through google pay.

[Jul 23, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Transaction details

Rahul B.H on Jul 21, 2020
                  I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 21/07/2020 and made online payment using sbi debit card. Amount ₹ 599.85/- was deducted from my account but still it showing payment status as pending on bharat gas app.

Payment deducted but still showing pending
                  Payment deducted but still showing pending
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2020

[Jul 22, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — Unauthorised transaction [Resolved]

zainmanishcktd on Jul 19, 2020
                    Order number of transaction-[protected]
                    Amount of transaction-372.82
                    Date of transaction-24 june 2020
                    Bank...

CC Avenue — Amount deducted for BPCL booking order id : 23083 but status is still pending [Resolved]

anandd6 on Jul 17, 2020
                    I have booked bharat gas LPG cylinder on 17/07/2020 and made online payment using Amazon UPI. Amount ₹ 610.50/- was deducted...

shweta ingole on Jul 17, 2020
                    I tried to purchase an item from. Max fashion online through google pay cc avenue gateway but the amount of 2134 and the order failed under order no - [protected] as deducted by cc avenue and was not refunded yet, transaction date -11th july 2020, 3.29 pm, google pay cc avenue transaction id number 8s[protected] and the order was not placed.

refund required for failed transaction of maxfashion through cc avenue
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2020
                    After the email i guess they refunded my money quickly... Goid work...Thanku

[Jul 17, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.